PDA

View Full Version : Barr's report to Congress

Peter1469
03-24-2019, 03:01 PM
Barr's report to Congress (https://www.axios.com/mueller-report-bill-barr-investigation-congress-d106072d-0120-4b6b-8cef-cbd6915a0f60.html)

Barr submitted a summary of Mueller's report to Congress.

After taking the weekend to pore over the Mueller report, Attorney General William Barr has sent Congress his summary of the "principal conclusions" from the special counsel's 675-day investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

The bottom line: "[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities." On the question of obstruction of justice, Barr writes that while Mueller's report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Summary at link.

nathanbforrest45
03-24-2019, 03:04 PM
Barr writes that while Mueller's report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

That is more than enough for those in Congress who wish to continue to pursue this coup attempt to do so. This will not be over until Trump is out of office and maybe not even then or until we the people rise up and take our government back from its would be destroyers

Admiral Ackbar
03-24-2019, 03:19 PM
Two years of crap and nonsense. Amazing.

MisterVeritis
03-24-2019, 03:39 PM
Barr writes that while Mueller's report "does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

That is more than enough for those in Congress who wish to continue to pursue this coup attempt to do so. This will not be over until Trump is out of office and maybe not even then or until we the people rise up and take our government back from its would be destroyers
It will end once we have had executions. This was Obama's doing. This was Clinton's doing. This was the DNC's doing. This was Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Rosenstein, and Comey. At a minimum they must be indicted, tried, found guilty and executed. Then we will not have another coup attempt for a very long time.

hanger4
03-24-2019, 03:45 PM
Barr's report to Congress (https://www.axios.com/mueller-report-bill-barr-investigation-congress-d106072d-0120-4b6b-8cef-cbd6915a0f60.html)Barr submitted a summary of Mueller's report to Congress.Summary at link.So Trump maybe might have obstructed a little justice in an investigation of a crime that wasn't committed. :grin:

Sergeant Gleed
03-24-2019, 03:50 PM
Bottom Line:

"We found an awful lot of corruption and collusion and serious felonious crimes. But none of the criminals were Republicans we decided not to prosecute them, and did everything we could to avoid finding the witch on this witch hunt even though everyone in the whole world knows who the witch is."

stjames1_53
03-24-2019, 03:59 PM
and the witch has spent the better part of the day totally soused

Tahuyaman
03-24-2019, 04:23 PM
I heard a Democrat say “this is only the beginning”. I hope that is the case.

Peter1469
03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
I heard a Democrat say “this is only the beginning”. I hope that is the case.
Maxine said that, although others probably did as well.

Cotton1
03-24-2019, 04:27 PM
Two years of crap and nonsense. Amazing.

I love watching the liberals go ape sht and pig crazy over Trump. 2020 will be front row seat worthy. One thing about the tree huggers , baby killers, wanna be dog rescuers, muslim coddlers , bull dykes, mexicans and the rest of the dem base, they are sore losers

hanger4
03-24-2019, 04:33 PM
“The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

Common
03-24-2019, 04:35 PM
Muellers report either way wouldnt stop the dems from never ending investigations until after 2020 election.

Mueller did what I thought he would do, found nothing but left the door open for never ending house investigations.

EVERYONE should just tell Adam Schitt and Fatler I take the 5th and FU

Captdon
03-24-2019, 05:37 PM

It is the same words Comey said about Hildebeast. The liberals accepted that.

Captdon
03-24-2019, 05:38 PM
So Trump maybe might have obstructed a little justice in an investigation of a crime that wasn't committed. :grin:

That was about the pay offs to his whores. It's a campaign violation at most. A fine and it goes away.

Tahuyaman
03-24-2019, 05:43 PM
Maxine said that, although others probably did as well.

I heard someone else say it. Must be a coordinated talking point.

Of course anyone with even an iota of common sense knew that the Democrats were never going to accept the findings of the Mueller investigation.

Tahuyaman
03-24-2019, 05:45 PM
...Mueller did what I thought he would do, found nothing but left the door open for never ending house investigations...
There’s nothing he could have done to prevent that.

texan
03-25-2019, 07:26 PM
The most amazing thing is how seamlessly the democrats went right into Obstruction. Almost as easy as their partners in the three major networks and 2 major cable channels did.

Fake News just earned it’s name.

stjames1_53
03-25-2019, 07:49 PM
That was about the pay offs to his $#@!s. It's a campaign violation at most. A fine and it goes away.

He can't be charged with a violation if he's used his money all along. It's not like it was earmarked by the government as gov funds or PAC money.
I'm still wondering why Daniels hasn't been charged with extortion and blackmail...............

Peter1469
03-25-2019, 07:54 PM
The most amazing thing is how seamlessly the democrats went right into Obstruction. Almost as easy as their partners in the three major networks and 2 major cable channels did.

Fake News just earned it’s name.
A prosecutor investigates. If he has evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he charges. If he does not there are not charges. Period.

Peter1469
03-25-2019, 07:55 PM
He can't be charged with a violation if he's used his money all along. It's not like it was earmarked by the government as gov funds or PAC money.
I'm still wondering why Daniels hasn't been charged with extortion and blackmail...............

She was sued for breaching the NDA. She lost. She has a lot of C*** to suck to pay what she owes Trump.

stjames1_53
03-26-2019, 03:48 AM
I heard someone else say it. Must be a coordinated talking point.

Of course anyone with even an iota of common sense knew that the Democrats were never going to accept the findings of the Mueller investigation.

It is interesting to note that they would have had a drunken bash if something had been found. Booze, torches, and a rope would have the attire of the day

stjames1_53
03-26-2019, 04:15 AM
She was sued for breaching the NDA. She lost. She has a lot of C*** to suck to pay what she owes Trump.

While that portion is true, she still blackmailed and tried to extort even more money by using the courts.

Peter1469
03-26-2019, 04:44 AM
While that portion is true, she still blackmailed and tried to extort even more money by using the courts.

That was probably rolled into the damages Trump won at trial when Stormy's case was dismissed as frivolous. And it is likely more due to her crooked (now arrested) lawyer than her.

If Stormy were smart, which I expect she is, she would sue her ex lawyer for malpractice. She could likely win enough to pay her legal debts. Probably through a settlement with the malpractice insurance company.

stjames1_53
03-26-2019, 05:42 AM
That was probably rolled into the damages Trump won at trial when Stormy's case was dismissed as frivolous. And it is likely more due to her crooked (now arrested) lawyer than her.

If Stormy were smart, which I expect she is, she would sue her ex lawyer for malpractice. She could likely win enough to pay her legal debts. Probably through a settlement with the malpractice insurance company.

Avenatti is probably judgment-proof having no assets to pay for damages. She'll probably prevail in court, but collecting those damages are going to next to impossible

Tahuyaman
03-26-2019, 10:38 AM
Avenatti is probably judgment-proof having no assets to pay for damages. She'll probably prevail in court, but collecting those damages are going to next to impossible
Avenatti has bigger problems now.

stjames1_53
03-26-2019, 10:53 AM
Avenatti has bigger problems now.

Ah, know. That's basically what I was saying about Daniels...good luck collecting it

Peter1469
03-26-2019, 04:53 PM

She would be suing his malpractice carrier. Insurance companies are deep pockets.

gamewell45
03-26-2019, 05:29 PM
It will end once we have had executions. This was Obama's doing. This was Clinton's doing. This was the DNC's doing. This was Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Rosenstein, and Comey. At a minimum they must be indicted, tried, found guilty and executed. Then we will not have another coup attempt for a very long time.
Violence breeds violence; be careful of what you wish for, you might actually get it. And then it may be too late for everyone.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2019, 05:33 PM
...If Stormy were smart, which I expect she is,...
I saw someone do a serious interview with her a while back. She’s not smart. She came off looking quite stupid.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2019, 05:38 PM
Barr's report to Congress (https://www.axios.com/mueller-report-bill-barr-investigation-congress-d106072d-0120-4b6b-8cef-cbd6915a0f60.html)

Barr submitted a summary of Mueller's report to Congress.

Summary at link.
Barr made it clear that this was just a summary and his final report will be submitted later. The media and Democrats would be smart to wait before they start attacking it. But, doing the smart thing doesn’t seem to be option with them.

MisterVeritis
03-26-2019, 06:34 PM
Violence breeds violence; be careful of what you wish for, you might actually get it. And then it may be too late for everyone.
You are always on the anti-American side. We must have justice. That means bloodletting by the State.

ripmeister
03-26-2019, 06:40 PM
You are always on the anti-American side. We must have justice. That means bloodletting by the State.
That sounds like something out of an authoritarian state. I assume you would be ok with due process given your views on the Constitution and all.

MisterVeritis
03-26-2019, 06:41 PM
That sounds like something out of an authoritarian state. I assume you would be ok with due process given your views on the Constitution and all.
It sounds NOTHING like an authoritarian state. I wonder why you cannot keep up?

ripmeister
03-26-2019, 06:44 PM
Barr made it clear that this was just a summary and his final report will be submitted later. The media and Democrats would be smart to wait before they start attacking it. But, doing the smart thing doesn’t seem to be option with them.
IMO the best thing he could would be to release as much of the report as possible. Lack of maximal transparency will only stoke the fires of the naysayers.

ripmeister
03-26-2019, 06:46 PM
It sounds NOTHING like an authoritarian state. I wonder why you cannot keep up?

Believe what you want. I do take comfort though in the consistency of your MO of using declarative statements and nothing else.

stjames1_53
03-26-2019, 06:51 PM
IMO the best thing he could would be to release as much of the report as possible. Lack of maximal transparency will only stoke the fires of the naysayers.

what makes you think they'd accept that, anyway? There are some already calling for Mueller's head on a paper plate

ripmeister
03-26-2019, 06:55 PM
what makes you think they'd accept that, anyway? There are some already calling for Mueller's head on a paper plate

Some may not but at least that will remove the ability to lob that criticism.

MisterVeritis
03-26-2019, 07:01 PM
Believe what you want. I do take comfort though in the consistency of your MO of using declarative statements and nothing else.
Someone who is not a brain-dead buffoon, could have read all of my comments. Someone, not a brain-dead buffoon, could have seen my call for investigation, indictment, trial, conviction, and then a sentence.

Don't worry your pretty little head.

ripmeister
03-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Someone who is not a brain-dead buffoon, could have read all of my comments. Someone, not a brain-dead buffoon, could have seen my call for investigation, indictment, trial, conviction, and then a sentence.

Don't worry your pretty little head.

Don't worry. I won't.

gamewell45
03-26-2019, 08:27 PM

No, I just don't agree with your screwed up mantra where there is no hope unless violence occurs.

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 08:30 PM

Sure, they can have a trial. So long as the verdict is guilty.

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 08:32 PM
No, I just don't agree with your screwed up mantra where there is no hope unless violence occurs.
The arcs of history inform us. No nation has gotten this close to tyranny with fighting, and the Real Americans are not going to let the Rodents enslave our children with us killing as many Rodents as we can.

Do you understand what all the lies you people spread about gums is intended to do, and why?

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 08:33 PM

Did you see the lie embedded in the thread title?

It's the Mueller Report, not Barr's.

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 08:34 PM
and the witch has spent the better part of the day totally soused

Well, why would today be any different than the last 5000?

alexa
03-26-2019, 08:34 PM
The arcs of history inform us. No nation has gotten this close to tyranny with fighting, and the Real Americans are not going to let the Rodents enslave our children with us killing as many Rodents as we can.

Do you understand what all the lies you people spread about gums is intended to do, and why?

Cause an outbreak of gingivitus?

Enrich periodontists?

MisterVeritis
03-26-2019, 08:36 PM
There is nothing screwed up about justice.

If you want to prevent the next coup attempt the next time a Democrat is in power it is important to hang the last crop of miscreants.

gamewell45
03-26-2019, 08:38 PM

Who's this "you people" Please elaborate.

gamewell45
03-26-2019, 08:39 PM

If you want to prevent the next coup attempt the next time a Democrat is in power it is important to hang the last crop of miscreants.

Yeah.......right.

MisterVeritis
03-26-2019, 08:41 PM

Yeah.......right.
Yeah. Right.

That should thin out your team a bit.

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 08:53 PM
Cause an outbreak of gingivitus?

Enrich periodontists?

I hate my phone...

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 08:59 PM
Who's this "you people" Please elaborate.

The Rodents.

You know, the fascists you are always defending.

Sergeant Gleed
03-26-2019, 09:00 PM

Even more important to hang the next crop. We know who they are, even Nutty Nancy, their den mother, can't make them shut up.

gamewell45
03-26-2019, 09:27 PM
The Rodents.

You know, the fascists you are always defending.
Like the communists you defend, ahhh gotcha.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2019, 11:02 PM
Barr will release what he legally can release. That won’t satisfy the partisan idiots.

stjames1_53
03-27-2019, 04:55 AM
Barr will release what he legally can release. That won’t satisfy the partisan idiots.

They want it so they can redact any Democrat wrongdoing, then present it to the public. They are still weaponizing the political assault on America.
We know they are criminal, each and everyone of them, that are participating in this. This crap needs to end. I'm getting closer and closer to Mr V's cure

Tahuyaman
03-27-2019, 08:58 AM
They want it so they can redact any Democrat wrongdoing, then present it to the public. They are still weaponizing the political assault on America.
We know they are criminal, each and everyone of them, that are participating in this. This crap needs to end. I'm getting closer and closer to Mr V's cure

if Barr released everything they would scream that he did it to go after Hillary Clinton one more time. Then they would call for his resignation because he released sensitive information which was not authorized by law.

mamooth
03-27-2019, 10:59 AM
So, a summary:

Every Republican is demanding censorship. And they're coming up with insanely stupid reasons to justify it.

Every Democrat is demanding a full release of information.

Same old same old. As is always the case, moral high ground to the Democrats.

Republicans really suck as Americans. That must be why they're trying to convert the USA into something more similar to the Soviet Union, where any information critical of TheParty must be suppressed ruthlessly.

stjames1_53
03-27-2019, 11:17 AM
So, a summary:

Every Republican is demanding censorship. And they're coming up with insanely stupid reasons to justify it.

Republicans really suck as Americans. That must be why they're trying to convert the USA into something more similar to the Soviet Union, where any information critical of TheParty must be suppressed ruthlessly.

the dems will want to redact anything Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Stryok, and Lisa Page. Then they'll release it and point fingers.
Do you really want to read the full report? And what if all of this trails back to Obama? You going to be satisfied or are you going to cry like a child.....
First you were on Mueller's side, now you're ready to scuttle his investigation...................
See? It's like I always say. Once your mules are doing carrying the load, liberals toss them aside like used toilet paper

MisterVeritis
03-27-2019, 11:19 AM
So, a summary:

Stupid people believe the things you do.

mamooth
03-27-2019, 11:27 AM
Not unexpected.

Every Trump cultist acts as if they know Trump is guilty.

Why else would they be so fanatical in demanding that the report be buried? The Trump cultists have learned well from Stalinists.

MisterVeritis
03-27-2019, 11:30 AM
Not unexpected.

Why else would they be so fanatical in demanding that the report be buried? The Trump cultists have learned well from Stalinists.
You are thrashing about. Is it epilepsy?

stjames1_53
03-27-2019, 11:31 AM
Not unexpected.

and who has demanded the report be buried? Oh, you mean like Holder and Obama buried Fast and Furious?
Trump has declared he wants it released, so I don't know who wants it buried more, you, or the other hacks in this forum
lol and jus' damn

ripmeister
03-27-2019, 12:09 PM
Sure, they can have a trial. So long as the verdict is guilty.

LOL. I kinda figured as much.

ripmeister
03-27-2019, 12:11 PM

We'll see. I hope so.

stjames1_53
03-27-2019, 12:19 PM
We'll see. I hope so.
we already know from your posting history that you won't be satisfied unless Trump is 6 ft under.
Just why should he have lost and Hillary win?

ripmeister
03-27-2019, 12:49 PM
we already know from your posting history that you won't be satisfied unless Trump is 6 ft under.
Just why should he have lost and Hillary win?

Please provide an example. I'm anti Trump but I've never said anything of the sort outside of "if" he did something illegal he should suffer the consequences. I also validated his election. I wasn't happy with it but I accepted it and that doesn't mean that I am not going to criticize him while in office.

Tahuyaman
03-27-2019, 01:22 PM
Barr will release the info he can legally make public. That is not going to satisfy the Democrats and their hack followers.

stjames1_53
03-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Please provide an example. I'm anti Trump but I've never said anything of the sort outside of "if" he did something illegal he should suffer the consequences. I also validated his election. I wasn't happy with it but I accepted it and that doesn't mean that I am not going to criticize him while in office.

Ok, then make a short list of how much he's taken from your wallet, or how many illegals he's approved of to live in your home.
These are the two hot button topics today.
He's done nothing to alter your way of life, taken anything from you of substance, or impeded your Rights in any way. WTF to criticize? You don't like him because he's rich?

stjames1_53
03-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Barr will release the info he can legally make public. That is not going to satisfy the Democrats and their hack followers.

If it reads like anything Barr says it reads, these hacks in here will want them in the stockades.

Tahuyaman
03-27-2019, 01:51 PM
I say that he should release everything he’s allowed to release by law and let the Democrats predictably shoot themselves in the foot.

The guy the Democrats need to put out front is that nit-wit Swalwell from California. That dude is ate-up.

Peter1469
03-27-2019, 02:33 PM
The report will be released to the extent the law allows. I would note that the Watergate report was not fully released until October of 2018.

Tahuyaman
03-27-2019, 02:48 PM
It would be interesting to see what information the Democrats would ignore if Barr released the report in total.

ripmeister
03-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Ok, then make a short list of how much he's taken from your wallet, or how many illegals he's approved of to live in your home.
These are the two hot button topics today.
He's done nothing to alter your way of life, taken anything from you of substance, or impeded your Rights in any way. WTF to criticize? You don't like him because he's rich?

His wealth has nothing to do with it. I don't like him because IMO he is a self-serving, egomaniacal, sociopathic con man.

Don29palms
03-27-2019, 04:44 PM
His wealth has nothing to do with it. I don't like him because IMO he is a self-serving, egomaniacal, sociopathic con man.

Ok he might be but what does that have to do with the job he's doing? Policy wise what don't you like? Personally I don't like Trump but I'm not hanging out with him. I do l8ke what he is doing for the country for the most part. I have to work with a guy I can't stand but I have no choice. I go to work and then I leave. Well I do have a choice but I'm not leaving my job.