PDA

View Full Version : This just in

donttread
12-28-2018, 12:15 PM
There is one party that is at the root of all evil and all failure.
This party hates puppies, state's rights and the people. They are quick to sell out and secretly club baby seals as a side job! They are responsible for all debt, all over spending, all war and all erosion of rights as well as all failed domestic policy.
Which party? Why the one YOU'RE NOT in of course!

pragmatic
12-28-2018, 12:24 PM
there is one party that is at the root of all evil and all failure.
This party hates puppies, state's rights and the people. They are quick to sell out and secretly club baby seals as a side job! They are responsible for all debt, all over spending, all war and all erosion of rights as well as all failed domestic policy.
Which party? Why the one you're not in of course!

not the baby seals!!!!!

Son of a beatches.....!!!!

MMC
12-28-2018, 12:36 PM

You forgot they are walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5PInhXkfvs

:wink:

Captain Obvious
12-28-2018, 04:09 PM
All of them

Captdon
12-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Of course it's the other party. Silly question.

Standing Wolf
12-28-2018, 04:36 PM

That's the mantra of the career politician, for sure. Nothing serves to "energize the base" more than making them think they're fighting/voting to overcome the Devil, himself.

donttread
12-29-2018, 09:30 AM
not the baby seals!!!!!

Son of a beatches.....!!!!

Yup , they "Went upside the head of my favorite baby seal with a lead filled snow shoe" as Zappa might say.

donttread
12-29-2018, 09:31 AM
That's the mantra of the career politician, for sure. Nothing serves to "energize the base" more than making them think they're fighting/voting to overcome the Devil, himself.

It would appear to be an extremely effective brainwashing technique.

Robo
12-29-2018, 07:02 PM
Political parties are gangs of thugs, special interest authoritarians and corrupt organized criminals. They should be outlawed!!!!!

donttread
01-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Political parties are gangs of thugs, special interest authoritarians and corrupt organized criminals. They should be outlawed!!!!!

They are indeed gangs. I'm not sure I could get behind totally outlawing them, but I'm not sure I couldn't either. Interesting idea. Very interesting

Robo
01-02-2019, 10:07 AM

I hate political parties! you described the duopoly, and I agree!!!

MMC
01-02-2019, 10:18 AM
I hate political parties! you described the duopoly, and I agree!!!

You hate Political Parties, huh? Yet it took a political party to give women and Minorities the Right to vote.

The duopoly? Other parties have been around do you hate those parties too? What about the Reform Party? The libertarian Party? The Green Party? The Constitutional Party?

Do you think you can come up with the benefits of political parties despite hating them so much.

Chris
01-02-2019, 10:49 AM
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it." -- P. J. O'Rourke

MMC
01-02-2019, 10:53 AM
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it." -- P. J. O'Rourke
Damn those Repubs that think they can Trust Demorats. :grin: