PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Dems: Racists and Rapists

testsubjectalpha
02-09-2019, 11:34 PM
People of Virginia, is this who you are?

testsubjectalpha
02-09-2019, 11:35 PM
It's what you voted for. second thoughts?

testsubjectalpha
02-10-2019, 01:31 AM
All the Dems, rapists and racists. But somehow, the democrat party looks the other way. What this party pretends to be is a joke.

testsubjectalpha
02-10-2019, 01:38 AM
democrats founded the KKK, democrats fought viscously to continue slavery. I don't get the black community, somehow thinking democrat politicians are on your side. You don't want welfare, you don't want food stamps. You are like the everyone else and wish stupid politicians would quit pointing you out as being different than everyone else.

Max Rockatansky
02-10-2019, 07:58 AM
democrats founded the KKK, democrats fought viscously to continue slavery. I don't get the black community, somehow thinking democrat politicians are on your side. You don't want welfare, you don't want food stamps. You are like the everyone else and wish stupid politicians would quit pointing you out as being different than everyone else.
The Republicans want to take away food stamps without replacing them with jobs. The Democrats just wants to hand out food stamps. Sad.

zachroidott
02-10-2019, 08:00 AM
The Republicans want to take away food stamps without replacing them with jobs. The Democrats just wants to hand out food stamps. Sad.
Politicians don't create jobs.

Max Rockatansky
02-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Politicians don't create jobs.
True, but they can create the incentives and environment for investors to create jobs in specific areas.

testsubjectalpha
02-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Politicians create an environment where boys and girls can decide to take showers in the other's locker rooms. Wait a second, damn! Hot damn!!!

Tahuyaman
02-10-2019, 12:04 PM
This is ridiculous

Captdon
02-10-2019, 01:05 PM
People of Virginia, is this who you are?

No.

Captdon
02-10-2019, 01:05 PM
It's what you voted for. second thoughts?

Of course not.

Captdon
02-10-2019, 01:06 PM
All the Dems, rapists and racists. But somehow, the democrat party looks the other way. What this party pretends to be is a joke.

They are trying to get all to resign.

testsubjectalpha
02-10-2019, 01:25 PM
I woke up, Face the Nation was just started. I'm hearing clips of the Virginia Governor talking more. OMG, what a piece of garbage! I'd have more respect for this POC he said he identifies as a black woman and as such wishes to exercise his right to gender identify and hang out in the women's shower room at the local gym. At least then we would know our Democrat party would stand behind him.

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Isn't it interesting. After all the politicians figured out their 'boys' where racists and rapists....oh we can't run any of them out of town. Two black faces who they viciously condemned vehemently, now they are silent.

Democrat politicians are such pieces of whatever you want to call them. They'll tell you anything and then demand you to kiss their bung hole.

Agent Zero
02-11-2019, 09:37 PM
Isn't it interesting. After all the politicians figured out their 'boys' where racists and rapists....oh we can't run any of them out of town. Two black faces who they viciously condemned vehemently, now they are silent.

Democrat politicians are such pieces of whatever you want to call them. They'll tell you anything and then demand you to kiss their bung hole.
He's baaaaack?

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 09:43 PM
do explain Agent zero. a well placed r, hmmm. Oh I wish.

He's baaaaack?