PDA

View Full Version : Border rancher says migrants coming from all over the world, including Europe.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 08:43 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal
https://youtu.be/FWpQ1hO914A?t=97

alexa
01-16-2019, 08:46 PM
Saw this earlier.

Cool story

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:07 PM
Cool? What do you suppose is going on there?

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:13 PM
A multinational government-condoned global flush maybe? And a land-and-freebies rush sponsored by US liberal Democrats, and paid for by you?

alexa
01-16-2019, 09:13 PM
Cool? What do you suppose is going on there?

There's thousands of Arab terrorists surging across the border and leaving their prayer rugs, obviously.

Like you, I totally believe it.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:14 PM
How about panic in the heartland?

alexa
01-16-2019, 09:15 PM
How about panic in the heartland?

How about a Fresca?

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:15 PM
There's thousands of Arab terrorists surging across the border and leaving their prayer rugs, obviously.

Like you, I totally believe it.

No, I didn't say I did "totally". She's credible in that she admitted not seeing any of them. She probably wouldn't say that if she was making it up.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:18 PM
How about a Fresca?
You're buying. I'll pass though.

alexa
01-16-2019, 09:19 PM
You're buying. I'll pass though.
Your loss

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:22 PM
Trump is absolutely right. BUILD THE WALL.

It's the only way to let the world know that we're serious about this issue.

Helena
01-16-2019, 09:23 PM
How about a Fresca?

Don't you mean Fanta?

alexa
01-16-2019, 09:24 PM
Don't you mean Fanta?

No, I mean Fresca.

Lummy
It's a strange story.

alexa
It's a strange story.

Bullshit frequently is.

Helena
01-16-2019, 09:27 PM
No, I mean Fresca.

Well so much for the joke, then! Same company, though.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:32 PM
Bull$#@! frequently is.
Why do you think it's BS? The only new ones in that mix are the Czechs, Germans and Russians, I think she said. It's possible. The Great Plains are largely German, Russian and Eastern European. Their attitude would be well, if Latin America, Africa and the Chinese are going to do it, so are we.

Build the wall.

alexa
01-16-2019, 09:36 PM
Why do you think it's BS? The only new ones in that mix are the Czechs, Germans and Russians, I think she said. It's possible. The Great Plains are largely German, Russian and Eastern European. Their attitude would be well, if Latin America, Africa and the Chinese are going to do it, so are we.

Build the wall.
The timing seems awfully convenient, and my faith in the Washington Examiner is probably not as strong as yours.

Also, I don't think your average Muslim would just leave his prayer rug behind.

Border security is important. The wall is a stupid idea.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:41 PM
If it's a gambit, it's a beaut.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:44 PM
The timing seems awfully convenient, and my faith in the Washington Examiner is probably not as strong as yours.

I know nothing about the Washington Examiner. Border security is important, you're right. It needs a wall bigly, and probably manned by the military for a couple of years until Trump's message sinks in and the migration either stops or slows to a manageable trickle.

Lummy
01-16-2019, 09:47 PM
Her story certainly needs to be verified. You see the way that usually works is that someone voices their observation to authorities and it gets investigated.

If there's nothing to it, they build the wall.
If it's true, they build the wall.

Common
01-16-2019, 10:15 PM
Its ok because all the liberals say they arent for illegal immigration lol I believe them

alexa
01-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Its ok because all the liberals say they arent for illegal immigration lol I believe them

Nobody but you cares what you believe.

True story.

Jeb!
01-16-2019, 10:20 PM

Why did Israel build one then? Did the US build 700 miles of border fencing for nothing?

jimmyz
01-16-2019, 10:21 PM
I am all for people praying to God (Allah) daily in the desert, street or their mosque as long as they are not praying before they kill me. Or should I say, kill me before I kill them. lol
deport them and hand them the pamphlet on how to come to the US legally. We have room for immigrants wanting to become Americans IMO.

If you pray in the desert to do us harm?.... .308 in your melon.

alexa
01-16-2019, 10:23 PM
Why did Israel build one then?

Ask an Israeli.

Did the US build 700 miles of border fencing for nothing?

No, it was very expensive. Border security is important. Walls aren't the best way to do it.

nathanbforrest45
01-16-2019, 10:34 PM
OK, everyone who has experience in border security raise your hand. Not just opinions mind you but true experience working to defend a "border". If walls are not the best way, what is, not your opinion please but actual training and knowledge of border security. Otherwise, all of your pontifications of "not the best way" is totally meaningless and no different than anyone else's opinion.

alexa
01-16-2019, 11:24 PM
OK, everyone who has experience in border security raise your hand. Not just opinions mind you but true experience working to defend a "border". If walls are not the best way, what is, not your opinion please but actual training and knowledge of border security. Otherwise, all of your pontifications of "not the best way" is totally meaningless and no different than anyone else's opinion.

No one said it was, Buckwheat.

Peter1469
01-17-2019, 05:20 AM
Does two tours on the DMZ in Korea count as border security?

stjames1_53
01-17-2019, 06:12 AM
A multinational government-condoned global flush maybe? And a land-and-freebies rush sponsored by US liberal Democrats, and paid for by you?

no. I suspect Soros is paying for it from behind his ten foot walled home

alexa
01-17-2019, 09:16 AM
no. I suspect Soros is paying for it from behind his ten foot walled home
He's a busy little bastard, isn't he?

:rofl:

stjames1_53
01-17-2019, 09:21 AM
Soros is very busy. You act like he does nothing to push his liberal agenda. That guy totally believes in complete globalism.
Just curious, are you for globalism or nationalism?

Captain Obvious
01-17-2019, 10:43 AM
:biglaugh:

alexa
01-17-2019, 11:05 AM
Soros is very busy. You act like he does nothing to push his liberal agenda. That guy totally believes in complete globalism.
Just curious, are you for globalism or nationalism?

Define your terms.

Captain Obvious
01-17-2019, 11:14 AM
I know "trigger" is the flavor of the day meme around here but this story - total trigger bait, and the usual suspects got reeled in.

Captain Obvious
01-17-2019, 11:16 AM
Get yer bb gun, Lummy - them moooooooslims got bombs in them rugs!

Jeb!
01-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Ask an Israeli.

No, it was very expensive. Border security is important. Walls aren't the best way to do it.
Define border security then. Is it a fence instead of a wall? I don't think a fence is more or less effective than a wall.

stjames1_53
01-17-2019, 01:46 PM
Define your terms.
if you are engaged in a political forum, you should already know the basics.............
Globalists feel that the world is more important than their own country
Nationalists believe their country is more important than the rest of the world