PDA

View Full Version : Especially for lefties

Robo
01-22-2019, 10:21 AM
If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?

MMC
01-22-2019, 10:51 AM
This is a trick question, Right? :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
01-22-2019, 10:56 AM
disemboweled, his entrails tossed in the sea.

alexa
01-22-2019, 11:01 AM
I'd leave his punishment up to his boss, Putin.

What else do you want to know?

Robo
01-22-2019, 11:52 AM
This is a trick question, Right? :laugh:

No trick, just want especially to see if any lefties actually answer honestly.

Robo
01-22-2019, 11:54 AM

I'd like to know if you have a valid honest answer?

alexa
01-22-2019, 12:01 PM
I'd like to know if you have a valid honest answer?
I gave it to you.

mamooth
01-22-2019, 12:13 PM
If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?

Since Trump has done worse, what do you want done to him?

Just checking for consistency, and you seem to be failing. I mean, Clinton did none of that, and you want her jailed, yet you're letting Trump and other Republicans skate for far worse security violations.

It appears that you just want most of the Democrats jailed for imaginary CrimesAgainstTheParty. The question is no longer whether hardcore Trump supporters are like Stalinists. The question is whether they differ in any significant way.

alexa
01-22-2019, 12:17 PM

Just checking for consistency, and you seem to be failing. I mean, Clinton did none of that, and you want her jailed, yet you're letting Trump and other Republicans skate for far worse security violations.

It appears that you just want most of the Democrats jailed for imaginary CrimesAgainstTheParty. The question is no longer whether hardcore Trump supporters are like Stalinists. The question is whether they differ in any significant way.
Most of them are semi-fluent in English.

MMC
01-22-2019, 12:45 PM
No trick, just want especially to see if any lefties actually answer honestly.

Good luck.....I could see Trish and Wolfman being honest.

Safety
01-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Seeing how he is the President, he can declassify anything he wants, so legally I don't see anything that could be done. Politically, however, hopefully the right that was so aggressive on Clinton's fuckup would have the same vigor towards Trump.....but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Robo
01-23-2019, 11:07 AM

Like Hillary left her punishment up to her buddy Comey and her pals in the Obummer Justice Department, right?

Robo
01-23-2019, 11:11 AM
I gave it to you.

What you actually gave me is a typical leftist avoiding of giving an honest answer to an honest question. I'm not surprised.

Robo
01-23-2019, 11:25 AM

"Far worse? Like what? The question was, If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?

If Trump is doing that I think he should be impeached, prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. What do you think should happen to him if found guilty of what the question submits?

Actually, the question isn't about Clinton. It's about Trump. Actually, Jim Comey while Director of the FBI, reported on national TV that Hillary Clinton did all of what the OP ask about what Trump might be doing.

It appears that you just want most of the Democrats jailed for imaginary CrimesAgainstTheParty.

By what evidence do you come to that opinion?

The question is no longer whether hardcore Trump supporters are like Stalinists. The question is whether they differ in any significant way.

Actually, "THE QUESTION" is, If Donald Trump has a private email server in his bathroom at one of his retreats, and he’s been sending out sensitive classified government information on it, even secret stuff and it gets discovered by the FBI, what do you think would, could and should happen to Trump because of it?

It's not curious to me that you avoid answering the question honestly. It's typical leftist denial and hyper partisan-ism and self imposed ignorance.

Robo
01-23-2019, 11:29 AM
Good luck.....I could see Trish and Wolfman being honest.

Actually the OP is to expose the "dishonesty" and denial of the left. It's proving all of that for the world to see.

Robo
01-23-2019, 11:35 AM
Seeing how he is the President, he can declassify anything he wants, so legally I don't see anything that could be done. Politically, however, hopefully the right that was so aggressive on Clinton's $#@!up would have the same vigor towards Trump.....but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I think he would have to publically, or officially declassify any and all classified materials "Before" he secretly transmitted it over an insecure private email server, otherwise he'd be committing a felony.

Safety
01-23-2019, 01:03 PM
I think he would have to publically, or officially declassify any and all classified materials "Before" he secretly transmitted it over an insecure private email server, otherwise he'd be committing a felony.

That didn't happen when the Russian ambassador visited the WH last year.

Tahuyaman
01-23-2019, 01:15 PM

A better question would be what should happen to Trump's Secretary of State if he set up an unsecured system in his home and sent and received classified information?

I'm not sure what the procedure is or the timeline involved, but a president has the authority on his own to declassify information.

Robo
01-23-2019, 01:55 PM
A better question would be what should happen to Trump's Secretary of State if he set up an unsecured system in his home and sent and received classified information?

I'm not sure what the procedure is or the timeline involved, but a president has the authority on his own to declassify information.

Even if Trump had the authority to declassify classified information "BEFORE" he secretly transmitted it over an insecure private, secret email server, should we believe that anybody on the left would exonerate him for such actions?

alexa
01-23-2019, 05:02 PM
Like Hillary left her punishment up to her buddy Comey and her pals in the Obummer Justice Department, right?
Is that the Comey that said he was reopening the email investigation a week before the election?

That pal?

lol

Keep trying.

alexa
01-23-2019, 05:05 PM
So by your standard, he committed a felony when he disclosed classified info to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in May, 2017.

When's the trial, bubba?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html