PDA

View Full Version : Where will Obama go next?

Awryly
01-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Despite all the coon..servative claptrap designed to protect their special interests and overlordship of the American peasants, Obama seems to be what we call a "thoroughly decent chap" with the interests of his people at heart.

He has made 23 very mild executive orders that the cons have ramped up to be a vicious attack on American sovereignty, liberty, freedom, and child abuse. All US presidents have done this, and his are no more extreme than any other.

He wants to do things that help the people he represents. Tough. That's why he got elected.

And the vulture capitalist, Romney, didn't.

Peter1469
01-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Translator, please!

Awryly
01-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Translator, please!

There is no translation that would appeal to you.

In any language.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 10:14 PM
As soon as he gets impeached from Disney World, Obama will be heading to your NZ fantasy island, where one party rule is more readily accepted.

Awryly
01-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Despite all the coon..servative claptrap designed to protect their special interests and overlordship of the American peasants, Obama seems to be what we call a "thoroughly decent chap" with the interests of his people at heart. He has made 23 very mild executive orders that the cons have ramped up to be a vicious attack on American sovereignty, liberty, freedom, and child abuse. All US presidents have done this, and his are no more extreme than any other. He wants to do things that help the people he represents. Tough. That's why he got elected. And the vulture capitalist, Romney, didn't.

Obama needs to:

Resolve the festering issue of immigration
Initiate better controls over guns - though it is probably far too late. At least make heartfelt statements every time a school is wiped out.
Deal with the fiscal cliff Part 2, enact appropriations that allow the feeble US government to continue to exist, find a way to print the US out of debt, raise the debt ceiling to allow the US to continue to exist, and various other fiscal matters required to keep the ratings agencies benignly amused
Implement the Affordable Care Act and cut the absurd costs of health care
Develop a foreign policy that, unusually, does not try to screw other countries. China may be of assistance in this regard.
Launch nuclear missiles at Iran that miss and hit Israel instead. Middle East problem solved. Apologise to the Jews.
Save the planet from climate change by various clean methods, not excluding shooting a few oil barons in the head with AR 15s.
As what, if anything, you can do for your country

And so it goes on. He's going to be a busy boy. But I would not be surprised if his cudgel was taken up in 2016 by................. Michelle Obama.

Awryly
01-22-2013, 10:25 PM
As soon as he gets impeached from Disney World, Obama will be heading to your NZ fantasy island, where one party rule is more readily accepted.

He will not be impeached. Your fantasy is inside your own head.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Obama needs to:

Initiate better controls over guns - though it is probably far too late. At least make heartfelt statements every time a school is wiped out.
Deal with the fiscal cliff Part 2, enact appropriations that allow the feeble US government to continue to exist, find a way to print the US out of debt, raise the debt ceiling to allow the US to continue to exist, and various other fiscal matters required to keep the ratings agencies benignly amused
Develop a foreign policy that, unusually, does not try to screw other countries. China may be of assistance in this regard.
Launch nuclear missiles at Iran that miss and hit Israel instead. Middle East problem solved. Apologise to the Jews.
Save the planet from climate change by various clean methids, not excluding shooting a few oil barons in the head with AR 15s.
And so it goes on. He's going to be a busy boy. But I would not be surprised if his cudgel was taken up in 2016 by................. Michelle Obama.

Talk about fantasy!?

Awryly
01-22-2013, 10:41 PM
Talk about fantasy!?

One can only wonder whether the dessicated Clinton female usurped by Monica Lewinsky and who knows who else would make a better president than the loveable Michelle Obama.

Who is (a) highly intelligent, (b) extremely well-educated, (c) has astronomical approval ratings amongst Americans, (d) has had the benefit of grooming herself for public office as the close confidant and colleague of an incumbent president for 8 years, (e) is forthright, articulate and sane, and (f) gives the president all the blow-jobs he needs.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 10:54 PM
http://watchdog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/11/Governor-Scott.png

Future nightmare, waiting in the wing.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 10:55 PM
http://watchdog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/11/Governor-Scott.png

Future nightmare, waiting in the wing. Aryans and Zionists. Who would have thought it possible?

Awryly
01-22-2013, 11:01 PM

Future nightmare, waiting in the wing. Aryans and Zionists. Who would have thought it possible?

They will eventually meet the same fate as their Nazi mentors.

1000-year reichs are a bit passe.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 11:03 PM
They will eventually meet the same fate as their Nazi mentors.

You mean go on to have a career in a funny Nazi comedy:

Awryly
01-22-2013, 11:21 PM
We have already been infested by squirrels, I see.

Searching hopefully for mythical nuts.

Peter1469
01-22-2013, 11:23 PM
He will not be impeached. Your fantasy is inside your own head.

With a GOP House he might just be impeached.

With a Dem Senate he would never be convicted.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Obama could do something constructive, like lifting the tarrif on Chinese made solar panels, so the US proletariat individualist pioneer contrarians can live free.

Awryly
01-22-2013, 11:34 PM
With a GOP House he might just be impeached.

With a Dem Senate he would never be convicted.

The House loons would do better to impeach Boner.

And themselves.

GrumpyDog
01-22-2013, 11:50 PM
http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/30/303/339/3033994_370.jpg

Peter1469
01-22-2013, 11:51 PM
The House loons would do better to impeach Boner.

And themselves.

For what? Fighting the Statist tide?

Awryly
01-22-2013, 11:52 PM
"If somebody's dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get" - Clint Eastwood

Peter1469
01-22-2013, 11:53 PM
True.

Clint was brilliant. Even I had to watch it more than once to get it. :shocked:

Awryly
01-22-2013, 11:54 PM
For what? Fighting the Statist tide?

"Statist" meaning governments you don't agree with.

Like communists, terrorists and tooth fairies?

Awryly
01-22-2013, 11:56 PM
True.

Clint was brilliant. Even I had to watch it more than once to get it. :shocked:

Why does it not surprise me that you "got" an empty chair?

Peter1469
01-23-2013, 12:02 AM
"Statist" meaning governments you don't agree with.

Like communists, terrorists and tooth fairies?

No like government over people.

Peter1469
01-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Why does it not surprise me that you "got" an empty chair?

The empty chair was like an empty suit. Both like Obama. The "One"

GrumpyDog
01-23-2013, 12:05 AM
"If somebody's dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get" - Clint Eastwood

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

The discussion was productive, without the usual partisan obstructionism from the President.

Awryly
01-23-2013, 12:24 AM
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

The discussion was productive, without the usual partisan obstructionism from the President.

There's a small reality I should alert you clowns to.

Obama is your prezzy and he is on the warpath.

Enjoy your meals.

zelmo1234
01-23-2013, 01:13 AM
Despite all the coon..servative claptrap designed to protect their special interests and overlordship of the American peasants, Obama seems to be what we call a "thoroughly decent chap" with the interests of his people at heart.

He has made 23 very mild executive orders that the cons have ramped up to be a vicious attack on American sovereignty, liberty, freedom, and child abuse. All US presidents have done this, and his are no more extreme than any other.

He wants to do things that help the people he represents. Tough. That's why he got elected.

And the vulture capitalist, Romney, didn't.

It is impossible to teach freedom to a peasant that is still subject to the crown. It is not suprising that you would tend to worship his attempt to become our king.

but we have a constitution here, a real one, not a granted one. And we do not take it lightly.

So we will survive this attack ou the constitution it has happened before. Wilson, FDR, Nixon, and now Obama have all made attempts to consolidate power, and in the end all failed.

We may very well collapse our economy before the next term, and then the cons will start to rubuild, what the liberals have destroyed. And those that are entitled to a living, and a home and a car and cable TV, and cell phones and healthcare. Will only be entitled to earn there keep, and some will choose starvation, but there will be no money to help them.

And we will survive. Obama may very well have half of the nation turn on the other half but we have been through that before too. The rest of the world will miss there market place, but they will survive too.

Maybe it is for the better. I know I will have some fun with the libs as they wonder what went wrong, but they have called us so many names over the past decade. That it will be fun to laugh at them.

zelmo1234
01-23-2013, 01:17 AM

Enjoy your meals.

And yet he can do nothing with out the House and the Supreme Court is still in the hands of conservatives. And he is gong to run into a public that has had enoungh. You do know that his populatiry has dropped to 47% and has been falling ever since the election.

At this rate, he may be irrelivant after the 2014 elections.

Awryly
01-23-2013, 02:17 AM
And yet he can do nothing with out the House and the Supreme Court is still in the hands of conservatives. And he is gong to run into a public that has had enoungh. You do know that his populatiry has dropped to 47% and has been falling ever since the election.

At this rate, he may be irrelivant after the 2014 elections.

Far, far more likely that you will be irrelevant.

Even more so than you are already.

zelmo1234
01-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Far, far more likely that you will be irrelevant.

Even more so than you are already.

I agree that is exactly how this Imperial government looks at the people as irrelivant subjects.

Yet we still ahve the constitution to guide our path. I hope that the future will allow the citizens to remain irrelavant, but it is looking more and more like this will not be the case,

things are starting to move faster, and the division in our country is growing stronger.

I hope that reason will win the day, but others are not so optomistic. And some have given up hope for peaceful resolution and have taken a defensive approach.

We have states and local police departments making laws, and making statements that they will not inforce federal laws, or make it a crime to try and enforce such laws.

All while the economy and jobs suffer. It is a trying time for our country, and it appears to be getting worse.

The first ray of light came today as the liberal media outlets became worried for the first time, over President Obamas power grab.

If the Press will do its job we may be able to return to sanity, hold in check a President that has little reguard for the constitution.

If not then I beleive that we are doomed to repeat our past.

RollingWave
01-23-2013, 03:44 AM
it is mildly amusing to hear americans call their own government imperialist, I guess there IS something they agree on with the terrorist / communist afterall ;)

that aside, executive overeach is an issue, but that really is just part of the whole Federal overreach that has been on going for many decades now. If the power were returned to the state executive overreach is a fairly non-issue, on the other hand, without it, the other end of the specturm being congressional overreach also don't seem to be any better.

zelmo1234
01-23-2013, 07:50 AM
it is mildly amusing to hear americans call their own government imperialist, I guess there IS something they agree on with the terrorist / communist afterall ;)

that aside, executive overeach is an issue, but that really is just part of the whole Federal overreach that has been on going for many decades now. If the power were returned to the state executive overreach is a fairly non-issue, on the other hand, without it, the other end of the specturm being congressional overreach also don't seem to be any better.

Yes it seems that we are about 5 years into our lost Decade, but somehow I think that we the leaders we have it will take us longer to shake off this mess that it took your country. but in the end who knows maybe we will be stronger for it!

Awryly
01-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes it seems that we are about 5 years into our lost Decade, but somehow I think that we the leaders we have it will take us longer to shake off this mess that it took your country. but in the end who knows maybe we will be stronger for it!

Imagine how many decades it would have taken with Romney and his mates.

zelmo1234
01-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Imagine how many decades it would have taken with Romney and his mates.

Yes I am sure with his policies of the Reagan Presidency, it ouwld have taken him about 2.5 years like it did when Reagan changed the direction of the country!

This is the spot that you insert the tax increases of reagan____________________________________________ ______________

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 09:40 PM

I think it's interesting when pompous little foreign nutjobs talk shit about other countries.
If we're so dumb why are you here just HOPING to learn something from a nation lightyears in technology ahead of you and all your surrounding civilizations?

Awryly
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Yes I am sure with his policies of the Reagan Presidency, it ouwld have taken him about 2.5 years like it did when Reagan changed the direction of the country!

This is the spot that you insert the tax increases of reagan____________________________________________ ______________

This is the spot, $s or yuan____________________________________where you insert the amount of debt he created.

zelmo1234
01-23-2013, 10:08 PM
This is the spot, $s or yuan____________________________________where you insert the amount of debt he created.

1.6 trillion in 8 years, rebuilt the US military and ended the Cold War!

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo4.htm

Pete7469
01-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Where will obozo go next?

HELL!!!

I take great comfort in that.

Pete7469
01-23-2013, 10:16 PM
I think it's interesting when pompous little foreign nutjobs talk shit about other countries.
If we're so dumb why are you here just HOPING to learn something from a nation lightyears in technology ahead of you and all your surrounding civilizations?

Here here...

Especially these euroweenie douchebags whining about wars in the middle east.

Hey assholes, perhaps if you dumbfucks hadn't exploiuted the resources and pillaged the entire third world there wouldn't be all the chaos and slaughter.

Of course they'll still blame Bush.

Awryly
01-23-2013, 10:23 PM

I have some news for you. You are not a "civilisation".

A pimple on the arse of humanity, yes. But not a civilisation.

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 10:24 PM
I have some news for you. You are not a "civilisation".

A pimple on the arse of humanity, yes. But not a civilisation.

It's spelled "civilization," you asswipe.

Why don't you go die in an earthquake?

Awryly
01-23-2013, 10:31 PM
It's spelled "civilization," you asswipe.

Why don't you go die in an earthquake?

You mean azzwipe, don't you.

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 10:32 PM
You mean azzwipe, don't you.

Go fuck yourself with a sandpaper dildo, faggot.

Awryly
01-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Go fuck yourself with a sandpaper dildo, faggot.

I zee Grazzrootz haz run out of whatever logical thought he may have ever pozzezzed. And iz reduced to tearz.

A very zatizfactory rezult. :weedsmoking::weedsmoking::weedsmoking:

GrassrootsConservative
01-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Awryly is now on ignore.

Nobody has been reduced to tears, you inept little sheepfucking foreigner.

Awryly
01-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Awryly is now on ignore.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/60500/Sheep-in-the-Sky-with-Sarah-Palin---60674.jpg

Pete7469
01-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Awryly is now on ignore.

I can't believe it took you that long...

Cigar
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM
They don't want you playing with them anymore ...

http://blogs.graceuniversity.edu/gracelife/wp-admin/includes/young-children-playing-together-i18.jpg

GrumpyDog
01-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Things we will be forced to do, because of the historical significance of electing first African American President:

1. Carve out another face on Mount Rushmore.

2. Print new 3 dollar bill with Obama portrait

3. Listen to PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton without LMAO.

4. Accept the two class system: Rich or poor.

5. Keep pretending that GM is actually making an electric car that works.

6. Pretend that progress in solar energy and biofuel alternatives has been achieved.

7. Add one more dummy President to the Disney World Hall of Presidents, with special reference to the black dummy.

GrumpyDog
01-24-2013, 06:08 PM

Enjoy your meals.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WO3mvkl3XO8/TJDhD-IxA6I/AAAAAAAAGCI/Naa3z1GFo_s/s1600/Obama-Kenya.jpg

Threat of Jihad is not going to make Republicans submit.

Awryly
01-24-2013, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=Cigar;222351]They don't want you playing with them anymore ...

http://blogs.graceuniversity.edu/gracelife/wp-admin/includes/young-children-playing-together-i18.jpg[
/QUOTE]

Bless their little cotton socks. :pope::pope::pope:

Awryly
01-24-2013, 07:30 PM
I can't believe it took you that long...

Nor can I. :cya20::cya20:

Deadwood
01-24-2013, 07:44 PM
Hopefully he will simply go away....

far away

JackRuby
01-24-2013, 08:07 PM
Hold it hold it hold it please. "Impeach Obama?" Let us go back a few pages before this topic was hijacked beyond recognition. Impeached for what?

Jack

Awryly
01-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Hold it hold it hold it please. "Impeach Obama?" Let us go back a few pages before this topic was hijacked beyond recognition. Impeached for what?

Jack

Was he seen kissing his wife inappropriately in the Oval Office?

(Don't mind GrumpyDog. He is beside himself - well, alongside his armoury - with disappointment.)

Awryly
01-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Hopefully he will simply go away....

far away

I am already thankfully far away.

zelmo1234
01-25-2013, 04:04 AM
I am already thankfully far away.

A lot of people that voted for Obama, like Grumpy are! They tought they were voting for a President, not a King!

Remember, Grumpy was a Democrat, I have 3 out of the 5 democrats in my family have switched, and will be voting republican in 2014

If they keep up with there current policies and pushing gun control, hiding the truth from the american people like Bengazie, and Fast and furious, I think 2014 will nake 2010 look like a day in the park for Dems.

Even Clinton warned of this, but our new King does not listen to the advice of his lessers!

GrumpyDog
01-25-2013, 08:52 AM
A lot of people that voted for Obama, like Grumpy are! They tought they were voting for a President, not a King!

Remember, Grumpy was a Democrat, I have 3 out of the 5 democrats in my family have switched, and will be voting republican in 2014

If they keep up with there current policies and pushing gun control, hiding the truth from the american people like Bengazie, and Fast and furious, I think 2014 will nake 2010 look like a day in the park for Dems.

Even Clinton warned of this, but our new King does not listen to the advice of his lessers!

It would be nice, if we could move to NZ and sit on the porch, be it English farm house, or Maori tribal shack, and count the sheep, drink vintage wine or whatever, and mock the Americans. Ah, the life of the Bourgeoisie, protected by the US Navy, Airforce and Missile Shield in outer space, free of charge, thus all their tax money can be used to better their standard of living.

Meanwhile, in USA, Caesar 45, although presenting himself nicely, as favoring the people, over the Senate, nontheless is feeding the Military Giant as did the previous line of Caesars before him.

So yes, Grump is disappointed, once again.

zelmo1234
01-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Grump

Take heart, I know that it is not your party or mine for that matter but if the republicans take the Senate in 2014 and rin the right conservative canidate it 2016, we could get the balanced budget amendment,

Then the President will ot be albe to use the bulliy pulpit to feed his pet projects, Banking, molatary, oil green energy, fanming, and they may even have to deal with the entitlment programs, but the pople will control the government again, instread of the governemnt trying to control the people like GWB and the Bamster! Yeah! that could be a movie title, we cuold base it off the dumb and dumber series and film in in NZ drink vintage wine and make fun of AW!

nic34
01-25-2013, 09:02 AM

Keep dreaming....

nic34
01-25-2013, 09:03 AM
btw zel, did you ever get that smart phone keyboard fixed....? :laugh:

Cigar
01-25-2013, 09:05 AM

Can you be a little more specific?

Exactly "what" actual "policy" are you upset with?

Peter1469
01-25-2013, 09:12 AM

Spending ~$1.3T more than tax revenues per year.
Raising taxes to the level where tax revenue drops.

GrumpyDog
01-25-2013, 09:33 AM

Thats the real problem, and which is why, IMO, the whole gun controversy is just another side track issue, like abortion, or any number of other cards played, to avoid addressing the problem.

Congress wants to keep their porky pig well fed, regardless which party or president is elected.

nic34
01-25-2013, 10:09 AM

Impeachable offenses?

zelmo1234
01-25-2013, 10:17 AM

Much easier to tell you what I do like, I like the fact that he sues drones to kill terrorists and his policies in Iraq and Afganistan, as well as camp gitmo do not totally suck!

Everything else that he has done is a war on business and those that generate jobs, and the poor and middle class are suffering for it!

Peter1469
01-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Impeachable offenses?

No.

Certainly a reason to vote for someone else.

Awryly
01-25-2013, 11:38 PM
No.

Certainly a reason to vote for someone else.

Huh? The cons would destroy the middle class. And did a fair job of it under Bush. Under Obama, they at least have a chance.

To wit, he has not raised their taxes while raising the tax on those who can well afford to pay.

And I have yet to see any statement from him, much as many here choose to believe, that indicates he is going to deprive Yanks of any of their, oftentimes, absurd "rights".

Peter1469
01-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Huh? The cons would destroy the middle class. And did a fair job of it under Bush. Under Obama, they at least have a chance.

To wit, he has not raised their taxes while raising the tax on those who can well afford to pay.

And I have yet to see any statement from him, much as many here choose to believe, that indicates he is going to deprive Yanks of any of their, oftentimes, absurd "rights".

Yes Obama has. He let the payroll tax freeze expire and that raised everyone's taxes raise by about 2.5%. There was a video posted here last week of a Obama voter crying stating that she can't make her bills with that increase. I laughed and said that is what she voted for. Reap what you sow. It cost me about $800 per month.

From a man who ran on not raising taxes on the middle class or the poor.

It is what your mother, and mine, would call a lie.

Awryly
01-26-2013, 12:51 AM
It would be nice, if we could move to NZ and sit on the porch, be it English farm house, or Maori tribal shack, and count the sheep, drink vintage wine or whatever, and mock the Americans. Ah, the life of the Bourgeoisie, protected by the US Navy, Airforce and Missile Shield in outer space, free of charge, thus all their tax money can be used to better their standard of living.

Meanwhile, in USA, Caesar 45, although presenting himself nicely, as favoring the people, over the Senate, nontheless is feeding the Military Giant as did the previous line of Caesars before him.

So yes, Grump is disappointed, once again.

We would be enormously grateful if you just stayed where you are.

You are far more amusing at a distance. And we have run out of "Maori shacks."

zelmo1234
01-26-2013, 03:33 AM

Where did you get this information? You see it is the lie of the left in this country that the Democrats are looking our for them.

Here is the truth, The poor and middle class were doing much better under GWB and so were minorities

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-06-11/business/35461572_1_median-balance-median-income-families

http://news.investors.com/100212-627662-under-obama-poor-middle-class-incomes-fall-sharply.aspx

http://thegrio.com/2012/09/06/under-obama-blacks-remain-far-behind-in-unemployment-and-wealth/

Yes with friends like Obama, the poor middle class and minorities don't need enemies!

You see the evil conservatives thought that they should have a job! the best social program ever invented.

So while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you can't make up the facts, and that facts are this President is a disaster!

JackRuby
01-26-2013, 08:26 AM
No doubt no doubt the Bush Admin put a lot of people to work thanks to manufactured wars and the military. They did not exactly take unemployed lawyers and Wall Streeters and put a uniform on them either.

Jack

GrumpyDog
01-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Where do forum members think Obama is likely to go next?

1. Prison?
2. Hawaii to visit the mansion?
3. Golf Course?
4. Kentucky Fried Chicken?
5. Chicago to visit homeboys?
6. Marthas Vineyard to visit Bush 1 &2?
7. Cayman Islands to visit Romney?
8. DisneyWorld?
9. AIPAC meeting?
10. The View?
11. Oprah?
12. Wallstreet to ring opening bell?
13. Jive with whiteboy rapper Eminem?
14. Meet NRA at a gunrange?
15. Visit the state of Georgia?
17. Wafflehouse?

GrumpyDog
01-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Word is out. Next visit will be to personal fashion designer to be fitted for 3rd term Presidential Unitary Executive wardrobe:

http://www.jaunted.com/files/admin/mobutuhippy.png

Awryly
01-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Where did you get this information? You see it is the lie of the left in this country that the Democrats are looking our for them.

Here is the truth, The poor and middle class were doing much better under GWB and so were minorities

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-06-11/business/35461572_1_median-balance-median-income-families

http://news.investors.com/100212-627662-under-obama-poor-middle-class-incomes-fall-sharply.aspx

http://thegrio.com/2012/09/06/under-obama-blacks-remain-far-behind-in-unemployment-and-wealth/

Yes with friends like Obama, the poor middle class and minorities don't need enemies!

You see the evil conservatives thought that they should have a job! the best social program ever invented.

So while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you can't make up the facts, and that facts are this President is a disaster!

You really have no understanding - if you can call it such - that your conservative fantasies do not dictate, do you?

Tell me again who was the president responsible for the GFC. Obama? FDR? LBJ? Clinton? Carter? Or just all of them?

Awryly
01-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Word is out. Next visit will be to personal fashion designer to be fitted for 3rd term Presidential Unitary Executive wardrobe:

http://www.jaunted.com/files/admin/mobutuhippy.png

I see you are a swinging voter who would like to see the president to swing.

For the misdeed of not implementing all the policies you decree should be implemented. For swinging voters.

zelmo1234
01-27-2013, 04:01 AM
You really have no understanding - if you can call it such - that your conservative fantasies do not dictate, do you?

Tell me again who was the president responsible for the GFC. Obama? FDR? LBJ? Clinton? Carter? Or just all of them?

Yes facts suck don't they! So when you are faced with them it is a great Idea to accuse others of living in a fantasy world, and then not support your opinion by anything?

I am assuming that GFC Global financial collapse? I will leave that to you but as I have posted many times, what lead to the collapse in the USA was the housing and sub prime mortgages. This abomination for lending was created by the policies of Carter, given teeth by Clinton, asked to be reformed 4 times by GWB and covered up by Barney the banking queen Franks and Christopher I got a 1% mortgage Dodd.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/democrats_housing_collapse_092808.html

http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/study-shows-democratic-party-policies-ruined/

http://usactionnews.com/2011/01/democrats-cover-up-government-fault-in-financial-crisis-report/

So to answer you question Carter, Clinton, and then GWB for not standing up to Franks and Dodd when they called him racist and reforming the system before it went totally bust!

GrumpyDog
01-27-2013, 11:02 AM
I see you are a swinging voter who would like to see the president to swing.

For the misdeed of not implementing all the policies you decree should be implemented. For swinging voters.

3rd term will be as King of Kenya, where Oliphants do exactly what King says do, and stampede the peasants whenever necessary.

Chris
01-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes facts suck don't they! So when you are faced with them it is a great Idea to accuse others of living in a fantasy world, and then not support your opinion by anything?

I am assuming that GFC Global financial collapse? I will leave that to you but as I have posted many times, what lead to the collapse in the USA was the housing and sub prime mortgages. This abomination for lending was created by the policies of Carter, given teeth by Clinton, asked to be reformed 4 times by GWB and covered up by Barney the banking queen Franks and Christopher I got a 1% mortgage Dodd.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/democrats_housing_collapse_092808.html

http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/study-shows-democratic-party-policies-ruined/

http://usactionnews.com/2011/01/democrats-cover-up-government-fault-in-financial-crisis-report/

So to answer you question Carter, Clinton, and then GWB for not standing up to Franks and Dodd when they called him racist and reforming the system before it went totally bust!

You've nailed awryly to a T.

But the housing crisis goes all the way back to FDR and the creation of Fannie and Freddie.

Peter1469
01-27-2013, 11:14 AM
Expand on that.

Chris
01-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Oops, sorry, it was only Fannie Mae created by FDR, Freddie Mac didn't come along till the 70s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fannie_Mae says it:

The Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA; OTCQB: FNMA), commonly known as Fannie Mae, was founded in 1938 during the Great Depression as part of the New Deal. It is a government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), though it has been a publicly traded company since 1968.[2] The corporation's purpose is to expand the secondary mortgage market by securitizing mortgages in the form of mortgage-backed securities (MBS),[3] allowing lenders to reinvest their assets into more lending and in effect increasing the number of lenders in the mortgage market by reducing the reliance on thrifts.

And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mac:

The FHLMC was created in 1970 to expand the secondary market for mortgages in the US. Along with other GSEs, Freddie Mac buys mortgages on the secondary market, pools them, and sells them as a mortgage-backed security to investors on the open market. This secondary mortgage market increases the supply of money available for mortgage lending and increases the money available for new home purchases.

The intention was good, get more people in houses, and subsidize the housing industry, but the consequences were setting up the bubble in housing, inflated by other government incentives, that burst and brought on a financial crisis.

Chris
01-27-2013, 12:47 PM
This is somewhat data but I think summarizes the arguments rather well:

Two narratives seem to be forming to describe the underlying causes of the financial crisis. One, as outlined in a New York Times front-page story on Sunday, December 21, is that President Bush excessively promoted growth in home ownership without sufficiently regulating the banks and other mortgage lenders that made the bad loans. The result was a banking system suffused with junk mortgages, the continuing losses on which are dragging down the banks and the economy. The other narrative is that government policy over many years—particularly the use of the Community Reinvestment Act and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to distort the housing credit system— underlies the current crisis. The stakes in the competing narratives are high. The diagnosis determines the prescription. If the Times diagnosis prevails, the prescription is more regulation of the financial system; if instead government policy is to blame, the prescription is to terminate those government policies that distort mortgage lending.

@ The True Origins of This Financial Crisis (http://spectator.org/archives/2009/02/06/the-true-origins-of-this-finan)

It goes on:

There really isn’t any question of which approach is factually correct: right on the front page of the Times edition of December 21 is a chart that shows the growth of home ownership in the United States since 1990. In 1993 it was 63 percent; by the end of the Clinton administration it was 68 percent. The growth in the Bush administration was about 1 percent. The Times itself reported in 1999 that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were under pressure from the Clinton administration to increase lending to minorities and low-income home buyers—a policy that necessarily entailed higher risks. Can there really be a question, other than in the fevered imagination of the Times, where the push to reduce lending standards and boost home ownership came from?
The fact is that neither political party, and no administration, is blameless; the honest answer, as outlined below, is that government policy over many years caused this problem. The regulators, in both the Clinton and Bush administrations, were the enforcers of the reduced lending standards that were essential to the growth in home ownership and the housing bubble.

THERE ARE TWO KEY EXAMPLES of this misguided government policy. One is the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The other is the affordable housing “mission” that the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were charged with fulfilling....

Morningstar
01-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Obama needs to:

Save the planet from climate change by various clean methods, not excluding shooting a few oil barons in the head with AR 15s.

I don't imagine he'll be busy at all. None of those ideas are going anywhere. He'd might as well just play golf for the next 4 years...

Chris
01-27-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't imagine he'll be busy at all. None of those ideas are going anywhere. He'd might as well just play golf for the next 4 years...

Would that he played golf the next four years, let him divot the tees and tear up the greens, leave the country alone!

Awryly
01-28-2013, 01:16 AM

That is something you should not bet your house on. If you have a house to bet that is not under water.

Awryly
01-28-2013, 10:52 PM

Missed this piece of fantasy What "one-party" rule?