PDA

View Full Version : The Wall: Chuck You Schumer

MisterVeritis
01-16-2019, 01:54 PM
"Of course the people voted for it."

Good going Chuck You! You got it exactly right. "Of course the people voted for it."

I look forward to seeing the YouTube video of this morning's speech snippet.

Captain Obvious
01-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Meds wearing off?

MisterVeritis
01-16-2019, 02:00 PM
Meds wearing off?
Nearly every statement you make is goofy.

nathanbforrest45
01-16-2019, 02:47 PM
I heard an interesting observation this morning on a radio talk show. The guest stated the opposition to the wall by the Democrats had nothing to do with the cost or even the need for the wall. It was everything about not allowing President Trump appear to have won something and given them nothing in return. The president could offer the Democrats to reduce the amount to 1.5 Billion or increase the amount to 20 Billion and it wouldn't matter. Unless the Democrats were given a Quid Pro Quo in exchange for the wall then they would not approve anything. Whether or not a wall would benefit the security of the United States is totally irrelevant. They simply don't want to be seen as giving in to the President.

Beevee
01-16-2019, 02:57 PM
If they offered him everything he asked for, if he were to make a public apology of his choosing, do you believe he would jump at the chance?

nathanbforrest45
01-16-2019, 02:59 PM
If they offered him everything he asked for, if he were to make a public apology of his choosing, do you believe he would jump at the chance?
You must be suffering from brain freeze.

MisterVeritis
01-16-2019, 03:16 PM
You must be suffering from brain freeze.
BV enjoys frozen brains.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 04:23 PM
I heard an interesting observation this morning on a radio talk show. The guest stated the opposition to the wall by the Democrats had nothing to do with the cost or even the need for the wall. It was everything about not allowing President Trump appear to have won something and given them nothing in return. The president could offer the Democrats to reduce the amount to 1.5 Billion or increase the amount to 20 Billion and it wouldn't matter. Unless the Democrats were given a Quid Pro Quo in exchange for the wall then they would not approve anything. Whether or not a wall would benefit the security of the United States is totally irrelevant. They simply don't want to be seen as giving in to the President.

Nathan, certainly you already knew this. :facepalm:

Tahuyaman
01-16-2019, 07:51 PM
The Wall: Chuck You Schumer.
“Chuck you Schumer”. Isn’t that a Limbaugh thing? Good gawd! Now we have people mimicking Rush Limbaugh.

MisterVeritis
01-16-2019, 07:59 PM
The Wall: Chuck You Schumer.

“Chuck you Schumer”. Isn’t that a Limbaugh thing? Good gawd! Now we have people mimicking Rush Limbaugh.
Yes. I hoped people would recognize it. Limbaugh played the 15-second clip of Schumer whining about the wall and then saying, "Of course the people voted for it."

Anyone who listens to Rush would get it immediately.

alexa
01-16-2019, 08:03 PM
Anyone who listens to Rush is lucky not to drown in their own drool.

Tahuyaman
01-16-2019, 08:09 PM
Occasionally I listen to his show just as I occasionally listen to liberal commentators. Its usually considered a good thing to listen to a variety of views.

Of course there are those who only want the echo chamber effect.

MisterVeritis
01-16-2019, 08:16 PM
It is easy to tell the ones who don't listen but should.

donttread
01-16-2019, 09:32 PM

and that is how our government is managed and why our major problems get worse while we go deeper in debt

Safety
01-16-2019, 09:35 PM
I don't understand why Rush is advocating for the wall, does he want his Oxy cost to skyrocket?

Peter1469
01-17-2019, 05:04 AM
I don't understand why Rush is advocating for the wall, does he want his Oxy cost to skyrocket?

Didn't he break that habit?

Tahuyaman
01-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Didn't he break that habit?

only liberals are allowed to recover from things like that.

Kalkin
01-17-2019, 06:57 PM
I think he would.
"I'm sorry it took so long to bring the democrats to their senses on border security"