PDA

View Full Version : Bad handwriting causing a big problem in US workplaces

Common
01-26-2019, 08:05 AM
What did we expect, its going to get ALOT worse they stopped teaching cursive in public schools. The reason ? they dont have enough time in a school day to liberally indoctrinate kids, with being white is bad, there is no god, you are not boys and girls you are all mixed up and genderless, and we can all take a dump in the same bathroom together isnt love grand? Im betting the real girls are going to love that etc etc etc. Liberals have to have their priorities yanno.

When I was a kid like all other "REAL BOYS" I had crushs on girls. I was sitting here thinking how grand it would be to sit side by side, stall to stall and take a shit together hope she doent have alot of gas or diareah that would blow the entire image before our first date. I mean that has to be a precursor to love right and an extreme turnon.

I didnt graduate the 8th grade formally and my handwriting is not only legible but I write quite clearly in cursive. BECAUSE THEY TAUGHT HOW TO DO THAT and not to be a girl instead.

Hard-to-read handwriting is causing problems in America’s workplaces, according to new research.

A new study examining handwriting usage in both professional and personal circumstances has found that one in two people have been told by others that their handwriting is hard to read.

The survey of 2,000 Americans, conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Bic USA Inc. (https://us.bicworld.com/), also found that the average respondent has experienced two instances in their working life where their handwriting led to a miscommunication or caused a real problem.

Even more interestingly, 45 percent of Americans struggle to read their own handwriting — and it’s taking its toll at work.

he results of the survey outline the importance of effective handwriting, its usage in a professional environment and its prevalence in communication between employees.
As many as seven in 10 people said struggling to read a co-worker’s handwriting is a challenge in which they are often faced.

The results identify an underlying tension around handwriting, and the idea of having to write on a board in front of colleagues was anxiety-inducing for over a third of the people surveyed, while 23 percent said they would be ‘terrified.”

The survey also revealed that the most common items to be misread are shopping lists, notes to colleagues, birthday cards, and thank you notes.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/25/bad-handwriting-causing-a-big-problem-in-us-workplaces/

stjames1_53
01-26-2019, 08:22 AM
What did we expect, its going to get ALOT worse they stopped teaching cursive in public schools. The reason ? they dont have enough time in a school day to liberally indoctrinate kids, with being white is bad, there is no god, you are not boys and girls you are all mixed up and genderless, you can take a dump in the same bathroom, etc etc etc. Liberals have to have their priorities yanno.

I didnt graduate the 8th grade formally and my handwriting is not only legible but I write quite clearly in cursive. BECAUSE THEY TAUGHT HOW TO DO THAT and not to be a girl instead.

Hard-to-read handwriting is causing problems in America’s workplaces, according to new research.

A new study examining handwriting usage in both professional and personal circumstances has found that one in two people have been told by others that their handwriting is hard to read.

The survey of 2,000 Americans, conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Bic USA Inc. (https://us.bicworld.com/), also found that the average respondent has experienced two instances in their working life where their handwriting led to a miscommunication or caused a real problem.

Even more interestingly, 45 percent of Americans struggle to read their own handwriting — and it’s taking its toll at work.

he results of the survey outline the importance of effective handwriting, its usage in a professional environment and its prevalence in communication between employees.
As many as seven in 10 people said struggling to read a co-worker’s handwriting is a challenge in which they are often faced.

The results identify an underlying tension around handwriting, and the idea of having to write on a board in front of colleagues was anxiety-inducing for over a third of the people surveyed, while 23 percent said they would be ‘terrified.”

The survey also revealed that the most common items to be misread are shopping lists, notes to colleagues, birthday cards, and thank you notes.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/25/bad-handwriting-causing-a-big-problem-in-us-workplaces/

The day will come when the liberals will be able to rewrite the DoI and none will know the difference................

MMC
01-26-2019, 08:32 AM
Well the Medical field did try improve on the problem. They hired people to transcribe what Doctors scribble down.

stjames1_53
01-26-2019, 08:40 AM
Well the Medical field did try improve on the problem. They hired people to transcribe what Doctors scribble down.

One day, longhand will qualify as another language.........interpretation will pay big time

MMC
01-26-2019, 08:50 AM
One day, longhand will qualify as another language.........interpretation will pay big time
At least we wont have to worry about the Legal system. They make them print out Petitions. :laugh:

Common
01-26-2019, 08:52 AM
What are they doing to my country

zachroidott
01-26-2019, 08:58 AM

It's okay. We're all just getting older.

stjames1_53
01-26-2019, 08:59 AM

it's called Globalization

donttread
01-26-2019, 10:44 AM
What did we expect, its going to get ALOT worse they stopped teaching cursive in public schools. The reason ? they dont have enough time in a school day to liberally indoctrinate kids, with being white is bad, there is no god, you are not boys and girls you are all mixed up and genderless, and we can all take a dump in the same bathroom together isnt love grand? Im betting the real girls are going to love that etc etc etc. Liberals have to have their priorities yanno.

When I was a kid like all other "REAL BOYS" I had crushs on girls. I was sitting here thinking how grand it would be to sit side by side, stall to stall and take a shit together hope she doent have alot of gas or diareah that would blow the entire image before our first date. I mean that has to be a precursor to love right and an extreme turnon.

Who the hell hand writes anything of any seriousness at work anymore? The Geico Caveman. ?

MMC
01-26-2019, 11:07 AM
Who the hell hand writes anything of any seriousness at work anymore? The Geico Caveman. ?
Doctors, Physicians, Surgeons. Nurses. Lawyers. Just to name a few.

Common Sense
01-26-2019, 11:11 AM
it's called Globalization

This handwriting issue is tied to globalism?

Ransom
01-26-2019, 04:15 PM
This handwriting issue is tied to globalism?

The downfall of American schools.

donttread
01-26-2019, 04:21 PM
Doctors, Physicians, Surgeons. Nurses. Lawyers. Just to name a few.

Doctors and nurses use electronic health records now with few exceptions. And Lawyers tend to type opr dictate. Get with the times man

jimmyz
01-26-2019, 07:22 PM
Look at the bright side. Cursive writing classes will be a burgeoning industry upcoming. I get a kick out of my nephew handing his birthday card to me to tell me what his grandmother wrote. I lie and insert derogatory critique about what she negatively feels for him like, get a haircut and the mother of your kids is a hillbilly. lol I rescind my story after the fact so he doesn't go nuts.