PDA

View Full Version : If I were President

Robo
01-29-2019, 10:26 AM
If I were President I like to think I’d call up acting AG Matthew G. Whitaker and his deputy Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Chris Ray to the White House, as their boss, and demand of them an explanation of why the arrest of Roger Stone was carried out like a WW2 Nazi Gestapo raid with 17 FBI cars, dozens of FBI agents equipt with assault weapons, and body armor at 6 AM when Stone isn’t even being charged with a violent crime and never has been charged with a violent crime. And I’d also need to know how CNN knew to have a camera crew across the street to video the arrest. They better damned sure have a damned good reason for the side show of un-American injustice and intimidation. If they couldn’t provide an excuse to my satisfaction I’d fire them on the spot.

The more I think about that raid, the more pissed off I get.

Did you ever just look at a politician or a government bureaucrat and have that feeling they were/are crooked? That’s how I see Christopher Ray, Rod Rosenstein and Bob Mueller. IMO, There’s no godly reason any FBI Chief should ever pull a stunt like Ray had to sanction, that was acted out against a non violent suspect like Roger Stone. Every American should be shocked, sickened and outraged about it. I have no doubt that Bobby Mueller recommended the intimidation too.

MisterVeritis
01-29-2019, 11:31 AM
Whatever the explanation the FBI director should be fired. He is either crooked, incompetent or stupid.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 11:48 AM
They had a tip that Julian Assange was hiding out in Stone’s home.

alexa
01-29-2019, 11:58 AM
I've heard they sent a RCT.

It's just awful.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 12:03 PM
There should not be much doubt that Robert Mueller was the man who directed this abusive overreach.

The only thing he didn’t understand is that this plays into Stone’s hand. He’s a very bizarre man. He loves the attention he’s getting over this.

Still, every leader of every agency which participated should be fired. This was an unarguable abuse of authority. You’d expect to see things like this happen in a Fidel Castro led nation, not the US.

Safety
01-29-2019, 12:48 PM
I would move to impeach.

Safety
01-29-2019, 12:49 PM
Whatever the explanation the FBI director should be fired. He is either crooked, incompetent or stupid.

There should not be much doubt that Robert Mueller was the man who directed this abusive overreach.

The only thing he didn’t understand is that this plays into Stone’s hand. He’s a very bizarre man. He loves the attention he’s getting over this.

Still, every leader of every agency which participated should be fired. This was an unarguable abuse of authority. You’d expect to see things like this happen in a Fidel Castro led nation, not the US.

LoL, "law and order" president, "law and order" supporters, shitting the bed over law and order.

F'king 'murica.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:00 PM
LoL, "law and order" president, "law and order" supporters, $#@!ting the bed over law and order.

F'king 'murica.

Law and order? This is a classic example of abuse of authority. Law enforcement conducting a military style pre dawn raid on an elderly man's home who is not considered a threat to anyone.

They raided his home like he was accused of being Bin Laden.

Yeah, a liberal's version of "murica". Sieg heil comrade.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 03:25 PM
Trump promised to hire only the best people. When it comes to the FBI director he has obviously failed to keep that promise.

hanger4
01-29-2019, 03:40 PM
Who runs the FBI now, Christopher Wray or Robert Mueller ??

Safety
01-29-2019, 03:57 PM
Law and order? This is a classic example of abuse of authority. Law enforcement conducting a military style pre dawn raid on an elderly man's home who is not considered a threat to anyone.

I’ll take your rant into consideration the next time you condemn the use of deadly force by LEOs on unarmed citizens. How about it?

Safety
01-29-2019, 04:01 PM
Too fucking funny, social cons shitting the bed because a scumbag conspirator to the POTUS was "inconvenienced" by being arrested, but they are quick to back law enforcement when they employ deadly force to someone unarmed or walking away.

'murica.

alexa
01-29-2019, 04:02 PM

Too $#@!ing funny, social cons $#@!ting the bed because a scumbag conspirator to the POTUS was "inconvenienced" by being arrested, but they are quick to back law enforcement when they employ deadly force to someone unarmed or walking away.

'murica.
To be fair, it's not as though he was selling loose cigarettes on the street.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:04 PM
I’ll take your rant into consideration the next time you condemn the use of deadly force by LEOs on unarmed citizens. How about it?

I have called out out the conduct police officers when it was appropriate.

It's not a rant. It's a recognition of an abusive stunt committed by a politically motivated prosecutor who has unrestrained power.

That was made obvious when the man arrested walked out of a court room just a few hours after the stunt was pulled. If he was that dangerous to require a raid comparably manned as the raid on Bin Laden's hide out, he would be held for trial without bail.

I don't know what kind of despicable person would not condemn such tactics.

alexa
01-29-2019, 04:06 PM

It's not a rant. It's a recognition of an abusive stunt committed by a politically motivated prosecutor who has unrestrained power.

That was made obvious when the man arrested walked out of a court room just a few hours after the stunt was pulled. If he was that dangerous to require a raid comparably manned as the raid on Bin Laden's hide out, he would be held for trial without bail.

:rofl:

Please stop. My stomach hurts.

What's next? Tactical nukes?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:09 PM
To be fair, it's not as though he was selling loose cigarettes on the street.

Why don't you go back and find the thread on that incident and see what I had to say about it? It would make you look foolish if you did.

Safety

I wonder if they stopped by Burger King on the way to the processing center....

Safety

Cool story, bro.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:12 PM

Sometimes the truth can be funny. In this case it's not. No one should think that type of abuse of power is a laughing matter.

alexa
01-29-2019, 04:12 PM
Why don't you go back and find the thread on that incident and see what I had to say about it? It would make you look foolish if you did.

Dude, the only reason you're not on ignore is because you amuse me, but you don't amuse me enough to go looking for whatever shit you may have posted in the past.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:13 PM
Once you have nothing credible to offer as a rebuttal, go into troll mode.

alexa
01-29-2019, 04:14 PM
Sometimes the truth can be funny. In this case it's not. No one should think that type of abuse of power is a laughing matter.

I think it's hilarious that you consider it an abuse of power and can't stop yourself from ratcheting up the hyperbole along the lines of the Osama raid.

It's truly sidesplitting.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:15 PM
Dude, the only reason you're not on ignore is because you amuse me, but you don't amuse me enough to go looking for whatever $#@! you may have posted in the past.

I'm supposed to be bothered by a troll like you being unable to ignore me? Seriously?

You're nothing but a troll and don't have the ability to be anything else. Plus you're not good at it.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:18 PM
I think it's hilarious that you consider it an abuse of power and can't stop yourself from ratcheting up the hyperbole along the lines of the Osama raid.

It's truly sidesplitting.

There there were probably more men involved in the raid on the Roger Stone compound. Everyone could see as he walked out of the court room wearing a polo shirt just a couple of hours later that he was a truly dangerous man and required such an arned take-down.
Sieg heil.

alexa
01-29-2019, 04:18 PM
I'm supposed to be bothered by a troll like you being unable to ignore me? Seriously?

You're nothing but a troll and don't have the ability to be anything else. Plus you're not good at it.

I don't care if you're bothered or not- just don't expect me to go looking for whatever bullshit you've posted in the past.

I'll try to get over my heartbreak over your assessment.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:20 PM
I don't care if you're bothered or not- just don't expect me to go looking for whatever bull$#@! you've posted in the past.

That was funny, but for the reason you think.

alexa
01-29-2019, 04:22 PM
I don't care if you're bothered or not- just don't expect me to go looking for whatever bull$#@! you've posted in the past.

That was funny, but for the reason you think.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2019, 04:30 PM
I wonder if the FBI will next be fitted for armbands?