PDA

View Full Version : BIG Majority of Americans Say Trump Has Committed A Crime

Agent Zero
03-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Lock him up!

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/03/big-majority-of-americans-think-trump-has-committed-crimes.html#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=visible&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15519122879535&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fnym ag.com%2Fintelligencer%2Famp%2F2019%2F03%2Fbig-majority-of-americans-think-trump-has-committed-crimes.html&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceU rl

A new national survey from Quinnipiac (https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2603) gets into those troubled waters, and produces some rather shocking results.
Asked if they think Trump “committed any crimes before he was president,” registered voters said “yes” by a 64 to 24 margin. I don’t know which internal finding should be deemed more important: that 33 percent of Republicans (who in the same poll approve of the job he is doing by an 81 to 12 margin) believe he did some crimes before taking the oath of office, or that nearly two-thirds of independents agree. I guess given Trump’s long career in the public eye, the nature of his real estate and entertainment businesses, and his obvious need for a lot of lawyers, combine to convince a lot of people that this law-and-order president might have earned a few criminal indictments and convictions along the way.

MisterVeritis
03-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Lock him up!

A new national survey from Quinnipiac (https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2603) gets into those troubled waters, and produces some rather shocking results.
Asked if they think Trump “committed any crimes before he was president,” registered voters said “yes” by a 64 to 24 margin. I don’t know which internal finding should be deemed more important: that 33 percent of Republicans (who in the same poll approve of the job he is doing by an 81 to 12 margin) believe he did some crimes before taking the oath of office, or that nearly two-thirds of independents agree. I guess given Trump’s long career in the public eye, the nature of his real estate and entertainment businesses, and his obvious need for a lot of lawyers, combine to convince a lot of people that this law-and-order president might have earned a few criminal indictments and convictions along the way.
This is more evidence that leftist run government schools have harmed the nation.

jimmyz
03-06-2019, 06:25 PM
I have committed crimes. I threw nothing into the toll basket on an Illinois toll road in 1982. Lock me up. I want Trump as a cellmate. He has mad commissary credits.

Orion Rules
03-06-2019, 08:48 PM
As the neocons have destroyed nations, first of all, the communists did also. But was there really that big of difference between them after all?

Procedure-wise, they both claimed to have autonomy. As history books will be opened to depict how both failed to build high culture magnificentally, to the magnitude of all people finally must to God pray.

As the final analysis will be that dirty corrupt politics was designed to stay. However, this is the last time it will play a role in having any real s(w)ay. Who knows, but God is a breath of fire destined to sweep it all away.

Is the time to read the whole Book of Isaiah. Well beyond the partisan politics of a destructive nature, a pure river is the stream of life, as narrow is the way.

144,000 foundation stones mankind could hardly raise. To the Yeshua Christ give all the praise. For the Book of Revelation will be fulfilled in the last days.

Hoosier8
03-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Lock him up!

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/03/big-majority-of-americans-think-trump-has-committed-crimes.html#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=visible&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15519122879535&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fnym ag.com%2Fintelligencer%2Famp%2F2019%2F03%2Fbig-majority-of-americans-think-trump-has-committed-crimes.html&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceU rl

With 93% negative reporting by the Democrat media complex, that is how propaganda works. Since the left thinks most of America are idiots they probably don't see their own claims as fact yet here it is.

Tahuyaman
03-06-2019, 10:14 PM
TDS is real and it's getting worse.

Cotton1
03-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Its hilarious how pouty the Left still is about Trump. As for the alleged "crimes"? Amazing how they say it but do not specify which crimes. Even more amazing is that so many care either way about it. There is an old saying "by hook or crook" if thats what its going to take". We need that kind of mindset in the White House.

Tahuyaman
03-06-2019, 11:20 PM
What makes anyone think this is accurate? Exactly who was polled? Was anyone here polled? Does anyone one here know someone who was polled?

Seven out out of ten liberals in New York agree, so that's a national trend.

Just AnotherPerson
03-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Its hilarious how pouty the Left still is about Trump. As for the alleged "crimes"? Amazing how they say it but do not specify which crimes. Even more amazing is that so many care either way about it. There is an old saying "by hook or crook" if thats what its going to take". We need that kind of mindset in the White House.
Apparently you haven't read any of my threads. I give a long list with links on his crimes. He has committed real crimes against this nation. He has committed treason. He really should be locked up. He is destroying our nation and the world. He has a few real offenses. He has a special campaign donor Sheldon Adelson, who donated more than anyone in any campaign ever. He has a direct line to Trump they are said to meet or talk on the phone at least twice per month. It is said that Adelson has influenced many of Trumps decisions including on foreign policy when it comes to Iran and Israel.

Trump is trying to give nuclear technology and has aligned himself with the biggest terrorist nation in the world, Saudi Arabia. Trump is breaking all of the rules. He is a mad man. Anyone who can condone his treasonous actions against this nation is either brainwashed or a fraud.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Apparently you haven't read any of my threads. I give a long list with links on his crimes. He has committed real crimes against this nation. He has committed treason. He really should be locked up. He is destroying our nation and the world. He has a few real offenses. He has a special campaign donor Sheldon Adelson, who donated more than anyone in any campaign ever. He has a direct line to Trump they are said to meet or talk on the phone at least twice per month. It is said that Adelson has influenced many of Trumps decisions including on foreign policy when it comes to Iran and Israel.

Trump is trying to give nuclear technology and has aligned himself with the biggest terrorist nation in the world, Saudi Arabia. Trump is breaking all of the rules. He is a mad man. Anyone who can condone his treasonous actions against this nation is either brainwashed or a fraud.

Crimes? Prove it. I'd think more of a liberal that simply says "I'm a sore loser regarding Trump and do not understand running a country isn't like sitting in a Kumbaya circle on Kiwi farm. As for "mad man"? Who cares and to which medical �� do I owe thanks for the knowledge of you being able or having the right to make that diagnosis. ? I admit I wasn't too happy about a Kenyan that wore a fig leaf for a diaper as POTUS but I got past it. Do not forget the prevalance of psychopathy is 500-600% greater at the top of the business and political food chain . A good leader knows you sometimes have to sleep with enemies. A good leader knows when its time to feed someone. to the alligators, even a colleague should the need arise.

Just AnotherPerson
03-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Crimes? Prove it. I'd think more of a liberal that simply says "I'm a sore loser regarding Trump and do not understand running a country isn't like sitting in a Kumbaya circle on Kiwi farm. As for "mad man"? Who cares and to which medical �� do I owe thanks for the knowledge of you being able or having the right to make that diagnosis. ? I admit I wasn't too happy about a Kenyan that wore a fig leaf for a diaper as POTUS but I got past it. Do not forget the prevalance of psychopathy is 500-600% greater at the top of the business and political food chain . A good leader knows you sometimes have to sleep with enemies. A good leader knows when its time to feed someone. to the alligators, even a colleague should the need arise.

No worries, there are teams of people working around the clock to "prove it". This is not about being a sore loser. It is about crimes of treason being committed against our nation. It is about a corrupt monster at the controls, driving our nation straight into the abyss. This is not a contest where one side looses and one side wins. This is our nation, if we lose, we all lose together. Sleeping with the enemies?? Trump is having a full out in the open orgy with them.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 12:54 AM
No worries, there are teams of people working around the clock to "prove it". This is not about being a sore loser. It is about crimes of treason being committed against our nation. It is about a corrupt monster at the controls, driving our nation straight into the abyss. This is not a contest where one side looses and one side wins. This is our nation, if we lose, we all lose together. Sleeping with the enemies?? Trump is having a full out in the open orgy with them.

"Working around the clock to prove it". Yet they still cant. Lol x100 .

As for treason? What treason?

How is Trump a madman or 'monster"? I wish you were right and still hope you are. There may be a time when thats a very handy time to have that person working for you.
Finally..this "abyss" you speak of? Funny. Could you describe it? Be more specific

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Do liberals ever run of things to show " faux outrage" over?

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 01:20 AM

"If we lose, we all lose"? Actually we dont all " lose" together. Thats why one keeps a ledger on "enemies" .

As for your problem with the Saudis. ? I found this a strange thing for any liberal to have a problem with. Considering libs just loves the "death to America" Muslims why would it just now matter to you ?

Cthulhu
03-07-2019, 06:09 AM
Lock him up!

Asked if they think Trump “committed any crimes before he was president,” registered voters said “yes” by a 64 to 24 margin. I don’t know which internal finding should be deemed more important: that 33 percent of Republicans (who in the same poll approve of the job he is doing by an 81 to 12 margin) believe he did some crimes before taking the oath of office, or that nearly two-thirds of independents agree. I guess given Trump’s long career in the public eye, the nature of his real estate and entertainment businesses, and his obvious need for a lot of lawyers, combine to convince a lot of people that this law-and-order president might have earned a few criminal indictments and convictions along the way.Gather your evidence - objective and quantifiable evidence, not feelings. Present your case to Grand jury.

Hope for indictment.

IF indicted, have trial - deal with result.

If no evidence sufficient for indictment - proceed to quarry to resume kicking rocks.

Advice is free this time. But your bandwagon fallacy is remarkably obvious.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Peter1469
03-07-2019, 06:20 AM
As I said above there is no evidence of crimes. People feel that there is, but that is not the same as there being evidence.

MisterVeritis
03-07-2019, 10:21 AM

This is kook stuff.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 10:30 AM
This is kook stuff.

The irony of a liberal saying they are" not a sore loser" then saying " they are working around the clock trying to prove a Trump crimes" is not lost on me

Tahuyaman
03-07-2019, 10:34 AM
As I said above there is no evidence of crimes. People feel that there is, but that is not the same as there being evidence.

Some people feel there is, but thinking people know there's not.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 10:36 AM
further evidence libs are sore losers. Libs start fight at riot. Libs lose fight they started when a few of them jump in front of a car. They are still pouting about it.

https://youtu.be/_cF9dngn8ZA

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 10:40 AM
The front end of a perfectly good Dodge was torn up. Duly note libs already had their sticks out (since theyd been using them) when the guy backs up trying to avoid any further assaults on himself

countryboy
03-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Lock him up!

Lol. 1,120 libs, and they could only get 64%? Not looking too good for the Democrat Party in 2020.

alexa
03-07-2019, 10:50 AM
further evidence libs are sore losers. Libs start fight at riot. Libs lose fight they started when a few of them jump in front of a car. They are still pouting about it.

https://youtu.be/_cF9dngn8ZA

Libs might be pouting about it, but the asshat that drove the car is doing life in prison.

So much winning

Chris
03-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Libs might be pouting about it, but the asshat that drove the car is doing life in prison.

So much winning

Schadenfreude.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 11:24 AM

So much winning

I never said he won the war, just the fight.

Beevee
03-07-2019, 11:37 AM
What makes anyone think this is accurate? Exactly who was polled? Was anyone here polled? Does anyone one here know someone who was polled?

Rather like TRUMP News broadcast by FOX
There 100% of viewers are indoctrinated daily but that doesn't make it a national trend either.

Tahuyaman
03-07-2019, 11:41 AM
There 100% of viewers are indoctrinated daily but that doesn't make it a national trend either.
Huh?

alexa
03-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Schadenfreude.

You misspelled Gerechtigkeit.

Chris
03-07-2019, 01:12 PM

That people were run down and one killed is justice? That's whacked.

Captdon
03-07-2019, 02:11 PM

You're a shill of the Hate America crowd. You have no credibility except for the other foolish people here. Not one thing you posted is true; not one thing. You are the fraud and brainwashed one here. It isn't me. You say so much and it is normally untrue.

You, and your buddy, are aligned in lockstep with Iran. They are the largest state sponsor of terrorism.

Trump has offered no nuclear technology to SA which is you you think is getting it. If SA wants a nuke, they will buy them from Pakistan.

You talk about Adelson while ignoring Soros. There's a head fake right there. You don't know who Trump talks to any time. That's a lie.

You , and the other goofballs, can't name a single crime Trump has committed. Another lie.

You are not someone to question anyone's loyalty to this country. That's the truth.

Captdon
03-07-2019, 02:14 PM

These "teams" have found nothing for two years. They are either looking for what isn't there or are plain stupid. People like you are the danger to our country. Read my signature line. I'm talking about you.

I may have gone too far but I haven't lied.

Captdon
03-07-2019, 02:19 PM

Blödmann (https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-meaning-of/german-word-4e5b07fb63c5b37c9bb574d2300b3e514a4d8024.html).

Don
03-07-2019, 02:24 PM

I never get polled and I don't know anyone who has been polled. I've seen public "polls" on the internet. Most of them are click bait designed to get your email address and on top of that their polls ask questions in a way you can't possibly say what you feel.

Don
03-07-2019, 02:28 PM

You have to be kidding. Fox News has some of the most whacked out lefty loons there are on their shows.

Tahuyaman
03-07-2019, 02:57 PM
I never get polled and I don't know anyone who has been polled. I've seen public "polls" on the internet. Most of them are click bait designed to get your email address and on top of that their polls ask questions in a way you can't possibly say what you feel.

A poll question could be worded like this.....Do you support moderates or do you support racist, sexist and bigoted conservatives?

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 03:19 PM
You're a shill of the Hate America crowd. You have no credibility except for the other foolish people here. Not one thing you posted is true; not one thing. You are the fraud and brainwashed one here. It isn't me. You say so much and it is normally untrue.

You, and your buddy, are aligned in lockstep with Iran. They are the largest state sponsor of terrorism.

Trump has offered no nuclear technology to SA which is you you think is getting it. If SA wants a nuke, they will buy them from Pakistan.

You talk about Adelson while ignoring Soros. There's a head fake right there. You don't know who Trump talks to any time. That's a lie.

You , and the other goofballs, can't name a single crime Trump has committed. Another lie.

You are not someone to question anyone's loyalty to this country. That's the truth.

Its a real treat to have our guy in the White House. Seeing the libs flip out over it has simply been a bonus. I wonder what they will do for an encore when we win again in 2020?

ripmeister
03-07-2019, 05:18 PM
The front end of a perfectly good Dodge was torn up. Duly note libs already had their sticks out (since theyd been using them) when the guy backs up trying to avoid any further assaults on himself

You were kinda doin OK till you went down this path. :rollseyes:

hanger4
03-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Lock him up!http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/03/big-majority-of-americans-think-trump-has-committed-crimes.html#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=visible&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15519122879535&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fnym ag.com%2Fintelligencer%2Famp%2F2019%2F03%2Fbig-majority-of-americans-think-trump-has-committed-crimes.html&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceU rlA new national survey from Quinnipiac (https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2603) gets into those troubled waters, and produces some rather shocking results.Asked if they think Trump “committed any crimes before he was president,” registered voters said “yes” by a 64 to 24 margin. I don’t know which internal finding should be deemed more important: that 33 percent of Republicans (who in the same poll approve of the job he is doing by an 81 to 12 margin) believe he did some crimes before taking the oath of office, or that nearly two-thirds of independents agree. I guess given Trump’s long career in the public eye, the nature of his real estate and entertainment businesses, and his obvious need for a lot of lawyers, combine to convince a lot of people that this law-and-order president might have earned a few criminal indictments and convictions along the way.I have no doubt, if you put most any politicians name up and ask the same question the results would be near the same.

Peter1469
03-07-2019, 05:37 PM
It is doubtful that any Americans have not committed a crime at some point in their life. We have too many laws.

ripmeister
03-07-2019, 05:48 PM
It is doubtful that any Americans have not committed a crime at some point in their life. We have too many laws.

I was accused the other day by my wife that my favorite old tattered jeans I was wearing was a crime. :grin:

Just AnotherPerson
03-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Well this thread took a sick turn......

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Well this thread took a sick turn......

https://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k

Just AnotherPerson
03-07-2019, 10:00 PM
https://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k

Lighten up?? Lummy got a 14 day infraction for saying something softer than you. You can post a vid of an event like this, and say what you did, is just sick. That was an awful hate crime. If I replied to you what I really wanted to say. I would get banned for another 7 days so I will refrain. Maybe even perma banned.

It is so funny to make jokes about an incident were a person was killed and several injured in a jihad style attack.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 10:21 PM
Lighten up?? Lummy got a 14 day infraction for saying something softer than you. You can post a vid of an event like this, and say what you did, is just sick. That was an awful hate crime. If I replied to you what I really wanted to say. I would get banned for another 7 days so I will refrain. Maybe even perma banned.

It is so funny to make jokes about an incident were a person was killed and several injured in a jihad style attack.

You can direct what you "really want to say " to my message box. I'm not one to snitch so have at it. As for the vid? Its from CNN. I think its a fair assumption if it passes muster for a national audience it would pass here. If im incorrect in that notion , pardon me. As for "jihad" style attack ? Congrats , you're the first lib I've ever see portray Muslim thing kn a negative light. As for the rally? Common sense would tell most people that if you show up looking for a fight at a White Nationalist Rally you will find one and it may end badly. Why do libs have such an issue with accountability. As for my stance? Personally I think WN are a bunch of spoiled babies. But, unlike the ones in the video I dont shave my head, put on some Doc Martins and head to their rallies looking for trouble. Nature has a twisted sense of humor in how and who it chooses to take out of the game.

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 10:31 PM
25490 "would I be correct to assume Cotton and JAP will not be dining at the same table this evening"?
..snicker...

Cotton1
03-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Where you going? " Back in a jiffy! Myself and a handful of others are headed out to confront , challenge and taunt 2000+ members of a Hate Group. I'm sure they'll understand our side of things. Thats probably the only reason most of them are showing up. No worries, what could go wrong"?

Orion Rules
03-08-2019, 01:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGGuItX9gY

Orion Rules
03-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Paul Manafort's conviction of tax evasion and bank fraud, and the sentence not given, had been recommended by Robert Mueller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTip3JAHBV0

Safety
03-08-2019, 03:28 PM
With 93% negative reporting by the Democrat media complex, that is how propaganda works. Since the left thinks most of America are idiots they probably don't see their own claims as fact yet here it is.

TDS is real and it's getting worse.

^^ had no problem with "lock her up, lock her up, lock her up".....

Tahuyaman
03-08-2019, 03:31 PM

As far as my comments went, prove that.

alexa
03-08-2019, 03:36 PM
No, that the man that did it is in prison for life.

Try to keep up

Chris
03-08-2019, 03:52 PM
No, that the man that did it is in prison for life.

Try to keep up

You keep up.

Tahuyaman
03-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Safety, are you going to show where I ever supported the “ lock her up “ thing as you claimed? Or will you make an accusation and run away like you usually do?

Orion Rules
03-09-2019, 01:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6tPPenY9_Y

Safety
03-09-2019, 09:56 AM
As far as my comments went, prove that.

Safety, are you going to show where I ever supported the “ lock her up “ thing as you claimed? Or will you make an accusation and run away like you usually do?

Fruitless endeavor, I might as well explain to you why water is wet.

Safety
03-09-2019, 10:04 AM
On second thought, I might as well give the ignorant something to show why they are considered to be ignorant.....

Hillary should not be locked up. She is an evil, corrupt, murdering scumbucket who should be executed. Is that clear enough?

I think she should be held accountable just like Patraeus and others were for similar misdeeds.

Two things. First, this is one reason why I think Patreaus should not be selected as the Secretary of State.

Second, he did pay the price for his actions. He didn't skate. He was held accountable.

Patraeus did receive due process and was held accountable. Another has avoided the due process and being held accountable.
Tahuyaman, let me know if you have trouble understanding the bitch slap you just received.

Admiral Ackbar
03-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Lock him up!

Hey Agent Zero. Due to your long presence on this forum I think a majority of members believe you have committed some crimes in the past. Now Defend yourself.....

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 10:52 AM
On second thought, I might as well give the ignorant something to show why they are considered to be ignorant.....

@Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365), let me know if you have trouble understanding the $#@! slap you just received.

So, saying someone should be held accountable the way others were held accountable is akin to chanting “lock her up”? Is there something you don’t understand about due process?

Try again hack. You just made yourself look like a fool. You just bitch-slapped yourself.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 10:55 AM

@Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365), let me know if you have trouble understanding the bitch slap you just received.
You failed to prove the point you tried to make.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Again. The liberals in this forum are mostly hacks who have no ability to engage in a rational discussion.

It’s a shame. It would be a good thing to have opposing points of view discussed in a reasonable manner.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Actually he made a fool of himself. The worst part is, he’s oblivious.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:13 AM
So, saying someone should be held accountable the way others were held accountable is akin to chanting “lock her up”? Is there something you don’t understand about due process?

Try again hack. You just made yourself look like a fool. You just bitch-slapped yourself.

No hack, when you said that you didn’t condone the “lock her up” battle cry, the posts I quoted shows that not only did you condone it, but found some way to justify it. Don’t be mad because once again I exposed your petty partisanship.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:15 AM

No I didn’t, but then again, that’s the answer you have to give because your cognitive skills are limited.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Actually he made a fool of himself. The worst part is, he’s oblivious.

:roflmao:

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 11:19 AM
No hack, when you said that you didn’t condone the “lock her up” battle cry, the posts I quoted shows that not only did you condone it, but found some way to justify it. Don’t be mad because once again I exposed your petty partisanship.
You just made a fool of yourself. I said that she should face the same system of due process faced by others who committed the same alleged crime.

I thought you were smarter than that. I was wrong.

Chris
03-09-2019, 11:26 AM
You just made a fool of yourself. I said that she should face the same system ifcdue process faced by others who committed the same alleged crime.

He's well known for twisting words.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:27 AM
You just made a fool of yourself. I said that she should face the same system ifcdue process faced by others who committed the same alleged crime.

Nice try, but you fail at double speak. The only thing I made, is a caricature of you looking stupid, and trust me, it was not hard at all.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:28 AM

Just like you are well known for appearing when you think you found a use for Latin phrases towards those you don’t agree with, otherwise you are nowhere to be found.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 11:31 AM
In this case he didn’t twist words. He failed to understand the concept of due process. He made a fool of himself.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Nice try, but you fail at double speak. The only thing I made, is a caricature of you looking stupid, and trust me, it was not hard at all.
You made yourself look like a hack and now foolish pride is causing you to double down.

I’d feel sorry for you if this was a rare event from you, but this type of idiocy is your default position.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:36 AM
You made yourself look like a hack and now foolish pride is causing you to double down.

Whatever you say, hack. It’s kinda hard to erase typed words on a screen, but I give you kudos for even trying....kinda like how I give kudos to a monkey trying to fuck a football.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 11:41 AM

No I didn’t, but then again, that’s the answer you have to give because your cognitive skills are limited.
In fact, you failed. It is a shame, really. You lack talent and you are unaware.

Safety
03-09-2019, 11:47 AM

In fact, you failed. It is a shame, really. You lack talent and you are unaware.

There should be a law against someone using the term “fact” with your screen name. You have abused that term so much, it would make Trump give an interview to CNN.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Whatever you say, hack. It’s kinda hard to erase typed words on a screen, but I give you kudos for even trying....kinda like how I give kudos to a monkey trying to $#@! a football.
You made a fool of yourself. You really should just admit it and move on to your next dumb comment.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 11:53 AM

There should be a law against someone using the term “fact” with your screen name. You have abused that term so much, it would make Trump give an interview to CNN.
Which fact did you disagree with?

Fact: you failed.
Fact: it is a shame.
Fact: you lack talent.
Fact: you are unaware.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 12:00 PM
It is odd how some hack can claim that by saying that Mrs Clinton should have been held accountable in the same way others were held accountable is the same as chanting “lock her up”.

I’ll wait and see if Safety can ever show any time I showed any support for the Lock Her Up thing. He won’t, but he’ll double down on his current example of hard headed stupidity.

Safety
03-09-2019, 12:08 PM
You made a fool of yourself. You really should just admit it and move on to your next dumb comment.Keep parroting that lie, maybe if you say it enough, it may become true.

Which fact did you disagree with?

Fact: you failed.
Fact: it is a shame.
Fact: you lack talent.
Fact: you are unaware.Webster weeps.
It is odd how some hack can claim that by saying that Mrs Clinton should have been held accountable in the same way others were held accountable is the same as chanting “lock her up”.

I’ll wait and see if Safety can ever show any time I showed any support for the Lock Her Up thing. He won’t, but he’ll double down on his current example of hard headed stupidity.See above response.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Keep parroting that lie, maybe if you say it enough, it may become true. Webster weeps.See above response.
I admit I chuckled.

Orion Rules
03-09-2019, 12:27 PM
National security clearances, business dealings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiI9hR5jezQ

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 12:39 PM
I love watching how @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) reacts when he paints himself into a corner.

Safety
03-09-2019, 01:42 PM
I love watching how @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) reacts when he paints himself into a corner.

The only thing you love more is showing the board you know how to use the mention function, maybe for the next trick you can imitate a rational thinking sentient being. Hell, I would even settle for you being able to breathe without written instructions.

Don29palms
03-09-2019, 02:45 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how completely stupid demonrats are. They are sheeple going to slaughter without a care in the world.

Orion Rules
03-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Without a care in the whole world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYn1c5CVy4

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 05:49 PM
The only thing you love more is showing the board you know how to use the mention function, maybe for the next trick you can imitate a rational thinking sentient being. Hell, I would even settle for you being able to breathe without written instructions.
Now that you made a fool of yourself, show where I supported the “lock her up” chant as you claimed.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 05:50 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how completely stupid demonrats are. They are sheeple going to slaughter without a care in the world.
And they are oblivious to it.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:34 PM

@Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365), let me know if you have trouble understanding the $#@! slap you just received.

Held accountable is not "lock her up." That's a clear fact. It really threw you.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:36 PM

You can't take responsibility for what you write. That's childish. You made yourself look foolish.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Held accountable is not "lock her up." That's a clear fact. It really threw you.
Don’t confuse him. He has his opinion and facts are irrelevant to him.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:38 PM

You don't have any so you should remain silent.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:39 PM

Everybody is wrong but you.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 06:39 PM
You can't take responsibility for what you write. That's childish. You made yourself look foolish.
What he fails to understand is that I called for the opposite of “lock her up”. I called for accountability through the application of due process. He’s a hack who can’t figure out what that means.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Just like you are well known for appearing when you think you found a use for Latin phrases towards those you don’t agree with, otherwise you are nowhere to be found.

clara vobis sunt

Safety
03-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Held accountable is not "lock her up." That's a clear fact. It really threw you.Yeah, held accountable while comparing two different scenarios. Everybody saw what his intent was, the only ones playing being stupid are you, MV, and the tPF award winner.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:43 PM

I’ll wait and see if @Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) can ever show any time I showed any support for the Lock Her Up thing. He won’t, but he’ll double down on his current example of hard headed stupidity.

He accuses people of a lot of things he can't prove. It's his default move.

Captdon
03-09-2019, 06:47 PM
Yeah, held accountable while comparing two different scenarios. Everybody saw what his intent was, the only ones playing being stupid are you, MV, and the tPF award winner.

Yea, yea. I knew a kid like you in third grade. I moved on and he didn't.

Safety
It's the "captdon white knight" to the rescue show.

MisterVeritis
Yeah, held accountable while comparing two different scenarios. Everybody saw what his intent was, the only ones playing being stupid are you, MV, and the tPF award winner.
"Lock her up" has always been about due process, Safety.

Safety
03-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Yea, yea. I knew a kid like you in third grade. I moved on and he didn't.Was that last week?

Safety
03-09-2019, 06:49 PM
"Lock her up" has always been about due process, Safety.Sure it was, so you think videos of Flynn, Trump, and the words of sloppy hacks here are lying?

Bwahahaha.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Sure it was, so you think videos of Flynn, Trump, and the words of sloppy hacks here are lying?

Bwahahaha.
No. I think you lack talent.

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 06:52 PM

No it wasn't. It was literally the opposite of due process.

They weren't chanting "give her a fair trial!" or "indict her!". They presumed her guilty, just as you have. Called her "crooked Hillary" and "lock her up!".

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 06:53 PM

Much of what you think is incorrect.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 06:53 PM
He accuses people of a lot of things he can't prove. It's his default move.
Like I said, he’s one of the primary reasons this forum is in trouble. It’s been overtaken by trolls just like him.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Much of what you think is incorrect.He’s often right. You just don’t like the way he communicates it.

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 07:07 PM
He’s often right. You just don’t like the way he communicates it.
He may be right from time to time. Everyone is. He is however often completely delusional, overly dramatic and prone to hyperbole.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 07:08 PM

They weren't chanting "give her a fair trial!" or "indict her!". They presumed her guilty, just as you have. Called her "crooked Hillary" and "lock her up!".
You err. Or you lie. I can no longer tell the difference with you.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 07:08 PM

Much of what you think is incorrect.
I am nearly always right.

Once again you err.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 07:10 PM
He may be right from time to time. Everyone is. He is however often completely delusional, overly dramatic and prone to hyperbole.
Once again, you err. I am nearly always right.

Sensible people come around. Other people lie.

Safety
03-09-2019, 07:14 PM
clara vobis suntBless you

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:25 PM

He’s generally right, but the way he expresses it is quite confrontational. I’ll agree with the hyperbole aspect, but he’s not delusional.

Safety
03-09-2019, 07:29 PM
LoL

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 07:36 PM
He’s generally right, but the way he expresses it is quite confrontational. I’ll agree with the hyperbole aspect, but he’s not delusional.
Not delusional? He claims he's "nearly always right" and that I'm stupid and evil.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Not delusional? He claims he's "nearly always right" and that I'm stupid and evil.

You dislike his style. So do I, but it doesn’t impact my ability to see right or wrong.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:40 PM
LoL

This issue is beyond your ability.

Safety
03-09-2019, 07:44 PM
This issue is beyond your ability.Your issue is your continued effort to attempt to be smart, that isn't in your wheelhouse.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:46 PM

My position was always that she should be forced to defend her activity in a court of law just like others who were accused of the same thing. I also stated that she would not have to because she’s above the law.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:48 PM
Your issue is your continued effort to attempt to be smart, that isn't in your wheelhouse.
You’re an ankle biting leg humping troll. Now run along before you make a fool of yourself yet again.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 07:49 PM
I only say I am nearly always right because I am nearly always right.

I did not say you were stupid. Therefore, since you are not stupid you are evil.

Safety
03-09-2019, 07:51 PM
You’re an ankle biting leg humping troll. Now run along before you make a fool of youself yet again.

Is there anything you don’t take from others? I mean, are you even capable of having an original thought?

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:51 PM
I only say I am nearly always right because I am nearly always right.

I did not say you were stupid. Therefore, since you are not stupid you are evil.
Evil? I don’t think so. Misinformed or misguided, yes.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:52 PM
Is there anything you don’t take from others? I mean, are you even capable of having an original thought?
Now you are exposing yourself as being just plain stupid.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Evil? I don’t think so. Misinformed or misguided, yes.
No. He is not misinformed. Misguided? Willfully. Therefore evil.

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 07:53 PM
You dislike his style. So do I, but it doesn’t impact my ability to see right or wrong.
It's not his style, it's the substance. Do you think I'm evil and stupid?

I honestly think he's an intelligent guy who is so dedicated to his preconceived views and beliefs that he's discarded rationality, impartiality and critical thinking in an effort to justify his position. Add to that his constant braggadocios claims and hyperbolic claims and you have a poster who is more detached from reality than most. His political positions are the least of my concerns.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Your issue is your continued effort to attempt to be smart, that isn't in your wheelhouse.

You’re an ankle biting leg humping troll. Now run along before you make a fool of yourself yet again.
I tried to give you some good advice and you blew it.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 07:56 PM

I honestly think he's an intelligent guy who is so dedicated to his preconceived views and beliefs that he's discarded rationality, impartiality and critical thinking in an effort to justify his position. Add to that his constant braggadocios claims and hyperbolic claims and you have a poster who is more detached from reality than most. His political positions are the least of my concerns.
You had the opportunity to correct my errors. Did you do so?

I did not say you are stupid and evil. I said you are NOT stupid therefore you are evil. If you were simply stupid I could accept that you are just like the rest of the progressives.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:57 PM
No. He is not misinformed. Misguided? Willfully. Therefore evil.

He’s been indoctrinated. That could be reversed.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 07:58 PM

Have I ever calmed you are evil? Did you read my response to his assertion that you are evil?

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Have I ever calmed you evil? Did you read my response to his assertion that you are evil?

Then can you understand that I object to the substance of his posts and not simply his style?

I've read your responses. I don't think that you see me as evil, however you didn't exactly say to Mr. V that I'm not.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Then can you understand that I object to the substance of his posts and not simply his style?

I've read your responses. I don't think that you see me as evil, however you didn't exactly say to Mr. V that I'm not.
I gave you the opportunity to correct my understanding of your two positions. Did you take it?

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 08:06 PM
I gave you the opportunity to correct my understanding of your two positions. Did you take it?

I'm not here to teach you reading comprehension.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 08:08 PM

I told MV that you are misguided, not evil. How much more clear could I have been?

Usually the substance of MV’s comments are correct. He only goes sideways when he’s challenged. He doesn’t react well to disagreement. It frustrates him.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 08:09 PM
And that’s where you go wrong and encourage him. Of course I do that too. He motivates that type of response.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Fine. You are evil, after all.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:14 PM
I told MV that you are misguided, not evil. How much more clear could I have been?

Usually the substance of MV’s comments are correct. He only goes sideways when he’s challenged. He doesn’t react well to disagreement. It frustrates him.
I enjoy disagreement. It seldom frustrates me.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 08:16 PM
You don’t respind well to disagreement. I guess this another time we will disagree.

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 08:18 PM

My apologies. I missed the post where you disagreed with his evil assessment.

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 08:21 PM
And that’s where you go wrong and encourage him. Of course I do that too. He motivates that type of response.
I didn't really feel I needed to illustrate how he was misrepresenting me. It was self evident. Even to him.

I'm well aware that I'm encouraging him. He's not hard to manipulate.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 08:24 PM
I didn't really feel I needed to illustrate how he was misrepresenting me. It was self evident. Even to him.

I can agree with your last sentence. But then is he different in that way than anyone else here?

Common Sense
03-09-2019, 08:26 PM
I can agree with your last sentence. But then is he different in that way than anyone else here?
His reactions are. More dramatic, extreme and hyperbolic than most.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:26 PM
You don’t respind well to disagreement. I guess this another time we will disagree.
I laughed. We do disagree on how well I respond to disagreement. I like it. I love the combat. I am not going to change your mind. Well, not today. Many people come around to my view, eventually.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:27 PM
My apologies. I missed the post where you disagreed with his evil assessment.
My assessment was not evil. You are.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:27 PM

Sure. You are evil to your core simply to "tweak" me. LOL.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 08:31 PM
I laughed. We do disagree on how well I respond to disagreement. I like it. I love the combat. I am not going to change your mind. Well, not today. Many people come around to my view, eventually.
You might like the confrontation, but you respond to disagreement in the same way liberals respond. You can’t seem to respond with substance. You go right into insult mode.

I agree with you quite often, but your inability to be reasonable in the face of disagreement causes some to oppose you just because they can’t agree with a jerk.

Tahuyaman
03-09-2019, 08:33 PM
His reactions are. More dramatic, extreme and hyperbolic than most.
I disagree with that one.

MisterVeritis
03-09-2019, 08:33 PM
You might like the confrontation, but you respond to disagreement in the same way liberals respond. You can’t seem to respond with substance. You go right into insult mode.

I agree with you quite often, but your inability to be reasonable in the face of disagreement causes some to oppose you just because they can’t agree with a jerk.
Hmmm.

LOL. Okay. Thanks for the criticism.

Safety
03-09-2019, 08:42 PM
:roflmao:

Orion Rules
03-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Gee, a big majority of Americans think again. Is this the last daze of looking at a Presidential candidate ever again? It just seems, that until all the money is taken out of any more candidates' surmisings...These will be the last dazes...Never believe any of them until they give up on all of their personal beliefs that money wakes.

Captdon
03-10-2019, 04:02 PM

He can't do that. What purpose would he have then?

Captdon
03-10-2019, 04:08 PM

Perhaps not at first. Certainly you do after a couple of posts offering facts you don't like. I don't mind that but you do that. oI never doubt your claims but sometimes I doubt your claim's validity.

MisterVeritis
03-10-2019, 07:25 PM
Perhaps not at first. Certainly you do after a couple of posts offering facts you don't like. I don't mind that but you do that. oI never doubt your claims but sometimes I doubt your claim's validity.
When you believe it happens point it out. Let's discuss it.

Tahuyaman
03-10-2019, 08:38 PM
He can't do that. What purpose would he have then?
He thrives on making a fool of himself.

Hoosier8
03-11-2019, 08:14 PM

Well she committed crimes as outlined by Comey but Comey took over the DOJ's job which was excoriated by the IG report. They protect their own.