PDA

View Full Version : "Mommy............."

JackRuby
01-26-2013, 08:18 AM
As we in the WWP say you have to walk the walk. I suppose partisans do not subscribe to such notions. Talk is getto cheap.

GrassrootsConservative
01-26-2013, 09:18 AM
You're bashing "partisans" while posting a partisan cartoon.

Walk the walk, Jack.

I suggest you look up the word "partisan" to avoid further embarrassment.

Mainecoons
01-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Because, "red" as in Republican is basically nothing more than "blue" lite. The progressives have succeeded in addicting the American people to government hand outs.

The U.S. has reached the "bread and circuses" stage of empire. We all know what follows, history is absolutely consistent in this regard.

Peter1469
01-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Also, many red states have lots of poor people on welfare and the federal government demands that they be paid.

Chris
01-26-2013, 11:17 AM
What red states?

http://i.snag.gy/SIic0.jpg

Deadwood
01-26-2013, 11:18 AM
As we in the WWP say you have to walk the walk. I suppose partisans do not subscribe to such notions. Talk is getto cheap.

Because a cartoon says so, does not make it so.

I call bullshit.

Please demonstrate with links where all "red" states to what that cartoon says.

If not, you're merely posting propaganda and reducing yourself to just another attention whore.

Facts, Jack. Just the facts.

JackRuby
01-26-2013, 11:42 AM
In my time America came first. Today party comes first and quells thought. One day and maybe sooner than later they will both be at the bottom of the ocean alongside the Titanic. Sometimes I'm grateful I'm in the Witness Protection Program. It has its downsides though.

Jack

Chris
01-26-2013, 11:53 AM
In my time America came first. Today party comes first and quells thought. One day and maybe sooner than later they will both be at the bottom of the ocean alongside the Titanic. Sometimes I'm grateful I'm in the Witness Protection Program. It has its downsides though.

Jack

You criticize:

Today party comes first and quells thought.

Yet your OP is about party.

Carygrant
01-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Yet your OP is about party.

No idea of general comprehension , chris .
You manage to write garbage but are blissfully unaware of it .
The words burble out but with no connecting meaning .

Chris
01-26-2013, 02:43 PM
No idea of general comprehension , chris .
You manage to write garbage but are blissfully unaware of it .
The words burble out but with no connecting meaning .

http://i.snag.gy/n94bU.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
01-26-2013, 03:13 PM
BTW the OP makes Cigar's threads look coherent. And at least his cartoons sometimes make me giggle, even if they're incredibly dishonest.

JackRuby
01-26-2013, 04:03 PM
BTW the OP makes Cigar's threads look coherent. And at least his cartoons sometimes make me giggle, even if they're incredibly dishonest.

Satire by its very nature is dishonest and only generated for laughs and posted for such. It is too bad that self proclaimed experts on everything with a keyboard warrior mission in life yet probably couldn't name their own local congressmen take them way too serious.

I for one am a happy Jack you get some giggles.

Jack (Not to be confused with a "frozen" Jack)

Chris
01-26-2013, 04:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cQeFBU2Kw

JackRuby
01-26-2013, 05:18 PM