PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden's girl problem.

Lummy
04-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Creepy Uncle Joe is a completely normal democrat.

Biden's girl encounters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&feature=youtu.be

So why have neither female nor male members of Congress ever questioned Biden's extraordinary public displays of gender familiarity?

I have read that Congress has a large pool of taxpayers' money set aside for hushing women who complain about or threaten to expose sexual harassment by Capitol denizens generally. :shocked20:

Furthermore, at least a few of them have been allegedly associated with pedophile rings, perhaps one context for considering democrats' extraordinary "concern" across the board for illegal immigrant kiddies.

No. LOL. Not ever.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/congress-sexual-harassment-slush-fund-255547
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-congress-plays-by-different-rules-on-sexual-harassment-and-misconduct/2017/10/26/2b9a8412-b80c-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6c875955d7fc
http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/03-30-05/discussion.cgi.53.html

:studying:

Lummy
04-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Remember, you pay for every bit of it.

Captdon
04-06-2019, 10:51 AM
He's Creepy and a child molester.

Lummy
04-06-2019, 10:53 AM
"President Creepy Joe".

Wat ya think?

Mini Me
04-06-2019, 11:12 AM
He's Creepy and a child molester.
That's a terrible thing to say about Joe! You have NO EVIDENCE of this!

Common
04-06-2019, 11:28 AM
I think Joe Biden is a product of his generation, we hug and always made more human contact. We didnt have to worry if we hugged a woman we just met as long as she realized it was a greeting and you didnt grab her behind or something.

These just now coming out Whines about how they felt this and that I believe are PURE bullshit to ruin his candidacy to enhance one of the more whackjob leftists

For 8 yrs of obama no one had a problem with Biden

Don29palms
04-06-2019, 12:09 PM

Are you saying he shouldn't say something without evidence to back it up?

Tahuyaman
04-06-2019, 12:47 PM
The media is trying to turn this into a positive attribute. Good old Joe is just a real caring guy and loves everyone.

Tahuyaman
04-06-2019, 12:48 PM

That depends. Ask Brett Kavanaugh.

Tahuyaman
04-06-2019, 12:56 PM
I think Joe Biden is a product of his generation, we hug and always made more human contact. We didnt have to worry if we hugged a woman we just met as long as she realized it was a greeting and you didnt grab her behind or something.

These just now coming out Whines about how they felt this and that I believe are PURE bull$#@! to ruin his candidacy to enhance one of the more whackjob leftists

This need to hug people and get touchy feely is not a product of a past generation. This is a recent thing. In the past, we shook hands at arms length. Now days it's hugs all around. Hug when you meet. Hug when you leave. The man hug thing is especially odd.

Biden has just taken it to the next level with the hair sniffing, shoulder rubs and neck kissing. The occasional sexual innuendo with very young girls is a bit concerning though.

Mini Me
04-06-2019, 01:17 PM

Yes! Of course! Its also one of the rules of this forum!

Ethereal
04-06-2019, 01:41 PM

Just look at the video. He fondles female children in public view of the entire world. Now imagine what he does when no one is looking...

Ethereal
04-06-2019, 01:42 PM

These just now coming out Whines about how they felt this and that I believe are PURE bull$#@! to ruin his candidacy to enhance one of the more whackjob leftists

There is nothing normal or generational about Biden's behavior. It is creepy and disgusting.

Cotton1
04-06-2019, 02:10 PM
This need to hug people and get touchy feely is not a product of a past generation. This is a recent thing. In the past, we shook hands at arms length. Now days it's hugs all around. Hug when you meet. Hug when you leave. The man hug thing is especially odd.

Biden has just taken it to the next level with the hair sniffing, shoulder rubs and neck kissing. The occasional sexual innuendo with very young girls is a bit concerning though.

In the South that crap starts on day one if you are properly presented at birth as a Southerner. Hug granny , hug mamas hug the nurses hug hug hug. I don't remember when I was born a po' Southern baby but I guarentee it probably happened.

Cotton1
04-06-2019, 02:11 PM
There is nothing normal or generational about Biden's behavior. It is creepy and disgusting.

So is his wife :)

Cotton1
04-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Just look at the video. He fondles female children in public view of the entire world. Now imagine what he does when no one is looking...

Continues "fondling" them?

Common Sense
04-06-2019, 03:02 PM
Fondles? Come on.

Tahuyaman
04-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Fondles? Come on.

He's quite handsy with them. It's just not quite right.

Ransom
04-06-2019, 03:38 PM
An Emerson College (http://emersonpolling.com/2019/03/19/national-poll-sanders-tied-with-biden-beto-gets-post-announcement-bump/) survey of U.S. registered voters found that of the top potential 2020 Democratic challengers who might face Trump, only former Vice President Joe Biden, who has yet to announce he is running, holds a relatively wide lead on Trump, at 55 percent to Trump's 45 percent. The leads of the other candidates fall within the margin of error

https://www.newsweek.com/2020-poll-donald-trump-beats-democratic-candidates-1369476

So this poll was about 3 weeks ago, it will be interesting to see where polls are today given the recent bumps in the road for Biden. I just saw him patting some lad on the head and joking about having permission to do so, Biden should be more polished than this. He is Establishment, he is a career politician, he's too experienced to act this stupid.

Fascinating...….I gotta figure this plays into the hands of Democrats who wish to run a more progressive non-Establishment candidate. It also plays into the hands of Bernie Sanders. And Trump who is unable to keep out of small ball scraps gives Biden someone to spar with.

My advice would be let Biden defend himself. There are more and more women coming out with accusation against him, this appears to be a pattern with Joe Biden. I personally think he's no predator and should be let be....but I think it's the Democrats stirring the soup here. Joe is being held to their standards, he's a white dude and old school.....and yet leading the Democrat race for President. Wow.

Common Sense
04-06-2019, 03:40 PM
He's quite handsy with them. It's just not quite right.

He certainly doesn't respect personal space and touches people a lot. Fondling however implies a sexual or romantic element.

Accusing people of child molestation isn't something people should do casually.

Tahuyaman
04-06-2019, 04:16 PM
He certainly doesn't respect personal space and touches people a lot. Fondling however implies a sexual or romantic element.

Some of the videos of him pawing young girls, sniffing their hair and trying to kiss them is disturbing to say the least.

Common Sense
04-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Some of the videos of him pawing young girls, sniffing their hair and trying to kiss them is disturbing to say the least.
Sure...but I think it's unwise to accuse him of sexually assaulting children.

Tahuyaman
04-06-2019, 04:28 PM
What would you call it then? Moleststion can be of a variety of actions and degree.

The Xl
04-06-2019, 05:30 PM
I dunno if he's guilty of any sexual misconduct, but he's at least guilty of being creepy and weird as fuck

The Xl
04-06-2019, 05:31 PM

Its certainly more incriminating than anything Trump has been accused of.

Ethereal
04-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Fondles? Come on.

Fondle - stroke or caress lovingly or erotically.

Seems accurate.

Just ask yourself one question: Have you ever touched a female child like that before? Especially one you did not know?

Ethereal
04-06-2019, 07:10 PM

Yeah, that's how it looked to me. It appeared sexual. If he had touched grown women that way, nobody would doubt that it was sexual.

Caressing children in ways that could be easily construed as erotic isn't something people should do casually either.

Common Sense
04-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Yeah, that's how it looked to me. It appeared sexual. If he had touched grown women that way, nobody would doubt that it was sexual.

Caressing children in ways that could be easily construed as erotic isn't something people should do casually either.

Huh, I didn't see it as sexual or erotic. I suspect if you're looking for something, you'll probably see it.

While I agree Biden shouldn't be touching people the way he does, it's certainly possible his intentions are innocent.

Ethereal
04-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Huh, I didn't see it as sexual or erotic. I suspect if you're looking for something, you'll probably see it.

While I agree Biden shouldn't be touching people the way he does, it's certainly possible his intentions are innocent.
And I suspect if you're not looking for something, you'll probably miss it.

How would you construe Biden's behavior if the females in question had been adults instead of children? Have you ever touched a female child like that before? Simple questions. And fair, too.

Common Sense
04-06-2019, 09:08 PM
And I suspect if you're not looking for something, you'll probably miss it.

How would you construe Biden's behavior if the females in question had been adults instead of children? Have you ever touched a female child like that before? Simple questions. And fair, too.
The video certainly does paint Biden as a creepy child molester. Complete with slo mos and close ups.

Its clearly unwanted attention in many of the examples and Joe is obviously a weird dude who touches people and has a penchant for whispering in people's ears. But is it sexual? Is the old dude getting his rocks off my holding women and children's arms and kissing them on the head? Maybe. Maybe he is a perv who likes nothing more than touching children in front of a press scrum. It could also be that he's one of those people who just shows innocent affection in a physical and largely inappropriate way.

I have 4 nieces. They love me to death and I love them. When they were little they wouldn't leave me alone. They'd hold my hand on walks, sit on my lap and climb all over me. If that was video taped, played in slow motion and narrated with accusations, some could be convinced that I was a pervert. For the record, I'm not. I'm not sexually attracted to children and obviously not my beautiful nieces. But the point is, physical contact isn't necessarily sexual or malicious.

I'm not a supporter of Biden and I hope he's not nominated, but it's pretty clear that this is an attempt at taking Biden out of the race. The videos, the episodes and incidents in question all took place years ago. It's not hard to imagine that this "Creepy Joe" narrative isn't an attempt to protect his alleged victims, but rather a political assassination attempt.

It's also hard to buy the concern when Trump himself has been accused by a dozen women of far more than arm grabbing, kisses on the head and whispers.

donttread
04-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Creepy Uncle Joe is a completely normal democrat.

Biden's girl encounters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&feature=youtu.be

So why have neither female nor male members of Congress ever questioned Biden's extraordinary public displays of gender familiarity?

I have read that Congress has a large pool of taxpayers' money set aside for hushing women who complain about or threaten to expose sexual harassment by Capitol denizens generally. :shocked20:

Furthermore, at least a few of them have been allegedly associated with pedophile rings, perhaps one context for considering democrats' extraordinary "concern" across the board for illegal immigrant kiddies.

No. LOL. Not ever.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/congress-sexual-harassment-slush-fund-255547
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-congress-plays-by-different-rules-on-sexual-harassment-and-misconduct/2017/10/26/2b9a8412-b80c-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6c875955d7fc
http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/03-30-05/discussion.cgi.53.html

:studying:

That is NOT the proper way to handle any of those claims. I get that a law maker, given their power and slimy tendencies make good targets for suits that might be exaggerated. But the existence of this fund at all, no matter what grievances it covers is wrong. It needs to be ended and we need the names of those who used government money ( including office budget money) to settle employee grievances.
It needs to be known that government ( taxpayer money) will no longer be available for these purposes. I would predict the number of suits following such changes to decrease and their merit to increase.

Mini Me
04-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Its certainly more incriminating than anything Trump has been accused of.
The Hell you say!

Look at the incredibly STUPID hypocritical MORONS running in to attack Biden for being overly friendly and not even being ACCUSED of sexual misconduct when they think Trump is a GOD and he not only is accused by more than a DOZEN WOMEN of sexual assault he ADMITTED sexually assaulting women. Treason Monkeys are not only pathetic stupid LOSERS they have no shame whatsoever. This comes from not even understanding the CONCEPT of decency integrity or honesty

Do you want me to post all the pics of Trump being very touchy/sexual?

Captdon
04-07-2019, 07:19 PM

There you go, Doc.

Captdon
04-07-2019, 07:44 PM

A pedophile only has to be attracted to children. He doesn't have to act on it. Biden is a pedophile. I don't say this casually. It is a conclusion from 40 years of behavior.

Captdon
04-07-2019, 07:45 PM

Who has done that?

Captdon
04-07-2019, 07:49 PM
The video certainly does paint Biden as a creepy child molester. Complete with slo mos and close ups.

Its clearly unwanted attention in many of the examples and Joe is obviously a weird dude who touches people and has a penchant for whispering in people's ears. But is it sexual? Is the old dude getting his rocks off my holding women and children's arms and kissing them on the head? Maybe. Maybe he is a perv who likes nothing more than touching children in front of a press scrum. It could also be that he's one of those people who just shows innocent affection in a physical and largely inappropriate way.

I have 4 nieces. They love me to death and I love them. When they were little they wouldn't leave me alone. They'd hold my hand on walks, sit on my lap and climb all over me. If that was video taped, played in slow motion and narrated with accusations, some could be convinced that I was a pervert. For the record, I'm not. I'm not sexually attracted to children and obviously not my beautiful nieces. But the point is, physical contact isn't necessarily sexual or malicious.

I'm not a supporter of Biden and I hope he's not nominated, but it's pretty clear that this is an attempt at taking Biden out of the race. The videos, the episodes and incidents in question all took place years ago. It's not hard to imagine that this "Creepy Joe" narrative isn't an attempt to protect his alleged victims, but rather a political assassination attempt.

It's also hard to buy the concern when Trump himself has been accused by a dozen women of far more than arm grabbing, kisses on the head and whispers.

Creepy Joe isn't related to them. Different thing altogether. Trump has been accused. Have you seen any pictures to back up the claim? We have plenty on Biden. His joking about it was sick.

The latest was just last week at the IBEW convention.

Captdon
04-07-2019, 07:51 PM
The Hell you say!

Look at the incredibly STUPID hypocritical MORONS running in to attack Biden for being overly friendly and not even being ACCUSED of sexual misconduct when they think Trump is a GOD and he not only is accused by more than a DOZEN WOMEN of sexual assault he ADMITTED sexually assaulting women. Treason Monkeys are not only pathetic stupid LOSERS they have no shame whatsoever. This comes from not even understanding the CONCEPT of decency integrity or honesty

Yea, I'd like to see them.

AZ Jim
04-08-2019, 12:26 AM
He's Creepy and a child molester.Bullshit!! What a damn lie.

Mini Me
04-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Yea, I'd like to see them.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxITEhUTEhIVFRUXFRUWFRcVFRUVFhYXFRUXFxUVFx UYHSggGBolGxUVITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGi0lHyUtLy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS4tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALUBFgMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAIDBAYHAQj/xAA/EAABAwIEAwYDBgUDAwUAAAABAAIDBBEFEiExBkFREyJhcYGRMq GxBxRSwdHwQmJyouEjgvEkU5IVM0Oy4v/EABoBAAIDAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDAAEEBQb/xAAsEQACAgEEAQMDBAIDAAAAAAAAAQIRAwQSITFBEyJRBTJhNE JxkYHBFCQz/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDjNbTdm9zCQbG1woU6U3JPUk+6arZBJxG yUbbkDxCI47UtfIMrQ1rWgABRLiyFX7qQA7kugYVQQvorvydpl NuoXP2zl1h0VxkjmAlpIuLJsF7QW6YNeLEjxTUUhoAYy4nUIYU pqgjxJJIKiHqt0WGTSm0cbj42sPc6K/geGh3feLj+EHY+fgtrh0xZYB0fgLXA9tEqeSuENjivlgV/B1Y6JjAY7DWxed/QFCKrg+tYP/ZLv6CHewBuV0tuK8iAD1B0Un3wnr5hC9RJu2GsKOKzQuabPa5p 6OBafYpi6zi9NFOLSAO6HmPLmPosFi+AOiJLTmbyuNUcciYuWN oBpL0rxMFiWo4Mrvu7Zpba5QAfK5/NZdbWtwkxYYx9hd+Unr3jdNxVdsp34MhNUOc5znG5cSST1KhVu Okuwu1V6g4elksSC0E2udLHx+SVJ12Ek30BrpBbrCsGEI0MefN Y9o0EgdAeQPVXqmGCTuTRMzbbNHqHtAIS/VQfpM5uruF5c9nDRFcW4Xey7obvaNSw/GB1FvjHz81n2bo4tPoBpo2NTxO6KMRMaAAO6VT4JrYxVF0u7r+ XUovW8G3p+2a5zu5cDnssOyJwuQDpv4J+RNMFMM8bhn3klhBaR y5FZ9evdc3K8Sm7LPF6EklRBLo32VSwxxVMjyM1tj+EA7fNc6A R0YdOym7TK5rXc9rgpuKNtspsF1zmvle5nwucXC/ibpKDIeiSWyxsrCDqLJq1n2hUsLJh2fMctrBZNXLsg6PdOmOqL 8I4I6rn7NuwBc49By+arY9h5gmdGbaE7dEVeyyvJ7Bh57ISeK2 3BkET4HiXLuct91goKlxAZfQK/E5w7zb6dOSfiVx4Ak6ZVxJxZJIxp0zn6oepqkkuJO5UbmEbrK+ xg1S08ZLgB1USt4dGS/TpdUy12aWBwY0OOpOjG8g38RV+gaHOvrfrqPayFUzM51vfy0Ft PZHaNuTz6rMzWgtFTi1t/S6l+66aFSMkFttfoqlTX5QbNJt0a51vMAGyqvA1KlyUq6J+uo+ SzeJYs6PNG9gJ5HY6jdaGjM85JytDBexIIJPS2/usjj9WXgB8Ya8HXQg2HW+4RwjyLzNbbQFcblNXqSeYj1jbkDqb LTcVVziyOPUNaNr6chsqXBlAJqyFh2uXHyaL/WyKcf01qssbYizQLfNaMVbJfILu0N4XpnOYXPHd/wDj/qBGvjpyRWsqJHON/hcBpyBAsD+XkVPhEbY4mscQL7XPMnQIlUUgc0kfvQELm5G9zs2 xilFUZ6RpNib3tY+Pn8tUyOI5gb/vl7hHKimFvAj9P1+SrNp/Dl8wUKZGXHAtAPgPUdfNZPibDbSNlaBqRmtsej7ewPmDzWwjf3 LH+E/2n9/NVq2kBAB2Nx77exJ9gm43UkLmrQLm4ulETorAG2hH5rP4dVMLZ RJo51zfxWvxDhNvYOmbcuy3Demi5zLERc+Nl0cz+DLFNdljDsP 7UuA5C91RIVmiq3Rklp3Fiq7jc3WYM8aFZhgumQBFKQBRIh5DR XW7xPFIvuccAZms0NIJtsN1naJgLgBzIV7Foiw96wK0QSSsp2A 6emYCcxsOWl0lHVS66LxA2XQIr5XOIzEmwtqqyLV+ETNjMrmEN BGpHXmhCHKqkDHo03BGOfdHyPDblzQ3y3/VCcQkMj3yONy4k6+JU2Hw3jNrlxdYAKpUAi4Ka41jQNvdQQwrD g+MuzAEdUf4LewSuEhbltz6+CyFLMfh5IhDCXGzRcpmBXHgqbp j+LYmMqnZLZdCLIVVyhxuE+va7Mc17+Kq2WSfDaGIVldwlx7QA DffyGqpIlgEgEveIbcEZnbD/lA+go9m6p6NjTpYsNi3bUWzAn0KvQUYDtco0zNaOV+WvMae6D4 LK27oy62gt1BJ0I9vki0csw7sjWWvo5pOvk3kkM3w5iPkfzHqp zNmbpdpt7qu942XufT0QDTyPFGRNIJa0N3cTbU+fNYfjR0bpg6 Mg3BvY9LW+pWvfUtaw2jc/p3Rc33N3WXP8ZIL7tblBLtNNNrjTRNx3Znz/aD0kkk4xGh4KkcycyNFyGEe9v0VTFapz5XvJ7xcSt19l2Hx/dKiZ9rkkAnkGt/W6xdNTB1QW3BGY3O2nVa4NemlQunusN4BSGeme97iHMd/pP6OAaTy21C2NK27ddyNfNpP6LN01a2IfdmgBoJJNs18xJ010N z0KLYLWOLuzkaQQdCWloc06ZgD5beK5uVPc7N8a2IeG3Fuh/Vv5hJ0Pe/fP/lTzACS3Un5/wCUqp1nD98wkssrhm/lb5f/AJCgnfdo6g/ll/NWzufL63VGmFw6/wCJWmC0BqnieYMfFfmQD0WSmqLtLTuTe66lNwrE+ldK0DtC0nU 8/wAtVyiohIJvuCQurkacbRiV3yF4cNaacvNsw6IDZWIqlzWloJs VXskNhj2OVqKaypJ4cqTIHMOrsrw4621t5bKXFMbdIdbeyEUjS 7NbcNv7KtI5M3UiFk1SSpFySXZDo2OcRQOojCDd+Qa25rm6P8S 0LYXuY12a3NAE/UKpAQdo6R9ltHCQ98oF2ju38RrZZPiiaN08nZtsA4+pvqVZkpJ oYWE5mteLi1xyQeUX1TpxpJfgFS5DnBuHRyiTObWG6t4TEyOpb 3xkDtSbahZvC5Xh5ay/e0ICJwxk6c03SRuLBzMKfaU6IyRuiIN2m9vTVZmSlaIA/mSn4tA9ts4I6X6eCio6WWVpDRdrBcnkPVYciqbQ6LtFFXaSizC 525fqnUtGN3e36oiXiyBIsq01RJBIHN8iCLse3m1zebdNvaxAK 3FJVtnhMkFzksZIic0kP8wO8kX8+4/i2usVMQdCm4diEtNK2WF2V7TcHkerSObTzCqUU+w4TcXaNr94D hdedu073PgP1Rmhw6nxKE1FKewm2li3jD7a6DVoduHDx0vdZPG YJqclkjS1/Ly6g8x4pDxNGuOZSQTrKmEt7xB8Cuf4lIDI7L8INhb99bo3hlN 2sga7XNuhGMUgimcwbA6J/oPGrfkz5M6ycIpJJJWvoOaoSbjDhLFh5tfI+5P+7/CysgINx8l2PiBlOzDI4yQLtaBbe9rrA8PUkZc7ORa2xXSlzBNK q4ERTUu+yLBKGYBsxJF75XeIBIJ9lpKiXLG2RzrvbZxubl2mou f3oFVrccjZA2CMC7TbyAWeqpHOY466edhqufnxuSTRswzUbTNr NKHlj2nuuGYH02+ifWbj0Wa4Rr3OaYXcnXb4A7rRV181mgudsA NSTsPzWGS5Hod2mhPifkhuEVIc+Rvr77/VE34NPlDcjhpbUH1PVCI8Nkp5O8NDz6g73/fJV/JKIcVxaaIPjBOVwuPDkfnqsSH98B3W5K6vQ0scnaMeBcxnKTyI/fyXK8ToyyRzd7EjTmunGSlhTXgxSTU2XcdhYGtyW8UGLeqkuSQ CvajfyS3yWQFeJxCaUJCzSz5A4gXvp5dVVe65KuQU+Zhsdb38w LXVF26OapIpHiSSSAs2tJgv3ou79nam3VZWWnyTZD/C8A+hF1p6bEHwEuYBe1tVm2NdLNru4kk/Nb9ZH3oVifB0bFwa8xsht2cbe/522WIxjC3wvIO19NUUwLHXUrXgC5LrH00QXEax8shc4k3OngpP 4Iuf5D/2cRxGZ/aWvbTy5qXG2QsmPYnS+vOxvyWXwlr+1HZ3zXsLeOiO1dM9ji14 73P1TdGuGxed9It8a1cMsMIjN3AgH6FDaurEcIp49L2dKRz5hv lzPoqtfRyNDXEd0nQ8lQmkJuTuVjzKpsfB2hGW+y8JKhACe0Hr 7pQQ7tU4vBTCo3BUQPcH8QOoqlsupjdZkzR/EwncDm5u49RzKMcX46K2pJZcRRgtiJ0zg/E+1tnG1vADmsUDcLQYdiHaQthdq6IkRnmY3a5b/wArhp4P8EGRtRtGvQqMsyjJWnwG6rhmaONtRTuzNcwPHJ1nC/usLWyOc8l9819b7rrnAuNtfE6kee/HmLL/AMcZN9P6SbeRCwPHdKGVRyiwIunyyPJBNmfJhWKbj8MzSsYfCX yMaBclwsPVRZUc4ILRWwuf8LXEn2t+aCEW5JC30aDiiOZgjbIC G20BWd7N1wQDuBf1XQftGxWCTK1ou4DQjks9w/LEBlee8SNCurkm5Q3NUZowSlSLs3A8jmdrG65I1CXDmEyMkcJW EbaOGmh/4XS8MIDBboqeNEaG3P8AK652XK/TcTXHH70zLNwdoqe1aALNId0uDofmEVopWi5HPmCQT5ka+myq4 lNkpqib8Mb7eJynX5/NDMHrLhcx3wzbBI0D6+SM3BuObXEkHyvqFbMkdRGbD0O7T0Q53 eaqFJOY5Rya7un1+E+/1KilTp9BSjatdleupy24B1At6EWusC9wZMQ4LplWLlx8fyH5hc 94npbS5hzF1pwSaTgZMq/cBpxmk7mpJsPNT4xhb4Hhr9yLr3A2/wDURf1han7SqIiRknLKAnrpijDPZZR5VM5qWTunzQ0USicsjFu ep8r7Ic46oq6nzNA6NBQtw1R5e/8ACKj0NXq8XqUEfQcnBNMI3DLc2Op1XGpqTsZnjm0uFvVfSBC4 LxZEWV8mYWGYH0K0SyPcpS5DjDdFqPZE7BCKZkp3c7bwVAUoG6 2+MuAoYiPxfqse511h1WSW/s6ugww9O2uS/wACTRx1RL7W0tfrdarjIQvf3G9+wufBYnBqRz5iGi5W0qcNkjD TINXDmu1ocacIyvk4Otk4zlGvJkeIa0djHANwS530aPqs28olj 8t53+By+2h+d0KeVizu8kq+RkPtQgpWqFimalBDiFC9qmTXBWQ hj3UsMpY4OHL9kKIhPehrguMnFprsNUmIGGZkw1ykOuOn8Xu0u Hqin2gw3nDm6gt0Pgs5RDtAGc76eZByj1dp6qafEHuawE3yiw8 uXyR6al7WaNXLfL1F5V/6ZUFO7oj/AARhL5ZzlGob9UD+8uW6+zSt7MySOHQei3Y0tycFyjnzbr3dFP G8KfHIQ/UlBp6J4s8DQHdbniTERM7Rvqgj6qMMLLa/qtGfc8VyXIvG0p0mH+HuL2ZAyXukaX5IliFS+YhsIvc/FfQePssA6jcCG23tYczfkun4NhhiiaHWz21A2b4D8z+i8+8kpX Bncy4oxSmvJRxuhBpXRN+GzR5jO0uv4nX3WZbB2Z05afot5NFc EdQQspXxFr7OFr6e37+SVkBxsuUEtwqOJxHVOpzl2U9a3M2/ug8DF2SRyh7M3NzNfMaEe4KyHE5Aa3TXVvt/wjmEyEFzD/UPXQ/l7oRU0/3iVzeTXvv/AORH5LZh9zTMeVbbRncIjLZmPy3DTcrXcYyGaAPt0UzcMaxhAH Log02KkRuieL9Fpm1GaT8g48Tljcl4Mi9hXs0dmN8blEXEdE3E IgTG3XUfM2smzxxSbTMybfgo17y02HQfRDSj1bAC59+X16IC5J zqpsKPR4kkkkhH1iAuPfbBBknY8D4hb2XZcq5d9tcV443dHfVN yK0Mxz2uwPVS5qGA9f8AKz7W3RiVpFDTX5i/yQvLZYNQryHoNBawJou8K1DYqsOdsAum4zikMkTSADcey5NhjM 1Q0ddFu8TweSGkllcfhY4i39J1Xe0kcfowlJ8o8x9Qc/XnGK8nJKqTM5zvxOJ9zdVnBSvTCFznyGMClaVERZPjcqISZl5m XuUFeZPEqyHhXh2TnGyjVEJaSUtddu41HmNR8wFcr2ASODdr5m/0v7zP7XNQ2PkVb7e5B5gNaf8AYA0f2gK8bqdht3CvgVl0v7PMH 7WmdyJcVjBEzoug8N4j92gZYaHf1Xa9GUE3F8mHJki6UugfjdA YXltjbqstVNLpABvcfVbTEqqSqeQ0X6abeagbgrY3Nvq4kXQ6j I1jSl2DijcrXQfo8HjDopTu0XA8baX8r3RZ0qrV0mR0bOrCfYh NbIuFkrdwdaMnJKywXKji9H2sZbpm3YejhtryB29VPmTgEsMx9 FUZhroRoQdwRoQfG6LQatIQ7iKLsphKPhl0d4SAfm0f2nqpqKe 6RVMd2gfVf6cgd0OvlsUuF4Lh7vxPc73cSrWLx3UOE1bWM10y6 H3WnStJtMTqE2kw3HCC4ArD8SU2WV4tbXRH8LxQy1LAPhuVoOI MMjmDrjW2hWiUfUVrwBCfo2peTkkQu8DkSArVbHeZngQPYq5JQ Bj7/hKjpI89Q0dS4/IlHlTWaKf8lR/TSfy6/oDY38R80EKP1hHfzEW5ed0AKvU/ezJj+08SSSWcM+tguefbHHelv0IK6BTSZmtPUArDfay29K4Jz6 LMtiseWipvBrf/AKrPErX8QwWoofAN+ix71izf+h6f6d+l/s8oJQ2driLgEG3kt/xXxYx+HTRgWc4NYB1DnAE+11zykZeQK3xF3YR4uFvQFdHT5cUs DhJ+5dHA1mnzLI8yXtb5Ms9MzhJxvuvWhZzMNLvBNII1U1kiFC CY9PLlVcMp8FKCpZB7WX1JTZDyCQTozr+9lCDC3RexleyapAbq EDrcNmMbZWDPGebdS3WxDm7i3hcLcU1I6RsbG6aC5OgA6krM8A VRDZW795rrX6gj8kQkxGQsvL/pHUlp1I9AbD5p2PXyxppq2Sekhk2u6Ok4fT00EdmvaXcyNTf0W bxaJ75AWg2B3UGGVmdgI26mw1/dlbfOFlnqJyts1Qwxg1QO4nqZw2F7QXOjJ+EE3DrXBA8vmiEVc LA7XAOulrqv941OpTI65jrljnblrszswLmkg5RbQeGuoKRvfkf NJytKg3T3cLh7fRWWxnrdZ9tQBsR7BRSyOOz3DwDiB9VXqfgHY E8fpmSQvjkcGXF2uJ2cNWm3PX5XWYwuYts14IPyPkVa7AXuVKS wDXVBKTkMilElnNwsvXtIdYHQrQOkB52QWtF3tA8Qih9xUuhmC VPZzB3RbX/1NsjbgrFGK7ncrBP7Yn4dFsjNxVGWSU+T3EYyJHG2l/mh7BaUEDk76K/JUZgc245KLDGBz5M5sBE8g+JsPzR4nuzKT/BWV1g2Iy2KHUoVZFqyMuv4akoYGos/MjNHojskp+zSSqCPpfhOq7SmYeYFj6aID9pTbwEeI+q9+zqsBY +O+xv7p3HusYH8w+oUwy3Y0zZrcXp55x/IH4oZ/wBCw9C38lg3BdJ4ppz/AOn+WX6hc4cFnz/edn6ZL/r7X8jaKImVoAuSbBE/tHwswNpAd3NmcfMGIfmr/AFKH1Qcdcu3moftpqy6uZF/DFA23nIS5x9gz2R4sf72YNfqWk8MertnPrL1JIJxyRAL2y9uvQ oQY5l1BfKbFW0yVoIUIRZ08SqvchSMk8FVkJg49EiEwSKRrlZD 2mlcx2Zri1w2I0K01LxBHK3JUMDXEZe1aBce4JGvmFmANUr72V OKYUZOPRv8NZKwns7TxGxYS9txcC/Qb3RJjJ3bhjet3EkegGvuFziixCWM9x5b5HT22WjoOLTtK3/c38wkyxvwPhlj5NWMKHOZ9/AMA+YKxdbiEkEj4rk5XnWw1B1vp5rZCpINnBwJDTYgg2cAQbeI IVF2ARzVRllByZG90EjM4ZgbncDKG7JUVT5HS6uJnI8adzNlM3 Gz/wBxvqbLotBTQRtyxsa0cwAPnzPqrA7I3ZZp0uRYHQ6aotqZW5n NHYw7qPdQuxh3h7rd1/CtJJr2WQ9YyWf2ju/JZfE+CJGXMLw8fhd3Xeh2PyU2IpzZBhbKuqJbTQmRzW5jZzG2F 7X75A3VmHCp4ZM1Uwx2BADnNJJPPuk2Fr+60P2N09pqknQtia0 g/wAzzf2yfNN48qw+YBuuXdOjCMeRM5ykmiPBMOZJuL3RWbhG3ej OvQp3C2IQRt7+hWnhxKJ/wuCdSYtOUTk+K4e+E97ck6fJUGh1y0D4gWgc9Tstxx5ks0ncHR AOH4A+d7+TGX9Six1CVlTuSoBY3RCKHLzt3j4rIsatzxj8JWKY FWR8lRh8Htkk4hJL3IL02dO4EmyVNr/E23stHxcSco/mH1WFwepyTxuv/EB76LfY2Mzmf1BK0juB1vrEEsqkvKHcQM/6Bw6NXKZAuy43EDRyD+Q/RcbcQh1HEkaPpKTxSX5NJwBM1kznuIa1rS5xOwa0XJ9gsbxVjT quqknOmY2YPwsboxvnYXPiSparECyN7BoZAGk/yg3I9dB7oG4p2N+1HK19eu6GlIBJehEYxAJyQCRUIIlMcnkphU IMcy6gcwhWUnqiEDZVKHXUL2WTQqIWxGOZTyRsFA08joRyUgPV EQ9RnhPCvvNVHG7SMXklPSKPvP8AfRvm4IOFoOH8XjpmPBNnzZ Wk/hiZr/c4j0Yo3RaVs39bXl73POl3XtoLDk3029FXPW7reY/JDqWua8XzAjk5puNeoUhJ6DzGh/ysTTvk6MWq4CTpmuFrnpcZmkX27ykwpr435Q9nYm5dmZaXNbQ5 xo/lqQh1OT5+Gg+pKmMzW2Drx+eg9P4SiXAMuTTuKrylD6WqdcDMC 38Wu3PRX5CmIVJUDsHkdFLLIwgZ48jh1IcC11/ABw9fBAsWk79zufmjI5/1j6FCsbI0sNVG3vQ6KX/Hb82DoZjbLzvqSrtFVObfKSLIe0X8yiIjyMvzTkjHY3iCuMgjv qeatcIjuzHqGj2ug0jhm15/JEeGJgyGdx2DvoEUXZUo80CONJwO7zKyMaJY/UF7y88z7DkEKY9KlPdyaYwUHTJnJKJz0kITaNL2tnX6EH2XSmV OcQnqAuXSv1Wy4Yrc7Yx+HRBpeG0b/qklOCfwb7ErGneP5T9FxQrstQ68Th/KuM1XdLvAlN1C5Qr6bl2RkBa2S7z0GnsqzVJIEmtRrg5M5OcnJ +RtkgFKGpZVYBHZeZPFS5UrKEIspTcpU1l61qhCFeFqnLV5kUI V3BQuZqrZavWRajzCEs1r8KjmDWObd2wI0cPXn5FNxj7OK2Bna Rs7eO1z2Y/1G36x7u/238gtPwhAHS5jy2v1XT4ZdFIQfLZozTjJJJdeT5dBAOvI2I2Om 4N9k2U5iSR/jwXcuO8Ho52l80YEnKRndk8LuHxDwdcLkNfgskZOX/Ubyt8VvFv6K20nQnZKrI8CquzebkgZXaDm63dvotBQ4o8tEhA5 iw3Nt7XWew3OczGNN3A5uuVveIHmQPpzXQsFwaFsbc7Mzsljmu QL6usNtSSlzQzHJoHMr4qgDJK6GQbcwfNrtx5WSlxKqgF5mMfG dMzDp4aHb2RSs4WpX/C0xnqw6f8Aibj2sqmHYJPHIA58csBuHB4uS234SDY3tzQUNsCY hjucDsWujOuct6HoNQPNbumrBJG2Rt7OaCL76jmqkGEU8cglZG GuAIFi6wuLHu3tsSrL5ESBdkEp3/qHzJXmK4cWQZyO8fkoKqT6j5FHOIX56WM9Y2H3aCmRim7BeRxg 4ryZKksP4R6qeqqGka+wVF7rBVnTXHRG3wJj3ZFO7vEjyCUc5E L2czIc3oFXm+u6Y2p0APIWFvMnX3KS+ImnG7yJsCYu7wt/gAfkhYKK17S4E8ghuRSK4BzTuboaXJL3KkiFbjRPWg4Qd3iEkk nB950NS3tN+ZDkI8CuTYsfj/qP1SSWjN2jPhbUJ/wBXBehqSShkHAL0NXiShD3KllSSUIKyWVJJQh7lTSEklCHmVPi b3m+YSSVFnUOEPhvzutdNVlrCd7BJJO/aEvuMJiNc6V5L/ZC3ixskkskeZG7UKlSCUULbE2F7amwufMojE+zQkknZTFjJRIk ZCvEkkeMdIVC+QpJK0CyjVyGyO1Ul6OK/wD2mfJoSSTsYmRi6mckWSbPlboB66rxJUy65RBNrlB5BUGtvpf c/nZJJAw12R4w0DujYIOWpJI5CWeZUkkkJD//2Q==

https://i2.wp.com/ezkool.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/trump-girl.jpg?fit=835%2C671

https://www.metro.us/sites/default/files/styles/amp_gallery_portrait/public/main/articles/2017/09/08/donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-16.jpg

https://www.metro.us/sites/default/files/styles/amp_gallery_portrait/public/main/articles/2017/09/08/donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-14.jpg
http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxISERUSExIVFRUVFRUVFhcYFxcVFxgXGBUWGBcXGB gaHSggGBolHRUWITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy0lHyUtLS0tLS0tLS0vLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIAKgBLAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHAAj/xABAEAABAwEFBgMFBgUEAQUAAAABAAIRAwQFEiExBkFRYXGBEy KRMkKhscEHFCNS0fBicoKS4VOiwvFDFRZjsrP/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAwACBAUG/8QALREAAgICAgECBQMEAwAAAAAAAAECEQMhEjEEE0EFIlFhkTJ xgSOh0fAUFVL/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AL5CEBCAjALlmwABDgQgJVoQIIeEu8FOEMK1Asb+Ch8FOIQgI0 Cxt4KHwU5hN7wtApUn1D7oJ77h6o0GKcmkhKs5jPac1vUgfNNm 3lZycIqtnrl66LOrTeBeS98ku8xz1JH7CXs9kr1aTqrGgU2tqO c6YA8NuJwgSZg5ZZobvSO5/wBVjhG8ky9Wi+bMzWs3oJd8lW7121AJbQZ/U4fTd3UezZmt58bsJbTbUAgHHia84A8uAa4OYWHLfPUla5rO2r Sb95AYQ81HOqUyWw0YRAAzlwkQdDGhiNSLYfG8OEu3J/26skbj2xJOG0AQTk4CI6gaj95q60sLhiaQ4HQggj1Codm2bpvY 0iuC8hoLRhqQ6SHGWkeQ+SOp4JSndtrsrvw3yCCWlpIxAFgjC8 DFm9sROqCcl2ink+L42WX9OXF/RqkXrw0GBVe7NqntdgtAy/MBhcOrRkR0VtEESMwcwmRafRyPI8bJgdT9+n7MSwIMCWIQQrUZ 7EcCDCloRYUolieFBgSsICEaJYlhQYUrCCFKRBLCgwJWEWFKRB PAgwpQhBClAE8K7AjwuhGgWJ4EOBHhVT7QL7NCk2iww+rMnQim PajgTp6qUFbG20u1zWA07OZdmMYggEZHDxjjpKoFo83mJxOJku JnPf6/RNKtXKdJ4bhuATR9bcgoN7G8opUPqj2jWCd8ZpSlUYRJEd1Ftx HQZegHcpWm4x7TR3H6qSxhjM9HQhAQgIwCzEAASgCABHAURDoQ OdCNCRtOiuip3jhCKwUPWrEFKU6yukCyWFUKpbU3hjDhPlAy6z qpa32nDTJ45fvtKq9oOMGVZROz8LwJ/wBV/wAFWqyMI4gf5Cf3XbKpcyg2saNN7wHOENjFDS4uyOnExnzKb16 ZxdHO+IDvqfRI1WKvR3ZQU40yxiwWIMDrRVJeSCWPrGoROBxxY GggwXzlrAkaprXq3cMRYWl0NwDBVwAtBBxSM8WInLexvOYAUN/xOiWpUp0z6An5BLlP7CY+J/6nL86Jam2wvfVl4pgvZ4eBrx+GD5jBEBzm+jhwUvQpVWjHSrtc wRALvGDAGY3EEiQA9rBkJ8wmVVSyNYHUYfmlKeJhxNJaeIJB9Q l8y8/EbWpfnaJO+H4MFJ9IMdTDowuLmuaTG8kx5Ms9Oyueyds8Sysn3 Jp9mxHwI9Fm9rtD3nE92IgRJ1iSfqVo2zFm8OyUhvLcZ6vOL5E Dsr4ncmzmfFYKHjRi+7/zZMF6DGkyirQecFC9BjRECJA5egNRJyuUIHNRBjRIRYUBYp4iK aiJCAhQgfxEHiIkICFCB/EXeIk4QwiQPjWTbWVHV7S57jkThbyptPzP1Wp15DHH+E/IrILwrknnhA/7+J7ox7IQtrgE/AboUndeytorU/GbTlsnzF2EGNYESeq7Z+7xWtAx+w3M8/39FtNHAKQa0ANAgDgITGFIxevsxXGrmjkMh8AEkLkrDeT0z+i0 S3NgkQmeSyPJI3RxRo0eEYBcEISTOcEcIAjBREBCRtIyS4SNo0 TEAhrQzNdTalawzQ02pqKMjL9BhjeJPyH6lRVVufJWa32B9RoL G4iwk7huOWfMBV60XLbKstaBRByxOILz/K0Ex1PoVddHe8LycePx1yaVWV29azRVwiS4tb5QJMy6ch2Q0Ls qPzdFNvAQ5/roPirXW2XdZwC1odIGItGc75391D3heDKI8wJJ0ERPcqji7OjD ysco8lJUFoXdTZo2T+Z3mPqdOya2y+qFOQX4nflZ5j8MgoO3Xw axwueWt/IyQP6nHNyNSFMAtAA00G5Dh9TJk+IrqGxeptQPds9QjmQPgmZv 6iT5qT6XMQW9xojMrNxFuQneUjaLPSfo+eWgU9OL9jK/iGeL01+B4xzXiWuDgd40/wAHqtauvOhSI0NNn/1C8+ubUpPJpyCJkbiOi1fYLbRldrLLWHhVmtaGTIFRseWJ0Mdj qOCEcfB2uhPm+X/ysaVVJf7ouRagwpYoquckSwri1KwuLVCDQhKBqEhKBqJBHCgLU sWozaDjuRWyDbCgLU+Fl4/ogNnH7KtwZW0McKDCnjrOPzfBJvokbkHFoOhvhXYUdAqkCVGS0 jiD8lht4T4jgcsJM9ty2XaC1vpWeo9kYgBEiYkgTG9U2+rhZVq FpLWvDWicg55yxGBwzKKkkxixNx5FYuSrEAZE5nutRuuk5zGzv 4qjbM3NNol4ya45dMlf71tYpMLstIARb2GCdUQt4uaHEOOhTE1 6e4j1Cr9vtrHEuqVZJ1Gf0UJVtFGcg7tP6pHCzWpUj0GhC5Ckm YEIwRQjKIgISVoSoSVdMRUjKozRqYXVBmjMCairOrPPiUacmCK joBgEhpPmjUQE/uqpIjKWxijODw6xBTC1UpGIe00PA/qaR84HdIbINLMbXtwvf5897QABEc3fFMg90OcU8dr2LDac/RUC/mlhcQ0SZGeeUzGe7or7U0Kq20NIYSY5KZOrJh7KDVdiyLR8E7s NxueC6MgO3JKV6bG5wpK5LypMpPa95D62JrWgGG4ZAmNCY1OWY S477Nk1StFKtdCH5hOH2WkRIpCY1gT6p7a2sxDOTw5JcWcRkq8 mkWeNNjG7rBieOMFoPDykBaLQuShaKNLx6TXupgYXey9sGQGub BAyGUxkqbYBhdI3f9LS7FThgHISqRk3Iz51xSDFclIQQmmETrV Qxpc4wAJKrrNs6OOHU3hs+0IPwTjbCsRSawe8TPQD/KpT6K2YMKlG2KnOnRqFlNOqwPpvxNOh1/6S/wB34ELL7rvWrZX4mZtPtMPsu/Q81e7n2jo2gQ12F+9jsnDtvHMIzwJEU7JgWfLPNNa1kBOIFwMR kZHcJx4qLUh2vroexGakfl6I1ZF031hOPzRvEaRqRr8Fzpdm13 YpzXLmZwXtG8Dzjto8dIPIolI06gxMIPTI+iu37lUvYTZVLfaP 6f4TltYjVNqtJ28F3BdRe7eFVoI6c1ruqbPYQlm1UL3gpE4F0x jaaIe0tOh+mY+Sor7BUbW8Wo0kCrhLhnOKQRGoyK0NzUyt9mDm mBnIJjLFAIE+qRKNmrDl46YnYLvYD4o1cASOBjP4pjf1mLwN4G 5S13YvBBcAPy5ycO6eajrxrYZ4kwO6tJaDB1Io9ssOZDTA5ZJp/wCmM3ynd5W2HEDimjKj+KRs26NqQhchSzACEKAIyKIcEnW0SoR KwTEVI97UICO4IwYmIqx3Y7MHNMjX4RHxlMqdOo20DyOg4gXe6 1sZD/a0Ql7jvik+s6ztdL2mSOQAJPScktY2vaHsqZubUfB/MwkuYf7SB1B4J/GkrBCfaBtL8oVW2iqHD++CnHVfNHOFA7TP0HOUub0acK+ZFYNI vPyXGxgGYE9kOAk6mN0Ej5IH0W72ud/W/wDVZ1Ru2Mq9nE7pCFjiCBuOnI8EarZ2HSmQeJc6Y9UpQYGjIaa INk6HlxUcdTCd5DfUrSVTdhbPidUqEThgA/xHWOcD/crkrY0YfKlcq+gCKUYoCmmUgNrqMsY7g4j1H+FVXsWi2qzNqML HaEeh3EKl3jdtSiTiHl3OHsnvu6FbvGyKuLEZYu7RCVqaYCiHV WNmHZkccuHqpeqFF02H721wZkxhJfwkkBscSfkU/O6xsrh3kSJG0XtbaL/JWDKTR5jU8/zP1T6wbcmocLXU3no5v1UfbqBrt8PRp9o741+iUq3LicHEkYYj JoPwC5vq0uzpeinLomP/AHbXHtWdnaoY6+yoy89pajSKrbLhM5ubUyPUFsFS1issCIlI33 Z4pOBGqWvKkmWfixof7O7TttLYJwvAzaciO29S9TEd468VifnZ Ulkte0yNR6FaHsjtDVrMw16LhGlQCWHrGh56LVHLF9mOWGS6LO 0xvRPGzBAORz6c0laKZ0ByOQTNtWHAE5jLtz5JjQtMnCkyus7p aNyErHJUxoYHKFTdrHEFjxoyo1x7Gf1Vmt1bDhKhL4pCo08ChJ 2qH49Oyk3pRIeXROpHPgmlGu4jMNB4F0H5KZfTMYTq3LqN3omr rO05lKTrs19mzoYXBGCWYzgEaFwCMAigMABEqhNr2vejZm4qrw ODdXO6N/YWa7QfaZaDLbNRZTH5nnxH/wBuTWn+5aIYpS6KOSRpFQhubiAOJMD1Kp20m27Gh1KzEPdEGpq 0E/k/MeenVZReN5V7S/FXrPqHdiOQ6NHlb2CLRtBAaeXyy+i1YsCTuQmc2+i13Ff7rNaa VqzOAkVBvcxwhw65z2W9ksr021KbgQ5ocxw0IOY7Ly+61K9/Zlt392cLJaHfguP4Tj/43H3SfyndwPw0ZY3sVBtF9thLHkOBBnQ/NQt91WzLjqAr9a7NTrtzAPAjUcwVTdprlc1kxiDdHRnHMLFkxt I3Ycqb2RFE03Nkbk0q1Gzlomr6+FpaMlHOLvzLM0joRn9SSe8S m1arJhokzEDUk6ABMiTxVp2Cu1r6hqvzNMSwbp3uPMTl1ngqcd knkpWWu4bt+70G0/e9p54uOvpkOgUgjLoTEc2Tt2wsIpCPCKQrFDmoUAQEokGlS7qL jJpUyeOET6qn7QCjTqGDTpNHE4QrvKpN6Movq1HVNfdDRLiZ82 QBy09FG21Q/wAdLldDi4cDnYZaZGJrmmWuH6p89gLuSrjbwFMg4KjY34Xfp0U tQtgqNxtMgkjoRqEuSuJrrjIdvqxkEyt8uYRxRyc0NSISKGWVa ncxcS52mp00CfWMYS4hzg4QWj3YmI9FKFkw2YbPmykkcB3SF61 W0m5GXRDQdQPoAjegx7I27NpHUq7qLjNMvdgP5DMFvSfSR2sT7 RTeODvh05LKLTX/ABnN3zIHHcR1Kuuzt6eJSh8lzDhk+1ES2ecGOoXQwybXFnLzwS baLjZrY1lHEdcWGE7sVpY/EZHkY55aDnA3eqz29b5zfRaCQ2C6JPm4ZcAR8Va/s0oAsqPeJdVDWgnPyNxCJ01JSdyzV7BcVHEm+wbXbPGosqjLEx roGmY0UVTteoSdoa6x1HWSp7Ak0Xf/ABkmB207KPqmHSFRvZojFUOawE4uGqi68TlonVpa8CQoOtjk/qgFWjcghc4NBJIAAkk5ADiSi1Kga0ucQGtBJJ0AAklZXthtS+0 yxktpAmG73RoX8em5WwYJZXroyZMigiyX39oFOmS2g0PI99xIb 2aMz8FTLy24tdXI1S0cGeQfDM9yqnUtJTd1Y8F0FhhDpGfm32S FrtrnGS4kniSU0fVlJsrSjFvBGwjaqULKnl6H5/soaiSaRnOUwoAO551CK94cEEJMo2SjWfsp25ILbFaH8qLydf4C ePA79OuvGCF5JxRmMiMwRkQdxB3FbdsFtv8AebK+nVd+PSaAeL 2khoePXPgeoQZB/fGz9Gs9xpnwzOUCQeZbunkqXeNmdRqupv1bGmhBzBHJabSpAgO DScuSqe29jBfTrHIYSw9iXD5u9FkywVWbcGR8uLK7Z2BzgOKvG zdE0gTpLfn9YKq+z1gFUmriLWtJazfMe0fXLsVcG1BLWNGUZnP M5ZZ7v3uVIQ0MzT3RVrP9otWk91K0UmvwOcwvZ5CcJIJwmRu5K x3ftzYasDxDTPCoC3/cJHxWR39WDrTXj/Xqj0qOTAPTvTiY7PRtGq14xMcHNOhaQR6hCQvP13XvWoOxUqjm Hkcj1Gh7rQdn/tHa6GWpuE/6jB5f6m6jqPRUlja6DZfoRSuoVmvaHscHNIkEGQe6FwSmQQKhq 9L7vWfWa1pNSmQC7RpmXaZ88uimikrVQY8DEBkZE9FI9l4PZUw bRaBFQtwy4y1mEnFExJJAyT2oxrWBojVzj1KUt1vE4QR2UbVtQ KpJm5Rv7CjnIlSrkmjrROiEMJ1S2MEq9V4Ic0xuO/JMbS0nzGSd5Uy2jOSaW+nAhVbosjM78H45OY58FJ3Za6jGPfTd mQ0HhOenA5j0SG0NnLamITKlrgwGk4OyLstIg7jlqJPXPetHOo poxSh8zTGVgLnOa5xJ3zwM7lqdyXuMbc89Ov76lZowlgIBALd/EGCCD+9VbtibtdUis5wMEtA3yNcXDokOLc04jJNcHyLxtRdDbX RzEPbmx+Rg8OMHes0q0X03FlRpa4bj9OIWt2KpLcJGir20DaNS WluIjLEDBHQ7++S25cd7Rlw5uPyvooz7WYwpthBUredymm3xGu xt35QW9Rw5qILCsztdmyLT2i8/aXXqCyNZTcB4j4dxLQ0mB3wnssjqWio32mE8SFqX2oVnMo0MLZ Je8fALMLS6sTJwtXV8WNY9fc42Z3PYxfXaT+U8CISNZ4Ug+lUA 8z2pjUIPtNB5xHyTZJgi0NpRvEIz3ItSiz3ZHf8AVJtB3GeWhS Whgv4kopCbh0dPkl2uUCBg4ZISEDiQjAqECFqWu+21KFVtWmYc wyOBG9pG9pGRCTKLCBDftkr6ZaKLa1PQ5PZMljx7Q/eoIKc7YXcbRZS1g82KmR/cGuPZrieyx3YC/wA2S1AE/hViGPG4GfI/sTHQ8lvYhzJS5rVF4SaaaICyWEU6bKbRkwQP3+9TxTpjYOm9vz j6qS+5zMJwbvBbB6fBKU0hslZ5utlaa9V3GrV//Ry7UJ5tfd/3e3VqcQC7G3o4T85UY1ycKFCVwqQi80WUSE7cO0tosjsVJ/lJ8zDmw9RuPMZrTNndvrPanCk4GlVd7IJlrjwDuPIrFg6FO3Vs lXqjxXONBoIwy0l7uYbLYbzPaUuajVstFNukbm4JK2WXxGYZLT uIzjtvTK7L1aabG1HjxIAcSMILtJ5TE6qWWb9izUovZTLVs3aA Za5jx1wn0OXxUf8AdS12Go0tcNxWhEarP7xvZv3io05mmJeNTg AGfL2gRvzPBFYrVmjHmlJ8R3Qs6XFHknLLMAJB5rnVEqUaHRlY 3FKEwt6kn1FG205pU+hsSt3jYi5xcBpAnLIuMNOfPLuoWpZ6rW 1KTw5riCWGBmQCYHUAjuFebmqxaMMS17cLu5ySVssJ8R7HebC4 EE9nNPXRMxySiKy425mdXTaHGoGk5RlPEfr9Vf8AYi9G0a3guM NqnXcKm49xl1AUHe+zVKmBWoNcHMcDUZiLg6m4gEgHTDM5bgUh VsxiR8OPELVBxe0YpxlHTNhtdqwNgHzOkDpvPxUYKEjTss9bfF d721XVCXsENnSN+Q471d7ivRlobrDxq36jiEyxVD/7o1wIA1BBB3g6hUC+bHWoVSwNc5urSGk+U8YGogjstNoAaHNJ2 lwxaE9FWSi+y8ZSXQ224oh1jxETge13rLf+QWW18T/KKbT1WzXtZRVs1Smfepu9QJHxAWXOaGAZZnctXhSuDX3MvkqpJ lbr0Hj/AMbVH1p3s+asttcQJcAJOQTJ0lpIGi1SiKjIrrqAPukd/wBQkatAjf6j6qadVcfcUfbCd4hIkqHRZHubOqLTMGCliElVEpZ YWRdEWk+UdQJ0oCg0RkCBSFvP2ZX396sQDjNSl+E/iSBLXdxGfGVhBCuP2X3391trWuMU68UncnT+G7+44ejyhJaCjf KEFodxGaVSVm9kjgT8c0s0LI1scmY79t12YK1C0AZPDqbuozH1 WbgrfftVuo2i7amFpc+kW1GgAkmDBAA1JBKx6vsZeFNjXvslVr XwAYBInTEASWf1AJ0H8pR9kG58KWuPZ+0Ww/hM8swajsmDv7x5CeytWz+wob57VDsgRSBkaj2zv10GWuq0ShSF NoAgRkABAAG4AaKryfQYsT9ynXfsjZ7GQ5/49aJ8wGBnNrM8+ZJjknReXTvPPVTVqAwzqSXYuI8xA+SiHUs5b w+e48lmyO2bcSUY6GzmlzSDkcxO/kU/uraJ7IZUGIDIcY5Hf3TdzTk4emeu8Hgka9la8Y25TmI481SLot KKl2XC770ZUBcOMHlyKqF72MU7e9+6rSHeDB+GFdcVoLKkGQ1+ Rncd31UztPY8dGnXGtM+Y/wuyP8Auw+i0OdxFYI+nmr6kZYq7mMwkEsbDWu1yjJrt8gb+SWb UBzkQUwr1YpMbxLnH5D5H1RazsDKZAALmzoDnJz0Smze/GTdrWxevaBORTW0uJSDqznEa5ye2QPzTiy1CXBu50tz5iElqy6 wJdsWuymG1KZnV3mJ4gj4QR6FSd8WPw6j3OMh8Fp4CAI9QoWzV PLP5SJ7z9QPVWV15UbbYfFpk4mODSCIc1xOEtPEE798KyXysT5 PyzX4K3SeQcY45dB+qJtBdjGt8anlMFzeu8cP8p3aLPJFMZQIP HCNT++Kd2QYqsgeRgMk6ZiABx/fFCMuLtCZwU1TKM9nBFo2hzDIJa4HIjJP70DRVqBggBxiN3EJi 4A81tTtWc5qnRbrl2rHlFYRHvgfMfop520VmZkXydcgSM+azDw yEc1uqgDb2cFmNvoQ4nmYWmtWc28Zn+ZwPqmfDnuX8CPL6RWrw BABLcR0Ciq14VRkGDvmPRWWu0RJMKv223vmGCBxhdKSMsWMmCs 7Nxgch+ib1bLUd7jvRL1rY9uuZ5pq+8qh3pUqGxbGtSi4GCIPU JJzUsX4jmJ+a6rRG4kfFIaGoZkQeRSspOpTd1Q03KEFEUGDyQy lKVIuyA68B1UCBGaUIQtszmmNRuI+SdCG5e98uSATbNmdurKbI yraK7GVCwB7Tm8vYSCQwSYd7Qy3qKvr7WabZbZaJedz6vlb1DB me5askNq4jNJmpvVPTV2w8n0TN87W2uvVFV9d4e0yzA40wz+QN iOuvGVrv2Y7Yut9ndTrEGvRgPMAeIx04akDKciHRvE5YgF5+e6 SpnY6/nWG2U7QJwg4aoHvUnRjHUZOHNoVnHRVPZtV9WY0XkT5HSWnlvb PKfQqNdbXExPmGXXtzVsvyzfebMfCILi0PpH3XSJAn8rgYnmCo X7ObqeaX3qu2Huc7wmuGbGTEn+IkE8gRzWT0nejasy4W+xWy7N VKv4lZxpjc1uTz/MdB0z7JC02A0vKQCyIa7XL8ruenVXO0OyTStSa5pBAIP1RnBVS FwzNvZQycL8JBwv0PB3DuPko1znUKxBE0nGf5SdcuG/1VjvaxlrsJaS0ZtcAT2MaEfFR9UCrIeMJYYIORJGhI5j5pCVdm 1StaE6lITIGIdf3mrNcdobVszWvYWy0tLXZEiS3MHiPmmdG4w7 C6m/Cx4Di2JgHOAVYrNRZSbk0ZCBxJ3Zq8IbEZsqa12ZbfjXUq7qJd 7EBhOWJmo75wUvaX/h0R/B/yK0O01KdQRVDHg+65rSOwIVQ20uM0afj0JwNEmnrhaTm5p1gEi QdJnQQpLG7/c1YvPjxSkuivV62Et08xwnoY/RPrM8B7eRHzVcNpc6PITGY69kvSq1XnCBE8cu8lD0WXl8Rhuky Xr1msDhOsjtikHloFZbnuw2V7WO9muwB2WUuHwwvPoVXtmrAKl qpteQ7PERyaJz5SAIy76LSbwsorMIIEiS08HdVHGlow5M8sjtl VpXe9zn4adTJwAdBwkRnB3wSVIUdnqpaGuNMQTm2QTJnPLXkpS jfFNtIOrVGsI8r8TgIcN2epVdvzb6k0RZx4jvzkEMHONXfBLjA s88n0Pb32Is9YSyaVSPabm1x4uYTrzBB6qhX7szaLJm8Ymf6jZ Lf6t7T19Srhsxt02sRSrgNedHNBwnqPdPw6K5mCM8wU5NxEPZg 0pRXba3Y9sGtZm4YkvpN0I/Mwbj/AA+nA0MH9yrp2VNvaqDewAtFVnFxI66rlyv8O/W/2EeX+lEFam55qPqWYHchXLsGEirTZMTiNITb7k0LlyU0NixQUW MGIjTRRkyZPVAuSMg6ANRwA3Z8UiKM5kgTwlcuSxgpRotMDMmO muidscAMLdPmVy5RkQZ7sLSewUcXTmuXIgDnNJ1DkgXIEEwFy5 ciA2D7KtqJsbrPUcAbO5rWEnMsqEimwcSHAtA4YVqFmd5G9B8l y5KemW9jnmQkqW8bly5VfYfYSAzKbVrvpvdLmgnjC5ckJjjhUw ZRmNAi1Bj9vONBuHRcuTIopIFlIDRLwCMJE65ayD7TVy5GW4lV pmW39cr7PaSyXGm7zUzA9knSY1bp6HeiNsjQM5cP5ifhouXJDk xySLRsU1rXvqEhradMgkwGtBIOZ3ewVHbU/aNrTsmQ0NUjM/yNOg5n0Gq5cr41YGUKta31CXOeS4nMkyT1JzKmrm2ZrViC6abO Y8x6N3d1y5MBejRdmdnaFMBwb5mnU5k8yrF7PT5LlyU/1UT2sTc+Cf3+9VR9pdjaj67n2cNDHgOcDlDz7QHI5H+orlyquw s//9k=

On Howard Stern Show; In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

"Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it's your obligation to do that," Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked.
"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

Article about Trump raping 13 year old girls; https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump--Video about Trump commenting on 10 year ols girl..https://youtu.be/yRAPLodRnd4

Mini Me
04-09-2019, 08:59 AM
Well, well! That shut up the Biden bashers!

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 10:04 AM

I believe that Trump probably has done inappropriate things to women. I don't find it hard to believe at all.

Similarly, I don't find it hard to believe that Biden's behavior is indicative of some kind of erotic feelings towards young females. As I already said, if Biden had done those things to adult females, nobody would doubt that his behavior was sexual in nature.

Furthermore, I'm sure your relationship with your nieces was entirely wholesome and normal. I, too, had a similar relationship with my cousin's kids. Two girls who loved me. And I loved them back. But I never touched them the way Biden touched those kids. And I'm sure you never touched your nieces that way. It's also worth noting that none of the girls in those videos are Biden's relatives. They're just random children he encountered in the course of his political career. Surely you can see the difference?

Captdon
04-09-2019, 01:46 PM

Hundreds of pictures show it.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 01:51 PM

It has been out there for 40 years. That no one said anything is because it wasn't talked about then. We never talked about candidates personal life either. Times have changed. There is no going back. Creepy Joe has an abnormal interest in children. That bothers me. Adult women can take care of themselves.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 01:52 PM

The pictures tell the tale.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Yes! Of course! Its also one of the rules of this forum!

Do you need to see the pictures? Why?

Captdon
04-09-2019, 01:55 PM
In the South that crap starts on day one if you are properly presented at birth as a Southerner. Hug granny , hug mamas hug the nurses hug hug hug. I don't remember when I was born a po' Southern baby but I guarentee it probably happened.

After relatives then, the South Is perverted. I know better than that.

Tahuyaman
04-09-2019, 01:56 PM
Of all of all the Democratic Party possibilities, Biden has perhaps the best chance at defeating Trump. At the very least, he can call himself a mainstream Democrat and avoid the characterization as a far left fring kook. Tim Ryan might be able to do the same.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Fondles? Come on.

fon·dle/ˈfändl/

verb

stroke or caress lovingly or erotically

Captdon
04-09-2019, 02:00 PM

I didn't do it casually. I did it from what I saw.

Tahuyaman
04-09-2019, 02:00 PM
What does the sky look like in your world?

Captdon
04-09-2019, 02:01 PM

If you refuse to see it, you won't.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 02:04 PM

Everything with you people ends with something about Trump.

He didn't molest children. Adults can take care of themselves. Children need protection from creeps.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 02:06 PM
The Hell you say!

Yes, I want to see the pictures of Trump touching children this way. Don't chicken out as you always do. Show us the pictures.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Bull$#@!!! What a damn lie.

Fuck off.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 02:10 PM

It's his daughter. My daughter sat in my lap and I hugged her just the other day. What's the hell is wrong with you? Biden is molesting young girls. He isn't hugging his children.