PDA

View Full Version : Parkland Children are just that Children

Admiral Ackbar
12-31-2018, 10:54 AM
In audio that surfaced online Sunday, you can hear Louis performing new jokes in front of an audience ... and, at one point, he mocks the survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting from this past February. Specifically, he seems to be talking about Emma Gonzalez, David Hogg and others who've been vocal about implementing gun control.

He is taking a beating on the Left Wing Twitter but he is 100% right. All he said was they are children and he doesn't need to be lectured by Children!

These kids are just pawns of the Maoist left. Similar to the way youth was used in the Cultural Revolution!

The Chairman Smiles down on those attacking this comedian who told an obvious truth!

God Bless America, God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless our 2nd Amendment!

Standing Wolf
12-31-2018, 11:02 AM
In audio that surfaced online Sunday, you can hear Louis performing new jokes in front of an audience ... and, at one point, he mocks the survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting from this past February. Specifically, he seems to be talking about Emma Gonzalez, David Hogg and others who've been vocal about implementing gun control.

He is taking a beating on the Left Wing Twitter but he is 100% right. All he said was they are children and he doesn't need to be lectured by Children!

These kids are just pawns of the Maoist left. Similar to the way youth was used in the Cultural Revolution!

The Chairman Smiles down on those attacking this comedian who told an obvious truth!

You didn't mention which "Louis" or provide a link, but somehow I knew you were referring to Louis CK. Not a lot he considers to be off limits. I generally like him a lot, and I don't have a problem with him taking potshots at the Parkland Teen Activists - Hogg in particular. Arrogant, self-important little brats.

Peter1469
12-31-2018, 11:03 AM
Hogg has flamed out. Hopefully he finds a good major to earn in college and become a productive taxpayer.

Private Pickle
12-31-2018, 06:35 PM

Wait!?!? They aren't children??? What did they age 10 years in the last year? *Mind blown*

Captain Obvious
12-31-2018, 06:44 PM
You didn't mention which "Louis" or provide a link, but somehow I knew you were referring to Louis CK. Not a lot he considers to be off limits. I generally like him a lot, and I don't have a problem with him taking potshots at the Parkland Teen Activists - Hogg in particular. Arrogant, self-important little brats.

I posted the Louis CK story, in the Pub I think

Captain Obvious
12-31-2018, 06:44 PM
Hogg is an attention whore snowflake

Private Pickle
12-31-2018, 06:47 PM
I posted the Louis CK story, in the Pub I think

Some great material there.