PDA

View Full Version : The Fight for America's Future

MisterVeritis
01-24-2019, 06:08 PM
The State of the Union address to the Congress:

I thought about Speaker Pelosi's disinviting the President and President Trump's acceptance. Does it matter? The shutdown continues. Democrats are getting nervous. Pelosi appears to be on the verge of losing her Speaker position.

The welfare crowd is about to be cut off. What will Democrats do? What will the considerable number of Democrats in the government do near the end of the second month of the shutdown?

What should the President do? Go on the road? I think the President should address the nation from Independence Hall as his first speech. Then he should arrange for one or two rallies each week to directly address the citizens. He should go to a mix of places. I would like to see him come back to Alabama again.

I do not believe he should give another State of the Union while Pelosi occupies the position.

The Nation's Security:

The United States is being transformed before our eyes. Much of the transformation is the result of the goofy immigration laws we operate under. Those laws are the brainchild of the Democratic party. They needed a permanent underclass who would reliably vote for them. They also prefer chaos, with crime, drugs, and human trafficking.

Some of the transformation is the result of a direct assault across our Southern border. A border wall can stem the flow of South and central American poor coming north to fleece us. We voted for a President who promised to build a wall. The Democratic Parrty stands in president Trump's way. If the President should fail to build the wall the nation ends. So the President must not fail.

Admiral Ackbar
01-25-2019, 12:22 PM
Agreed with all the talk of Terrorists, North Korea, China wanting to control the South China Sea.. The obviously evil RUSSIA! etc.. the only really threat to the nation.. is the hordes pouring across our border.

Trump must not fail

alexa
01-25-2019, 11:32 PM
Agreed with all the talk of Terrorists, North Korea, China wanting to control the South China Sea.. The obviously evil RUSSIA! etc.. the only really threat to the nation.. is the hordes pouring across our border.

Trump must not fail

Safety
01-26-2019, 12:43 AM
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Rage on.

Safety
01-26-2019, 12:54 AM

Trump must not fail

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EmbellishedInsidiousBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

alexa
01-26-2019, 01:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTv1Dmu5CYc