PDA

View Full Version : Tulsi Gabbard Formally Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy in Hometown.

RadioGod
02-03-2019, 05:01 AM
Tulsi's speech starts at 1 hour, 36 minutes. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMllW6PJH_s

Peter1469
02-03-2019, 05:34 AM
I like how she got Syria right, when so many others got Syria wrong.

donttread
02-03-2019, 07:49 AM
I like how she got Syria right, when so many others got Syria wrong.

Also whoever is president is on TV , has their pic on FB alot etc. And she is much easier on the eyes than the orange man.

donttread
02-03-2019, 07:53 AM
Tulsi's speech starts at 1 hour, 36 minutes. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMllW6PJH_s

I love your line at the bottom. now that's funny right there!

Peter1469
02-03-2019, 08:39 AM
Also whoever is president is on TV , has their pic on FB alot etc. And she is much easier on the eyes than the orange man.

Do other nations use baby talk to describe their leaders?

Odd.

RadioGod
02-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Tulsi getting elected would be a total 180 from our long-running trend in politics. Of course, all politicians promise change and reforms. But nobody does any of that once elected. I am hopeful with the latest trend where people are fed up and actually running for office.
It's also difficult to find a candidate who understands that the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma and our Health Care system, Giant Tech Companies and the Government co-conspiring to invade our privacy, these all have the same fundamental root- Corporate Welfare.
Tulsi gets it, and several members of Congress now get it. Trump always talks about "America First", and focusing on American infrastructure. Then he goes on a regime-change bender in multiple regions at once, and makes enhanced weapons and intelligence deals with the only other 2 nations on our own level of criminality and despotism, Israel and Saudi Arabia. This has only involved the US military in compounded nonsense on multiple fronts, making us weaker in the process.
Tulsi said it right- that the US military had been reduced to being mercenaries fighting for abusive nations and private corporate interests. I can't wait to see the Veteran turnout for her campaign. Even the lies and anti-Tulsi propaganda being churned out now will not derail her run for the White House.
I hope she is prepared, though. The above-mentioned corporate leeches will no doubt dig into their government subsidies and spend billions trashing her in all kinds of ways that make no sense to a rational person. Yet another way to make the taxpayer foot the bill for our own fake news and misinformation. Can't wait to watch the madness unfold, and I truly hope to see Tulsi utterly destroy candidates as they pop up spitting the same 'ol bought-and-paid-for nonsense.