PDA

View Full Version : Major Pull of the Race Card

Common
02-20-2019, 09:20 AM
Pro life is no longer a religious right thing to liberals its now an all out WHITE SUPREMIST activism. lol

Read the highlighted paragraph below

Notre Dame Professors Criticized for Comments Calling Pro-life Activism Part of White Supremacy

Two University of Notre Dame professors are being criticized for stating that pro-life activism is fueled by white supremacy. Why that is an assinine STUPID statement, more black babies are aborted than white. Its the Pro abortionists who are racist and want to kill more black babies. Lying idiots

“Those who push so aggressively for reproduction, continued reproduction without any controls, are those who are also more likely to be in support of making sure the country stays predominantly, overwhelmingly white.

The controversial comments were made during a discussion following the viewing of the Netflix propaganda documentary “Reversing Roe.” The viewing and discussion about the film were sponsored by the pro-abortion student group Irish 4 Reproductive Health, the Gender Studies Program of Notre Dame, and Saint Mary’s Department of Gender and Women’s Studies.

Ellie Gardey detailed (https://irishrover.net/2019/02/panel-of-notre-dame-professors-defend-abortion-rights/) the January 22 event in Notre Dame’s Irish Rover newspaper.

According to Gardey, the panel discussion kicked off with political science professor Dianne Pinderhughes claiming that pro-lifers were most likely to want to keep America “white.”

“(Abortion) is an issue that allows for an effort to control the place of women,” she said.

“I’m sure you figured that out, or you wouldn’t be at this event. But also how people will reproduce, what the population will be, what it will be like,” Pinderhughes continued.

“Those who push so aggressively for reproduction, continued reproduction without any controls, are those who are also more likely to be in support of making sure the country stays predominantly, overwhelmingly white.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/02/19/notre-dame-professors-criticized-for-comments-calling-pro-life-activism-part-of-w-n2541883

DGUtley
02-20-2019, 09:33 AM
I have emailed them both and will await their reply.

Common
02-20-2019, 11:01 AM
I have emailed them both and will await their reply.

Do NOT hold your breath in anticipation

Common
02-20-2019, 11:03 AM
Theres a couple of members on this forum that try to tell us that theres no war on white people, there is no campaign by the media, acadamia and the entertainment industry to diminish and denigrate white americans and create a false image that white is bad and black and brown is all good.

To them I say this, YOU are all full of shit

stephenpe
02-20-2019, 02:55 PM
There is a war on white people? Damn, why didn't I get the message. Heading to the gun/ammo store right now.
Is this an undeclared war like most of them or was it on the nightly news? Are we gonna organize a militia?
Probably end up just like the war on drugs and make criminals out most of the participants and load the jails.

MisterVeritis
02-20-2019, 03:02 PM
This strongly supports my contention that the Democratic party's goal is to turn a majority white nation into a minority white nation.