PDA

View Full Version : Beto O’Rourke’s secret membership in America’s oldest hacking group

DGUtley
03-16-2019, 08:24 AM
BETOMANIA

Beto O’Rourke’s secret membership in America’s oldest hacking group. Some things you might know about Beto O’Rourke, the former Texas congressman who just entered the race for president:
• The Democratic contender raised a record amount for a U.S. Senate race in 2018 and almost beat the incumbent in a Republican stronghold, without hiding his support for gun control and Black Lives Matter
protests on the football field.
• When he was younger, he was arrested on drunk-driving charges and played in a punk band. Now 46, he still skateboards.
• The charismatic politician with the Kennedy smile is liberal on some issues and libertarian on others, which could allow him to cross the country’s political divide.

One thing you didn’t know: While a teenager, O’Rourke acknowledged in an exclusive interview, he belonged to the oldest group of computer hackers in U.S. history. The hugely influential Cult of the Dead Cow, jokingly named after an abandoned Texas slaughterhouse, is notorious for releasing tools that allowed ordinary people to hack computers running Microsoft’s Windows. It’s also known for inventing the word “hacktivism” to describe human-rights-driven security work.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-politics-beto-orourke/

What a handsome dude:

Admiral Ackbar
03-16-2019, 08:26 AM
Lots of weird stuff going to come out on this freakazoid.

MMC
03-16-2019, 08:29 AM
He is married to the daughter of a Billionaire.

And His smile is nothing like a Kennedy's smile. That is just some retarded shit by the Lame Stream Media.

Mini Me
03-16-2019, 09:54 AM
One thing for sure, though; he is a lot more appealing than the Fat, Orange Gas Bag!
Don't try to tell me looks don't matter!

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trump.jpg

Admiral Ackbar
03-16-2019, 09:57 AM
One thing for sure, though; he is a lot more appealing than the Fat, Orange Gas Bag!

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/trump.jpg

LOL well I will say this Looks sure didn't help Hillary Clinton

Peter1469
03-16-2019, 11:26 AM

Does your TDS cause constipation?

Tahuyaman
03-16-2019, 11:31 AM
Does your TDS cause constipation?

Yes. These people are consumed with Trump. He becomes the subject of nearly every thread.

Mini Me
03-16-2019, 11:32 AM
Bikers support Trump!

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53766517_973451252859564_866023092302905344_n.jpg? _nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=6d78c143ee09d883c121b1d172f506c7&oe=5D0BED01

Mini Me
03-16-2019, 11:34 AM
Yes. These people are consumed with Trump. He becomes the subject of nearly every thread.

No, Trump has consumed us! We are just tools played for his own personal amusement!

Tahuyaman
03-16-2019, 11:39 AM
No, Trump has consumed us! We are just tools played for his own personal amusement!

He certainly has taken over your life, but yes, you appear be a tool.

Peter1469
03-16-2019, 01:01 PM

It seems so.

Males don't fall for such nonsense.

Good luck.

countryboy
03-16-2019, 02:46 PM

How difficult it must be for libs to watch Trump make fundamental change happen in just two years, when Obama couldn't accomplish it in two terms.

Peter1469
03-16-2019, 03:44 PM
How difficult it must be for libs to watch Trump make fundamental change happen in just two years, when Obama couldn't accomplish it in two terms.

No. It is intolerance of the anti-establishment asserting itself.

texan
01-02-2020, 11:55 AM
He is married to the daughter of a Billionaire.

And His smile is nothing like a Kennedy's smile. That is just some retarded $#@! by the Lame Stream Media.

He worked hard in Texas and became a state phenomenon.......But it wasn't with a ton of TV exposure like a presidential campaign. He and Obama thought that would translate but it didn't. He also did it with Cruz barely paying attention and lots of out of state Hollywood money.

One of his biggest mistakes was rolling with all stupid politically correct ideas or movements. Giraffes & Zimbabwean Murderers deserves rights and citizenship! Beto says he is a supporter.

Had he taken a thoughtful approach and a realistic approach his outcome would have been more competitive. Another example: he campaigned in Texas on not messing with the second amendment for the most part. Then reversed himself completely nationally. Just can't do that, everyone I have seen fails at this with voters when you pander on everything and take no realistic stands. The genius of Obama was is ability to talk through these issues properly with voters.

carolina73
01-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Beto? Can I see the Birth certificate that says "Beto". Rich white boy wants to play Hispanic. Maybe people will think he founded Zumba.