PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Middle East Hello Latin America

Just AnotherPerson
01-14-2019, 07:09 PM
In a series of previous articles, we presented the SouthCom plan to provoke wars between the Latin-American nations in order to destroy the structures of all the States in the Caribbean Basin [1].Preparations for wars of this magnitude, intended to follow on from the conflicts in the “Greater Middle East” according to the Rumsfeld-Cebrowski strategy, requires a decade [2].After the period of economic destabilization [3] and that of military preparation, the actual operation should begin in the years to come by an attack on Venezuela by Brazil (supported by Israel), Colombia (an ally of the United States) and Guyana (in other words, the United Kingdom). It will be followed by others, beginning with Cuba and Nicaragua the “troïka of tyranny” according to John Bolton).

This article is very long but it is an interesting article I like to know about topics like this. Here is the link …
https://www.mintpressnews.com/goodbye-middle-east-the-coming-destruction-of-latin-america/253795/

Peter1469
01-14-2019, 07:46 PM
There were rumors that before 9-11 the plan was to get into a war with Valenzuela- their not really using their oil because they don't have the skill to extract it and they chased multinational oil companies out.

Peter1469
01-14-2019, 07:47 PM
The Venezuelan military is in no condition to fight a war today.

Just AnotherPerson
01-14-2019, 10:37 PM
I just like to know this kind of information. I wont take it serious, but I have a heads up and a bit more knowledge should anything ever happen in the future. But I still feel like I don't know much about this particular subject. I re read the article several times, trying to absorb it since I didn't know anything about it. No pun intended but it was foreign to me. I just hope that we don't end up with another proxy war. But at this stage I don't know enough about the situation to really have too much of an opinion. I really posted this for others who might be interested, or might be more in the know on this subject. I felt it was worth at least reading.

Tahuyaman
01-14-2019, 10:42 PM
Oh brother.....

Mister D
01-14-2019, 10:46 PM
There were rumors that before 9-11 the plan was to get into a war with Valenzuela- their not really using their oil because they don't have the skill to extract it and they chased multinational oil companies out.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had one or several contingency plans for occupying Canada.

Mister D
01-14-2019, 10:46 PM
Oh brother.....

Yeah ..

Cletus
01-15-2019, 12:06 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if we had one or several contingency plans for occupying Canada.

I suspect we do. That is part of the Pentagon's job... to think of every conceivable contingency and develop a plan to deal with it. It would be irresponsible to do otherwise.

We probably have a plan to take down the Vatican.

zachroidott
01-15-2019, 12:46 AM
The dark question is what is stopping us.

Tahuyaman
01-15-2019, 01:31 AM
I suspect we do. That is part of the Pentagon's job... to think of every conceivable contingency and develop a plan to deal with it. It would be irresponsible to do otherwise.

Did you just watch Canadian Bacon or something?

Peter1469
01-15-2019, 06:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGkgpGybVck