PDA

View Full Version : Why Young Women Want AR-15s

Taxcutter
01-24-2013, 10:56 AM
They are light, easy to handle, reliable, and don’t recoil much. The buig magazine gives her a margin of error in a high-stress home invasion.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/338418/why-young-women-want-ar-15s-celia-bigelow#

quote:
“AR-15s are the most popular rifle in the U.S.; more than 3 million Americans own one. And its popularity isn’t with criminals — assault rifles account for only 0.6 percent of murders every year. Rather, the semi-automatic AR-15 is the gun of choice for many hunters, target shooters, and home defenders.”

“Accuracy? Check. Ease in handling? Check. Intimidation factor? Check. An AR-15 might be a woman’s best friend.”

Cigar
01-24-2013, 12:02 PM
... either that or get a real man.

Agravan
01-24-2013, 12:28 PM
... either that or get a real man.
Well, that leaves you out...sport.

GrassrootsConservative
01-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Well, that leaves you out...sport.

And. Every. Other. Fucking. Democrat.

Cigar
01-24-2013, 03:18 PM
My wife doesn't want a Gun ... I asked her.

She's got me to protect her ... and trust me, my Gun isn't what you need to worry about.

GrassrootsConservative
01-24-2013, 03:22 PM
My wife doesn't want a Gun ... I asked her.

She's got me to protect her ... and trust me, my Gun isn't what you need to worry about.

You're afraid of guns. Obviously not a real man.

I once had a guy come into the place I was working at with a gun. You know what I did?

I told him "If I had any money, I wouldn't be working."

Kind of my own way of telling that particular black man with a ski mask to go get himself a job if he wants some money.

Cigar
01-24-2013, 03:34 PM
You're afraid of guns. Obviously not a real man.

I once had a guy come into the place I was working at with a gun. You know what I did?

I told him "If I had any money, I wouldn't be working."

Kind of my own way of telling that particular black man with a ski mask to go get himself a job if he wants some money.

Once again ... Right-Wing Logic ... little Knowledge

I have a 3006 Weatherby, Winchester 12 Gauge, 9mm and .04 S&M M&P Shield and 22 Marlin, and a piece of shit Beretta Nano.

... I also have motion activated lighted exterior, deadbolts, ADT Security and Half Lab Half Pit always hungry.

Agravan
01-24-2013, 03:45 PM

I have a 3006 Weatherby, Winchester 12 Gauge, 9mm and .04 S&M M&P Shield and 22 Marlin, and a piece of shit Beretta Nano.

... I also have motion activated lighted exterior, deadbolts, ADT Security and Half Lab Half Pit always hungry.

And yet, you feel the need to try to impress everyone on this forum with your perceived manlyness and wealth by threatening anyone who disagrees with you.
By the way, feed your damned dog you cheap bastard...

GrassrootsConservative
01-24-2013, 03:49 PM

You're right... getting a job to earn money instead of robbing people is 'right-wing logic.'

I bet it was you with that gun that night. Sorry I didn't have money, did your food stamps not come in?

BB-35
01-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Wonder why ceegar needs all that firepower?

wonder why he has two pistols known for their ease of concealment?

wonder why he thinks there is an '.04 caliber'

Agravan
01-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Wonder why ceegar needs all that firepower?

wonder why he has two pistols known for their ease of concealment?

wonder why he thinks there is an '.04 caliber'

Because he's a poser who knows nothing about guns or even which end the bullet comes out of.