PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Government Healthcare

patrickt
01-27-2013, 06:09 AM
"The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges."
http://thepoliticalforums.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=6

Enjoy being totally at the mercy of the overlords.

Alif Qadr
01-27-2013, 02:22 PM
"The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges."
http://thepoliticalforums.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=6

Enjoy being totally at the mercy of the overlords.

This is just a "wild" guess but the increase in coverage costs could stem from hazardous work conditions *stated tongue in cheek* The easy solution to this is not putting members of the armed services of the United States into non-essential hazardous conditions. On the other hands, Obama is more than willing to send military assistance to Mali and in doing so will increasing the propensity of them working hazardous conditions.
It reminds me of an anti-drug commercial that used to air where the person states, "I do more drugs so I can work harder so that I can do more drugs." Complete and total insanity in my opinion.

RightWingExtremist
01-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Doesn't matter what Obamacare does. Not a big fan of having socialized medicine shoved down my throat. And this bias towards our soldiers in favor of unionized defense contractors is sickening. You pay a soldier 20 grand a year, and then expect him/her to pay for rising healthcare costs? What a joke.