PDA

View Full Version : What in the actual.....

Ransom
02-02-2019, 04:07 PM
I often times have to have things explained to me. You'll have to excuse your Uncle Ransom, a bit slow to grasp some of this current times bullshiit. But the Governor of Virginia......who while falling on his sword on CNN(fake news)...CNN was running (R) in front of Northam...nice...but the Governor of Virginia is just on tv falling on his sword again. This Dude is a professional fall on your sword, Governor. He's good at it too.

Here I am thinking...yeah....he boned his radio program the night before. On the radio making statements that yeah.....what happens if the abortion is late is the baby is born......is made "comfortable".....I'm not f'n kidding you right there...….he claims you birth the child....and then the mother and the doctor will decide on life or death...of the newborn. That can't have shiit to do with the health of the mother and find me the doctor who looks at the mother and if the mother says "terminate it" or whatever, the doctor terminates.....cause I think that is first degree murder. So imagine my GOPer self. Ransom as f'n right wing as it gets on domestic and economic policy. Atilla the Hun is to the left of me concerning foreign policy. So imagine my shock when Governor Northam starts this fall on the sword dog and pony show and it's about some f'n picture and Michael Jackson dance.

I'm sitting there....the sandwich hanging out of my face, my beer going flat....what in the actual fck is this Dude talking about? I'm now watching a bunch of pretend victims on tv.....on of course CNN and MSNBC, the media all want him gone. Not for calling for infanticide mind you.....they don't give a fck about that....it's some picture 35 years old in a f'n yearbook. It's a Michael Jackson dance contest....while people are getting shiitfaced in college.

you people got some fcked up priorities. The vapors given these people of this picture of Northam...is fake. People today are so f'n fake.

Ransom
02-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Watch our Membership jump on this and act like they've been victimized.

Peter1469
02-02-2019, 04:10 PM
I live here, didn't vote for the guy, and am interested to see how this plays here.

Ransom
02-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Northam actually speaks to birthing the child.....making the child "comfortable"....I heard and watched him say it on some radio program, the woman next to him doesn't even flinch. I would have blinked twice at the Governor and then responded with "oh no you didn't just call for infanticide, I know you didn't just say that!". This woman doesn't even blink, she's supposedly good with that?

I think Northam owes Virginians an apology.....I couldn't care less about some picture in a yearbook. I don't think he should have been dancing to a song by a known child molester and drug addict like Michael Jackson who held his baby out a window.....but I don't care about the dance either.

Here we have these people saying there is a victim here. The entire black community, the state of Virginia, the DNC, the Dem Party, those running for office like these idiots Booker and Harris. Sharpton on TV right away, he's an authority on genuine you see, if there is race to hustle, Sharpton is there, so many idiot sheep respect him. We have a Governor....speaking to the outright murder of newborn babies.....and people are "offended" at his college yearbook photos.

Hello.....and ground f'n control to Major f'n Tom. Wow. I'm looking to 8:00 mass in the morning, I'll pray for the poor victims of this horrid picture.....how no one can understand how hurtful it is, how it degrades humanity itself. What f'n nonsense.

Peter1469
02-02-2019, 04:24 PM
If he still has a current medical license, it ought to be suspended.

Ransom
02-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Anyone with a medical license. If they deliver a human child.....when it's obviously beyond any health of the mother issue at that point....and the mother says 'doctor I'd like for you to terminate this pregnancy' or 'Dr. I'd like to abort this child' I think the mother should be evaluated for depression, if the child is murdered....then the doctor goes to jail. Just my opinion, again, I make Atilla seem liberal.

Captdon
02-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Anyone with a medical license. If they deliver a human child.....when it's obviously beyond any health of the mother issue at that point....and the mother says 'doctor I'd like for you to terminate this pregnancy' or 'Dr. I'd like to abort this child' I think the mother should be evaluated for depression, if the child is murdered....then the doctor goes to jail. Just my opinion, again, I make Atilla seem liberal.

Your problem is mixing up morality with convenience. Wait, the pregnancy is over so...

countryboy
02-02-2019, 06:23 PM
I live here, didn't vote for the guy, and am interested to see how this plays here.

What? You didn't vote for him, even after this most excellent campaign ad? https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY