PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Supposedly STRAIGHT Guys Care So Much About What Gays Do In Their Own Bedroom?

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Ironic isn't it.

All these conservative bigots chant they hate fags and prattle that somehow gay marriage would invalidate the institution of marriage and contend that somehow allowing two men or two women in a committed relationship exchanging vows will somehow open the door to incest and pedophilia.

The hyper evangelical fundies have this ridiculous notion that aids is God's wrath for homosexuality yet somehow aids is rare in the lesbian community.

This hate comes primarily from mostly SUPPOSEDLY STRAIGHT men who claim to be so rugged and manly yet for whatever reason are passionately obsessive over what two private citizen do in their own bedroom.

Why is that huh?

nic34
01-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Good question.

Chris
01-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Why do you think that's so? Why do you overgeneralize from a few social cons to all conservatives?

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Why do you think that's so? Why do you overgeneralize from a few social cons to all conservatives?

Do You support Gay Marriage then tell ya what meet me in the middle here how about Civil Unions so gay and lesbian couples can Atleast enjoy most of the benefits and breaks afforded to straight couples.

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 10:01 AM

Do You support Gay Marriage then tell ya what meet me in the middle here how about Civil Unions so gay and lesbian couples can Atleast enjoy most of the benefits and breaks afforded to straight couples.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 10:14 AM
No problem with civil unions.

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 10:21 AM
No problem with civil unions.

But Why not marriage for christian LGBT couples who wish to get married at church in the lords eyes?

Agravan
01-30-2013, 10:30 AM
But Why not marriage for christian LGBT couples who wish to get married at church in the lords eyes?
Marriage is for a man and a woman. I said civil unions don't bother me. That does not mean I have to accept your alternate lifestyle as "normal".

Cigar
01-30-2013, 10:34 AM
I thought Conservatives wanted Big Government out of their lives ....

Agravan
01-30-2013, 10:37 AM
ok, so how does not acknowleding pervert's lifestyles as normal mean we want government involved. we don't. Gay marriage has been voted down numerous times. That is called "democracy". Or is it only democracy when the votes go your way?

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 10:39 AM

That only applies to guns and minimum wage otherwise they want America to be an Evangelical Theocracy like Saudi Arabia.

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 10:41 AM
ok, so how does not acknowleding pervert's lifestyles as normal mean we want government involved. we don't. Gay marriage has been voted down numerous times. That is called "democracy". Or is it only democracy when the votes go your way?

That's not what the ballot box says more states approve gay marriage initiative each and every election season.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 10:44 AM
That's not what the ballot box says more states approve gay marriage initiative each and every election season.

Under threats of gay activism...maybe

Agravan
01-30-2013, 10:44 AM
That only applies to guns and minimum wage otherwise they want America to be an Evangelical Theocracy like Saudi Arabia.
Link?

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Under threats of gay activism...maybe

Maybe if you latent bigots would just go back in the closet
he LGBT community wouldn't have to fight so hard for their constitutional God given rights as American citizens

Chris
01-30-2013, 11:43 AM

My argument would be government has no business meddling in any social issue. In short, leave it to society. From marriage to abortion to eating to so many other things society is better at deciding.

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 11:49 AM
My argument would be government has no business meddling in any social issue. In short, leave it to society. From marriage to abortion to eating to so many things society is better at deciding.

Why should society be allowed to trample the rights of others that's Why we need the federal government to ensure the rights of all Americans

Cigar
01-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Why should society be allowed to trample the rights of others that's Why we need the federal government to ensure the rights of all Americans

Why ... because some people live in fear

Chris
01-30-2013, 01:09 PM

The Constitution doesn't empower government to do that.

Good to see you support the rights of the unborn.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 02:22 PM
he LGBT community wouldn't have to fight so hard for their constitutional God given rights as American citizens
You have all the same rights that straight people do. You can get all the rights of a married couple if you want. But you don't want that. You want to force people to accept your perversion as normal. It's not. you are the bigots, pushing your agenda on children in schools and the public in general.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 02:23 PM

No, you want special rights for your perversion. That's what it all comes down to.

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 02:58 PM
No, you want special rights for your perversion. That's what it all comes down to.

No the LGBT community demands equal rights just like any other American and the fight will go on whether you goobers like it or not.

Cigar
01-30-2013, 03:00 PM

Wow ... perversion ... :)

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 03:00 PM
My argument would be government has no business meddling in any social issue. In short, leave it to society. From marriage to abortion to eating to so many other things society is better at deciding.

In the old south SOCIETY decided African Americans were substandard people and treated like animals

Carygrant
01-30-2013, 03:12 PM

We used to have our own quota of people who spoke and wrote like that a couple of generations ago .
Now the few remaining are ignored wherever possible . We desperately turn a blind eye . Or two .
The mood has changed to one of almost tolerance . We realise that people like" you "are faced with almost an impossible task --- reversing conditioned beliefs and attitudes , particularly after a certain age .
In broad terms , we are waiting patiently for your endangered species to die out .
And in Christian terms , I feel nobody will be better pleased than dear old Uncle God himself when that happens .

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 03:44 PM
You have all the same rights that straight people do. You can get all the rights of a married couple if you want. But you don't want that. You want to force people to accept your perversion as normal. It's not. you are the bigots, pushing your agenda on children in schools and the public in general.

Maybe gays and lesbians think straight people are perverts did you ever think about that ?

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Yup for anti-government people they sure like to pry into people's lives personally and professionally. Like these governors trying to get rid of unions and such. They always try and justify their meddling and government expansion projects as "God's will" or what's best for society or the economy. No sir Democrats are not the only ones who love big government

Jack

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Maybe gays and lesbians think straight people are perverts did you ever think about that ?
Yeah, that's why only straight people can reproduced with their partner and you freaks can't. It is perverted to want to reproduce naturally. You're sick. Get cured.
You're not treated like animals. You're treated like people. Sick people, but people nonetheless.
As for Conservatives wanting to contrl what you do in your bedroom, NO-ONE CARES WHAT YOU DO. IT'S YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO SHOVE YOUR PERVERSIONS DOWN EVERYONES THROATS AND TRYING TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT IT AS NORMAL. When we respond to your belligerence, somehow we're trying to interfere in your private lives.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Yup for anti-government people they sure like to pry into people's lives personally and professionally. Like these governors trying to get rid of unions and such. They always try and justify their meddling and government expansion projects as "God's will" or what's best for society or the economy. No sir Democrats are not the only ones who love big government

Jack
No jack, as i said, no one cares what you do in your bedroom, but when you try to force us to accept it as natural, and then try to indoctrinate our children (Heather has 2 Mommies), do you really expect us to just shut up and take it?

Chloe
01-30-2013, 04:28 PM
If a kid is loved and treated greatly but happens to have two gay parents is that really so bad?

Chris
01-30-2013, 04:29 PM
In the old south SOCIETY decided African Americans were substandard people and treated like animals

Again, Constitution limits government, not society.

If some private property or business owner decided to not to admit some group, be they black or white, hill billies or city slickers, that's his business. It is not government's. Now because I abhore that sort of thing, and you seem to, we would not do business with such a person and that would be their problem.

What you're suggesting, it seems to me, is to use government to make people equal by treating them unequally, the very thing you seem to be against.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Wow ... perversion ... :) Got a problem with that?

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:33 PM
If a kid is loved and treated greatly but happens to have two gay parents is that really so bad?
It is for the child. It teaches them that homosexuality is normal. It's not.

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Yeah, that's why only straight people can reproduced with their partner and you freaks can't. It is perverted to want to reproduce naturally. You're sick. Get cured.
You're not treated like animals. You're treated like people. Sick people, but people nonetheless.
As for Conservatives wanting to contrl what you do in your bedroom, NO-ONE CARES WHAT YOU DO. IT'S YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO SHOVE YOUR PERVERSIONS DOWN EVERYONES THROATS AND TRYING TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT IT AS NORMAL. When we respond to your belligerence, somehow we're trying to interfere in your private lives.

So then Why do religious organizations MEDDLE in politics or Why does prolife interfere with a woman's reproductive freedom

Why do spend thrift conservatives support locking people in very expensive jails for small amounts of drugs

Hypocrite Much Pal

Chloe
01-30-2013, 04:37 PM

ok but if the kid is raised to be nice, well mannered, mature, compassionate, with a good work ethic, and taught to treat people well, then out of all that how is it that their parents sexual preference should disqualify that kid from being raised to have those qualities just because someone else disagrees with their parents sexual preference? I'd rather a kid be all of those things with two gay parents over a mean and immature jerk raised by two straight parents. I'm not saying that all kids would be raised that well but parenting is parenting i would imagine, whether you are gay or straight.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:38 PM
So then Why do religious organizations MEDDLE in politics or Why does proliferation interfere with a woman's reproductive freedom

Why do spend thrift conservatives support locking people in very expensive jails for small amounts of drugs

Hypocrite Much Pal

Reproductive freedom = screw everything in sight then slaughter the children that are the consequence of your actions.

Drugs are illegal. Change the law if you can. No one says you can't change the law, Tinkerbell. it's done all the time in a civil society, not that you people would know what that is.

Besides, what doesthis have to do with my post?

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:39 PM
ok but if the kid is raised to be nice, well mannered, mature, compassionate, with a good work ethic, and taught to treat people well, then out of all that how is it that their parents sexual preference should disqualify that kid from being raised to have those qualities just because someone else disagrees with their parents sexual preference? I'd rather a kid be all of those things with two gay parents over a mean and immature jerk raised by two straight parents. I'm not saying that all kids would be raised that well but parenting is parenting i would imagine, whether you are gay or straight.

Your opinion. I disagree, but hey, it's still a free country (for now).

Chloe
01-30-2013, 04:41 PM
I consider homosexuality to be just as normal as heterosexuality, and at the end of the day I think it's more important for kids to be raised to be accepting than to continue to label people that are different from them. I remember my parents telling me at a very young age to be accepting of everybody and the first time i met a gay person it just seemed incredibly normal for me.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Your opinion. I disagree, but hey, it's still a free country (for now).

It's not as free for gay couples

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Just let people alone. Whatever you know? This government can't even control its own business much less ours.

Jack

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 05:38 PM

If some private property or business owner decided to not to admit some group, be they black or white, hill billies or city slickers, that's his business. It is not government's. Now because I abhore that sort of thing, and you seem to, we would not do business with such a person and that would be their problem.

What you're suggesting, it seems to me, is to use government to make people equal by treating them unequally, the very thing you seem to be against.

I'M Sorry but some issues are TOO IMPORTANT to be left up to the whims of a bigoted public or a 240 year old document written by rich white and mostly slave owners from a completely different time and era far removed from modern society

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 05:40 PM

I'M Sorry but some issues are TOO IMPORTANT to be left up to the whims of a bigoted public or a 240 year old document written by rich white and mostly slave owners from a completely different time and era far removed from modern society

zelmo1234
01-30-2013, 06:03 PM

So you would not support any gun ban, because that is trampling on peoples rights

I noticed that you asked for them to mett you in the middle with civil unions, but when they did, you were not happy.

It appears that you are totally intolerant of conservative values, yet you do not ask for tolerance from them but acceptance.

So if you are opposed to what they beleive in, why should they support your beleif?

Agravan
01-30-2013, 06:07 PM
It's not as free for gay couples

Sure it is. non issue.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Tough. That 240 year old document is the law of the land. The only bigots here are the ones on YOUR side.

Chris
01-30-2013, 06:09 PM

Why? Because you say so? Not buying that. That's the problem with government. One size fits all because some elites say so. If I choose individually, it affects only me and those around me.

And I see you want to throw out the Constitution because you think you know better than anyone else. It replaces rule of law with rule of man.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Sure it is. non issue.

It's an issue for a lot of people though. A person does not choose to be gay, and so by saying that they can't marry because they are supposed to love the opposite sex is basically like saying that even though biology chose their sexual preference for them they are going to be denied what people who are considered "normal" can have (marriage) because they weren't born the correct way. That's immoral in my opinion and backwards.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 06:21 PM
It's an issue for a lot of people though. A person does not choose to be gay, and so by saying that they can't marry because they are supposed to love the opposite sex is basically like saying that even though biology chose their sexual preference for them they are going to be denied what people who are considered "normal" can have (marriage) because they weren't born the correct way. That's immoral in my opinion and backwards.
Sure they did. Biology makes males and females. Males and females are designed to mate, reproduce and further the species. Homosexuality is not normal, is not natural and is a choice. The do choose their sexual preference so they need to learn to live with the consequences of their choices. Like I said, I have no problem with civil unions, but marriage is a civil/religious (mostly religious) institution so they should leave it the hell alone for normal people. Want to have all the privilidges of marriage, get a civil union. Same benefits, rights, etc of married couples so what's the difference? The only difference is that they want to force acceptance of their views on people who believe otherwise. Do whatever you want in your bedroom, no one cares. But if you (not you, specifically) decide to bring out into the open to club us with it or to indoctrinate children with it, be prepared for pushback. They did this and then whine when we don't agree that their choice is "natural".

Chloe, I have read enough of your posts to know that you seem to be a compassionate person, but not everything the left feeds you is true, just like not everything I hear on the right is true. Don't fall for the BS pushed by the GLBT lobby just because it sounds "nice".

Chloe
01-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Sure they did. Biology makes males and females. Males and females are designed to mate, reproduce and further the species. Homosexuality is not normal, is not natural and is a choice. The do choose their sexual preference so they need to learn to live with the consequences of their choices. Like I said, I have no problem with civil unions, but marriage is a civil/religious (mostly religious) institution so they should leave it the hell alone for normal people. Want to have all the privilidges of marriage, get a civil union. Same benefits, rights, etc of married couples so what's the difference? The only difference is that they want to force acceptance of their views on people who believe otherwise. Do whatever you want in your bedroom, no one cares. But if you (not you, specifically) decide to bring out into the open to club us with it or to indoctrinate children with it, be prepared for pushback. They did this and then whine when we don't agree that their choice is "natural".

Chloe, I have read enough of your posts to know that you seem to be a compassionate person, but not everything the left feeds you is true, just like not everything I hear on the right is true. Don't fall for the BS pushed by the GLBT lobby just because it sounds "nice".

I would argue that why would someone choose to be discriminated against but I doubt either of us will convince each other about being born gay or choosing it.

As for religion and marriage in my opinion the only reason marriage is considered religious is because religious organizations make it religious. People are married outside of a church and without a specific religious tone to it every single day. If a specific church does not want to allow two gay people to be married inside of it then that's fine, but marriage is not exclusive to religion in my opinion, especially christianity since marriage was around long before christianity.

Carygrant
01-30-2013, 07:02 PM

You have lost the plot , Mister --- all that screaming and bleating and an excess of capital letters . They are only playing with each other's cocks . It's no big deal .
Ironic that you are a Tex-arse-ian .

Chris
01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
I would argue that why would someone choose to be discriminated against but I doubt either of us will convince each other about being born gay or choosing it.

As for religion and marriage in my opinion the only reason marriage is considered religious is because religious organizations make it religious. People are married outside of a church and without a specific religious tone to it every single day. If a specific church does not want to allow two gay people to be married inside of it then that's fine, but marriage is not exclusive to religion in my opinion, especially christianity since marriage was around long before christianity.

As long as you get government out of it what you say is true, if a religion rejects gay marriage, so be it, because another would accept it, or you get married outside religion.

roadmaster
01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Ironic isn't it.

All these conservative bigots chant they hate fags and prattle that somehow gay marriage would invalidate the institution of marriage and contend that somehow allowing two men or two women in a committed relationship exchanging vows will somehow open the door to incest and pedophilia.

The hyper evangelical fundies have this ridiculous notion that aids is God's wrath for homosexuality yet somehow aids is rare in the lesbian community.

This hate comes primarily from mostly SUPPOSEDLY STRAIGHT men who claim to be so rugged and manly yet for whatever reason are passionately obsessive over what two private citizen do in their own bedroom.

Why is that huh?

We have a right to our beliefs like it or not. Most of the hating is coming from the gay community.

Carygrant
01-30-2013, 07:11 PM

Unfortunately that's exactly where you are 100% wrong .
Have you considered Mutual Wanking Adult Education Classes as a sort of Aversion Therapy route?

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 07:17 PM
You have lost the plot , Mister --- all that screaming and bleating and an excess of capital letters . They are only playing with each other's cocks . It's no big deal .
Ironic that you are a Tex-arse-ian .

That's "Republic of Texas" to you, President Rick "Opps" Perry presiding.

Jack

Deadwood
01-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Ironic isn't it.

Why is that huh?

Do you have an example of "conservative bigots" saying anything like that?

And, for the record, I could give a shit what my gay friends do, why do you?

Deadwood
01-30-2013, 07:22 PM
That's "Republic of Texas" to you, President Rick "Opps" Perry presiding.

Jack

Seem you have a "hate on" from a slithering gutter slime who, like the fat lady at the fair biting the heads off snakes, is clawing at the walls of his own mind for a drop of attention, even if it be a simple "fuck off."

Been there friend, put him on ignore, there's no sense wrestling with pigs, you just get dirty and the pig likes it...

Morningstar
01-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Ironic isn't it.

Why is that huh?

Keep it in the bedroom, and you'd hear less about it.

Of course, some people have a problem with it because homosexuality is a mental illness, and leads to and coincides with all kinds of other immoral behaviors.

Morningstar
01-30-2013, 07:28 PM

Latent?!?

Hell, I am bigotted against all kinds of bad things. What kind of idiot isn't "bigoted" against bad stuff?!?

Morningstar
01-30-2013, 07:29 PM
No the LGBT community demands equal rights just like any other American and the fight will go on whether you goobers like it or not.

Next we'll be asked to grant equal rights to serial killers, and accept their lifestyles...

Morningstar
01-30-2013, 07:30 PM

And scientific study has borne that out, definitively.

The people know...

Morningstar
01-30-2013, 07:32 PM

Of course. It's sick.

Morningstar
01-30-2013, 07:33 PM

A person does not "choose" to be schizophrenic, but we don't pretend they are normal...

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Why to queers give a damn what anyone thinks about their lifestyle? Why do they feel the need to throw it in people's faces and demand acceptance? Tolerance alone doesn't seem to be good enough for them. The fact that hicks are no longer jumping out of pickup trucks and beating up butt pirates should be enough, but the fruitcakes could've just carried guns and that never would have happened. As far as the marriage shit goes I couldn't care less, they deserve to be just as miserable (or happy) as any married couple.

Just because you tolerate something doesn't mean you have to fall all over yourself to appease every wish of the deviant in question. I don't see any tolerance on the left for any point of view they disagree with, any sort of lifestyle or religious belief they're programmed to resent, or even the speech they determine is offensive.

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 08:02 PM
Seem you have a "hate on" from a slithering gutter slime who, like the fat lady at the fair biting the heads off snakes, is clawing at the walls of his own mind for a drop of attention, even if it be a simple "fuck off."

Been there friend, put him on ignore, there's no sense wrestling with pigs, you just get dirty and the pig likes it...

Would you like to translate that to english?

Jack

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 08:05 PM
The pressing question now becomes, in my mind: Do you all accept the lifestyle of me who got revenge for the assassination of a president? I've always wondered about how my minority status was viewed.

Jack

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 08:12 PM

Jack

He means Cary Grant is a blithering idiot and should be hospitalized, you're better off ignoring him.

I agree with his sentiment.

Mainecoons
01-30-2013, 08:14 PM
I don't give a rats about your sexual preference. I give a big rats when you try to teach children that it is normal and desirable and when you try to force it on society as a whole.

Regardless of your sexual preference, kindly KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 08:14 PM
He means Cary Grant is a blithering idiot and should be hospitalized, you're better off ignoring him.

I agree with his sentiment.

He said all that?

Jack

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 08:38 PM
He said all that?

Jack

In a nutshell, I understand why you couldn't understand it though.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Some of the comments being said on here are pretty bad in my opinion. Most homosexuals are not throwing anything in your face. If two gay men walk down the sidewalk holding hands they are doing exactly what a straight couple would do, however, unlike a straight couple they are criticized for being overt. If two gay women kiss in a park they are considered to be throwing their sexuality in your face, but a straight couple can do the same and it's a beautiful expression of love. From what I've seen most of the people that have the real problem are not the two gay people.

Using words like queer, fag, and other names like that is embarrassing and incredibly bigoted.

Mister D
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Some of the comments being said on here are pretty bad in my opinion. Most homosexuals are not throwing anything in your face. If two gay men walk down the sidewalk holding hands they are doing exactly what a straight couple would do, however, unlike a straight couple they are criticized for being overt. If two gay women kiss in a park they are considered to be throwing their sexuality in your face, but a straight couple can do the same and it's a beautiful expression of love. From what I've seen most of the people that have the real problem are not the two gay people.

Using words like queer, fag, and other names like that is embarrassing and incredibly bigoted.

By insisting on marriage they are throwing it in our faces.

roadmaster
01-30-2013, 08:55 PM

Exactly, they could have had civil unions with benefits a long time ago.

zelmo1234
01-30-2013, 08:55 PM
I consider homosexuality to be just as normal as heterosexuality, and at the end of the day I think it's more important for kids to be raised to be accepting than to continue to label people that are different from them. I remember my parents telling me at a very young age to be accepting of everybody and the first time i met a gay person it just seemed incredibly normal for me.

would that Include gun owners, hunters, and coal miners?

Deadwood
01-30-2013, 09:00 PM

Jack

In plain English Cary has I'd you in his latest effort to get attention...don't let him bait you.

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 09:10 PM

I have a hard time responding to some of your posts, if anyone else posted this my first word would be "Bullshit!", so I'll start from there.

Lots of conservatives watch porn, they might not admit it, but fuck it I DO on occassions I'm forced away from my wife and need a little "visual aid" so to speak.. Two chics gettin down on one another makes me wish I was a woman, because if I was I'd be on video too. Faggots are gross to me, but then again I have no attraction to the male physique.

Public displays of affection do not bother me, I can look away anyhow if someone does something I don't like. However you are "throwing into people face" your lifestyle when you start demanding laws be drafted that validates it and even protects you from violence or even speech more that anyone else is.

If I can't say faggot out loud in public because some rump ranger might get butt hurt (pardon the pun), then my rights are being repressed in favor of a small group of social deviants. All sorts of shit is offensive to me, but the last thing I would do is petition government to protect me from it.

BTW things are different in other cultures, in the Middle East you can see men hoilding hands in public all the time. Being gay is punishable by death according to their laws though. In the Philippines I regularly saw females holding hands as if tehey were couples, but most of the time they aren't.

I saw a lot of gay men in the Phils also, and we hired some for our wedding. They did my wifes make up and did all the photography. They were as fruity as any queer in San Fransicko, but they didn't have the attitude that they were owed some sort of extra respect or attention.

Cigar
01-30-2013, 09:19 PM
You could have kept all that to yourself Bro

BTW ... want me to keep an eye on The Ponderosa Ranch while you're on the road? :)

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 09:20 PM
BTW, you know you're in a gay bar when a guy asks you if he can push your stool up.

Chris
01-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Exactly, they could have had civil unions with benefits a long time ago.

Not sure I buy that. I've seen gays argue just that, civil unions with all the benefits, privileges and even penalties of marriage, and the argument rejected. All that adds up to civil marriage. There's no point arguing semantics of what it's called.

Cigar
01-30-2013, 09:22 PM
BTW, you know you're in a gay bar when a guy asks you if he can push your stool up.

Sure can't beet experience .... thanks for the inside joke

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Not sure I buy that. I've seen gays argue just that, civil unions with all the benefits, privileges and even penalties of marriage, and the argument rejected. All that adds up to civil marriage. There's no point arguing semantics of what it's called.

It seems to me what tehy're pushing for is a forced acceptance in the religious community and laws that prevent churches from denying marriage services to pillow bitters.

Chris
01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
It seems to me what tehy're pushing for is a forced acceptance in the religious community and laws that prevent churches from denying marriage services to pillow bitters.

One of the reasons I argue get government out of the business of defining marriage (as well as other social issues). A religion or church or any private organization has a right to set their own rules.

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 09:37 PM
What's the next step though...

When I grew up being a fag was frowned upon, the idea of gay marriage was so absurd no one even said it out loud until the year 2000. While I have no real opposition to the idea, as long as it isn't forced upon people by state or federal law, what's the next demand from a deviant community?

Is NAMBLA (and the fact they even exist is repulsive) going to push for acceptance? Are 13 year old boys going to testify in the senate that they should be allowed to choose relationships with men disgusting enough to pursue them?

At some point society needs to adopt standards, rather than rejecting every sort of morality that mankind has devolped in it's 6-8000 years of existence.

Mister D
01-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Sure can't beet experience .... thanks for the inside joke

Beets are vegetables, affirmative action boy. Seriously, how many white teachers just patted your head and passed you? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
01-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Beets are vegetables, affirmative action boy. Seriously, how many white teachers just patted your head and passed you? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

If I didn't give you something to do, you'd be on the streets

Mister D
01-30-2013, 09:40 PM
If I didn't give you something to do, you'd be on the streets

Just stay down, old Negro.

Cigar
01-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Just stay down, old Negro.

I'm sorry .. but you'll need to do that for me.

Just let me know when you're going to start doing and stop your racial talk.

Mister D
01-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Don't "waist" any"beets", affirmative action boy. :wink:

Mister D
01-30-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry .. but you'll need to do that for me.

Just let me know when you're going to start doing and stop your racial talk.

Cigar
01-30-2013, 09:48 PM
As I thought ... all Bark No Bite

... now go play with the Cats

Mister D
01-30-2013, 09:50 PM
As I thought ... all Bark No Bite

... now go play with the Cats

Why doncha come down to Chicago, Mister D?

Chloe
01-30-2013, 10:21 PM

They insist on marriage because they are being denied something that they should have every right to be a part of in their opinion, and my opinion too obviously.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 10:25 PM
I have a hard time responding to some of your posts, if anyone else posted this my first word would be "Bullshit!", so I'll start from there.

Lots of conservatives watch porn, they might not admit it, but fuck it I DO on occassions I'm forced away from my wife and need a little "visual aid" so to speak.. Two chics gettin down on one another makes me wish I was a woman, because if I was I'd be on video too. Faggots are gross to me, but then again I have no attraction to the male physique.

Public displays of affection do not bother me, I can look away anyhow if someone does something I don't like. However you are "throwing into people face" your lifestyle when you start demanding laws be drafted that validates it and even protects you from violence or even speech more that anyone else is.

If I can't say faggot out loud in public because some rump ranger might get butt hurt (pardon the pun), then my rights are being repressed in favor of a small group of social deviants. All sorts of shit is offensive to me, but the last thing I would do is petition government to protect me from it.

BTW things are different in other cultures, in the Middle East you can see men hoilding hands in public all the time. Being gay is punishable by death according to their laws though. In the Philippines I regularly saw females holding hands as if tehey were couples, but most of the time they aren't.

I saw a lot of gay men in the Phils also, and we hired some for our wedding. They did my wifes make up and did all the photography. They were as fruity as any queer in San Fransicko, but they didn't have the attitude that they were owed some sort of extra respect or attention.

You don't know how to respond to me, well I have no idea how to respond to like 95% what you just said above so I guess we will just agree to disagree on this one because I'm probably going to regret some things if I go too deep into this with you.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Of course. It's sick.

No, it's not.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 10:44 PM
would that Include gun owners, hunters, and coal miners?

I don't really consider that to be the same thing though, and plus I wouldn't be disrespectful to those people or call them names.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 10:51 PM
No, it's not.
Of course it is. Children need good role models, a mother and a father. Not two deviants. How are they supposed to learn a man's or a women's role in child caring when they are raised by men who aren't men or women who aren't women?
They will just turn out to be deviant as well. But I guess that's one way to perpetuate deviant behavior since they can't procreat as God intended.

Pete7469
01-30-2013, 10:56 PM
You don't know how to respond to me, well I have no idea how to respond to like 95% what you just said above so I guess we will just agree to disagree on this one because I'm probably going to regret some things if I go too deep into this with you.

That's a failure on your part then, I have no regrets for what I say. It's the truth, and it's based on facts and life experience. The only problem I have with responding to your comment, was because if anyone but you posted it I would have started with "bullshit" and gone on to say things you still wouldn't have a response to, and it wouldn't have any of the kindness I've displayed thus far.

You have little to none real world experience young lady, and your posts reflect nothing but the same tired mindless drivel I used to regurgitate as a liberal in my teens. I challenge you to "go deeper" and let yourself go. Stop being the nice young lady you want to be, and be the fucking bitch you've been trained to be.

I suspect you'll eventually become the former, and you'll be just as conservative as I am. Naturally you won't be as abrasive, but someone has to teach you how to fight for what you believe in.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Of course it is. Children need good role models, a mother and a father. Not two deviants. How are they supposed to learn a man's or a women's role in child caring when they are raised by men who aren't men or women who aren't women?
They will just turn out to be deviant as well. But I guess that's one way to perpetuate deviant behavior since they can't procreat as God intended.

Two gay parents can be good role models as well though. If two gay men or two gay women raise a great child who is smart, caring, and respectful who will grow up to teach the same things to their future kids then those parents did a good job in my opinion and were role models. Also just because a man and a woman raise a child does NOT mean that the child will be a good person just because their parents are straight. Also shouldn't the role of the mother and father be the same anyway? They should share the responsibilities and they should work together to raise their child to be good, educated, and all of the other good things that people would probably want their kids to be like. My mom and dad didn't designate specific things for each of them to do when i was little or even now while i'm still living with them while i'm in college. They both help me, they both correct me, they both encourage me, their job as a parents is shared in my opinion, it's not defined by sex.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 11:00 PM
That's a failure on your part then, I have no regrets for what I say. It's the truth, and it's based on facts and life experience. The only problem I have with responding to your comment, was because if anyone but you posted it I would have started with "bullshit" and gone on to say things you still wouldn't have a response to, and it wouldn't have any of the kindness I've displayed thus far.

You have little to none real world experience young lady, and your posts reflect nothing but the same tired mindless drivel I used to regurgitate as a liberal in my teens. I challenge you to "go deeper" and let yourself go. Stop being the nice young lady you want to be, and be the fucking bitch you've been trained to be.

I suspect you'll eventually become the former, and you'll be just as conservative as I am. Naturally you won't be as abrasive, but someone has to teach you how to fight for what you believe in.

I'm not asking or expecting you to be nice to me. The stuff that I can't respond to is your use of such bigoted words and descriptions. It's just so dehumanizing in my opinion.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 11:07 PM
1234 karma, that's pretty cool :smiley:

Agravan
01-31-2013, 12:12 AM
1234 karma, that's pretty cool :smiley:

I was gonna remark on that... yeah it is cool :)

Carygrant
01-31-2013, 03:22 AM

I will say what I feel sure you are far too polite to even admit to thinking :-
Our friend Pete is not the brightest and an out and out homophobe -- the sort who would plead innocence all day and night because he can't see the wood for the trees . In fairness , a large part of his unfortunate character is no doubt due to poor to zero good parenting plus rotten education .

zelmo1234
01-31-2013, 05:37 AM
I don't really consider that to be the same thing though, and plus I wouldn't be disrespectful to those people or call them names.

Ah! So you are selective of who, and what rights are given to people and which people get them!

By definition is that not bigotry?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigotry

Now do you see how we all get divided. You have a stand here for gay rights. You have accuses others of Bigotry, and decided that Gay marrage is OK but you have chosen not to stand for the rights of issues that you do not agree with, and choose to call those "different"

So remember those in glass houses should not throw stones.

As far as this thread, here is the problem that I have with it. Disco Stu started with the Idea of giving those with this chosen lifestyle, and weather you believe that you are born gay or choose gay, is not what I an saying here. That makes no difference, you choose to live a certain way. Like you would choose to comit a crime. So Stu, said that he wanted people to meet him half way with Civil Unions. which the very next post did, but was then attacked, for not allowing gay marrage? So he did not want the rights, he wanted to force acceptance of that lifestyly on others.

My biggest problem is that tolerance is not what the movement is looking for, it is acceptance, and in many cases acceptance with no opposition. This is not tolerance, In order to tolerate someone, you muct first disagree with them!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tolerance

So again like in the Green Energy conversation, in which you did not respond to the last 2 posts on implementation of a policy that would in fact lead to green energy over time., It is not about the tolerance of anothers belief, but about accepting my or your path with disreguard of the rights and lives of others.

The Gay and Lesbian community could have civil unions today in nearly every state, giving them the same rights as married couples. A very large percentage of the population believes that marrage is defined as a union between a man and a woman and is bound by God. They believe that allowing for gay marrage weakens this union. And of course this is what they keep fighting for?

So is it about having the same rights as others, or demanding the acceptance of the religious community. because remember tolerance requires disagreement, which those who claim to ask for tolerance, will not tolerate?

So now the question is, are you ready to stand up for the rights of Hunters, Gun owners, and people that want to use Fossil fuels, until such a time when green energy is reliable and less expensive?

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 05:43 AM
Of course. It's sick.

Hey dip$h!t

Would you rather a stable Gay/Lesbian couple raise a child or would you rather social services send it back to the Meth lab trailer park or the inner city crack ghettos where they usually come from

I think that child has a better chance with a stable gay couple than methed / cracked out burnouts

But your prejudice and bigotry blind you to the facts and you are incapable of seeing the forest for the tree's

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 05:49 AM

I consider being a backwards fundamentalist hick as a mental perversion.

It's called the slackjaw nation.

GrassrootsConservative
01-31-2013, 06:15 AM
Hey dip$h!t

Would you rather a stable Gay/Lesbian couple raise a child or would you rather social services send it back to the Meth lab trailer park or the inner city crack ghettos where they usually come from

I think that child has a better chance with a stable gay couple than methed / cracked out burnouts

But your prejudice and bigotry blind you to the facts and you are incapable of seeing the forest for the tree's

Got an example of a "stable Gay/Lesbian couple"? I've never heard of one.

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 06:26 AM

I won't even acknowledge that stupid request with a stupid answer

Try GOOGLE you lazy Fu¢k

Otherwise commence stewing in your hatred you bigot

Trinnity
01-31-2013, 07:06 AM
I won't even acknowledge that stupid request with a stupid answer

Try GOOGLE you lazy Fu¢k

Otherwise commence stewing in your hatred you bigotYou should be banned.

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 07:18 AM
You should be banned.

And you need to get a REAL LIFE

SERIOUSLY

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 08:15 AM
What's the next step though...

When I grew up being a fag was frowned upon, the idea of gay marriage was so absurd no one even said it out loud until the year 2000. While I have no real opposition to the idea, as long as it isn't forced upon people by state or federal law, what's the next demand from a deviant community?

Is NAMBLA (and the fact they even exist is repulsive) going to push for acceptance? Are 13 year old boys going to testify in the senate that they should be allowed to choose relationships with men disgusting enough to pursue them?

At some point society needs to adopt standards, rather than rejecting every sort of morality that mankind has devolped in it's 6-8000 years of existence.

Yes, they are already trying to normalize pedophilia.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 08:18 AM
Also shouldn't the role of the mother and father be the same anyway?

Of course not.

Why do you think fatherless boys end up so screwed up? Because women can't duplicate a proper male role model.

The facts are the facts, and they have not changed for 10,000 years. They aren't going to change now...

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 08:20 AM
I'm not asking or expecting you to be nice to me. The stuff that I can't respond to is your use of such bigoted words and descriptions. It's just so dehumanizing in my opinion.

I just don't understand why homos have to be so gay about everything.

Same thing with the coloreds. If they wouldn't act like such jigaboos, they'd get a lot farther in life, you know?

Carygrant
01-31-2013, 08:21 AM

Don't they have horses in Hilly Billy land ?

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 08:21 AM
I will say what I feel sure you are far too polite to even admit to thinking :-
Our friend Pete is not the brightest and an out and out homophobe -- the sort who would plead innocence all day and night because he can't see the wood for the trees . In fairness , a large part of his unfortunate character is no doubt due to poor to zero good parenting plus rotten education .

Homophobia doesn't exist.

It's a made up term.

No one is afraid of gays.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 08:24 AM
Hey dip$h!t

Perhaps there is a third way.

You're asking if I'd rather be bit by a rattlesnake or mauled by a bear. As if those are the only choices.

Homos have no place around children, and neither do methheads.

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 09:43 AM

Same thing with the coloreds. If they wouldn't act like such jigaboos, they'd get a lot farther in life, you know?

Why don't you take your Neo-Nazi KKK speech over to CHIMPOUT where you can be comfortable amongst your OWN KIND

BTW there is plenty of WHITE TRASH acting just as bad if not worse

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=Disco Stu;226477]Hey dip$h!t

Would you rath

Chloe
01-31-2013, 09:45 AM

That's just not funny, and certainly not worth responding to

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Why don't you take your Neo-Nazi KKK speech over to CHIMPOUT where you can be comfortable amongst your OWN KIND

Is that some kind of excuse?

Pete7469
01-31-2013, 10:07 AM
That's just not funny, and certainly not worth responding to

Yet here you are responding to it...

Pete7469
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM

This is why I don't care if I offend the pillow biters. When someone disagrees with their position they feel free to call them the worst thing they can think of.

Thank God for AIDS rump ranger, off to ignoreland with you.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 10:32 AM
Perhaps there is a third way.

You're asking if I'd rather be bit by a rattlesnake or mauled by a bear. As if those are the only choices.

Homos have no place around children, and neither do methheads.

The same could be said for bigots, racists, and other people who dehumanize, belittle, or judge others. I'd rather have children around a gay man or gay woman that has a good heart over them being around someone who will name call, judge, or condemn others who are different or just because they aren't straight. You are telling me that you'd be more ok with a kid being next to a straight jerk over a kind homosexual man or woman?

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:35 AM
The same could be said for bigots, racists, and other people who dehumanize, belittle, or judge others. I'd rather have children around a gay man or gay woman that has a good heart over them being around someone who will name call, judge, or condemn others who are different just because they are straight. You are telling me that you'd be more ok with a kid being next to a straight jerk over a kind homosexual man or woman?

Of course. You're comparing someone with a bad attitude to someone who is mentally ill.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 10:40 AM
Of course. You're comparing someone with a bad attitude to someone who is mentally ill.

That is such bullshit there's no mental illness. The only "mental" problem is with the bigots out there who dehumanize people who have done nothing wrong just because they are afraid of someone different. I have two really good friends who are gay and both are great people. I seriously doubt if you had a sincere friendship with someone that is gay you'd use such ignorant and hurtful comments towards them, and I doubt you'd ever have to guts to say it to their face.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:44 AM
That is such bullshit there's no mental illness. The only "mental" problem is with the bigots out there who dehumanize people who have done nothing wrong just because they are afraid of someone different. I have two really good friends who are gay and both are great people. I seriously doubt if you had a sincere friendship with someone that is gay you'd use such ignorant and hurtful comments towards them, and I doubt you'd ever have to guts to say it to their face.

I have friends who are mentally ill. It's not a crime. It's a disease.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 10:48 AM
I have friends who are mentally ill. It's not a crime. It's a disease.

again, bullshit. Calling them diseased and mentally ill doesn't justify the bigotry.

Cigar
01-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Mental illness is not a terminal disease ... it can come and go or be cured all together.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:50 AM
again, bullshit. Calling them diseased and mentally ill doesn't justify the bigotry.

Homosexuals are hypersexual. Their entire existence is based around their sex lives. That is far from normal...

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Mental illness is not a terminal disease ... it can come and go or be cured all together.

I agree.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Homosexuals are hypersexual. Their entire existence is based around their sex lives. That is far from normal...

That's true, straight people's lives don't revolve around sex at all. The only time a straight person has sex is to make babies and that's it, never for fun, and never just because they love each other.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:53 AM

What bigotry? What harm am I causing to homosexuals?

What, will you not be satisfied until I suck somebody off, or what?!? Am I not entitled to my own opinions, and to freedom of association?

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:54 AM
That's true, straight people's lives don't revolve around sex at all. The only time a straight person has sex is to make babies and that's it, never for fun, and never just because they love each other.

Homosexuality is similar to nymphomania.

Cigar
01-31-2013, 10:54 AM
I agree.

This is why I'm a little leery about producing another database ... once you're in a database ... you're in the database forever.

Trust me ... data-mining is big business.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 10:55 AM
This is why I'm a little leery about producing another database ... once you're in a database ... you're in the database forever.

Trust me ... data-mining is big business.

I know. I've been thinking about that, myself...

Chloe
01-31-2013, 10:57 AM
What bigotry? What harm am I causing to homosexuals?

What, will you not be satisfied until I suck somebody off, or what?!? Am I not entitled to my own opinions, and to freedom of association?

Your comments are bigoted, your beliefs are bigoted, and i'm sure your actions in person are probably bigoted. FYI most bigots and racists usually don't see themselves as either. And sure you are entitled to your own opinion and freedom to associate with people like you, neo-nazis and other close minded people do it all of the time. Go call a gay person diseased to their face one day, maybe then you'll see the pain that your opinion can cause to others.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:01 AM
Your comments are bigoted, your beliefs are bigoted, and i'm sure your actions in person are probably bigoted. FYI most bigots and racists usually don't see themselves as either. And sure you are entitled to your own opinion and freedom to associate with people like you, neo-nazis and other close minded people do it all of the time. Go call a gay person diseased to their face one day, maybe then you'll see the pain that your opinion can cause to others.

I don't want to cause any pain to anyone. Actually, I'd like to see homos get the help they need.

But that isn't going to happen as long as people like you keep coddling them and telling them they are normal.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:04 AM

You are very intolerant of my views.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't want to cause any pain to anyone. Actually, I'd like to see homos get the help they need.

But that isn't going to happen as long as people like you keep coddling them and telling them they are normal.

You could start by calling them people instead of homos. I'd be curious what you call black people.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 11:08 AM
You are very intolerant of my views.

Well no kidding. You views are backwards and hateful in my opinion and it's those views that keep hate going in the world.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:09 AM
You could start by calling them people instead of homos. I'd be curious what you call black people.

Hell, you should hear the horrible names I call my best friends...

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Well no kidding. You views are backwards and hateful in my opinion and it's those views that keep hate going in the world.

So you don't believe that tolerance is a two-way street?

If that's the case, then tolerance is a meaningless concept.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 11:11 AM
Hell, you should hear the horrible names I call my best friends...

Yes you sound like a great friend to have. I'll be sure to insult and dehumanize my friends next time i see them.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:11 AM

People who get all hung up on words make me laugh.

Sticks and stones, you know?

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes you sound like a great friend to have. I'll be sure to insult and dehumanize my friends next time i see them.

That's love, Babydoll...

Chloe
01-31-2013, 11:12 AM

words CAN hurt, and DO hurt people every single day. Try being bullied sometime with words. It's so awesome.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:15 AM
words CAN hurt, and DO hurt people every single day. Try being bullied sometime with words. It's so awesome.

Someone called me a cracker one time. It hurt. It hurt so bad.

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:19 AM
I'd be curious what you call black people.

Well, I don't call them "boogies", if that's what you were thinking...

You're very judgemental.

Cigar
01-31-2013, 11:20 AM

I’m sure there’s a lot of individuals who are now buried in the ground who thought words are no big deal, until they said the wrong world to someone who thought words are a big deal.

You may be right … but there's no point in being dead right.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Someone called me a cracker one time. It hurt. It hurt so bad.

It's pretty much impossible to have a rational conversation with you. You're a bigot and a bully, but at the very least you own up to it.

Chloe
01-31-2013, 11:23 AM

You're very judgemental.

Yes, i'm the judgmental one. :rolleyes21:

Carygrant
01-31-2013, 11:35 AM

Out of the mouths of Morons come Ignorance and Bigotry . Hand in Hand .

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:38 AM
Out of the mouths of Morons come Ignorance and Bigotry . Hand in Hand .

Calling someone a bigot or a racist could be very hurtful. It could harm their career, etc...

But that doesn't bother you, does it?

Morningstar
01-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Yes, i'm the judgmental one. :rolleyes21:

You are, and you don't even see it.

I treat every human being as an individual. I don't hyphenate.

Mister D
01-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Calling someone a bigot or a racist could be very hurtful. It could harm their career, etc...

But that doesn't bother you, does it?

Especially in his adopted country.

Peter1469
01-31-2013, 05:47 PM

Refer to posting guideline #1. In this case you crossed the line. In-thread warning. If in doubt err on the side of civility.

JackRuby
01-31-2013, 08:28 PM

You're very judgemental.

Judgemental like those jigaboos?

Jack