PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi and the border wall

pjohns
12-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Nancy Pelosi--and many others of a liberal persuasion--claims that a border wall (along the US-Mexico border) would be "immoral."

Yet she says that she is in favor of "border security."

"This begs the question: Exactly what measures would she consider to be moral in this regard?

Also: Why, exactly, would a border wall be "immoral," in her opinion?

Note: Not merely ineffective (from her standpoint); but downright immoral. I have yet to wrap my head around this...

Tahuyaman
12-08-2018, 05:03 PM
When she was Speaker of the House during the Obama era, she was for building a border wall or fence. Obama once claimed that he got the border fence fully constructed. He also said that it wasn’t enough for the Republicans.

He said in his usual smarmy way “ I built the wall, but now they want a moat and alligators in the moat”.

Tahuyaman
12-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Nancy Pelosi--and many others of a liberal persuasion--claims that a border wall (along the US-Mexico border) would be "immoral."

Yet she says that she is in favor of "border security."

"This begs the question: Exactly what measures would she consider to be moral in this regard?

Also: Why, exactly, would a border wall be "immoral," in her opinion?

Note: Not merely ineffective (from her standpoint); but downright immoral. I have yet to wrap my head around this...
For her the moral position would be to let everyone come here, grant them instant citizenship and voting rights as soon as they crossed the border. Plus put them all on welfare the day they arrive.

Lummy
12-08-2018, 06:45 PM
She is in favor of illegal votes, illegal elections and winning at any cost.

AZ Jim
12-08-2018, 06:50 PM
She is in favor of illegal votes, illegal elections and winning at any cost. If that avatar resembles you, I encourage you to continue the smoking.

countryboy
12-08-2018, 07:02 PM
When she was Speaker of the House during the Obama era, she was for building a border wall or fence. Obama once claimed that he got the border fence fully constructed. He also said that it wasn’t enough for the Republicans.

He said in his usual smarmy way “ I built the wall, but now they want a moat and alligators in the moat”.

Wait, is that the same flimsy "wall" that was breached by a pregnant teenage Honduran girl the other day? Great job Obama.

zachroidott
12-08-2018, 07:32 PM
If that avatar resembles you, I encourage you to continue the smoking.
Did he hurt your feewings?

Lummy
12-08-2018, 07:36 PM
If that avatar resembles you, I encourage you to continue the smoking.

Thanks! I will! On my 75th birthday.

If I die at age 76, and you die at age 77, you won!