PDA

View Full Version : Bad Case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Lummy
12-30-2018, 11:12 AM
Have you ever seen a case of TDS where the infected sufferer is so debilitated he can no longer function?

Georgia Vape Shop Employee Has Epic Meltdown Over Trump T-Shirt, Assaults Customer

https://youtu.be/PK-mnbH4s74

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/racist-motherfcker-georgia-vape-shop-employee-has-epic-meltdown-over-trump-t-shirt-assaults-customer-video/

I've never seen anything like it, myself.

alexa
12-30-2018, 11:22 AM
I've seen people so crippled by TDS that they actually voted for that moron.

Sad but true

Lummy
12-30-2018, 11:32 AM
That makes no sense, as I suspect neither usually do you.

Captain Obvious
12-30-2018, 11:37 AM

Sad but true

:biglaugh:

Lummy
12-30-2018, 11:43 AM

Sad but true
Who's insane, alexa? Trump haters? Liberals? Democrats? You?

I'm sick of liberal pigshit. You answer to your stupid post.

Peter1469
12-30-2018, 11:46 AM

Sad but true
lol. What nonsense.

The snowflake in the video should be fired and jailed as a hazard to civil society.

Chris
12-30-2018, 11:53 AM

Sad but true

That demonstrates liberals' ever misunderstanding and/or misuse of terms like TDS, snowflake, SJW, PC, etc.

TDS (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS): "Unhappiness caused by the election of Donald Trump to the Presidency of the United States. Sufferers display an inordinate loathing for and preoccupation with Donald Trump. The grief and distress they suffer is real."

There may well be something wrong with some who voted for Trump but it sure ins't TDS.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2018, 11:55 AM
lol. What nonsense.

The snowflake in the video should be fired and jailed as a hazard to civil society.

I could not tell what store that was, but it didn't look like some mom and pop local business. Chances are the clown wasn't employed there after this went public. That's too bad because based on his conduct it appears to be about the best he could do.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2018, 11:56 AM
That demonstrates liberals' ever misunderstanding and/or misuse of terms like TDS, snowflake, SJW, PC, etc.

TDS (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS): "Unhappiness caused by the election of Donald Trump to the Presidency of the United States. Sufferers display an inordinate loathing for and preoccupation with Donald Trump. The grief and distress they suffer is real."

There may well be something wrong with some who voted for Trump but it sure ins't TDS.

They think being afflicted with TDS is a virtue.

alexa
12-30-2018, 11:58 AM

You'll forgive me if I'm not stupid enough to get my definitions from Urban Dictionary.

Voting for Trump is de facto proof of derangement, snowflake.

Deal with it.

Peter1469
12-30-2018, 12:02 PM
You'll forgive me if I'm not stupid enough to get my definitions from Urban Dictionary.

Deal with it.
You would be smarter to look at Hillary as to why Trump was elected.

Chris
12-30-2018, 12:04 PM

Deal with it.

Thanks for the insult but try the LA Times's Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome? (https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-derangement-syndrome-20161226-story.html) which elaborates on the same.

Like most liberals, you misuse those terms. And continue to when it's pointed out. TDS, snowflakes are reactions not causes.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2018, 12:08 PM
TDS is real. One of the symptoms is the inability to recognize it when one is infected. Another symptom is denying it and claiming the non-infected are the ones infected.

Abby08
12-30-2018, 12:08 PM

Sad but true

You better pace yourself, severe TDS can cause ulcers.

alexa
12-30-2018, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the insult but try the LA Times's Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome? (https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-derangement-syndrome-20161226-story.html) which elaborates on the same.

Like most liberals, you misuse those terms. And continue to when it's pointed out. TDS, snowflakes are reactions not causes.
While I appreciate your appeal to authority, I'll stand by my previous statement.

Chris
12-30-2018, 12:12 PM
Here, alexa, is CNN, What is 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' -- and do you have it? (https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/trump-derangement-syndrome/index.html) -- just in case the LA Times is not liberal enough for you.

Let's start with what Trump Derangement Syndrome means.

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."

Justin Raimondo, the editorial director of Antiwar.com, wrote a piece in the Los Angeles Times in 2016 that broke TDS down into three distinct phases or stages:

"In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect's every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world."
"The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim's vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole."
"As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality."

The Point here is simple: TDS is, in the eyes of its adherents, the knee-jerk opposition from liberals (and Never Trumpers) to anything and everything Trump does. If Trump announced he was donating every dollar he's ever made, TDS sufferers would suggest he was up to something nefarious, according to the logic of TDS. There's nothing -- not. one. thing. -- that Trump could do or say that would be received positively by TDSers.

OMG! Even CNN looks to Urban Dictionary.

Chris
12-30-2018, 12:14 PM
While I appreciate your appeal to authority, I'll stand by my previous statement.

Appeal to authority? Where. I've given you now three definitions. All you've done is appeal to incredulity.

Your original statement makes no sense. So stand by it all you like.

alexa
12-30-2018, 12:15 PM
You would be smarter to look at Hillary as to why Trump was elected.

Disdain for Hillary is a stupid reason to vote for a grifter like Trump; are you sure you want to trade derangement for stupidity?

It makes no odds to me, but there is hope for the deranged, however faint.

Stupid, OTOH, is permanent.

Chris
12-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Disdain for Hillary is a stupid reason to vote for a grifter like Trump; are you sure you want to trade derangement for stupidity?

Good, you're abandoning your misuse of TDS for the more emotional stupid.

Beevee
12-30-2018, 12:22 PM
TDS is about as real as Trump telling the truth.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2018, 12:24 PM
TDS is about as real as Trump telling the truth.Then I’m guessing that you believe it is a real mental disorder?

Captain Obvious
12-30-2018, 12:29 PM
There is also HUTA syndrome.

Head up Trump's ass.

I'm copyrighting that.

:biglaugh:

Chris
12-30-2018, 12:29 PM

Indeed, TDS is a completely unrealistic reaction. It is entirely possible to dislike and disagree with Trump without going berserk.

Peter1469
12-30-2018, 12:30 PM

I have voted 3rd party since 2006. But I can still see that Hillary lost because she is Hillary. Try better.

Peter1469
12-30-2018, 12:31 PM

Well, there you go!

Jeb!
12-30-2018, 12:38 PM
The customer should press charges. I think lethal injection is justified in this case.

Dr. Who
12-30-2018, 01:10 PM
The store clerk is obviously emotionally unbalanced and doesn't understand that his job is not to screen customers for their political views.

ODB
12-30-2018, 02:59 PM
Have you ever seen a case of TDS where the infected sufferer is so debilitated he can no longer function?
I've never seen anything like it, myself.

Snowflake appears to have gotten fired.

"Xhale City does not tolerate this kind of behavior from its employees. When we identified the employee at fault, we fired the employee immediately. We've also spoken to the customer and apologized. We value our clients, treat them with respect and dignity, regardless of their political views"

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/tucker/tucker-vape-shop-worker-fired-after-screaming-at-trump-supporter-refusing-service/85-508e580c-5d72-49a1-b731-4dfc155825f8

roadmaster
12-30-2018, 03:56 PM
I watched that one and getting really tired of people not hitting back. You put your hands on me and I don't care how big you are I will hit back even if I can't win. Yes the guy was fired. Men stop allowing these antifa to spit or hit you. Knock them out.

ODB
12-30-2018, 04:03 PM
I watched that one and getting really tired of people not hitting back. You put your hands on me and I don't care how big you are I will hit back even if I can't win. Yes the guy was fired. Men stop allowing these antifa to spit or hit you. Knock them out.
That's what I did like about this video... The customer was being a tad antagonistic.

Captdon
12-30-2018, 06:47 PM

Most people, when standing in shit, move.

alexa
12-30-2018, 10:42 PM
Here, @alexa (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2937), is CNN, What is 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' -- and do you have it? (https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/trump-derangement-syndrome/index.html) -- just in case the LA Times is not liberal enough for you.

OMG! Even CNN looks to Urban Dictionary.

And you look to CNN, apparently

Bravo

alexa
12-30-2018, 10:43 PM
Most people, when standing in $#@!, move.

And if I was standing on you, I would.

zachroidott
12-30-2018, 11:14 PM
And you look to CNN, apparently

Bravo
Same bullshit. Different 60+ demo.