PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Tlaib: I Won’t Apologize for My Comments About Trump—I Still Want to Impeach him

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 04:42 PM
https://youtu.be/xPua-OY7Wj4

MisterVeritis
01-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Her unreasonable request is denied.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Her unreasonable request is denied.

We shall see...… I wonder what Adam Schiff will have to say about it? Time will tell.

MisterVeritis
01-08-2019, 04:47 PM
We shall see...… I wonder what Adam Schiff will have to say about it? Time will tell.
There is nothing to tell.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 04:53 PM
There is nothing to tell.

Yes there is. He has accepted mega donations from people like Sheldon Adelson, and gives them access to him. Sheldon Adelson talks to him by phone or meets him in person at least twice per month. He dictates our policies. Our president allows leaders of other nations to dictate our policies, and he allows the wealthy access to him for donations. I am thinking that is treason. We will see what is dug up.

He has violated so many laws, and violates the constitution. I have posted lists before. I am not in the mood right now. We all know what his crimes are.

Jeb!
01-08-2019, 04:58 PM
By calling for it before the facts are in, she is hurting the chances of impeachment by running down public support for it.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 05:02 PM
By calling for it before the facts are in, she is hurting the chances of impeachment by running down public support for it.

Ha ha ha not the case, she is getting them on board! It is only congress who can impeach. She is not the first person to say it, even his own party is saying it.

https://youtu.be/eVxSfJPmQzA

alexa
01-08-2019, 05:06 PM
It's stupid to speculate on this before Mueller's report comes in, but there is no way that the Senate as currently constituted would vote to impeach Trump, ergo the House voting for impeachment at this time is an exercise in stupidity.

Pelosi knows this and will act accordingly.

Jeb!
01-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Ha ha ha not the case, she is getting them on board! It is only congress who can impeach. She is not the first person to say it, even his own party is saying it.

Congress reacts to public sentiment. If it were based solely on facts, Bill Clinton would have been removed from office. She is hurting the case, that is why Democrats are denouncing her.

alexa
01-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Congress reacts to public sentiment. If it were based solely on facts, Bill Clinton would have been removed from office. She is hurting the case, that is why Democrats are denouncing her.
Which Democrats are denouncing her?

Jeb!
01-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Joe Manchin for one. Jerry Nadler was another. Nadler wants to impeach Trump but knows the approach is bad.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 05:15 PM
That is true, but you should know that the public sentiment for impeaching is there. I myself don't want him impeached. But I think I am changing my mind lately maybe he should be. Even though I don't really want Pence as president. The more crimes he commits, and the more treasonous acts he does, the more he violates the constitution, the more I realize even one more day in office could do irreparable damage to our nation. I mean it already has, but we don't need anymore. The whole genocide in Yemen bit was the tip of the iceberg for me really. The way he violated the constitution when we tried to stop him from his dirty deals with his BFF's the Saudis.

alexa
01-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Joe Manchin for one.

I don't think anyone outside of W Va gives a shit what Joe Manchin says.

Tempest in a teapot

Admiral Ackbar
01-08-2019, 05:19 PM
I don't think anyone outside of W Va gives a shit what Joe Manchin says.

Tempest in a teapot

You are wrong. He has a strong voice as one of the only Democrats that is close to normal and reasonable. People notice that kind of thing and take heed.

Jeb!
01-08-2019, 05:21 PM
I don't think anyone outside of W Va gives a $#@! what Joe Manchin says.

Tempest in a teapot95% of his political contributions came from outside his state.

Captdon
01-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Yes there is. He has accepted mega donations from people like Sheldon Adelson, and gives them access to him. Sheldon Adelson talks to him by phone or meets him in person at least twice per month. He dictates our policies. Our president allows leaders of other nations to dictate our policies, and he allows the wealthy access to him for donations. I am thinking that is treason. We will see what is dug up.

He has violated so many laws, and violates the constitution. I have posted lists before. I am not in the mood right now. We all know what his crimes are.

You type so much to be so wrong.

Captdon
01-08-2019, 05:24 PM

Name the Republicans who have called for impeachment. Why don't you respond when you make half-ass comments?

nathanbforrest45
01-08-2019, 05:27 PM

All the members who have retained a sense of morality and decorum.

Oh, I guess you are right, that would be none of them wouldn't it?

DGUtley
01-08-2019, 05:50 PM
It wasn’t her calling for impeachment that troubled people it was her in-the-gutter language. A good piece of the country still thinks that type of language is not for prime time, is in the locker rooms, angry outbursts or the like. When someone says it to impress it is less than impressive. She wants the business community and people in this country to embrace her vision. They won’t this way. WPOAT did because he was so smooth.

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 05:53 PM
It wasn’t her calling for impeachment that troubled people it was her in-the-gutter language. A good piece of the country still thinks that type of language is not for prime time, is in the locker rooms, angry outbursts or the like. When someone says it to impress it is less than impressive. She wants the business community and people in this country to embrace her vision. They won’t this way. WPOAT did because he was so smooth.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/423990-trump-in-profanity-laced-meeting-with-lawmakers-said-he-preferred-the

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/104652-Not-So-Fast-Trump-Called-The-Chinese-‘Motherf**kers’-In-Vegas-Speech

LoL

https://youtu.be/dTh-1hto9wU

alexa
01-08-2019, 05:55 PM
You are wrong. He has a strong voice as one of the only Democrats that is close to normal and reasonable. People notice that kind of thing and take heed.
People don't give a rat's ass what Joe Manchin thinks/does/ says if they don't live within 100 miles of Wheeling, and damn few of those do either.

alexa
01-08-2019, 05:57 PM

She was in a bar and taped surreptitiously. She wasn't on the floor of the House.

Most people don't care, and Trump voters like yourself, given his history, should have the decency to keep their yaps tightly shut.

If you clutch your pearls much tighter, you'll have to get them restrung.

Common
01-08-2019, 06:02 PM

Its expected

Low class women rarely apologize for being low class or wrong or just idiotic and babbling :)

Just AnotherPerson
01-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Its expected

Low class women rarely apologize for being low class or wrong or just idiotic and babbling :)

Yes it as though you just described yourself! You have said that same sentence about me on many occasions, unprovoked on many of them.

Common
01-08-2019, 06:19 PM
She was in a bar and taped surreptitiously. She wasn't on the floor of the House.

Most people don't care, and Trump voters like yourself, given his history, should have the decency to keep their yaps tightly shut.

Even democrats didnt like her language and her calls for his impeachment, note the liberal site that reported this.
Most of america doesnt believe what she said and her language was appropriate, except for the usual suspect 20% progressive left.

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’
House Democrats are furious that an incoming freshman’s expletive-riddled statement about impeaching Donald Trump has suddenly upended their carefully crafted rhetoric on their plans to take on the president.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats have long argued that impeachment is a last resort that would come at the end of exhaustive oversight and investigations. But on the second day of the new Congress, the news was jammed with talk of Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, who told a crowd of progressive activists Thursday night that “we’re gonna impeach the motherf---er.”

Rank-and-file Democrats, immediately fearful of the damage the comment could cause, unloaded on their new colleague Friday morning. Republicans, they argued, would hold it up as proof that Democrats are playing politics rather than pursuing genuine oversight of the president — even if the GOP never showed interest in investigating Trump scandals while it was in power.

“Mueller hasn’t even produced his report yet!” said Rep. Ron Kind (D-Wis.), referring to special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe. “People should cool their jets a little bit, let the prosecutors do their job and finish the investigation.”

“Inappropriate,” added Rep. Jim Costa (D-Calif.). “As elected officials I think we should be expected to set a high bar… It’s not helpful.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/04/dems-livid-tlaib-impeachment-comment-1081370

Kalkin
01-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Just another whack-job bitter liberal hag. I hope she continues to expose herself as the incompetent single-termer she is.

MisterVeritis
01-08-2019, 06:26 PM

You are as delusional as any garden-variety leftist. There are no crimes.

Admiral Ackbar
01-08-2019, 06:34 PM
People don't give a rat's ass what Joe Manchin thinks/does/ says if they don't live within 100 miles of Wheeling, and damn few of those do either.

Stop it. A lot of people do care. They cared about what he thought about Justice Kavanugh and was key in that confirmation vote. It also got him re-elected. You feel free to speak out on this forum... no one comes on and says they don't give a rats ass about what you say. Although I am sure there are many that feel that way.

Jeb!
01-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Democrats just made Joe Manchin the highest ranked Democrat the Senate Energy Committee. But still, "me and my facebook friends don't like him" is not a strong counterargument.

Common
01-09-2019, 05:39 AM

TB'd for Personal attack

Safety
01-09-2019, 07:33 AM
LoL

Safety
01-09-2019, 07:38 AM

Evidently the Trump "WPOATAHT" was able to get elected for "in-the-gutter language" and locker room talk in prime time. Why is it good for him, but not for her? Is it because some people are able to set aside "some" in-the-gutter language because the end justifies the means i.e. SCOTUS? If that is the case, how can those people have the moral fortitude to even begin to chastise anyone else that does the same?

Cthulhu
01-09-2019, 08:36 AM

He has violated so many laws, and violates the constitution. I have posted lists before. I am not in the mood right now. We all know what his crimes are.Which president are you talking about? Because this applies to so many I'm just slightly confused as to why you're butt hurt.

Trump does it, sure. But I don't know why it bothers you so much when the other side does it just as much.

Sent from my evil cell phone.