PDA

View Full Version : SwampyLeaks

Robo
01-26-2019, 10:50 AM
Donald Trump is proving to be too far out of his element in the D.C. swamp’s sandbox. He got a quick 3 plus week lesson in the kind of quicksand a political rookie can get himself mired in by playing hardball with the likes of old pros in partisan “gotcha” like Pelosi and Schumer. The poll-readers Nancy and chuck, latched onto a quick draw shot out of the mouth of The Donald when he puffed out his chest and claimed ownership of a probable government shutdown as his chance for political glory. Now The Don is back at square one having to sign on to a swamp rat reopening of the cheese kitchen. Only 30 % of the folks thought The Don was a hero holding the fort and demanding more walls for it. The rest either didn’t know anything about it, or 40 plus % thought Nan was the innocent maiden tied to Trumps railroad tracks.

To add insult to injury Christopher A. Wray Trumps new FBI Director proved who he really is yesterday He conspired with his old pal Bobby Mueller and sent 17 black police vehicles operated by his FBI Gestapo element, (lights flashing, guns drawn, body armor and all), over to Roger Stone’s house a 60 some year old white collar dirty tricks guru for the Republicans, who doesn’t even own a gun, has a near blind wife 2 dogs and 3 cats, who Mueller has already bankrupted with lawyer’s fees for defending himself from ole “nice guy” Bobby. Don’t bother to look up “overkill” in the dictionary, Cris Wray demonstrated that in spades yesterday, (and you think Wray is gonna clean up the FBI, right?) All of that to intimidate ole Roger and arrest him for lying to Congress, and while doing that putting on a show for a CNN camera crew waiting across the street by way of some very suspicious knowledge they had come by that something BIG was about to happen at ole Rogers house. My god! One would have thought Attila-The-Hun lived there or a Mafia Don with a dozen armed guards.

Every day I watch what’s going on in the D.C cesspool all because an outsider got himself elected President, I have to wonder if there’s any hope left for my country. Couple this disgraceful corrupt sideshow with the fact that the duopoly asshats in Washington who’ve made a professional, terminal, lucrative, lifetime crooked business out of national government have in that quest handed the citizens an unsustainable 22 trillion dollar debt. May God have mercy on our stupidity!

Max Rockatansky
01-26-2019, 10:52 AM
Donald Trump is proving to be too far out of his element in the D.C. swamp’s sandbox. He got a quick 3 plus week lesson in the kind of quicksand a political rookie can get himself mired in by playing hardball with the likes of old pros in partisan “gotcha” like Pelosi and Schumer. The poll-readers Nancy and chuck, latched onto a quick draw shot out of the mouth of The Donald when he puffed out his chest and claimed ownership of a probable government shutdown as his chance for political glory. Now The Don is back at square one having to sign on to a swamp rat reopening of the cheese kitchen. Only 30 % of the folks thought The Don was a hero holding the fort and demanding more walls for it. The rest either didn’t know anything about it, or 40 plus % thought Nan was the innocent maiden tied to Trumps railroad tracks.

To add insult to injury Christopher A. Wray Trumps new FBI Director proved who he really is yesterday He conspired with his old pal Bobby Mueller and sent 17 black police vehicles operated by his FBI Gestapo element, (lights flashing, guns drawn, body armor and all), over to Roger Stone’s house a 60 some year old white collar dirty tricks guru for the Republicans, who doesn’t even own a gun, has a near blind wife 2 dogs and 3 cats, who Mueller has already bankrupted with lawyer’s fees for defending himself from ole “nice guy” Bobby. Don’t bother to look up “overkill” in the dictionary, Cris Wray demonstrated that in spades yesterday, (and you think Wray is gonna clean up the FBI, right?) All of that to intimidate ole Roger and arrest him for lying to Congress, and while doing that putting on a show for a CNN camera crew waiting across the street by way of some very suspicious knowledge they had come by that something BIG was about to happen at ole Rogers house. My god! One would have thought Attila-The-Hun lived there or a Mafia Don with a dozen armed guards.

Every day I watch what’s going on in the D.C cesspool all because an outsider got himself elected President, I have to wonder if there’s any hope left for my country. Couple this disgraceful corrupt sideshow with the fact that the duopoly asshats in Washington who’ve made a professional, terminal, lucrative, lifetime crooked business out of national government have in that quest handed the citizens an unsustainable 22 trillion dollar debt. May God have mercy on our stupidity!
Are you saying Trump is in over his head? That he's an example of the Peter Principle? That he's a fool, a buffoon and a New York hustler who talks the talk but can't walk the walk?

Speaking of draining the swamp:

https://i.imgflip.com/2s3ik2.jpg