PDA

View Full Version : When Are You Big Bad Militia Types Going To Rise Up And Start The Next Civil War ????

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 04:19 PM
I hear it all the time these gun fondling yo-yo's out there about Obama is the Antichrist and the tyrannical big bad federal government. They talk of CIVIL WAR and post pictures of guns and Obama like hitler.

So my question for you is how's that working out and when are you tough guys gonna get off your computers grab your guns and March upon Washington and overthrow the Federal Government.

So how about a little less talk and Alto more action otherwise give it up because chances are the worst thing y'all gonna do is dress up in your fatigues get piss drunk and fondle you're precious guns.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 04:27 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with people thinking that they are more powerful than they really are. People complain about things every day but when you complain by yourself then it doesn't have as much power than how you feel if you have 100 people agreeing with your complaint. Of course finding 100 people that are willing to actually commit a crime, start a brawl, or overthrow something in your name usually falls apart the moment someone realizes that they could get in a lot trouble for it and then cause them to not have their meetings anymore to talk about what they'd like to do.

Agravan
01-30-2013, 04:35 PM
I hear it all the time these gun fondling yo-yo's out there about Obama is the Antichrist and the tyrannical big bad federal government. They talk of CIVIL WAR and post pictures of guns and Obama like hitler.

So my question for you is how's that working out and when are you tough guys gonna get off your computers grab your guns and March upon Washington and overthrow the Federal Government.

So how about a little less talk and Alto more action otherwise give it up because chances are the worst thing y'all gonna do is dress up in your fatigues get piss drunk and fondle you're precious guns.

Careful what you wish for, Tinkerbell.

Chris
01-30-2013, 04:37 PM

Where do you hear such inflammatory stuff and nonsense?

Chris
01-30-2013, 04:39 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with people thinking that they are more powerful than they really are. People complain about things every day but when you complain by yourself then it doesn't have as much power than how you feel if you have 100 people agreeing with your complaint. Of course finding 100 people that are willing to actually commit a crime, start a brawl, or overthrow something in your name usually falls apart the moment someone realizes that they could get in a lot trouble for it and then cause them to not have their meetings anymore to talk about what they'd like to do.

It doesn't happen often, but there was a Revolutionary War and a Civil War and that's just this country. I'm reading a book about Roger Williams and at that time there was an even worse civil war over in England. These things do happen.

Chloe
01-30-2013, 04:42 PM
It doesn't happen often, but there was a Revolutionary War and a Civil War and that's just this country. I'm reading a book about Roger Williams and at that time there was an even worse civil war over in England. These things do happen.

True, but I would say that most of the people who sit around complaining have no intention of actually doing anything that would get them in trouble.

Calypso Jones
01-30-2013, 04:43 PM
It's not going to be the right in reality doing anything illegal. It will be the left and/or it will be a set up, MEANING it will be credited to the right for starting something.

No one wants a war, or a civil war but I think Obama, the left and the media are all pushing for one. They would love to see it start. We've all got kids and grandchildren to think of. But there will be a line drawn in the sand at some point. No wonder the left is destroying every rightwing entity at every opportunity. So it really is suspicious that you are making the remarks you are in the OP. Makes me wonder when people are going to wise up...especially those on the left.

Adelaide
01-30-2013, 05:13 PM

The people suggesting what you posted in the first line of your post do not make up the majority of Conservatives.

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 05:19 PM

There are always redneck revolts when there is a Democratic president starting with Kennedy and Johnson. They got big with Clinton and bigger now. It's life.

Jack

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 05:27 PM

Around the web

Stormfront

Newsvine

America's Political Chatroom

Army Of God

Northwestfront.org heck they even want to invade and takeover the Northwest United States and British Columbia and form a SOVEREIGN ARRYAN WHITE NATION but that is a Neo-Nazi group I believe but plenty of crazies elsewhere beating the drums too

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 05:29 PM
It's not going to be the right in reality doing anything illegal. It will be the left and/or it will be a set up, MEANING it will be credited to the right for starting something.

No one wants a war, or a civil war but I think Obama, the left and the media are all pushing for one. They would love to see it start. We've all got kids and grandchildren to think of. But there will be a line drawn in the sand at some point. No wonder the left is destroying every rightwing entity at every opportunity. So it really is suspicious that you are making the remarks you are in the OP. Makes me wonder when people are going to wise up...especially those on the left.

Chris
01-30-2013, 05:33 PM
True, but I would say that most of the people who sit around complaining have no intention of actually doing anything that would get them in trouble.

Well, not real convinced there are that many complaining, more speaking to the right to do it. I doubt many expected the Revolutionary or Civil Wars before they happened.

Chris
01-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Around the web

Stormfront

Newsvine

Army Of God

Northwestfront.org heck they even want to invade and takeover the Northwest United States and British Columbia and form a SOVEREIGN ARRYAN WHITE NATION but that is a Neo-Nazi group I believe but plenty of crazies elsewhere beating the drums too

Why do you go to outliers to begin with? Then overgeneralize them to others? I think if you have a beef with them you should go to them and argue it out.

zelmo1234
01-30-2013, 05:42 PM

Well I will give you this, the ones that are always talking about what they would do, are not the ones to worry about! It is those quiet ones? That are sitting back and watching. The watchers on the Wall if you will. Those are the ones that are waiting for the spark!

I do not beleive that the people would start something, but they are prepared to act if a drastic move on their freedoms would take place.

So unless the Government provides the spark, all should remain calm, tense, but calm!

Disco Stu
01-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Careful what you wish for, Tinkerbell.

And what hill do you gun fondlers want to die on?

zelmo1234
01-30-2013, 05:55 PM

LIBERTY! OR FREEDOM!:flag:

countryboy
01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
I just read your intro thread. I thought you wanted civil debate. Wha happened?

Agravan
01-30-2013, 06:05 PM
the one that you bedwetters will be buried under.

Chris
LIBERTY! OR FREEDOM!:flag:

yea!

Agravan
I just read your intro thread. I thought you wanted civil debate. Wha happened?
That is his idea of a civil debate.

Carygrant
01-30-2013, 07:25 PM

Everyday , in between your prattling nonsense .

Deadwood
01-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Around the web

Stormfront

Newsvine

Army Of God

And then the aliens came...

I have lived in British Columbia for nearly 40 years.....you're going to have to post a link tgo a supposed "invasion" idea.

Otherwise I guess you're pretty much full of shit.

Ivan88
01-30-2013, 07:47 PM
The 2nd Amendment calls for the American Man to be armed to "well regulate" his public servants - "the militia". The militia in the 2nd Amendment is the police, army and other armed governmental persons.

So any so called patriots that claim to be the militia, don't know up from down, and are most likely, if they do anything, to be rioting fathers......that's what patriot means, father-riot.

JackRuby
01-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Three million fought in our last Civil War and 600 K died. If there is another one, remember, guns are prohibited in national parks like Shiloh, Gettysburg, Chancellorsville. We'll need new hallowed ground to fight on.

Union Jack

Mister D
01-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Everyday , in between your prattling nonsense .

Could you cite an example from last Tuesday? :laugh:

Mainecoons
01-30-2013, 08:16 PM
The 2nd Amendment calls for the American Man to be armed to "well regulate" his public servants - "the militia". The militia in the 2nd Amendment is the police, army and other armed governmental persons.

So any so called patriots that claim to be the militia, don't know up from down, and are most likely, if they do anything, to be rioting fathers......that's what patriot means, father-riot.

Wrong. The "militia" is the common armed folks who could be called upon to defend the nation OR overthrow a tyrannical home government. As the former is unlikely, the latter is becoming more and more possible.

And if one is really stupid, one actually believes that the "war on guns" is going to go any better than the "war on drugs."

Cigar
01-30-2013, 08:17 PM

Trust me ... when they do ... it will be on the Internet, where it's safe. :grin:

Chloe
01-30-2013, 11:11 PM
And then the aliens came...

I have lived in British Columbia for nearly 40 years.....you're going to have to post a link tgo a supposed "invasion" idea.

Otherwise I guess you're pretty much full of shit.

maybe he is just getting it incredibly confused with the Cascadia stuff, but who knows.

Carygrant
01-31-2013, 03:25 AM
Could you cite an example from last Tuesday? :laugh:

Why ?
Are you writing a pamphlet on the subject but don't know how to carry out research?

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 06:32 AM
That is his idea of a civil debate.

Claims the boards EXPERT on civility

Perhaps you should take a good Look at some of you recent post

Pot meet Kettle

GrumpyDog
01-31-2013, 12:16 PM

I have to admit, that I made the mistake of posting a picture of a crowd gathered for Hitler, that resembled the crowds that gather for a US presidential inauguration, especially in reference to Presidente Obama.

The photo I meant to post was this one:

http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g226635/hero77826/g226635_u90054_Mahatma-Gandhi.jpg

Deadwood
01-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Claims the boards EXPERT on civility

Perhaps you should take a good Look at some of you recent post

Pot meet Kettle

OK, so you're rockin' and sockin' and proving you're a pest and a coward. You've been tragged as what you are and continue the sock puppet pretense.

So what is your point? That you can annoy?

Now that's a great line on a resume.

So fasr ll we've seen is baiting, boasting, blather and bullshit...not unlike we hear in any given school yard.

Now try this, look up the word "civil" and don't, for your sake, even mention the rules before giving them a good read and knowing what they are.

Disco Stu
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM
I have to admit, that I made the mistake of posting a picture of a crowd gathered for Hitler, that resembled the crowds that gather for a US presidential inauguration, especially in reference to Presidente Obama.

The photo I meant to post was this one:

http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g226635/hero77826/g226635_u90054_Mahatma-Gandhi.jpg

Do you happen to be the SAME Grumpy Dog from "The Truckers Forum" ?