PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Slams Stars.....

MMC
06-30-2011, 10:29 AM

Conley
06-30-2011, 11:49 AM
I agree MMC. Palin is in a no-win situation. At first she brought some of the scorn on herself with her combination of ignorance and arrogance -- people, especially the media love to tear those types down. Now though I think she's tired of all those battles and wishes it would go away. She is a convenient target for comedians, who like the classroom bully will keep picking on someone if he knows he's got him rattled. I don't think lefty politicians are hurting her, she's moved from politics to entertainment. As long as she keeps her appearances up they'll keep taking shots at her, she's just got to ride it out and not make it so obvious that it upsets her.

MMC
06-30-2011, 11:53 AM

Conley
06-30-2011, 11:58 AM
yes its true, the media is always making stuff up and spin it for their target audience. for example, i'm guessing the hollywood reporter is liberal so that's why they smear palin, when in fact the comedians were the ones saying awful things.

for example the recent glenn beck nyc article was in newsmax and you'd never see something like that in the AP...just like msnbc and fox news with their biases, the different online and print media all feed their readers what they know will make them happy.

GRUMPY
06-30-2011, 12:20 PM
I agree MMC. Palin is in a no-win situation. At first she brought some of the scorn on herself with her combination of ignorance and arrogance -- people, especially the media love to tear those types down. Now though I think she's tired of all those battles and wishes it would go away. She is a convenient target for comedians, who like the classroom bully will keep picking on someone if he knows he's got him rattled. I don't think lefty politicians are hurting her, she's moved from politics to entertainment. As long as she keeps her appearances up they'll keep taking shots at her, she's just got to ride it out and not make it so obvious that it upsets her.

conley this really is ridiculous....palin is no more ignorant or arrogant than the messiah or you for that matter....you are reflecting what the media has attempted to paint and in actuality you and i and most know little of her arrogance or ignorance....the msm is left, hard left and palin is a conservative woman....she must be destroyed or she destroys the narrative.....quite frankly i believe that palin has turned the media on it's collective head and clearly profits from their mindless attacks...if she runs she wins....

MMC
06-30-2011, 12:25 PM

Conley
06-30-2011, 12:25 PM

conley this really is ridiculous....palin is no more ignorant or arrogant than the messiah or you for that matter....you are reflecting what the media has attempted to paint and in actuality you and i and most know little of her arrogance or ignorance....the msm is left, hard left and palin is a conservative woman....she must be destroyed or she destroys the narrative.....quite frankly i believe that palin has turned the media on it's collective head and clearly profits from their mindless attacks...if she runs she wins....

multiple sources have stated that she really was a bit of a liability to the mccain campaign when selected, and that they had to do a lot of 'coaching' to get her up to speed, so yes she was ignorant of world affairs. she's no more ignorant than myself or obama you say...well, that is an interesting grouping of people you've selected. i think this country would be better off if none of them were holding office ;D

to your last point, if she runs, she wins, i think you're way off. she wouldn't even get the gop nomination, palin and bachmann would split the mama griz vote and she'd just end up taking more shots and with a lighter pocketbook...oops, don't want to be sexist...lighter wallet ;) she is not ready nor ever will be to play with the big boys. bachmann on the other hand...

MMC
06-30-2011, 12:51 PM

Conley
06-30-2011, 12:53 PM
right...you know she isn't going to want to spend her own money on this either...and mama grizzes who will donate don't have enough in their piggy banks to fund a run like this

MMC
06-30-2011, 01:05 PM

GRUMPY
06-30-2011, 01:30 PM
both of you read like a couple of misogynistic msm clowns.....pull your heads out of your arses....any conservative that can articulate conservative values and is willing to confront obama directly connecting him to his record and his record to him....wins....and yes boys and girls that includes palin....her liability was to me at least that she was not articulate, she has polished up her act and is much better at dealing with the lets put the conservative on the spot tactics of the msm....of course after almost three years of the messiah that bar is now so low it is barely a crack in the pavement.....and for the record the liability associated with the mccain campaign was mccain.....

Conley
06-30-2011, 05:51 PM
why claim all criticism of palin is misogyny? is it that hard to believe that many people just don't have a favorable opinion of her? playing the female card is kind of weak imo...

GRUMPY
06-30-2011, 06:08 PM
why claim all criticism of palin is misogyny? is it that hard to believe that many people just don't have a favorable opinion of her? playing the female card is kind of weak imo...

what is weak; what is weak is that lack of substance to your argument son.....for every misspeak or perceived mistake of palin i can provide two of obama....palin is not perfect most assuredly....she is a conservative gal/mother/pol of average intelligence and common sense....i would take her over the jackass in office any day of the week....what you are discounting is the degree to which obama has lost the squishy white middle in this country and it is not coming back.....this is one of those rare occasions where voting against a candidate as opposed to for one will carry the day.....by the way the libs and the msm always let you know who they fear by who they attack....she is an accomplished female conservative who has been elevated to king maker by the very frauds and jackasses that attack her....she is no less qualified than the clown who currently inhabits the white house and at least she appears to respect the constitution and love her country....

MMC
07-01-2011, 12:02 AM

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 05:14 AM

what is weak; what is weak is that lack of substance to your argument son.....for every misspeak or perceived mistake of palin i can provide two of obama....palin is not perfect most assuredly....she is a conservative gal/mother/pol of average intelligence and common sense....i would take her over the jackass in office any day of the week....what you are discounting is the degree to which obama has lost the squishy white middle in this country and it is not coming back.....this is one of those rare occasions where voting against a candidate as opposed to for one will carry the day.....by the way the libs and the msm always let you know who they fear by who they attack....she is an accomplished female conservative who has been elevated to king maker by the very frauds and jackasses that attack her....she is no less qualified than the clown who currently inhabits the white house and at least she appears to respect the constitution and love her country....

Which is a problem anyways as she is not meant to lead. Despite the diferences with another who is not meant to lead. This is the problem with choosing those based soley on popular opinion and or choices made by other Leaders.

how do you know, where does that come from and hell what does that even mean son.....she has become the driving force in a movement called the tea party that has threatened the established dc way of doing business to a depth that has not been seen in this country....again a commentary on your part without any substance behind it at all.....

MMC
07-01-2011, 09:51 AM

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 01:02 PM
How do I know grumpy......because I am Ex-military and I know what it means to be a leader. Palin who holds no elected office. Nor is she a political strategist. Holds no relevancy in politics other than being a cheerleader by the media. Yeah she endsored some candidates. Problem is she didn't give them any money. Moreover not all Tea-Party groups stand nor do they believe in Palin.

The Tea party Groups In Indiana want nothing to do with her and her turn out was very small in this area. She even went down by Pence and Southern Indiana couldn't get the crowd to come out for her. Her tour into the NE.....didn't net her much either.

As I stated what relevency does she have when California Repubs, Texas Repubs, Illinois and Indiana Repubs, NY York and the Northeast Repubs.....are all standing against her. What because she makes some statements about anything in politics with nothing but general statements. Why because she attacks the President on his policies? The real leaders should be doing this as they hold Elected office.

Moreover, Palin has lost the title to the Real Queen of the Tea Party. Michelle Bachmann, who also, is their Caucus Head in the House!

nothing wrong with bachmann, like and respect her as well.....paul ryan has the only real plan out there although one of the pauls was pretty specific re cutting the budget, but you think that palin should have a specific rather than speak of broad principles of border security, limited govt, fiscal responsibility and fidelity to the constitution....your being ex anything doesn't mean diddly squat son and what does currently holding an elected office or being a campaign strategist have to with anything, what do you want another rove led triangulation or how about a dick morris crafted fraud and isn't the present day axelrod freak enough of created persona's for you....cali, ny and ne republicans give me a break are you arguing for a rhino....in short you are buying into the msm tripe.....as i said before if she runs against the current field she wins....the current field is weak....i like most do not think she will run....my ideal candidate would be a ryan, pence, west or rubio....

Conley
07-01-2011, 01:15 PM
grump if you truly believe palin would run away with the potus, then what is your theory about why she is not taking such an easy opportunity?

MMC
07-01-2011, 01:45 PM

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
grump if you truly believe palin would run away with the potus, then what is your theory about why she is not taking such an easy opportunity?

did i ever say it would be easy or even imply such.....let me help you out, the answer for which you are wracking your brain is no....no one not tricky dick, not george jr(although he would be a close second) has ever been treated with the degree of scorn that palin has received from all corners of the left and the msm....and if she runs she ain't seen nothing yet....she is in my view enjoying the role of king maker and profitting from it as well.....

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 02:17 PM
How do I know grumpy......because I am Ex-military and I know what it means to be a leader. Palin who holds no elected office. Nor is she a political strategist. Holds no relevancy in politics other than being a cheerleader by the media. Yeah she endsored some candidates. Problem is she didn't give them any money. Moreover not all Tea-Party groups stand nor do they believe in Palin.

The Tea party Groups In Indiana want nothing to do with her and her turn out was very small in this area. She even went down by Pence and Southern Indiana couldn't get the crowd to come out for her. Her tour into the NE.....didn't net her much either.

As I stated what relevency does she have when California Repubs, Texas Repubs, Illinois and Indiana Repubs, NY York and the Northeast Repubs.....are all standing against her. What because she makes some statements about anything in politics with nothing but general statements. Why because she attacks the President on his policies? The real leaders should be doing this as they hold Elected office.

Moreover, Palin has lost the title to the Real Queen of the Tea Party. Michelle Bachmann, who also, is their Caucus Head in the House!

nothing wrong with bachmann, like and respect her as well.....paul ryan has the only real plan out there although one of the pauls was pretty specific re cutting the budget, but you think that palin should have a specific rather than speak of broad principles of border security, limited govt, fiscal responsibility and fidelity to the constitution....your being ex anything doesn't mean diddly squat son and what does currently holding an elected office or being a campaign strategist have to with anything, what do you want another rove led triangulation or how about a dick morris crafted fraud and isn't the present day axelrod freak enough of created persona's for you....cali, ny and ne republicans give me a break are you arguing for a rhino....in short you are buying into the msm tripe.....as i said before if she runs against the current field she wins....the current field is weak....i like most do not think she will run....my ideal candidate would be a ryan, pence, west or rubio....

What I meant by my statement was is that Palin is not a Leader in the GOP, RNC, or any Republican Elected Office. She is not a Leader of anything that is of significance. Other than she Leads her Family. Nor is she someone who has solutions that are thought out. As MacDonald and the Manhatten Republican Women's Group stated. She is a quitter and she has given up her own people. Meaning those in Alaska. For others.....like who she has around her now. She never really had a thing for politics in the first place. But hey, I sure hope you aren't given to that Fund she set-up. So all can pay for the way she is living now......Think that home in Alaska that she was living in was worth a million dollars? Well the One in Arizona that she bought is like worth 1.4-1.6 mil.

Not to mention the left is constantly harping on all these candidates that are not running for nothing. Yet lead real candidates as picks for offices. Plus they know they can deflect,distract, and divide independant voters by keeping the likes of Palin and those who are not relevant all up in their face.

What needs to be done is to get these fake ass, wanna-be Leaders out of the picture and focus at the task which is at hand. Especially if people want the direction in this country to change from what it is now.

Althought I can agree with you on looking at Rubio and I have always liked Ryan as a Fiscal Conservative. But not at the expense of him becoming a Neo-Con.

good, great i think most conservatives have had quite enough of the go along to get along rnc, gop leadership.....that is why there is a tea party....business as usual is over....

Conley
07-01-2011, 02:28 PM
ok, thanks for the explanation. "if she runs, she wins" makes it sound like a foregone conclusion that if she runs she'll have an easy time of it. what you're saying is that she will have to fight, but that her victory is a certainty. interesting...

you certainly are right about her profiting from it...so mmc have there been allegations of her misusing the PAC money? i don't know what the rules are for those, seems odd to donate to a political action committee but she's not in politics. originally she was going to use that money for legal defense in alaska but i thought that was all over with. she's getting rich.

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 02:33 PM
ok, thanks for the explanation. "if she runs, she wins" makes it sound like a foregone conclusion that if she runs she'll have an easy time of it. what you're saying is that she will have to fight, but that her victory is a certainty. interesting...

you certainly are right about her profiting from it...so mmc have there been allegations of her misusing the PAC money? i don't know what the rules are for those, seems odd to donate to a political action committee but she's not in politics. originally she was going to use that money for legal defense in alaska but i thought that was all over with. she's getting rich.

what allegations have there not been regarding sara palin.....is getting rich a crime now.....

Conley
07-01-2011, 02:42 PM

what allegations have there not been regarding sara palin.....is getting rich a crime now.....

there are always allegations, whether they have merit is a different story.

of course getting rich is not a crime and i never suggested it was.

she has done well for herself from a business standpoint even if it meant quitting her elected position and abandoning those she swore an oath to serve.

Conley
07-01-2011, 02:46 PM
a ten second google search yields...

"Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin spent more than $400,000 from her political action committee during the first three months of 2010, using the money donated by supporters to pay her team of advisers and cover the costs of stays in luxury hotels, flights, and even to de-ice a private jet that was shuttling her to a campaign rally.

The payments from her "leadership" PAC, called SarahPAC, are detailed in a newly released filing with the Federal Election Commission, and they lend additional insights into how the former GOP vice presidential nominee is paying for her whirl of post-governorship activities. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/sarahpac-ensures-sarah-palin-travels-style/story?id=10383216

oh, i know, it's all the evil msm!! :D seriously though they should cut her some slack for the de-icing of the plane. maybe ABC was hoping the flight would be canceled ???

edit: if people just gave me money for free i'd probably stay in the four seasons too ;D

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 04:11 PM
if these are illegal expenditures i am sure that you and the rest of the left will be hot on it.....

Conley
07-01-2011, 04:24 PM
if these are illegal expenditures i am sure that you and the rest of the left will be hot on it.....

i think you're hot on her for a different reason :D ;) ;D

GRUMPY
07-01-2011, 04:46 PM

i think you're hot on her for a different reason :D ;) ;D

but of course that is your problem now is it not.....you don't think son....

MMC
07-01-2011, 11:26 PM