PDA

View Full Version : Women Who Love Trump

Peter1469
12-20-2018, 10:01 AM
Women Who Love Trump (https://www.wsj.com/articles/women-who-love-trump-11545264804?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=17)

This is an odd outcome considering Trump's questionable past with women. 93% of female repubs approve of Trump.

A truism of the midterm elections is that women in the suburbs revolted against Donald Trump—or were revolted by Mr. Trump—and took it out on Republican candidates. Surveying the carnage among incumbent Republicans, there is little reason to challenge this conventional wisdom.

Still, some of us on principle don’t feel at home with the conventional wisdom, even as we admit its undeniable reality. So this week we are going to spend some time with what may be America’s most determined political outliers—the women who love Trump.

They aren’t just women. They are self-identified Republican women. No one likes Mr. Trump more than Republican women do. This parallel truth about women in the electorate jumped out from the data in the Dec. 17 Fox News Poll (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-results-12-17-2018?mod=article_inline), a random national sample of registered voters.

ODB
12-20-2018, 10:39 AM
That's because repub women are told what to like by their husbands.

/snark

DGUtley
12-20-2018, 10:42 AM
Do they like Trump or despise the alternative?

ODB
12-20-2018, 10:43 AM

There's probably some overlap there.

Peter1469
12-20-2018, 11:12 AM

The poll is about liking him, not tolerating him because the opponent is horrid.

ODB
12-20-2018, 11:59 AM
The poll is about liking him, not tolerating him because the opponent is horrid.

Yeah, but, we're chicks, and nothing is ever that direct and to the point. :grin:

Tahuyaman
12-20-2018, 12:22 PM

Right now there is no named alternative. Let's see what happens when Trump has an actual named opponant as the alternative.

MMC
12-20-2018, 12:28 PM
Yeah, but, we're chicks, and nothing is ever that direct and to the point. :grin:

Not even with the thigh highs and spiked heels? :read:

Common
12-20-2018, 02:09 PM
Good question, I think theres alot of republicans that dislike things that trump does and how he does some things.

But what is the alternatives, Hillary? Kamala Harris, Beto Orourke, Bernie Sanders, Ocasio, Booker?

Ill take Trump and all his faults and double them and still vote for him over any of the above

ODB
12-20-2018, 02:18 PM
Good question, I think theres alot of republicans that dislike things that trump does and how he does some things.

But what is the alternatives, Hillary? Kamala Harris, Beto Orourke, Bernie Sanders, Ocasio, Booker?

Ill take Trump and all his faults and double them and still vote for him over any of the above

Are you a female?

I'm not trolling.

donttread
12-21-2018, 11:58 AM
Women Who Love Trump (https://www.wsj.com/articles/women-who-love-trump-11545264804?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=17)

This is an odd outcome considering Trump's questionable past with women. 93% of female repubs approve of Trump.

Party line Trump panties lines I guess!

MisterVeritis
12-21-2018, 12:04 PM
That's because repub women are told what to like by their husbands. /snark
I know mine is!

MisterVeritis
12-21-2018, 12:05 PM
Wait! Are you a female?

Common
12-21-2018, 12:48 PM
Are you a female?

I'm not trolling.

yeah I am

ODB
12-21-2018, 12:49 PM
Wait! Are you a female?
lol

Yes.

yeah I am

Wow, ok! Thanks. :)

The Xl
12-21-2018, 01:04 PM
Women dig him because say what you want about him, but he's an alpha and most women love alphas, the rest of these politicians are limp wristed betas.

Captain Obvious
12-21-2018, 01:09 PM
Women dig him because say what you want about him, but he's an alpha and most women love alphas, the rest of these politicians are limp wristed betas.

Alphas have good seed.

Women love good seed.

Best way to attract a woman is to go shopping with a good looking child, preferably yours but borrow someone elses if you need to. Good looking kids really shake up their uterus's.

Captain Obvious
12-21-2018, 01:10 PM
Wait! Are you a female?

The second part of that question is "do you have a restraining order against me?"

:biglaugh:

Lummy
12-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Sometimes progress comes from taking stock in what society has lost and then going back and retrieving it like a pair of favorite but forgotten old shoes.

In this millenium I have felt pretty strongly that women should not be allowed to vote (outside their ladies clubs) unless they have been married longer than 10 years, and only if they vote what their husbands tell them to vote.

Well, wouldn't you know, a lot of women feel the same way, that this is natural and correct.

It would encourage and reward marriages to stay together, just as it did back in the 1800's.

Captain Obvious
12-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Sometimes progress comes from taking stock in what society has lost and then going back and retrieving it like a pair of favorite but forgotten old shoes.

In this millenium I have felt pretty strongly that women should not be allowed to vote (outside their ladies clubs) unless they have been married longer than 10 years, and only if they vote what their husbands tell them to vote.

Well, wouldn't you know, a lot of women feel the same way, that this is natural and correct.

It would encourage and reward marriages to stay together, just as it did back in the 1800's.

Are you saying that from your prayer rug?

I'm pretty sure this is satire but nonetheless, people got married a long time ago for survival basically. Since plumbing, electricity and the extinction of apex predators like T-Rex's the evolution of humans sort of steered us toward this unique concept called relationships.

Lummy
12-21-2018, 02:11 PM
Are you saying that from your prayer rug?

I'm pretty sure this is satire but nonetheless, people got married a long time ago for survival basically. Since plumbing, electricity and the extinction of apex predators like T-Rex's the evolution of humans sort of steered us toward this unique concept called relationships.

Instead of trying to write a comic book story line, why don't you point out where I am wrong. :studying:

MMC
12-21-2018, 02:37 PM
lol

Yes.

Wow, ok! Thanks. :)

Coffee Perk. :read:

http://yourdailycoffeeshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_1393-copy.jpg

Captain Obvious
12-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Instead of trying to write a comic book story line, why don't you point out where I am wrong. :studying:

Who vets satire?

Anyway, I sort of did in that comic book like anyway, you probably missed it.