PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Whitaker says Mueller probe 'close to being completed'

hanger4
01-28-2019, 08:06 PM
*“The investigation is, I think, close to being completed, and I hope that we can get the report from director Mueller as soon … as possible,” Mr. Whitaker said at a news conferencing announcing charges agains one of China’s largest smartphone makers. “I have been fully briefed on the investigation and I look forward to director Mueller delivering the report and I really am not going to talk about an open and ongoing investigation,” he said. .................. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/28/matthew-whitaker-says-robert-mueller-probe-close-b/ .................. I hope so, let's get this "show" on da road. Turn the impeachment evidence over to the House, turn the criminal evidence over for possible indictment for crimes committed before Trumps presidency or clear him and move on.

Peter1469
01-28-2019, 09:10 PM
About time.

texan
01-28-2019, 09:46 PM
I will never be for another SP again. This is the 3rd one I have been through. Nothing ever comes out of them but a bunch of process crimes that are pretty questionable. It is a stupid sickening process. From Clinton to Bush to Trump. Bunch of attorneys with zero checks and balances.

Peter1469
01-29-2019, 05:05 AM
Mueller and at least one other of his prosecutors are known for creating dubious perjury traps. They use slight differences in answers to questions asked multiple times, opinions, and conjectures to tack on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. These tactics violate the ethics rules that all lawyers live by.

When you are in a prosecutor / investigative role, "winning" is not getting convictions, winning is seeing justice done, wherever that leads.

Common
01-29-2019, 05:09 AM
Muellers entire team is a democrat setup, he handpicked democrats to be on his team and went all flat out to screw trump and everyone around him.

Its incredible that weve had over 2 yrs of this crap and hillary hasnt been investigate yet. This entire SP was a setup from the start

Peter1469
01-29-2019, 05:16 AM
It is clear this was never intended to be judicial in nature. It is political. And I think that explains why the appointment memo was not based on a criminal offense.

ripmeister
01-29-2019, 01:03 PM
This Whittaker dude looks like a deer caught in the headlights. He's out of his league.

alexa
01-29-2019, 01:04 PM
This Whittaker dude looks like a deer caught in the headlights. He's out of his league.
He sold whirlpools and threatened inventors for a living before he got the acting AG gig.

"Only the best people" will never stop being funny.

MisterVeritis
01-29-2019, 01:07 PM
It is clear this was never intended to be judicial in nature. It is political. And I think that explains why the appointment memo was not based on a criminal offense.
Yes. It is a coup attempt.

hanger4
01-29-2019, 01:10 PM
This Whittaker dude looks like a deer caught in the headlights. He's out of his league.Obviously you've never seen a deer caught in headlights ............................. https://www.google.com/search?q=a+deer+caught+in+the+headlights&client=ucweb-b-bookmark&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwia4M_XypPgAhVQtlkKHXFmDB4Q_AUoAXoECAwQA Q&biw=320&bih=448 ............... [sarcasm off]

ripmeister
01-29-2019, 01:42 PM
Obviously you've never seen a deer caught in headlights ............................. https://www.google.com/search?q=a+deer+caught+in+the+headlights&client=ucweb-b-bookmark&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwia4M_XypPgAhVQtlkKHXFmDB4Q_AUoAXoECAwQA Q&biw=320&bih=448 ............... [sarcasm off]

Actually I have. Collided twice with deer, one being a 12 point buck

MisterVeritis
01-29-2019, 03:22 PM
*“The investigation is, I think, close to being completed, ...
Goody. Just five more years.

hanger4
01-29-2019, 03:29 PM
Goody. Just five more years.I would not be surprised if team Mueller did all they could to drag this "investigation" out to and through the Presidential election.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:32 PM

How did you come to that conclusion? Through a partisan tinted lense?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:33 PM
Goody. Just five more years.

I don't see Mueller shutting it down until the 2020 election has happened and then it depends on the outcome.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:41 PM
I would not be surprised if team Mueller did all they could to drag this "investigation" out to and through the Presidential election.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone would think otherwise. Why would he? He's got the perfect scam going on. He's perpetrating the perfect scam and being nearly idolized for it by some.

hanger4
01-29-2019, 03:47 PM
I don't see Mueller shutting it down until the 2020 election has happened and then it depends on the outcome.That wouldn't surprise me either. Trump is primaried or loses the election and :blowup: he's all done.

hanger4
01-29-2019, 03:48 PM
Honestly, I don't know why anyone would think otherwise. Why would he? He's got the perfect scam going on. He's perpetrating the perfect scam and being nearly idolized for it by some.Retirement moneys.

hanger4
01-29-2019, 03:52 PM
Honestly, I don't know why anyone would think otherwise. Why would he? He's got the perfect scam going on. He's perpetrating the perfect scam and being nearly idolized for it by some.I wonder if the Dems had wrested control of the Senate we'd have seen the report after the January swearing in ??

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:54 PM
I'm serious. He's got the scam of a lifetime going on. He's answerable only to himself. Who falls into a situation like this? When you have no authority over you and have the character which makes you susceptible to going power mad, why would you rein it in?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:55 PM
I wonder if the Dems had wrested control of the Senate we'd have seen the report after the January swearing in ??
If they had complete control of both houses of the congress, impeachment proceedings would be happening now.

The report would be sealed and hidden from the public.

ripmeister
01-29-2019, 04:27 PM
How did you come to that conclusion? Through a partisan tinted lense?

Nope just a simple observation of him at his press conference yesterday.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 05:42 PM

Yep, I saw parts of that and came away seeing the exact opposite.

alexa
01-29-2019, 05:48 PM

Yep, I saw parts of that and came away seeing the exact opposite.

Didn't see that coming.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 06:05 PM
Didn't see that coming.There are a lot of things you don’t see coming. There are three types of people in the world. Those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen and then people like you. Those who wonder what just happened.

Beevee
01-29-2019, 06:06 PM
I don't see Mueller shutting it down until the 2020 election has happened and then it depends on the outcome.

So you don't believe Whittaker, appointed albiet temporarily, as one of the best people?
Is he telling lies?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 06:16 PM
So you don't believe Whittaker, appointed albiet temporarily, as one of the best people?
Is he telling lies?

I don’t believe he’s telling a lie. I believe whoever is leading him to believe that is deceiving him. Why would you suspect something else?

alexa
01-29-2019, 06:42 PM
There are a lot of things you don’t see coming. There are three types of people in the world. Those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen and then people like you. Those who wonder what just happened.

We can't all be movers and shakers like you, Cliff.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 06:59 PM

What a stinging retort. Dolly, you’re hot today.

Captdon
01-29-2019, 07:38 PM
Is he telling lies?

He isn't going to be there long enough and is just guessing.

Captdon
01-29-2019, 07:39 PM

You can't be anything except an annoyance.

texan
01-29-2019, 09:36 PM
Yes. It is a coup attempt.
100%!

Whats sickening is the press covering for these people. When the press stops doing its job as they have this country is in danger.

texan
01-29-2019, 09:37 PM
BTW everyone is so riled up again on this Stone thing and it’s the same old process crime bit we have seen. Nada gonna happen.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 09:58 PM
100%!

Whats sickening is the press covering for these people. When the press stops doing its job as they have this country is in danger.
The press became an arm of the DNC several years ago.

The Xl
01-29-2019, 10:07 PM
I doubt this is close to over. They'll stretch it to the next election at least. Totally criminal

Tahuyaman
01-30-2019, 10:49 AM
I'd be absolutely shocked if this investigation is over before the next presidential election. The purpose of this is to bring a cloud of doubt over our electoral process. Why would he close it down long before the next election?

DGUtley
02-26-2019, 04:46 PM

NOTICE - alexa Threadbanned for trolling.

Tahuyaman
02-26-2019, 09:41 PM
Is it still believed that the investigation is wrapping up?