PDA

View Full Version : Democratic senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand massacre

Common
03-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Even other liberals dont believe these two clowns, well theres some that believe when trump takes a shit its a conspiracy to drown democrats

Sen. Richard Blumenthal and a CNN anchor immediately blamed rhetoric from President Trump and his allies for the mass shooting in New Zealand that took the lives of 49 people (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/police-respond-to-mass-shooting-at-new-zealand-mosque).

After briefly saying that "of course our prayers go out to the people of New Zealand, particularly the loved ones and survivors and victims," Blumenthal, D-Conn., wasted no time in bringing up Trump. “But words do have consequences, and we know that at the very pinnacle of power in our own country, people are talking about 'good people on both sides,'” he said, referencing Trump's controversial Charlottesville comments.

CNN anchor Alyson Camerota responded: "You mean the president talking about it. I mean I know it's hard to call this out. I've heard this from a guest this morning, they're having a hard time calling this out for some reason.

Blumenthal: "I think it's more than the president. It's the people who enable him and who fail to stand up to him and speak out. And we're seeing some glimmers of spine now in the United States Congress, some of my colleagues in the last three votes standing up to him and saying no to his trampling on the Constitution. But it is also more than words. The president has defied Constitutional norms and principles in declaring a national emergency.

"Words have consequences, like saying we have an 'invasion' on our border, and talking about people as though they were different in some fatal way. I think the public discourse from the president on down is a factor in some of these actions."

Egging him on, Camerota said: "I mean, we don't have to guess, actually, at this. We don't have to connect the dots ourselves. This is what the suspects say. This guy put out, according to authorities, put out this manifesto where he connects the dots between the rhetoric that he likes to hear and his violent action."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/blumenthal-links-new-zealand-massacre-to-trump-charlottesville-words-do-have-consequences

Mister D
03-15-2019, 05:43 PM
This is why I'm a little conflicted about savages like Ilhan Omar.

Peter1469
03-15-2019, 06:19 PM
It appears one of the shooters was a self-described eco-fascist and advocate of communist China.

Admiral Ackbar
03-15-2019, 06:26 PM
It appears one of the shooters was a self-described eco-fascist and advocate of communist China.

Hush yourself! That fact wont fit the narrative.

MisterVeritis
03-15-2019, 06:51 PM
Danang Dick blames Trump?

President Trump has spent more time in Vietnam than Danang Dick.