PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Democrats threaten government shutdown over Trumps Budget.....

MMC
03-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Budget showdown looms over Trump's expected request for border wall funding

Donald Trump will request an additional $8.6 billion in border wall funding as part of his administration’s 2020 budget proposal, according to a senior administration official, potentially setting the stage for another government shutdown.

The White House is expected to propose taking $5 billion from Customs and Border Patrol and $3.6 billion from Department of Defense military projects.

Democrats on Sunday were quick to announce Trump’s new border wall funding proposal dead on arrival. In a joint statement, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer threatened a repeat of the government shutdown that ended in January.

“President Trump hurt millions of Americans and caused widespread chaos when he recklessly shut down the government to try to get his expensive and ineffective wall, which he promised would be paid for by Mexico. Congress refused to fund his wall and he was forced to admit defeat and reopen the government. The same thing will repeat itself if he tries this again. We hope he learned his lesson,” Schumer and Pelosi said in the statement......snip~

https://www.wphm.net/2019/03/10/bud...mps-expected-request-for-border-wall-funding/ (https://www.wphm.net/2019/03/10/budget-showdown-looms-over-trumps-expected-request-for-border-wall-funding/)

Ahahahahaha…..the Demos are threatening to shutdown the government over Trumps budget including money for his border wall. Both Schumer an Pelosi think they can put this on Trump and Repubs. Not this time.....the blame will fall on them. They will be displayed as hypocrites and the country will see that they are about a political headgame. What say ye?

nathanbforrest45
03-12-2019, 08:50 AM
Shut er down boys, we ain't gonna lose nutin if yer do.

MMC
03-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Shut er down boys, we ain't gonna lose nutin if yer do.

The Lame Stream media will dump on the Demos if they shut it down this time. All those sob stories won't be forgotten by them.

Admiral Ackbar
03-12-2019, 09:03 AM
The Lame Stream media will dump on the Demos if they shut it down this time. All those sob stories won't be forgotten by them.

Are you serious? Let me make sure I understand this. Your theory is the MSM will turn on the Dems to Trump's advantage? Come on now.. there is no way in H E Double Hockey Sticks that happens.

MSM will spin themselves into a pretzel to make Trump the bad guy.

stjames1_53
03-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Regardless, unlike so many leftists, I am ready for this, just like last time

nathanbforrest45
03-12-2019, 09:06 AM

A hobo would turn down a ham sandwich before this happened.

MMC
03-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Are you serious? Let me make sure I understand this. Your theory is the MSM will turn on the Dems to Trump's advantage? Come on now.. there is no way in H E Double Hockey Sticks that happens.

MSM will spin themselves into a pretzel to make Trump the bad guy.

How can they with the budget. They know Trump has to submit a budget per the Constitution. So he has submitted one and its not the Repubs balking.

Mini Me
03-12-2019, 10:30 AM

Donald Trump will request an additional $8.6 billion in border wall funding as part of his administration’s 2020 budget proposal, according to a senior administration official, potentially setting the stage for another government shutdown.

The White House is expected to propose taking $5 billion from Customs and Border Patrol and $3.6 billion from Department of Defense military projects.

Democrats on Sunday were quick to announce Trump’s new border wall funding proposal dead on arrival. In a joint statement, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer threatened a repeat of the government shutdown that ended in January.

“President Trump hurt millions of Americans and caused widespread chaos when he recklessly shut down the government to try to get his expensive and ineffective wall, which he promised would be paid for by Mexico. Congress refused to fund his wall and he was forced to admit defeat and reopen the government. The same thing will repeat itself if he tries this again. We hope he learned his lesson,” Schumer and Pelosi said in the statement......snip~

https://www.wphm.net/2019/03/10/bud...mps-expected-request-for-border-wall-funding/ (https://www.wphm.net/2019/03/10/budget-showdown-looms-over-trumps-expected-request-for-border-wall-funding/)

Ahahahahaha…..the Demos are threatening to shutdown the government over Trumps budget including money for his border wall. Both Schumer an Pelosi think they can put this on Trump and Repubs. Not this time.....the blame will fall on them. They will be displayed as hypocrites and the country will see that they are about a political headgame. What say ye?

Give him his Goddam wall! Then we can watch the cost over runs skyrocket, and see how ineffective it is.

MisterVeritis
03-12-2019, 10:51 AM
The Democrat Party is an extension of the enemedia. The enemedia will never blame Democrats. Never. Never. Never.

Give it up. Accept it. Plan for it. This time don't capitulate.

nathanbforrest45
03-12-2019, 02:21 PM
How can they with the budget. They know Trump has to submit a budget per the Constitution. So he has submitted one and its not the Repubs balking.

George Steponallofus: "The Trump Administration with full knowledge the House will not entertain any budget request that includes money for the wall submitted such a budget. Its obvious to all of us here President Trump deliberately submitted a budget for the sole purpose of shutting down the government once again. The Unimpeached President Trump hates America"

stjames1_53
03-12-2019, 03:17 PM
George Steponallofus: "The Trump Administration with full knowledge the House will not entertain any budget request that includes money for the wall submitted such a budget. Its obvious to all of us here President Trump deliberately submitted a budget for the sole purpose of shutting down the government once again. The Unimpeached President Trump hates America"
screw Georgie

MMC
03-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Give him his Goddam wall! Then we can watch the cost over runs skyrocket, and see how ineffective it is.

https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/1ae3de9/2147483647/strip/true/crop/2290x1296+0+0/resize/1060x600!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2Fa5% 2Fa3%2Fbcb90c86438db680318e7a678393%2Ftrump-game-of-thrones-meme.jpg

MMC
03-12-2019, 05:30 PM

Yeah, Georgie Clintonopolis will toe the line.

gamewell45
03-12-2019, 06:56 PM

The democrats make a good point; Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall. Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall, It's been over 2 years no and I haven't seen Trump waving a check from Mexico around. The way I see it the republicans cannot have it both ways. Make Mexico cough up the money. All the democrats are asking is for trump to keep his promise; I don't think that's being too unreasonable.

stjames1_53
03-12-2019, 07:00 PM
The democrats make a good point; Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall. Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall, It's been over 2 years no and I haven't seen Trump waving a check from Mexico around. The way I see it the republicans cannot have it both ways. Make Mexico cough up the money. All the democrats are asking is for trump to keep his promise; I don't think that's being too unreasonable.

the democrats are the root cause of this. Why would anyone expect support from them? We don't know the value of the renegotiated NAFTA. They'll pay, one way or another.

MisterVeritis
03-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Why not just commit suicide now? Avoid the rush.

gamewell45
03-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Why not just commit suicide now? Avoid the rush.

why not get Mexico to pay for the wall?

Tahuyaman
03-12-2019, 09:27 PM

Creating a budget is the congress' job. A president just provides his input and priorities. Are the Democrats unwilling to create a budget proposal of their own?

MisterVeritis
03-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Mexico will pay for it, in time. Meanwhile, you will cut your own throat. I applaud you for doing so.

gamewell45
03-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Mexico will pay for it, in time. Meanwhile, you will cut your own throat. I applaud you for doing so.

Fine, when Mexico over time has paid for the wall and you have what monies you need, then go and build the wall. Until then no money; no wall. Applause accepted.

Tahuyaman
03-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Actually, I'd like to see Trump say "Ok, you win. Open the borders and abolish ICE". That'll work.

MisterVeritis
03-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Meanwhile, you will cut your own throat. I applaud you for doing so.

Fine, when Mexico over time has paid for the wall and you have what monies you need, then go and build the wall. Until then no money; no wall. Applause accepted.
No. You may choose suicide. You may not choose murder.

You will get the wall. I wonder why you hate this nation so much?

gamewell45
03-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Actually, I'd like to see Trump say "Ok, you win. Open the borders and abolish ICE". That'll work.

I'd settle for him just admitting publicly that he was wrong. But I don't think his ego will ever allow him to do that.

gamewell45
03-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Meanwhile, you will cut your own throat. I applaud you for doing so.

No. You may choose suicide. You may not choose murder.

You will get the wall. I wonder why you hate this nation so much?

You'll get the wall when Trump hands over a check from Mexico in the amount of whatever it would cost to build the wall.

MisterVeritis
03-12-2019, 10:26 PM
You'll get the wall when Trump hands over a check from Mexico in the amount of whatever it would cost to build the wall.
Why do you hate Americans?

Tahuyaman
03-12-2019, 10:27 PM
I'd settle for him just admitting publicly that he was wrong. But I don't think his ego will ever allow him to do that.

Wrong about what? That we have a very serious problem on our southern border?

gamewell45
03-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Wrong about what? That we have a very serious problem on our southern border?

Wrong about what???? The man's main campaign thrust was on building that "wall" between the US and Mexico and he touted the fact that "Mexico would pay for it". So where is the money Don? It's been two years already. Why doesn't he just admit to the american people that he was wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEAH5RRNBoA

MisterVeritis
03-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Wrong about what???? The man's main campaign thrust was on building that "wall" between the US and Mexico and he touted the fact that "Mexico would pay for it". So where is the money Don? It's been two years already. Why doesn't he just admit to the american people that he was wrong?

If your erection lasts longer than four hours be sure to see a doctor.

Tahuyaman
03-12-2019, 11:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEAH5RRNBoA
Heavy sigh.

stjames1_53
03-13-2019, 05:34 AM
Heavy sigh.

well, one thing I can see that is cheaper than the wall. Load the Rio with gators.....take the fastest into custody and toss them back in. There's your hearing and Due Process AND no selfies allowed

MMC
03-13-2019, 07:23 AM

Did you look into how their tourism industry is taking a hit. Hows that trucking issuing for getting goods from the US working out for them?

While it was a comic line during the campaign. Why would any Americans think Mexico would pay for our Border security?

Myself, I don't want Mexico paying for the wall. I want leftists that pay their taxes to pay for it. So that they can live with it for the rest of their miserable lives. Just so it sticks in their crawlspace so to speak.

Common
03-13-2019, 07:26 AM
If your erection lasts longer than four hours be sure to see a doctor.
TB for bad faith posting and insult

gamewell45
03-13-2019, 07:39 AM
Did you look into how their tourism industry is taking a hit. Hows that trucking issuing for getting goods from the US working out for them?

While it was a comic line during the campaign. Why would any Americans think Mexico would pay for our Border security?

Myself, I don't want Mexico paying for the wall. I want leftists that pay their taxes to pay for it. So that they can live with it for the rest of their miserable lives. Just so it sticks in their crawlspace so to speak.

I want to see the check from Mexico; I'm not interested in how bad or good the tourism industry is doing or how many trucks are coming or going to the US. I want is for him to keep his promise made the to American people. Mexico said they won't pay a penny towards the wall; so far they kept their promise. So where's the beef??

MMC
03-13-2019, 11:25 AM
I want to see the check from Mexico; I'm not interested in how bad or good the tourism industry is doing or how many trucks are coming or going to the US. I want is for him to keep his promise made the to American people. Mexico said they won't pay a penny towards the wall; so far they kept their promise. So where's the beef??

So you will have to put it down that he lied on the campaign trail while campaigning. Hows that economy doing that the leftness said wouldn't see anything above 2 percent growth. Manufacturing jobs weren't coming back. What happened to that lie by BO the Peep?

Didn't you want to be stuck with that lie and live that one, instead of a better economy.

Its funny.....the left wants to hold that one about Mexico paying for the wall. But then can't stick up for any of his other promises. The one about Mexico paying is more important than lower unemployment. More jobs. More money in peoples pockets. What about those promises?

He cut spending with Syria and Afghanistan. Billions. But Silence from the Lambs. What happened?

Admiral Ackbar
03-13-2019, 02:12 PM

Lets do it!!!!!!!!

Tahuyaman
03-13-2019, 02:44 PM

I want to see the Democratic led Congress submit a budget as they are required to do. If they don't, their complaints should be viewed as just more partisan nonsense. The Mexico paying for the wall argument is a distraction.

This is an opportunity for the Democrats to put up or shut up. Let's see if they really want to address debt reduction as they continually claim. Of course everyone already knows the answer to that. I know you do, but I'm wondering if you will admit it or if you will without introducing another deflection.

gamewell45
03-13-2019, 02:59 PM
So you will have to put it down that he lied on the campaign trail while campaigning. Hows that economy doing that the leftness said wouldn't see anything above 2 percent growth. Manufacturing jobs weren't coming back. What happened to that lie by BO the Peep?

Didn't you want to be stuck with that lie and live that one, instead of a better economy.

Its funny.....the left wants to hold that one about Mexico paying for the wall. But then can't stick up for any of his other promises. The one about Mexico paying is more important than lower unemployment. More jobs. More money in peoples pockets. What about those promises?

He cut spending with Syria and Afghanistan. Billions. But Silence from the Lambs. What happened?
All Trump has to say is "I was wrong". The American people tend to be a forgiving lot if someone admits they are wrong.

gamewell45
03-13-2019, 03:04 PM
I want to see the Democratic led Congress submit a budget as they are required to do. If they don't, their complaints should be viewed as just more partisan nonsense. The Mexico paying for the wall argument is a distraction.

This is an opportunity for the Democrats to put up or shut up. Let's see if they really want to address debt reduction as they continually claim. Of course everyone already knows the answer to that. I know you do, but I'm wondering if you will admit it or if you will without introducing another deflection.

I'm not going to respond except to say that anything I say would be considered a deflection regardless, so better not to comment on your stated viewpoint.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2019, 03:07 PM
I'm not going to respond except to say that anything I say would be considered a deflection regardless, so better not to comment on your stated viewpoint.
I'll take that to mean that you have nothing to offer except the Mexico paying for the wall diversion.