PDA

View Full Version : Mitch, ole' buddy, say it isn't so!

Docthehun
04-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Trump get's word he's not "King of the Hill", there's gonna be trouble.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitch-mcconnell-destroying-senate-american-112226796.html

Mini Me
04-06-2019, 08:45 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56770531_2180081018726034_5417345552998203392_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=3540e5ded4e28e6d60d818548226762c&oe=5D3DA8D2

The Homeless issue should be # 1! Followed by the HOUSING ISSUE!

Sergeant Gleed
04-06-2019, 10:36 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56770531_2180081018726034_5417345552998203392_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=3540e5ded4e28e6d60d818548226762c&oe=5D3DA8D2

The Homeless issue should be # 1! Followed by the HOUSING ISSUE!

There would not be a homeless problem if the nation was not overrun with 35-45 million illegal aliens.

Duh.

Sergeant Gleed
04-06-2019, 10:39 PM
There would not nmbe a homeless problem if the Rodents stopped interfering in the housing and job markets.

Duh.

Common Sense
04-06-2019, 10:42 PM
There would not be a homeless problem if the nation was not overrun with 35-45 million illegal aliens.

Duh.
That's not true. Homelessness isn't caused by illegal or legal immigration.

But kudos for one of the more imaginative bullshit claims.

Sergeant Gleed
04-07-2019, 01:06 AM

But kudos for one of the more imaginative bull$#@! claims.

YEah, it's true that homelessness is caused by people not having jobs....which are stolen by 35,000,000 Invaders...by having their wages cut...because of 35,000,000 invaders...and by having housing taken by 35,000,000 invaders, driving up the price of housing, which is also driven up by idiots imposing rent-control and the same idiots restricting the construction of housing in areas where it's needed.

These are all true statements and it does not matter that those statements aren't approved by the damn Rodents that want nothing more than to displace Americans from their homes onto the streets, so they can become dependent on the Rodent (who cause their troubles) and thus voters almost as reliable as the illegal alien invaders the Rodents are busy importing daily.

But, back to the real thread, since the second poster was too ignorant to read the link in the OP, Nuclear Mitch had the DUTY to curtail the abuses by the Rodents. The invocation of cloture and the demand for debate was intended to allow the Senate to actually debate and discuss REAL issues related to presidential appointees. That cuckhold asshole Schumer and all the other Rodents are abusing the process merely to obstruct because they are still attempting to implement a coup against the duly elected president of the United States and their actions are harmful to the nation.

Fuck the homeless.

Peter1469
04-07-2019, 08:01 AM

But kudos for one of the more imaginative bullshit claims.

Money spent on illegals can be shifted to our own poor citizens.

Docthehun
04-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Money spent on illegals can be shifted to our own poor citizens.

Except, it wouldn't.

alexa
04-07-2019, 08:58 AM
...everything looks like a nail.

alexa
04-07-2019, 08:59 AM
YEah, it's true that homelessness is caused by people not having jobs....which are stolen by 35,000,000 Invaders...by having their wages cut...because of 35,000,000 invaders...and by having housing taken by 35,000,000 invaders, driving up the price of housing, which is also driven up by idiots imposing rent-control and the same idiots restricting the construction of housing in areas where it's needed.

These are all true statements and it does not matter that those statements aren't approved by the damn Rodents that want nothing more than to displace Americans from their homes onto the streets, so they can become dependent on the Rodent (who cause their troubles) and thus voters almost as reliable as the illegal alien invaders the Rodents are busy importing daily.

But, back to the real thread, since the second poster was too ignorant to read the link in the OP, Nuclear Mitch had the DUTY to curtail the abuses by the Rodents. The invocation of cloture and the demand for debate was intended to allow the Senate to actually debate and discuss REAL issues related to presidential appointees. That cuckhold $#@! Schumer and all the other Rodents are abusing the process merely to obstruct because they are still attempting to implement a coup against the duly elected president of the United States and their actions are harmful to the nation.

$#@! the homeless.

Very good.

It's almost like you believe it.

Peter1469
04-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Except, it wouldn't.
Wouldn't be spent on our poor? It would if we pushed for it.

Sergeant Gleed
04-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Very good.

It's almost like you believe it.

I'm not a Rodent, I don't lie to myself.

Sergeant Gleed
04-07-2019, 09:31 AM

It would be better if the money wasted on the Invaders was not spent at all.

The Constitution permits no such abomination as "welfare".

Peter1469
04-07-2019, 09:34 AM
It would be better if the money wasted on the Invaders was not spent at all.

The Constitution permits no such abomination as "welfare".
Great platform. Run for office.

Docthehun
04-07-2019, 10:55 AM

It would be said that they get too much as is.

MisterVeritis
04-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Your state is free to tax and squander as much of your money as you and your state's citizens allow. I believe you should have as much Marxism as your citizens choose to bear. The Tenth Amendment, along with the rest of the Constitution, is supposed to protect me from your foolishness. It no longer does. So the nation is failing and will pass away.

Docthehun
04-07-2019, 04:34 PM
Your state is free to tax and squander as much of your money as you and your state's citizens allow. I believe you should have as much Marxism as your citizens choose to bear. The Tenth Amendment, along with the rest of the Constitution, is supposed to protect me from your foolishness. It no longer does. So the nation is failing and will pass away.

Ye' of little faith. In the end, it's the moderates who will prevail. The silent majority, whose powers are in its numbers. The battle wages between the fringes.

Peter1469
04-07-2019, 05:41 PM
More can be done, although it is a local issue.

MisterVeritis
04-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Ye' of little faith. In the end, it's the moderates who will prevail. The silent majority, whose powers are in its numbers. The battle wages between the fringes.
The moderates in your state are free to vote for as much marxism as your state's citizens can stand. You are not free to put the rest of us on the hook to pay for the programs you goofy people demand.
The Tenth Amendment, along with the rest of the Constitution, is supposed to protect me from your foolishness. It no longer does. So the nation is failing and will pass away. Moderates and all.

You are like the Islamonazis. The moderates are the ones holding their coats while they behead the innocent.

Captdon
04-07-2019, 07:10 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitch-mcconnell-destroying-senate-american-112226796.html

Blame Harry Reid.

ripmeister
04-07-2019, 07:19 PM
The moderates in your state are free to vote for as much marxism as your state's citizens can stand. You are not free to put the rest of us on the hook to pay for the programs you goofy people demand.
The Tenth Amendment, along with the rest of the Constitution, is supposed to protect me from your foolishness. It no longer does. So the nation is failing and will pass away. Moderates and all.

You are like the Islamonazis. The moderates are the ones holding their coats while they behead the innocent.
Coming from an Alabamian. A taker state at the federal level. As an Ohioan I'm tired of supporting Alabama.

MisterVeritis
04-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Coming from an Alabamian. A taker state at the federal level. As an Ohioan I'm tired of supporting Alabama.
Cool. Support the Tenth Amendment as I do. You will no longer have to pay the ever increasing Medicaid and welfare costs mandated by the Feds. Of course, you will still be paying for all of the engineering work that gets done in Northern Alabama.

Sergeant Gleed
04-08-2019, 08:11 AM

In the end, it is the fascists who will prevail if the stupid-ass moderates don't wake up and see their slave chains.

It's not their money they're spending.

Sergeant Gleed
04-08-2019, 08:12 AM

You mean "wasted", not "spent".

ripmeister
04-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Cool. Support the Tenth Amendment as I do. You will no longer have to pay the ever increasing Medicaid and welfare costs mandated by the Feds. Of course, you will still be paying for all of the engineering work that gets done in Northern Alabama.
Northern, southern. Who cares. Alabama is a taker state.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 11:32 AM

Get rid of welfare by the federal government. We don't budget it here. It's on you liberals who sends what we don't want. South Carolina doesn't take anything. The federals give it our leeches.

ripmeister
04-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Get rid of welfare by the federal government. We don't budget it here. It's on you liberals who sends what we don't want. South Carolina doesn't take anything. The federals give it our leeches.
Then send it back.

Captdon
04-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Then send it back.

We can't. We don't control any welfare program. Not one. It is all federal laws. We sure as hell didn't expand Medicaid. That's all federal spending.

Peter1469
04-09-2019, 05:33 PM
You mean "wasted", not "spent".
No.

MisterVeritis
04-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Northern, southern. Who cares. Alabama is a taker state.
States may or may not be takers. You will have to explain what you mean. Individuals are. We have a few cities still run by Democrats. You will find most of the people you are looking for in them.

As far as Northern Alabama goes, that is where much of the engineering work the US asks for is done. It is what it is. I live in an area dominated by people with serious brain power. We are paid well to solve complicated problems.

Safety
04-09-2019, 06:09 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd4c7d712501a56c1d7e50b627c7f047/tenor.gif?itemid=9222714