PDA

View Full Version : Disco Stu Wants To "GET DOWN" On Them Funky Political Beats

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 06:07 AM
Hello I want to get political with you folks. I was on Liberal Forum but people over there are just mean and nasty and it's mostly creepy neocommunist Republicans.

Let me just say I lean moderate liberal and I support a woman's right to choose, legalization of marijuana, I support gay marriage, and I support collective bargaining so workers can have a living wage to support they're families.

So here I am introducing myself and Disco Stu hopes to get down and have some civil debate with you.

Thank you very much

GrassrootsConservative
01-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum.

The bottom quote in my signature is for you, friend.

Make sure you are wearing your jock, plenty here who would take advantage of you not wearing one, but it is your choice in the end.

Just don't say I didn't warn you. :grin:

Enjoy your time here.

Peter1469
01-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Welcome to tPF!

Agravan
01-30-2013, 06:11 PM
There goes the neighborhood.

Carygrant
01-30-2013, 07:21 PM
The Extremists have wet themselves so badly that they have run away to make a pants change .
GRC is the token Forum echo and an authority on foreign policy --- nuking everybody seems to work well for him .

GrassrootsConservative
01-30-2013, 07:48 PM
The Extremists have wet themselves so badly that they have run away to make a pants change .
GRC is the token Forum echo and an authority on foreign policy --- nuking everybody seems to work well for him .

Hear, hear.

Deadwood
01-30-2013, 09:25 PM
Sock puppet alert.

Civil, my ass. This is a rolling freak show.

Cigar
01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Looks like the Little Sisters are playing the Karma Game to boost their Self-Esteem

Carygrant
01-31-2013, 03:54 AM
Sock puppet alert.

Try English --- Mister Pretentious is here , works well .
And the name ---- fearandloathing--- difficult to be more pretentious . And silly .

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 05:28 AM
Sock puppet alert.

Civil, my ass. This is a rolling freak show.

And obviously ya'll enjoying it

So man up grow a set STFU and quit your b!t¢h!ng

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 05:36 AM
Try English --- Mister Pretentious is here , works well .
And the name ---- fearandloathing--- difficult to be more pretentious . And silly .

Cary pay him no Nevermind

He's probably one of those self righteous wannabe libertarians a Conbaggers with Ron Paul bumper stickers false flagging