PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious Questioning Begins Tomorrow for Eric Holder

Conley
11-07-2011, 05:54 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) - Attorney General Eric Holder says a flawed investigation of arms traffickers called Operation Fast and Furious never should have occurred and must never happen again.

On the eve of an appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee where he faces tough questioning by Republicans, the attorney general says the mistakes in Fast and Furious should not deter the government from disrupting the dangerous flow of firearms along the Southwest border.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/15980646/holder-on-fast-and-furious-never-again

Tomorrow we will see just what he has to say about this black eye for the administration. I doubt he will provide much in the way of satisfactory answers.

MMC
11-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I think they should go after Holder on this and the Game he played with wanting to Try Terrorists on US Soil.

wingrider
11-08-2011, 12:41 AM
the only thing that POS is sorry about is it backfired on them and they got caught.

his statement of "the attorney general says the mistakes in Fast and Furious should not deter the government from disrupting the dangerous flow of firearms along the Southwest border." is almost laughable.. the admisnistration is responsible for the flow of those guns , if they wanted to stop the flow of guns why did they sell them in the first place... this POS needs to resign and face criminal charges.

GRUMPY
11-11-2011, 03:26 PM
i guess the day after holder testified that he had not spoken or apologized to the family of agent terry, he sent a letter apology and managed to hand the letter off to the media before the terry family had even seen it.....this guy is a piece of work, probably got this piece of advice from obama, who is famous for taking a photography crew with him to share a private moment of respect in front of the caskets of soldiers.....