PDA

View Full Version : Tulsi Gabbard Attacked For Anti-Gay Past

Just AnotherPerson
01-18-2019, 02:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Y4aG4aulg

Common
01-18-2019, 04:36 AM
There is no law against being Anti Gay, Anti Black, Anti Hispanic, Anti White, anti muslim, anti catholic, anti baptist, anti anti anti anti anti

Its only illegal if you commit a crime based on your anti anything, she can be as anti gay as she wants, its up to her voters to determine if thats acceptable or not

donttread
01-18-2019, 05:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Y4aG4aulg

A 20 year old wasn't a supported of gay marriage 15 years ago? So what? What's she think now? LOL

roadmaster
01-18-2019, 06:07 AM
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. That comes straight from the Bible. I don't apologize for believing the Bible. If you call yourself a Christian and bow down to mans ways then you are unstable.

Lummy
01-18-2019, 08:02 AM
Why is this important, JAPerson?

Green Arrow
01-18-2019, 10:27 AM
There is no law against being Anti Gay, Anti Black, Anti Hispanic, Anti White, anti muslim, anti catholic, anti baptist, anti anti anti anti anti

Its only illegal if you commit a crime based on your anti anything, she can be as anti gay as she wants, its up to her voters to determine if thats acceptable or not

That wasn’t how you felt when it was Kamala Harris and anti-Catholicism.

Green Arrow
01-18-2019, 10:30 AM
I’m not overly concerned about it. It was a long time ago and as far as I recall her voting record was not anti-LGBTQ+ so unless that changes, not an issue for me.

Mister D
01-18-2019, 10:39 AM
That wasn’t how you felt when it was Kamala Harris and anti-Catholicism.
Didn't Harris' comments entail a religious litmus test?

Green Arrow
01-18-2019, 10:40 AM
Didn't Harris' comments entail a religious litmus test?

I didn’t see how it would, but I’m open to arguments otherwise.

Mister D
01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
I didn’t see how it would, but I’m open to arguments otherwise.
If I said Catholic doctrine makes a Catholic candidate unsuitable for office what would you call that?

Green Arrow
01-18-2019, 11:27 AM
If I said Catholic doctrine makes a Catholic candidate unsuitable for office what would you call that?

A litmus test.

Mister D
01-18-2019, 11:43 AM
A litmus test.
Right. That's your answer.

Tahuyaman
01-18-2019, 11:55 AM
A 20 year old wasn't a supported of gay marriage 15 years ago? So what? What's she think now? LOL

One's views on homosexuality is generally a deeply held conviction. I think it's likely her change of attitude was motivated by political considerations. Don't you?

Captain Obvious
01-18-2019, 11:57 AM
Faggotry

Mister D
01-18-2019, 12:18 PM
One's views on homosexuality is generally a deeply held conviction. I think it's likely her change of attitude was motivated by political considerations. Don't you?

Her views "evolved". LOL

Green Arrow
01-18-2019, 12:38 PM
Right. That's your answer.

As I recall she didn’t say it disqualified him, she was just asking if he would rule based on that or based on an unbiased view of the law. That’s a bit of a different situation.

Jeb!
01-18-2019, 12:40 PM
Her views "evolved". LOL
My views evolved. 15 years ago I supported gay marriage, now I'm against it. I believe it is a positive transformation!

Mister D
01-18-2019, 01:23 PM
As I recall she didn’t say it disqualified him, she was just asking if he would rule based on that or based on an unbiased view of the law. That’s a bit of a different situation.
No, it's really not. Obviously, this was to suggest that devout Catholics should be viewed with suspicion and will , by virtue of being Catholic, have a biased view of the law. You compared two totally different things. At no time did whatever her name say that homosexuals are incapable of being impartial.

Just AnotherPerson
01-18-2019, 02:39 PM
Why is this important, JAPerson?
It is not important at all Lummy. I just posted it because the video was really good, I thought there might be people here in the forum who would like to watch it. Of course not everyone could like the video. I cant make everyone happy. There will be half who don't like it, that cant be helped. But yeah not important at all.

Just AnotherPerson
01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
I’m not overly concerned about it. It was a long time ago and as far as I recall her voting record was not anti-LGBTQ+ so unless that changes, not an issue for me.
I don't think it is an issue at all. I just posted it because the video was pretty good. I thought there might be some who would like to watch it. That is why I posted it. She had to apologize because people are going to try and bring out what ever they can about her. That is the name of the game. You don't run if you are not prepared for that. But all they got on her is that she visited Assad, trying to find out his view so maybe we could have peace and stop senseless deaths. They got the LGBTQ thing, from when she was practically a kid, and I see some people trashing her because she is Hindu. Really that's all they got. She sure has a lot going for her. A lot of people are really excited that she is running. In this vid she explains how she has changed her views and how she fights for the rights of the LGBTQ community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLb3KVBErig

donttread
01-18-2019, 05:29 PM
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. That comes straight from the Bible. I don't apologize for believing the Bible. If you call yourself a Christian and bow down to mans ways then you are unstable.

What that mean? "Bow down to mans ways"

Captdon
01-18-2019, 09:11 PM

Was she wrong then or is she wrong now?

Captdon
01-18-2019, 09:12 PM
A litmus test.

A religious test.

Just AnotherPerson
01-19-2019, 09:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfwqxwSUF8

Just AnotherPerson
01-19-2019, 09:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DbwH4vbpzs

Captain Obvious
01-19-2019, 09:50 PM
She's damaged goods, nobody is going to take her seriously now.