PDA

View Full Version : The Sky is Falling

Ransom
01-01-2019, 11:47 AM
We are doomed. This Trump and his stubborn refusal to budge on this crazy wall idea. Who cares if walls work. Who cares if Democrats all voted for fences and walls, forget the fact that Obama's wall that surrounds his property in Washington DC screams hypocrisy....this government shutdown is the end of the world. Armageddon. End of days.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-how-the-shutdown-is-reaching-a-breaking-point/ar-BBRFUM1?ocid=ientp

the National Zoo will close to the public on Wednesday, their temporary funds exhausted.

So you can't go in and watch Congress as it seats the new Dem majority, so what.

— DHS investigations: While the majority of workers at DHS are kept on during shutdowns, only about a third of the nearly 800 employees in the inspector general’s office are slated to stay on the job. That means far less support staff as the internal watchdog investigates incidents like the deaths of two migrant children in DHS custody in December.

Trust me. Congress will investigate this matter immediately. The House will blame their deaths on Trump like we had many idiots in here do.

— Tax filing season: The extended lapse comes at a particularly awkward time for the IRS, which will likely have to redo its shutdown plan this week to prepare for the upcoming filing season — the first in which both taxpayers and the agency will need to navigate the changes from the tax law Republicans enacted a year ago. Top agency officials predicted even before the shutdown started that the start of the filing season could slip into February, after starting in mid-to-late January in recent years.
About seven in eight IRS employees are currently furloughed. But Tony Reardon, president of the National Treasury Employees Union, said last week that the agency would have to call many more workers back, without pay, for filing season.

Without pay....but we'll tax you anyway. Just because you're workin for free, IRS, don't mean we the People ain't got to keep the lights on, you're a mere expense, you're not production. Overtime on their dime sounds ok to me.

— EPA: The Environmental Protection Agency, which had enough extra money to operate as usual through the first week of the funding lapse, has advised agency employees that shutdown procedures will start Monday.

Thank God

— The Smithsonian: Nineteen Smithsonian museums and the National Zoo will close to the public on Wednesday, adding thousands more workers to the pool of furloughed federal employees. The shutdown also means that live camera feeds used by the public to watch giant pandas and other animals from afar will go dark.

Forget the pandas, dial into the station that just has a camera on the Congress and watch the clown show Nancy Pelosi manages, we no longer need a zoo or cameras where we can watch asses and other animals look like idiots.

Safety
01-01-2019, 11:52 AM
2019 will be a fun year.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Yet another crack in the non existent wall.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2019, 12:28 PM
2019 will be a fun year.
Yes. It will be an excellent Trump year.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 01:02 PM

Why? Do you think he will have an en suite prison cell?

MisterVeritis
01-01-2019, 01:03 PM

No. I will leave goofiness to those of you who are experts.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 01:06 PM

Oh! So it won't be en suite. Never mind. He can always chat with his son in the adjoining cell.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2019, 01:15 PM

Oh! So it won't be en suite. Never mind. He can always chat with his son in the adjoining cell.
See. You are far better at goofiness than I ever could be. I will leave the goofiness to you.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 01:27 PM

See. You are far better at goofiness than I ever could be. I will leave the goofiness to you.

OK. So it won't be his son. The likelihood though is that it will be his son-in-law.

Lummy
01-01-2019, 01:34 PM
A decade ago, I guess (wasn't really paying attention then and don't trust editorials now), Democrats wanted a wall and couldn't get one going, apparently because they were tripping all over themselves, and now Trump can and will actually build a wall and they're pissing themselves. LOL

Beevee
01-01-2019, 01:44 PM
A decade ago, I guess (wasn't really paying attention then and don't trust editorials now), Democrats wanted a wall and couldn't get one going, apparently because they were tripping all over themselves, and now Trump can and will actually build a wall and they're pissing themselves. LOL

There's nothing wrong in having a wall as long as Trump fulfills his campaign promise and Mexico pays for it.
Why have conservatives not insisted on that?

Ransom
01-01-2019, 02:05 PM
There's nothing wrong in having a wall as long as Trump fulfills his campaign promise and Mexico pays for it.

2019 Beevee wanting people in jail on mere accusation without merit. Wow. That's just like 2018.

Study USMC versus NAFTA, Mexico has paid for the wall. Several times over.

Ransom
01-01-2019, 02:07 PM
The networks all have government shutdown clocks running, just thought I'd post the gravity of the situation, you might have to cancel your zoo trip, but can watch the zoo like entertainment when the new Congress is seated.

I sense more Hank Johnson moments coming.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Mexico will pay for it. First, we need to build it.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 02:11 PM
2019 Beevee wanting people in jail on mere accusation without merit. Wow. That's just like 2018.

Study USMC versus NAFTA, Mexico has paid for the wall. Several times over.

LOL. And it's only the first day of the year.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 02:17 PM

What makes you think he'll be in prison at some point this year? What would the criminal charge be? Last time I looked, getting under the skin of partisan hack Democrats wasn't a crime.

At some point, for your own peace of mind, people like you are going to need to accept the fact that Trump won the last presidential election. You need to focus your attention on removing him through the electoral process. This irrational belief that he will be removed from office by any other means is not healthy. It's impacting your mental health and not in a positive way.

Ransom
01-01-2019, 02:18 PM
LOL. And it's only the first day of the year.

364 more days of Kavanaughing. Ripe were you with the 'immorality' of not kneejerk believing Dr. Ford. It's a high minded process you engage I gotta give you that. Make some random accusation, claim the person is guilty, announce what the sentence should be, then denounce anyone standing up for their innocent until proven guilty rights.

Your game so last year. :wink:

Ransom
01-01-2019, 02:20 PM
What makes you think he'll be in prison at some point this year? What would the criminal charge be? Last time I looked, getting under the skin of partisan hack Democrats wasn't a crime.

Beevee doesn't provide evidence nor testimony, Beevee provides accusation and presumed guilt.

At some point, for your own peace of mind, people like you are going to need to accept the fact that Trump won the last presidential election. You need to focus your attention on removing him through the electoral process. This irrational belief that he will be removed from office by any other means is not healthy. It's impacting your mental health and not in a positive way.

Can you imagine that election night for Beevee…….what a hoot.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Mexico will pay for it. First, we need to build it.

Beevee doesn't provide evidence nor testimony, Beevee provides accusation and presumed guilt.

Mueller has the evidence. Only you nor anyone else knows what it is. But, as much as you would not prefer it to be, it's there.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Mueller has the evidence. Only you nor anyone else knows what it is. But, as much as you would not prefer it to be, it's there.

If Mueller did have evidence of criminal activity, he would have acted on that. He's been at this for two years now. There's no criminal charge heading Trump's way. At this point it's morphed into a fishing expedition. He's just throwing out the line hoping to snag anything.

MMC
01-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Well if its there, you should be able to link up that evidence. So link it up.

Investigative Reporter On Trump Dossier Allegations: 'We Have Not Seen The Evidence To Support Them' (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/12/31/investigative-reporter-on-trump-dossier-allegations-we-have-not-seen-the-eviden-n2537726)

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 02:46 PM

I remember election night. I was completely shocked that Donald Trump could be elected POTUS. Knowing who he was and his history, I found it close to being unbelievable. However, it took me about 13 seconds to process it and come to accept it.

Immediately I started watching the reaction on CNN and MSNBC. I knew right then that there were many who were unable to process it like I did. I saw both crying and hate fueled anger. I knew that there would be effort ginned up to get him out of office by any means necessary.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 02:48 PM
I remember election night. I was completely shocked that Donald Trump could be elected POTUS. Knowing who he was and his history, I found it close to being unbelievable. However, it took me about 13 seconds to process it and come to accept it.

Immediately I started watching the reaction on CNN and MSNBC. I knew right then that there were many who were unable to process it like I did. I saw both crying and hate fueled anger. I knew that there would be effort ginned up to get him out of office by any means necessary.

Oh! You mean in the same manner as Hillary but from the opposite direction.
I agree.

Beevee
01-01-2019, 02:49 PM

Investigative Reporter On Trump Dossier Allegations: 'We Have Not Seen The Evidence To Support Them' (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/12/31/investigative-reporter-on-trump-dossier-allegations-we-have-not-seen-the-eviden-n2537726)

I'll wait for Mueller. You would rather Mueller didn't exist.
Why is that?

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 02:49 PM

There's no evidence to support a criminal charge against Donald Trump. If there was, it would have been leveled by now. The establishment wants Trump out of office. If the evidence was there to support removing him from office, it would have happened.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Why is that?

I would prefer that that we didn't act like a banana republic when an election doesn't go the way the establishment elites wanted.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2019, 03:26 PM
Nope. There is no there, there. There was no collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign to subvert the 2016 election. Smart people have known this for two years.

Perhaps you are setting your hopes on obstruction of justice. How can one obstruct justice when there was no crime? How can one obstruct justice when performing Constitutionally authorized activities?

The coup attempt was cover for Obama's and Crooked Hillary's crimes.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 04:05 PM

Oh! You mean in the same manner as Hillary but from the opposite direction.
I agree.

Not quite. The inability of Hillary Clinton to accept the election result is different. She thought that she was entitled to the presidency. She's embarrassed that she didn't win, so she's looking for scape goats. Of course that chardony induced drunken stupor didn't help.

Kalkin
01-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Last time I looked, getting under the skin of partisan hack Democrats wasn't a crime.
It's a virtue in my book. Especially since it's so easy to do via being intelligent, responsible, and successful.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 04:21 PM
..Perhaps you are setting your hopes on obstruction of justice. How can one obstruct justice when there was no crime? How can one obstruct justice when performing Constitutionally authorized activities?...

When I was a Deputy Sheriff, my partner insisted on arresting a guy on a charge of resisting arrest for being uncooperative. I tried to explain to him that we can't arrest him for resisting arrest when we were not placing him under arrest as he was only refusing to answer questions. I tried to explain to him that in order to charge someone with resisting arrest, there must be an underlying crime to justify an arrest.

He didn't listen to me. He arrested the kid and took him to jail for a crime he did not commit. He was officially reprimanded three days later. Then the shift SGT chews me out for not convincing him to pull his head put his ass.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2019, 04:26 PM
It's a virtue in my book. Especially since it's so easy to do via being intelligent, responsible, and successful.

In order to get under the skin of a partisan hack Democrat all you need to do is say "I disagree".

Kalkin
01-01-2019, 04:28 PM
There's no evidence to support a criminal charge against Donald Trump. If there was, it would have been leveled by now. The establishment wants Trump out of office. If the evidence was there to support removing him from office, it would have happened.
They know the evidence isn't there. It behooves them politically to keep the question floating as long as possible, though. If they had anything concrete, they would've used it before the SCOTUS appointments and mandate repeal.

MMC
01-01-2019, 05:03 PM
In order to get under the skin of a partisan hack Democrat all you need to do is say "I disagree".

You don't even need to say I disagree. All it takes is for them to find out you are Republican or Conservative. Even a Right leaning Libertarian.

Peter1469
01-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Nope. There is no there, there. There was no collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign to subvert the 2016 election. Smart people have known this for two years.

Perhaps you are setting your hopes on obstruction of justice. How can one obstruct justice when there was no crime? How can one obstruct justice when performing Constitutionally authorized activities?

The coup attempt was cover for Obama's and Crooked Hillary's crimes.
Nothing good comes with engaging with lunatics.

stjames1_53
01-01-2019, 06:30 PM

so...............if no one knows nothing, how do you know Mueller has anything?

stjames1_53
01-01-2019, 06:33 PM

and they had better act fast. He's getting ready for his third SCOTUS appointment. IF Mueller has anything, he had best get his ass in the game

Ransom
01-01-2019, 06:42 PM
And exactly why I use the forum's very effective ignore feature.

Ransom
01-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Why is that?

You're not waiting for anyone, you don't even believe that.

MMC
01-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Why is that?

I don't care if Mueller exists.....Now getting rid of the Leftist patsy as special counsel. Yes I want to see him shit canned. Then the Leftness loses all those excuses they found with.....But but but Mueller. Then the leftness will need to start actually thinking on their own again. See its a win win situation. Plus the leftness will be very sad. Which is good for the county. So another win.

MMC
01-02-2019, 10:12 AM

So why do the Repubs attempt to talk with Democrats? Don't talk.....just dictate. Whether they like it or not.

Abby08
01-02-2019, 11:01 AM

Just mention Trump's name, that'll do it, too.

Tahuyaman
01-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Just mention Trump's name, that'll do it, too.

You don't need to mention his name. He's in their head 24/7.

nathanbforrest45
01-02-2019, 11:09 AM

What do you care who pays for it. You are a foreigner with no reason to comment on US policies what so ever.

Damn you are one annoying Cannuck

Ransom
01-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Mueller has the evidence.

Only you nor anyone else knows what it is. But, as much as you would not prefer it to be, it's there.

Evidence of what you've no idea, you're a speculation and false accusation maker, Beevee. You place guilt without presumption if innocence and you do so for purely political reasons, you're a hack. And a transparent one.

Ransom
01-03-2019, 06:00 PM
What do you care who pays for it. You are a foreigner with no reason to comment on US policies what so ever.

Read Beevee's posts during the Kavanaugh hearings. To give any opposition to Dr. Ford she considered immoral. She believed this woman, swallowed everything she had to say hook, line, and sinker. Absolutely scalded fellow members for not rolling over and giving this woman every benefit of any doubt whatsoever, it's quite revealing.

Complete and utter political hack.

Beevee
01-03-2019, 06:29 PM

Don't you want to be annoyed then?

Beevee
01-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Read Beevee's posts during the Kavanaugh hearings. To give any opposition to Dr. Ford she considered immoral. She believed this woman, swallowed everything she had to say hook, line, and sinker. Absolutely scalded fellow members for not rolling over and giving this woman every benefit of any doubt whatsoever, it's quite revealing.

Complete and utter political hack.

Thanks for the compliment. It's appreciated.

Beevee
01-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Evidence of what you've no idea, you're a speculation and false accusation maker, Beevee. You place guilt without presumption if innocence and you do so for purely political reasons, you're a hack. And a transparent one.

That's rich. Especially from an American.

Beevee
01-03-2019, 06:34 PM
You're not waiting for anyone, you don't even believe that.

Thanks for telling me what to think.
It's a particular trait of yours, isn't it.

Ransom
01-03-2019, 06:51 PM
That's rich. Especially from an American.

Rich but true. :wink:

Ransom
01-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Thanks for telling me what to think.
It's a particular trait of yours, isn't it.
The author of how immoral Americans were for not kneejerk believing Dr. What is Indelible in the Hippocampus Ford is casting on about "telling me what to think?"

:biglaugh:

You can't make this shiit up. Tell me more, Beevee.