PDA

View Full Version : Harris, I believe we need to legalize marijuana

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 07:23 PM
You are running for President of the US, not for the mayor of Oakland. You been partying with Van Jones, toking the pipe?

MisterVeritis
02-11-2019, 07:33 PM
I also believe the federal government must remove cannabis from Schedule 1. Hemp is removed. Let's finish the job.

Helena
02-11-2019, 07:36 PM
The aroma should be illegal and that's it.

That's taken care of in many ways that don't involve smoking it.

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Why?

I also believe the federal government must remove cannabis from Schedule 1. Hemp is removed. Let's finish the job.

MisterVeritis
02-11-2019, 07:43 PM

Why?
Cannabis is medically useful.

Removing cannabis will generate an explosion of medical research. Cannabis has been used for at least 6,000 years as medicine.

I would give you the website where I publish my blog but that would identify me.

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Mister, marijuana is a naturally occurring plant. So are poppies. You and everyone else both know legislating this issue is simply a vote to allow politicians to tax production. When Colorado first legalized doobie for sale it was embraced by the public. Today, Mr Higgenlooper, and during your tenure, you have argued that more Gov't spending is now required to treat the illness of addiction to the drugs so embraced to legalize.

The average Joe is really very ignorant and stupid. You don't make naturally occurring plants in nature legal or illegal via letting politicians legislate it to collect taxes, you just ignore it. And for God's sakes, you dumb ass politicians, you don't condone it.

Can we all just be real for a minute. Stupid people who use any substance stupidly are stupid and should not be rewarded or encouraged. So Kammy, really, give a sound bite to promote doing drugs? Really? I don't want you as my President. Moron.

Removing cannabis will generate an explosion of medical research. Cannabis has been used for at least 6,000 years as medicine.

I would give you the website where I publish my blog but that would identify me.

jet57
02-11-2019, 08:05 PM
You are running for President of the US, not for the mayor of Oakland. You been partying with Van Jones, toking the pipe?

Completely legalizing weed is the only and best way to finish the black market. It's smart policy thinking.

And then legalize prostitution.

donttread
02-11-2019, 08:15 PM

Harris is correct

MisterVeritis
02-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Mister, marijuana is a naturally occurring plant. So are poppies. You and everyone else both know legislating this issue is simply a vote to allow politicians to tax production. When Colorado first legalized doobie for sale it was embraced by the public. Today, Mr Higgenlooper, and during your tenure, you have argued that more Gov't spending is now required to treat the illness of addiction to the drugs so embraced to legalize.

The average Joe is really very ignorant and stupid. You don't make naturally occurring plants in nature legal or illegal via letting politicians legislate it to collect taxes, you just ignore it. And for God's sakes, you dumb ass politicians, you don't condone it.

Can we all just be real for a minute. Stupid people who use any substance stupidly are stupid and should not be rewarded or encouraged. So Kammy, really, give a sound bite to promote doing drugs? Really? I don't want you as my President. Moron.
I believe you are uneducated.

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 10:05 PM
birdman, I'll take that as a compliment. I scare you intellectually.

MisterVeritis
02-11-2019, 10:07 PM
birdman, I'll take that as a compliment. I scare you intellectually.
Trust me when I tell you you impress no one intellectually.

testsubjectalpha
02-11-2019, 10:15 PM
That's why you keep telling me that birdman? I don't think you are intelligent, so far I think you are a drone puppet of the popular media.

MisterVeritis
02-12-2019, 01:15 AM
That's why you keep telling me that birdman? I don't think you are intelligent, so far I think you are a drone puppet of the popular media.
I will no longer respond to your goofy posts.

BenjaminO
02-12-2019, 09:56 AM

100% agree.

Cletus
02-12-2019, 12:12 PM
I think the Feds and the States should decriminalize ALL drug use. People should be permitted to inject, ingest, inhale, or otherwise admit into their bodies anything they want.

However, they also need to accept the risks of doing so. Any and all publicly funded medical care for those addicted to a substance or who overdose on a substance should be terminated. Any public financial assistance for those whose drug use contributes to financial hardship should be terminated. Any injuries caused by a third party under the influence of any drug that alters perception or impairs reflexes or judgment should result in very severe penalties.