PDA

View Full Version : Don't get your hopes up patriots, the swamp rats are still in charge

Robo
01-19-2019, 01:05 PM
Just a reminder to all here who are expecting the new AG William Barr to bust open the DOJ & crooked FBI and actually prosecute all of the perpetrators of the DOJ/FBI cabal to exonerate Hillary Clinton and frame Donald Trump and thereby fix the 2016 election for her majesty Hillary, Don’t get your hopes up. Barr is an old timer swamp rat from the Bush "Never Trumpers" division of the Republican swamp rat convention. Barr is a long time buddy of Bob Mueller and Rod Rosenstein. I expect Barr to continue the foot dragging cover up and do little aside from smacking a few wrist and proclaiming all is well with the DOJ and FBI. Same deal with the FBI’s Chris Ray. He’s another status-quo swamp rat. I’ll be highly surprised if that cesspool ever gets cleaned up.

alexa
01-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the heads up, pal.

Remember to buy gold and food insurance before it's too late.

Captain Obvious
01-19-2019, 01:12 PM

:biglaugh:

https://store.jimbakkershow.com/product-category/food/entrees/buckets/

alexa
01-19-2019, 01:13 PM
30 day Fiesta bucket from Jim Bakker

I'll pass :rofl:

Lummy
01-19-2019, 01:21 PM

Why? And what is "food insurance"?

Captain Obvious
01-19-2019, 01:23 PM
30 day Fiesta bucket from Jim Bakker

I'll pass :rofl:

Order now and you get a free air conditioner for your doghouse

:biglaugh:

Common Sense
01-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Just a reminder to all here who are expecting the new AG William Barr to bust open the DOJ & crooked FBI and actually prosecute all of the perpetrators of the DOJ/FBI cabal to exonerate Hillary Clinton and frame Donald Trump and thereby fix the 2016 election for her majesty Hillary, Don’t get your hopes up. Barr is an old timer swamp rat from the Bush "Never Trumpers" division of the Republican swamp rat convention. Barr is a long time buddy of Bob Mueller and Rod Rosenstein. I expect Barr to continue the foot dragging cover up and do little aside from smacking a few wrist and proclaiming all is well with the DOJ and FBI. Same deal with the FBI’s Chris Ray. He’s another status-quo swamp rat. I’ll be highly surprised if that cesspool ever gets cleaned up.

So why is Barr being nominated? Is it another genius ploy by Trump that on the surface looks like an idiotic blunder?

alexa
01-19-2019, 01:29 PM
So why is Barr being nominated? Is it another genius ploy by Trump that on the surface looks like an idiotic blunder?
Absolutely, he's playing 3-D parcheesi here

Robo
01-23-2019, 02:05 PM

Good question! Why did he nominate Rosenstein and Ray, and Sessions? Why hasn't Trump declassified all of the documentation that's been uncovered by the Congress and the documents that the Republican Senate has ask for and why hasn't the Trump DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, Clapper and the rest of the Obama DOJ and FBI and Intel? There's a swamp rat into the cheese someplace.

MisterVeritis
01-23-2019, 03:44 PM
Good question! Why did he nominate Rosenstein and Ray, and Sessions? Why hasn't Trump declassified all of the documentation that's been uncovered by the Congress and the documents that the Republican Senate has ask for and why hasn't the Trump DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, Clapper and the rest of the Obama DOJ and FBI and Intel? There's a swamp rat into the cheese someplace.
Perhaps he is waiting for the 2020 election. It would make a wonderful October surprise.