https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm-NtMkqz8

MisterVeritis
12-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Who won?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm-NtMkqz8
The Real Americans.

MMC
12-12-2018, 01:37 PM
Trump owned them.....Hence the afterward camera time by Pelosi and the Cheese.

Best line of the encounter. Well Nancy.....its called Transparency. :laugh:

That was after Nancy said they shouldn't debate in front of the Press.

Of course Twitter was all in an uproar. Wondering how many Conservatives they should ban for mocking the leftness and their pundits.

Typical Democrats trying to hide their deviousness. :grin:

Chris
12-12-2018, 01:49 PM
What struck me was how grim Pence looked throughout.

Beevee
12-12-2018, 01:53 PM

It's tough knowing that when you are president by default, the first action is a pardon for your predecessor.

MMC
12-12-2018, 01:56 PM
https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2018/345/cebe7cca-0035-47e2-a3a0-8b4622f78238.png

Trump should have said to the Cheese....look at me when I am talking to you. Chastize them like children.

I would have been more direct.....as in yo mope when I am talking to your dumbass. You look at me. I wouldn't want you to be confused.

Hoosier8
12-12-2018, 04:06 PM
The democrats fell into the trap. They now own the chaos on the border. It is a win win for Trump. If illegal immigration goes down he can claim his policies are effective. If the chaos gets worse he can just replay this video.

Beevee
12-12-2018, 04:08 PM
The democrats fell into the trap. They now own the chaos on the border. It is a win win for Trump. If illegal immigration goes down he can claim his policies are effective. If the chaos gets worse he can just replay this video.

He makes claims every day.
What's it like, believing everything he says?

Hoosier8
12-12-2018, 04:10 PM
It was good to see dems owning open borders.

Chris
12-12-2018, 04:16 PM

That's what I took away. Pelosi and Schumer said bring it to the House for a vote and Trump said ok if you get me 10 Dem votes in the Senate.

Beevee
12-12-2018, 04:26 PM
It was good to see dems owning open borders.

That doesn't answer my question but I doubt that you will.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Trump talks to these elitist politicians the way many people would like to talk to them if they had the chance.

Most people would love to meet with Schumer or Pelosi and ask them a couple of questions, then slam them when they try to tap-dance an answer blaming others for the problems they created.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2018, 04:30 PM

That doesn't answer my question but I doubt that you will.

Heres the answer. I don't know. I don't know if anyone does believe everything he says.

However, Democrats are now the party of open borders.

Beevee
12-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Heres the answer. I don't know. I don't know if anyone does believe everything he says.

However, Democrats are now the party of open borders.

Why now? The Mexicans have the cash. Why aren't they using it to fulfill yet another broken Trump promise?

Tahuyaman
12-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Why now? The Mexicans have the cash. Why aren't they using it to fulfill yet another broken Trump promise?

If politifact was judging this as an Obama promise, they'd call it "in the works".

AZ Jim
12-12-2018, 04:58 PM
The democrats fell into the trap. They now own the chaos on the border. It is a win win for Trump. If illegal immigration goes down he can claim his policies are effective. If the chaos gets worse he can just replay this video.You are not blind yet you fail to see.

Peter1469
12-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Pelosi seemed upset that the press was there.

Chris
12-12-2018, 05:25 PM

Seemed Trump was eager to argue to show the holdup in their court, and Pelosi kept trying to say let's not argue in front of the press.

Hoosier8
12-13-2018, 08:35 AM
You are not blind yet you fail to see.

Projection.

Common
12-13-2018, 10:01 AM
Pelosi and schumer wanted the cameras out, so they could lie to the media when they left the meeting.

Like Chucky Im all for Israel Schumer saying trump had a temper tantrum over the wall, id bet if the cameras were rolling we would see it entirely different.

Captdon
12-13-2018, 11:03 AM

He shouldn't have been there. The VP is a meaningless job except for breaking ties and hanging around for the President to die. He has no influence in any administration.

I thought at first he was a mannequin.

Captdon
12-13-2018, 11:11 AM
It's tough knowing that when you are president by default, the first action is a pardon for your predecessor.

Again:

Captdon
12-13-2018, 11:13 AM

What's it like living in a second world country?

ripmeister
12-13-2018, 12:08 PM
The good part was The Salesman taking credit for a shutdown. It'll be interesting to see how that plays

Peter1469
12-13-2018, 01:41 PM
The good part was The Salesman taking credit for a shutdown. It'll be interesting to see how that plays

Who do you think is The Salesman? Or is that just baby talk?

Which is it? Use your words.

MMC
12-13-2018, 01:44 PM
She was.....Trump had her so rattled. She got upset with Trump calling her Nancy. :laugh:

Which is just more validation that Trump owned them.

MMC
12-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Trump talks to these elitist politicians the way many people would like to talk to them if they had the chance.

Most people would love to meet with Schumer or Pelosi and ask them a couple of questions, then slam them when they try to tap-dance an answer blaming others for the problems they created.

Cmon now.....I start off respectful to them. After that, then I treat them like the victims they were created as. See, I am kind. I only called them what they are in reality. :grin:

MMC
12-13-2018, 01:53 PM

It was refreshing, wasn't it?

Repubs get the blame when they hold power for shutting down the government. Then get the blame when the Demos hold power for not working with the Demos.

Trump was like.....I will own it. Its on me. No hesitation.....while taking the Demos attack away from them.

Now everyone will know that the Demos didn't want to be transparent, and as Ted Cruz said. The Democrats will be seen as wanting open borders.

Win win for Trump.

Lose lose for the Rodents.

ripmeister
12-18-2018, 12:52 PM
Who do you think is The Salesman? Or is that just baby talk?

Which is it? Use your words.

Trump is The Salesman. PT Barnum would be proud.

Peter1469
12-18-2018, 05:42 PM
Trump is The Salesman. PT Barnum would be proud.
Baby talk. I see.

Grow up.

ripmeister
12-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Baby talk. I see.

Grow up.

Nothing "baby" about it. You just don't like the idea I call him out on the charlatan he is.

Peter1469
12-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Nothing "baby" about it. You just don't like the idea I call him out on the charlatan he is.

There. You typed as an adult. Keep it up.