PDA

View Full Version : Gantz beats Netanyahu with largest number of seats

alexa
04-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Benny Gantz's Blue and White party triumphed over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Tuesday's elections, as exit polls released late in the evening showed the party winning 37of the Knesset's 120 seats.

The victory could hand the premiership to Gantz, though his path to a coalition comprising at least 61 seats remains unclear. Netanyahu's Likud Party came in second with 33 seats.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Gantz-beats-Netanyahu-with-largest-number-of-seats-coalition-unclear-586288

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Not that this is going to fundamentally change Israel's noxious policies, but it's nice to see an arrogant and frankly imbalanced individual like Netanyahu receive a firm rebuke.

Boris The Animal
04-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Not that this is going to fundamentally change Israel's noxious policies, but it's nice to see an arrogant and frankly imbalanced individual like Netanyahu receive a firm rebuke.What noxious policies? Does not Israel have every right to exist amid the Arab hoarde and reclaim the land that G-d gave them under the Abrahamic Covenant?

Ransom
04-09-2019, 02:32 PM
What noxious policies? Does not Israel have every right to exist amid the Arab hoarde and reclaim the land that G-d gave them under the Abrahamic Covenant?
IT's more of Ethereal's I hate my country and her allies, he's winging it again.

Tahuyaman
04-09-2019, 02:43 PM
I'm not quite sure why so many American malcontents think Netanyahu is such an evil man. Is it because he's extremely intelligent and has the balls to tell you what he thinks?

Jeb!
04-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Netanyahu cares so much about Israel that he added hidden cameras to Arab polling stations, just they don't accidentally vote for the wrong party. Smart move.

Don29palms
04-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Exit polls don't mean a damn thing until the votes are counted.

exotix
04-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Another example of everything Trumpf touches dies.

Tahuyaman
04-09-2019, 03:46 PM
^^^^^ yet another demonstration of TDS.

Tahuyaman
04-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Most people who try to keep up with world events suspected that Netanyahu's domestic problems, whether they are legit or not, were going to cost him the election.

countryboy
04-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Not that this is going to fundamentally change Israel's noxious policies, but it's nice to see an arrogant and frankly imbalanced individual like Netanyahu receive a firm rebuke.

Unbalanced? Lol, now THAT'S rich. Especially coming from you.

Don29palms
04-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Benny Gantz's Blue and White party triumphed over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Tuesday's elections, as exit polls released late in the evening showed the party winning 37of the Knesset's 120 seats.

The victory could hand the premiership to Gantz, though his path to a coalition comprising at least 61 seats remains unclear. Netanyahu's Likud Party came in second with 33 seats.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Gantz-beats-Netanyahu-with-largest-number-of-seats-coalition-unclear-586288

You're full of shit as usual.

testsubjectalpha
04-09-2019, 05:33 PM
One thing is for sure in the middle east. Arabs hate Jews and Isreal. Keep in mind the Jews built the pyramids. Whoever gets elected knows there is a target on their back. So you all don't get to hyped up about all this. Just keep in mind who built the pyramids Ilhar.

You're full of shit as usual.

Sergeant Gleed
04-09-2019, 05:45 PM

What noxious policies might those be?

Sergeant Gleed
04-09-2019, 05:50 PM
I'm not quite sure why so many American malcontents think Netanyahu is such an evil man. Is it because he's extremely intelligent and has the balls to tell you what he thinks?

They are Rodents and the Rodents have been co-opted by the Muslims...while the Rodents were colluding with the Muslims to overthrow the United States, and in their alliance with this nation's most disgusting and primitive mortal enemies, the Rodents had to go full anti-Jewish to gain the muslim seal of approval.

They are now openly anti-semite, as the posts from the kool-aid swill in droolers show.

Remember, people stupid enough to vote Rodent, especially in the last election, need coaching to move food from their plate to their mouths.

BenjaminO
04-09-2019, 05:50 PM
What noxious policies? Does not Israel have every right to exist amid the Arab hoarde and reclaim the land that G-d gave them under the Abrahamic Covenant?
What supposed "G-d" are you speaking of?
The god of christains is not the same god of the jews.
And the god of muslims is yet another "G-d" to be considered.

No "G-d" gave anyone anything.

Sergeant Gleed
04-09-2019, 05:55 PM
One thing is for sure in the middle east. Arabs hate Jews and Isreal. Keep in mind the Jews built the pyramids. Whoever gets elected knows there is a target on their back. So you all don't get to hyped up about all this. Just keep in mind who built the pyramids Ilhar.

The Egyptians built the pyramids. The Hebrew slaves may or may not have provided a fraction of the muscle.

You may want to note that the whining in Exodus was about increase mud brick quotas, not demands for bigger limestone e rocks from the quarries.

In fact, if the Hebrews had played any meaningful role, including mere muscle, in the construction of the pyramids, it would have been front and center in Exodus.

Not one word .

Sergeant Gleed
04-09-2019, 05:57 PM
What supposed "G-d" are you speaking of?
The god of christains is not the same god of the jews.
And the god of muslims is yet another "G-d" to be considered.

No "G-d" gave anyone anything.

The God of Abraham is indeed the God of Jesus.

The Jews just refuse to buy the connection.

The god of the Muslims is a goat's anus.

testsubjectalpha
04-09-2019, 06:02 PM
There you go, you've proved Isreal's right to exist.

The Egyptians built the pyramids. The Hebrew slaves may or may not have provided a fraction of the muscle.

You may want to note that the whining in Exodus was about increase mud brick quotas, not demands for bigger limestone e rocks from the quarries.

In fact, if the Hebrews had played any meaningful role, including mere muscle, in the construction of the pyramids, it would have been front and center in Exodus.

Not one word .

MisterVeritis
04-09-2019, 06:21 PM
So, did Netanyahu win?

"Two Israeli TV stations have changed their forecasts for final election results and are now projecting a narrow victory by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party.
Channels 12 and 13 are projecting Likud will capture 35 seats in the 120-seat parliament, compared to 34 for Benny Gantz’s centrist Blue and White party."
https://www.apnews.com/a634b5c2490e4dcdad4961a360b77312

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:25 PM
What noxious policies?

Stealing land, bombing and shooting innocent civilians, constantly lying about Iran, etc.

Does not Israel have every right to exist amid the Arab hoarde...

Yes, Israel has the right to exist. Who suggested otherwise? However, one might wish to consider the wisdom of setting up shop on land that was (a) already occupied by a majority of non-Jews, mostly Arabs, and (b) which is surrounded by Arabs.

...and reclaim the land that G-d gave them under the Abrahamic Covenant?

That is just utterly stupid and nonsensical.

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Unbalanced?

Yup. Netanyahu is so extreme that he's been talking about just annexing the West Bank. Calling him imbalanced is putting it nicely.

Lol, now THAT'S rich.

I'm pleased you think so.

Especially coming from you.

You wound me.

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:30 PM
What noxious policies might those be?
First and foremost among them is their repeated theft of land. Or their aggressive subversion of the US political system, which stupid Americans not only allow, but encourage.

BenjaminO
04-09-2019, 07:31 PM

All those gods probably don't get along very well either I suppose.

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:33 PM
They are Rodents and the Rodents have been co-opted by the Muslims...while the Rodents were colluding with the Muslims to overthrow the United States, and in their alliance with this nation's most disgusting and primitive mortal enemies, the Rodents had to go full anti-Jewish to gain the muslim seal of approval.

They are now openly anti-semite, as the posts from the kool-aid swill in droolers show.

Remember, people stupid enough to vote Rodent, especially in the last election, need coaching to move food from their plate to their mouths.

Accusations of "antisemitism" are just the right-wing version of the race card.

testsubjectalpha
04-09-2019, 07:37 PM
oh, ah, ug. Are you a tenured professor at Yale?

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:38 PM

The God of Muslims is also the God of Abraham. Abraham is the progenitor of both Arabs and Jews through his sons Ismael and Isaac, respectively. In fact, Muslim and Christian theology arguably have more in common with one another than Jewish and Christian theology do. For example, Muslims recognize the holiness of Jesus and Mary, whereas Jews reject Jesus as a false prophet. And lest we forget, it was the Jewish religious authorities who demanded the Crucifixion of Jesus.

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:38 PM
oh, ah, ug. Are you a tenured professor at Yale?

Nope. Just an American who loves his own country more than Israel.

testsubjectalpha
04-09-2019, 07:41 PM
What I find really interesting is Boot-Edge-Edge questioning the religious faith of his opponents. That's low class and insecure.

countryboy
04-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Yup. Netanyahu is so extreme that he's been talking about just annexing the West Bank. Calling him imbalanced is putting it nicely.

I'm pleased you think so.

You wound me.

Yeah yeah, we're all well aware of the left's penchant for painting their political opponents as, "unbalanced". Maybe you can get Brandy Lee to pen an op-ed about how Netanyahu is losing his marbles.

Ethereal
04-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Yeah yeah, we're all well aware of the left's penchant for painting their political opponents as, "unbalanced". Maybe you can get Brandy Lee to pen an op-ed about how Netanyahu is losing his marbles.
Yeah, because members of the "right" are totally above that kind of behavior. You're all just so pure and innocent.

Standing Wolf
04-09-2019, 07:47 PM
What's the matter with all those Israeli voters? Don't they know that Netanyahu is their Prime Minister? (Huh. Must be voter fraud.)

So, will Trump refuse to acknowledge a change in the Israeli leadership and Tweet that it's his right as President to do so? Would anyone be shocked?

TDS: The obsessive and persistent need to excuse, justify and/or glorify any action taken or word spoken (or Tweeted) by Cheeto Jesus. Ancillary to this mental disease is the compulsive need to label anyone who points out CJ's past history of lies, misconduct and illegal/unscrupulous actions as someone who "hates America".

testsubjectalpha
04-09-2019, 08:00 PM
A song for you. Israeli voters know damn well they are targeted for genocide by muslins. Whoever wins is not going to screw the Jewish country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab-ZNU76UDE

zachroidott
04-09-2019, 08:32 PM

I'll wait for JHVH-1 to chime in, and continue to not give a fuck about them any more than Myanmar.

MisterVeritis
04-09-2019, 09:49 PM
At this moment with 95% of the vote counted it is a tie. Israel is like this country. Half are real Israelis. The other half are Progressives who do not like their country.

Mister D
04-09-2019, 09:52 PM
At this moment with 95% of the vote counted it is a tie. Israel is like this country. Half are real Israelis. The other half are Progressives who do not like their country.

I'm sure the Arab minority isn't helping.

MisterVeritis
04-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Yes, that could be.

Mister D
04-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Yes, that could be.

On second thought, that's an interesting question. I'm not sure how these people tend to vote. Maybe they'd rather not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Mister D
04-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Read a little at Haaretz
I get the impression they lean left if they don't vote for small Arab parties.

Peter1469
04-10-2019, 04:09 AM
The Arab minority has a low turnout. Only one Arab party is even bothering to run and I believe they support Lukud over the opposition.

Common
04-10-2019, 04:45 AM

Uhhh NO!!!!

Cannons Front
04-10-2019, 06:05 AM

Well according to everything I have heard today it seems that Gantz did not win, I guess this thread may have been started too early.......

FindersKeepers
04-10-2019, 06:19 AM

You jumped the gun on that one.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 06:29 AM
Hey Alexa how does that crow taste? I here trolls love the taste of crow.

nathanbforrest45
04-10-2019, 06:40 AM
Well according to everything I have heard today it seems that Gantz did not win, I guess this thread may have been started too early.......

You would think after the Hillary debacle the libs would learn to wait for the actual results.

alexa
04-10-2019, 07:09 AM
Hey Alexa how does that crow taste? I here trolls love the taste of crow.
What else do you *here*?

I posted election results with no commentary.

Try not to be more stupid than genetics dictate, okay?

hanger4
04-10-2019, 07:51 AM
What else do you *here*?I posted election results with no commentary.Try not to be more stupid than genetics dictate, okay?You posted election results because you liked the results and wanted them to be true, if the early election results had been in favor of Netanyahu you wouldn't have posted a thread. Therein lies your commentary.

Cannons Front
04-10-2019, 07:53 AM
What else do you *here*?

No you posted exit polls, heck the JP has even updated the link you posted to "Despite legal trouble, Netanyahu set to remain Israel's prime minister"

Just more proof Polls are not always accurate.

FindersKeepers
04-10-2019, 08:41 AM
What else do you *here*?

Your title was your commentary, it did not reflect the title of your link, but rather your deepest wishes.

Try not to count your chickens next time when nothing has hatched.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 08:51 AM
What else do you *here*?

I wasn't the one that posted bullshit election results before the election was over. So that makes you the idiot as usual and not me. So again how does that crow taste troll?

Common
04-10-2019, 09:00 AM

Its called Wishful thinking

EvilCat Breath
04-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Congratulations to Bibi Netanyahu on his 5th term.

nathanbforrest45
04-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Maybe he colluded with the Russians???

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 09:16 AM
You would think after the Hillary debacle the libs would learn to wait for the actual results.

The ability for libs to learn would imply some intelligence that libs have none of. Liberals are not ignorant. Liberals are stupid. Ignorance can be fixed with education. There is no fix for stupid.

nathanbforrest45
04-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Its not an issue of being stupid or ignorant. Its a numbers game with them. If they are wrong they simply ignore the criticism and go on to the next "big announcement". If they are right then they have gloating rights forever and ever, world without end amen.

Its like filing nuisance lawsuits. They only have to win once to be in the chips.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Its called Wishful thinking
Hmmm. Things changed overnight huh?

Tahuyaman
04-10-2019, 11:01 AM

Better luck next time.

Mini Me
04-10-2019, 11:04 AM
First and foremost among them is their repeated theft of land. Or their aggressive subversion of the US political system, which stupid Americans not only allow, but encourage.

Stealing land is their Lebenstraum policy, just like Nazi Germany's was!
Bibi is mimicking Trump's disasterous M.O. He invited Bibi to just take the Golan heights! My, God, the chutzpah of that man! To hell with international law!
And now, Bibi will go forward with his genocide against the Palestinians!
And Trumproids will cheer at the slaughter and Fox News will lead with the "victory" over a beaten people!

All this could now lead to war! And the US may intervene!

Mini Me
04-10-2019, 11:09 AM
The God of Muslims is also the God of Abraham. Abraham is the progenitor of both Arabs and Jews through his sons Ismael and Isaac, respectively. In fact, Muslim and Christian theology arguably have more in common with one another than Jewish and Christian theology do. For example, Muslims recognize the holiness of Jesus and Mary, whereas Jews reject Jesus as a false prophet. And lest we forget, it was the Jewish religious authorities who demanded the Crucifixion of Jesus.
Jesus was a Jew hating Jew! Oh! The IRONY!

We see a lot of Jews converting to Christianity today, in recognition of Jesus holiness.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Netanyahu's win is roiling up some stupidity here.

Mini Me
04-10-2019, 11:14 AM

Me too! We need to stop all this ass-kissing of Bibi and Izrahell! This is not in the best interests of our country.And it ends up promoting more proxy wars fought by our boys and girls to defend Izrahell.Izrahell is not worth even one of our kids dying for!

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Me too! We need to stop all this ass-kissing of Bibi and Izrahell! This is not in the best interests of our country.And it ends up promoting more proxy wars fought by our boys and girls to defend Izrahell.Izrahell is not worth even one of our kids dying for!

Which wars, specifically, Strange?

Mister D
04-10-2019, 11:51 AM

The usual suspects will of course remain silent.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Oh my. The stupidity on display over this is incredible.

Jeb!
04-10-2019, 12:37 PM
No you posted exit polls, heck the JP has even updated the link you posted to "Despite legal trouble, Netanyahu set to remain Israel's prime minister"

Just more proof Polls are not always accurate.

Polling really is a corrupt industry. Constantly have left-wing parties overperforming. If they can't predict with 99% accuracy, I don't know what good they are.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Bibi is mimicking Trump's disasterous M.O. He invited Bibi to just take the Golan heights! My, God, the chutzpah of that man! To hell with international law!
And Trumproids will cheer at the slaughter and Fox News will lead with the "victory" over a beaten people!

WTF are you talking about? There is no Palestine so there are no palestinians. The palestinians must be living with your transgender unicorns.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Due to the influence of men like Netanyahu, Israel has become more isolated and strategically weakened than ever.

At Israel's urging, Iraq's government was overthrown, essentially turning the country over to the Shiite majority which is increasingly aligned with Iran.

The Syrian "regime change" operation that Israel pursued failed and allowed Iran to establish a semi-permanent foothold inside of Syria.

And international support for Israel has been steadily eroding, which is the linchpin of Israel strategic security. Without international support, Israel would probably cease to exist in its traditional form.

For those who wish to see Israel defeated and even destroyed, Netanyahu's victory is sort of a paradoxical win. His incompetent, terrible leadership is weakening Israel more than its enemies ever could.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:26 PM
There is no Palestine so there are no palestinians.

In your opinion, perhaps.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 02:30 PM

So show me Palestine on a map? A Palestinian would be someone from Palestine, correct? If there is no Palestine there are no Palestinians.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 02:34 PM

They tied and Netanyahu has the votes he needs.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 02:36 PM

Dummy, Netanyahu won.

Mini Me
Oh my. The stupidity on display over this is incredible.

You're right! Why do you keep on doing this to yourself?

testsubjectalpha
Oops. Fake news. Are you a regular on Morning Joke?

Captdon
04-10-2019, 02:38 PM
What's the matter with all those Israeli voters? Don't they know that Netanyahu is their Prime Minister? (Huh. Must be voter fraud.)

So, will Trump refuse to acknowledge a change in the Israeli leadership and Tweet that it's his right as President to do so? Would anyone be shocked?

TDS: The obsessive and persistent need to excuse, justify and/or glorify any action taken or word spoken (or Tweeted) by Cheeto Jesus. Ancillary to this mental disease is the compulsive need to label anyone who points out CJ's past history of lies, misconduct and illegal/unscrupulous actions as someone who "hates America".

Netanyahu is still the Prime Minister. Isn't it nice to wait until the votes are in?

TDS gas a meaning and you don't what it is? Jesus, where have you been.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:39 PM
So show me Palestine on a map?

A map is just a visual representation of someone's interpretation of the world. It's not a divine scroll handed down by the gods. I could make a map right now with Palestine on it. So could anyone. Conversely, anyone can make a map that does not have Palestine on it. Neither would be proof of anything except for the map-maker's personal interpretation of various political concepts.

A Palestinian would be someone from Palestine, correct?

Yes.

If there is no Palestine there are no Palestinians.

But according to millions of people, there is a Palestine. So what makes your opinion more legitimate than theirs?

Captdon
04-10-2019, 02:42 PM
You jumped the gun on that one.

Couldn't wait one day until the votes were counted. Like a few others here she had to get the announcement so she could laugh. What a bunch of dummies we have.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 02:44 PM
A map is just a visual representation of someone's interpretation of the world. It's not a divine scroll handed down by the gods. I could make a map right now with Palestine on it. So could anyone. Conversely, anyone can make a map that does not have Palestine on it. Neither would be proof of anything except for the map-maker's personal interpretation of various political concepts.

Yes.

But according to millions of people, there is a Palestine. So what makes your opinion more legitimate than theirs?

There is no country that is recognized as Palestine thus no Palestinians. Maybe the Palestinian transgender unicorns can be found in Persia. They are being taken care of by leprechauns that are managed by the Easter bunny and Santa Claus.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Cappy, as we saw in 2016, Trump won the popular vote on election night. Only one state took an entire month to finalize it's count. Yep the silicon valley state. hmmm....

Couldn't wait one day until the votes were counted. Like a few others here she had to get the announcement so she could laugh. What a bunch of dummies we have.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Benny Gantz's Blue and White party triumphed over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Tuesday's elections, as exit polls released late in the evening showed the party winning 37 of the Knesset's 120 seats.- Alexa post #1

I wasn't the one that posted bull$#@! election results before the election was over. So that makes you the idiot as usual and not me. So again how does that crow taste troll?

Her first paragraph said Gantz did win. It didn't say he was ahead. Did and may are not the same words in English.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:49 PM
If there is no Palestine and no Palestinians, then there is no Israel and no Israelis.

Ultimately, Palestine and Israel (and all other countries) are essentially concepts.

Morally and intellectually, the legitimacy of both are concepts are based on the same thing: Self-determination.

And under the doctrine of self-determination, self-determination means groups of people make declare themselves as independent. I seem to recall something similar happening in American history as well.

Those who deny the legitimacy of Palestine are basically denying the legitimacy of political self-determination itself.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 02:53 PM
If there is no Palestine and no Palestinians, then there is no Israel and no Israelis.

Ultimately, Palestine and Israel (and all other countries) are essentially concepts.

Morally and intellectually, the legitimacy of both are concepts are based on the same thing: Self-determination.

And under the doctrine of self-determination, self-determination means groups of people make declare themselves as independent. I seem to recall something similar happening in American history as well.

Those who deny the legitimacy of Palestine are basically denying the legitimacy of political self-determination itself.

So according to you there are no countries anywhere and there are made up countries wherever anyone wants them to be. Got it.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:53 PM
There is no country that is recognized as Palestine...

Yes, there is. Millions of people recognize it. I am one of them.

...thus no Palestinians.

Says who?

Maybe the Palestinian transgender unicorns can be found in Persia.

No, they can be found in the West Bank and Gaza, living under deplorable conditions imposed on them by Israeli occupiers.

They are being taken care of by leprechauns that are managed by the Easter bunny and Santa Claus.

Do you think you're making a real argument here? Because none of your objections to the concept of Palestine have gone past your own personal opinion. I respect that your opinion differs from mine, but don't act like your opinion is automatically superior to the opinions of others.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:55 PM
So according to you there are no countries anywhere. Got it.

No, according to you, there are no countries anywhere.

You are the one denying the concept of self-determination, not me.

You are the one who refuses to accept the basic political rights of people, not me.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Here's what I believe:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...

Apparently, some of my fellow Americans do not agree. Ironically, the ones who do not agree are also the ones who like to claim the mantle of the founders.

Don29palms
04-10-2019, 03:00 PM
No, according to you, there are no countries anywhere.

You are the one denying the concept of self-determination, not me.

You are the one who refuses to accept the basic political rights of people, not me.

No I'm saying there are recognized countries in the world and there is no Palestine. You're the one saying that a country is wherever someone wants it to be whether recognized or not. Make up your mind. Show me Palestine on a current map. You can't because Palestine cease to exist long ago. I'm sure even you can find Israel on a current map.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:25 PM

You are Hate America.. You're pro-Iranian stance is so well known you lack any sense. Israel has taken land after they were attacked. It's the spoils of war. The terrorists attack then daily and you want them to play nicely. The Arabs gave up all rights top the land by losing a war. No, there are no Palestinians just as there is no Palestine.

We support them as a residue of the honor we once had. People like you have whittled away our honor piece by piece. You have attacked our allies and supported our enemies. Of course, people like you are no threat to America although you think you amount to something.

I'd be ashamed to attack my country the way you do. I wouldn't live here if I thought as you do. I'm sure the mullahs would welcome you with open arms. You are a disgusting excuse for an American.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:28 PM

Anti-Semitism is a real thing. You come close but you manage to back away. It isn't the race card of the right. That's a left wing thing to start with. Try to keep up.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:30 PM

It was the Muslims that tried to conquer Europe in the name of God in order to force people to be Muslims.

Captdon

Bullshit.

testsubjectalpha
The PLO teaches it's children to kill Jews for no other reason except they are Jews. Talk about racism Ilhar.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2019, 03:31 PM
You're right! Why do you keep on doing this to yourself?
If you possess a Mensa level IQ as claimed, I’m a fighter pilot

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:34 PM

Doc, you never learn. The Israelis took the Golan Heights in 1973. Syria attacked from there and got their asses kicked. They won't attack from there again. They won't attack Israel period. You shouldn't be listening to Ethereal. You know what he is.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:36 PM

In any legal or moral sense as well.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:39 PM

Yes.

There is not a Palestine and hasn't been for thousands of years. Read a history book or two. There is no excuse for ignorance. If you don't know something you shouldn't embarrass yourself by showng it.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:41 PM

Jesus are you thick. Israel isn't a concept. They are a nation. Palestine is an daydream.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:42 PM
So according to you there are no countries anywhere and there are made up countries wherever anyone wants them to be. Got it.

You're talking to pro-Iranian lackey.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 03:44 PM
If you possess a Mensa level IQ as claimed, I’m a fighter pilot

He claims what? Mensa wouldn't let him serve dinner.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Look at a map of the middle east. There is no such concept of a Palestine.

No I'm saying there are recognized countries in the world and there is no Palestine. You're the one saying that a country is wherever someone wants it to be whether recognized or not. Make up your mind. Show me Palestine on a current map. You can't because Palestine cease to exist long ago. I'm sure even you can find Israel on a current map.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Why do you think Jews built any pyramids?

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Because Jews were slaves.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 03:55 PM

In other words, you have no idea why you believe the Jews built any pyramids.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Due to the influence of men like Netanyahu, Israel has become more isolated and strategically weakened than ever.

At Israel's urging, Iraq's government was overthrown, essentially turning the country over to the Shiite majority which is increasingly aligned with Iran.

The Syrian "regime change" operation that Israel pursued failed and allowed Iran to establish a semi-permanent foothold inside of Syria.

And international support for Israel has been steadily eroding, which is the linchpin of Israel strategic security. Without international support, Israel would probably cease to exist in its traditional form.

For those who wish to see Israel defeated and even destroyed, Netanyahu's victory is sort of a paradoxical win. His incompetent, terrible leadership is weakening Israel more than its enemies ever could.
This is goofy.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Are you saying the Jew slaves didn't build the pyramids? That the only reason they got built is because the Egyptian Gov't fostered legislation to make Jew slave labor legal?

roadmaster
04-10-2019, 04:17 PM

The blue and white are the same as the Likud Party. It would be like say two D's in a runoff. They both have the same ideas, nothing will change. Don't be like the brainwashed rights here and act like they won something.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Are you saying the Jew slaves didn't build the pyramids? That the only reason they got built is because the Egyptian Gov't fostered legislation to make Jew slave labor legal?
I am making no claims. You did. You goofily claimed the Jews built pyramids. Why do you believe such a goofy thing?

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 04:23 PM
So you are refuting the notion that Jew slaves built the pyramids? One of the 7 wonders of the world.

I am making no claims. You did. You goofily claimed the Jews built pyramids. Why do you believe such a goofy thing?

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 04:25 PM
I am making no claims.
You did.
You goofily claimed the Jews built pyramids.
Why do you believe such a goofy thing?

So you are refuting the notion that Jew slaves built the pyramids? One of the 7 wonders of the world.
I am refuting nothing. I am asking you why you believe the Jews built pyramids. It is okay to admit you lack an answer.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 04:32 PM
You are refuting nothing.

I am making no claims.
You did.
You goofily claimed the Jews built pyramids.
Why do you believe such a goofy thing?

I am refuting nothing. I am asking you why you believe the Jews built pyramids. It is okay to admit you lack an answer.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 04:35 PM
I am asking you why you believe the Jews built pyramids. It is okay to admit you lack an answer.

You are refuting nothing.
It is so much fun to watch you squirm. Please do continue.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Am I? you refute nothing.

I am asking you why you believe the Jews built pyramids. It is okay to admit you lack an answer.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 04:43 PM

Am I? you refute nothing.
Now you are boring.

The best answer involves the lack of evidence for the Jews' involvement in pyramid building. You don't have an answer because you post without thought.

You may have the final word.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 04:44 PM
This is goofy.
It's all true.

Iran has more influence in the region than it did prior to 2003.

The Shiite majority in Iraq has developed closer and closer ties to Iran, slowly bringing Iraq into Iran's orbit.

The chaos created by the Syrian "regime change" operation gave Iran and its proxies a legitimate pretext to send masses of troops in to Syria.

And the arrogant behavior of Netanyahu around the world has served to further isolate Israel in the eyes of international observers. His repeated feuding with Obama alone caused huge damage to Israel's security. If you want to remain in the good graces of the US, you don't pick a fight with a hugely popular US president who has MANY years of influence ahead of him. That is just common sense, really.

Netanyahu is Israel's own worst enemy.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 04:45 PM
It's all true.

The Shiite majority in Iraq has developed closer and closer ties to Iran, slowly bringing Iraq into Iran's orbit.

The chaos created by the Syrian "regime change" operation gave Iran and its proxies a legitimate pretext to send masses of troops in to Syria.

And the arrogant behavior of Netanyahu around the world has served to further isolate Israel in the eyes of international observers. His repeated feuding with Obama alone caused huge damage to Israel's security. If you want to remain in the good graces of the US, you don't pick a fight with a hugely popular US president who has MANY years of influence ahead of him. That is just common sense, really.

You are interpreting in accordance with your biases.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Some Biblical historians think it is more likely that they were mercenaries and that Moses was their general.

ripmeister
04-10-2019, 04:49 PM
It's all true.

Bibi will now try and get something passed to insulate him from his criminal charges. That combined with his moves on the press in Israel are doing more destruction to Israels democracy than anything.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 04:49 PM
...the lack of evidence for the Jews' involvement in pyramid building... I see.

btw, there is no such thing as having the final word.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 04:50 PM
Bibi will now try and get something passed to insulate him from his criminal charges. That combined with his moves on the press in Israel are doing more destruction to Israels democracy than anything.
The so-called criminal charges were political.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 04:56 PM
No I'm saying there are recognized countries in the world and there is no Palestine.

I know what you're saying. And it's wrong. Millions of people all around the world "recognize" Palestine. I RECOGNIZE PALESTINE.

You're the one saying that a country is wherever someone wants it to be whether recognized or not.

Yes, that's exactly right. The moral legitimacy of a country is based on the principle of self-determination, not "recognition", as you seem to think.

Make up your mind.

I have made up my mind. Palestine's claim to statehood is legitimate according to the principle of self-determination. You're the one holding contradictory principles, not me.

Show me Palestine on a current map.

I already addressed this canard. A map is not a divine document handed down to us by gods. Anyone can make a map with Palestine included or not included. It doesn't prove anything about the legitimacy of Palestine's statehood.

You can't because Palestine cease to exist long ago.

I say it does exist. And so do millions of other people.

I'm sure even you can find Israel on a current map.

And what if someone made a map that didn't have Israel on it? Would that mean Israel wasn't really a country? Your fixation on maps is rather puzzling. It doesn't prove anything.

Ethereal
04-10-2019, 04:58 PM
You are interpreting in accordance with your biases.

Did Iran's presence and influence in Iraq strengthen or weaken as a result of the Iraq war?

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 05:09 PM
criminal charges were political.

The so-called criminal charges were political.

roadmaster
04-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Some Biblical historians think it is more likely that they were mercenaries and that Moses was their general.
The Bible talks about them and why some were built. The Bible doesn't call them pyramids. In fact Jesus talked about it too in a parable.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Did Iran's presence and influence in Iraq strengthen or weaken as a result of the Iraq war?
I don't know. It has waxed and waned over time. I don't know its state today. Clearly Iran's influence options are greater today then they were under Hussein's dictatorship.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 05:21 PM
criminal charges were political.
Do you ever write complete sentences?

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 05:22 PM
The Bible talks about them and why some were built. The Bible doesn't call them pyramids. In fact Jesus talked about it too in a parable.
The Bible is not evidence.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 05:23 PM
I'm a terrible spellar as well.

roadmaster
04-10-2019, 05:25 PM
The Bible is not evidence. The Bible is the best History book ever.

MisterVeritis
04-10-2019, 05:26 PM
The Bible is the best History book ever.
No. It isn't.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 05:32 PM

I don't think they built any of them. I could be wrong. My Bible doesn't say.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Thou shall not steal.

It's not a question of evidence, it's a question of morals and values of a society.

The Bible is not evidence.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 05:34 PM

I'm saying you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The only Egyptian government what the Pharaoh. He didn't legislate, he ruled.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 05:35 PM
It's all true.

You were told you are goofy.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 05:37 PM
I know what you're saying. And it's wrong. Millions of people all around the world "recognize" Palestine. I RECOGNIZE PALESTINE.

Yes, that's exactly right. The moral legitimacy of a country is based on the principle of self-determination, not "recognition", as you seem to think.

I have made up my mind. Palestine's claim to statehood is legitimate according to the principle of self-determination. You're the one holding contradictory principles, not me.

I already addressed this canard. A map is not a divine document handed down to us by gods. Anyone can make a map with Palestine included or not included. It doesn't prove anything about the legitimacy of Palestine's statehood.

I say it does exist. And so do millions of other people.

And what if someone made a map that didn't have Israel on it? Would that mean Israel wasn't really a country? Your fixation on maps is rather puzzling. It doesn't prove anything.

Land belongs to whoever can hold it. That's the way it is. The Arabs had it and lost it. Grow up.

Captdon
04-10-2019, 05:39 PM

Because they didn't build any of them. I'm sure if they did the Bible would mention it.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 05:39 PM
For example, does a society accept and applaud the efforts of Hollywood elites to bribe universities like Yale and Harvard?

Thou shall not steal.

It's not a question of evidence, it's a question of morals and values of a society.

testsubjectalpha
04-10-2019, 05:41 PM
You are correct Cappy. Except, They ruled.

I'm saying you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The only Egyptian government what the Pharaoh. He didn't legislate, he ruled.

Ransom
04-11-2019, 10:59 AM
alexa

Did you have an update to this thread titled "Gantz beats Netanyahu?"

Did your sources prematurely evaluate?

Cause reality is the exact 180 from your thread start and go f'n figure, huh?

Tahuyaman
04-11-2019, 11:53 AM
@alexa (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2937)

Their world is falling apart. Give them a break.

Captdon
04-11-2019, 01:45 PM

Yes.

Because Israeli soldiers are there. All the Arabs have are terrorists. You picked a odd one to side with.

Captdon
04-11-2019, 01:48 PM

What a load of nonsense. There is an Israel but there is no Palestine. Self-determination doesn't give anyone the right to murder people. It doesn't give anyone the right to a "do over."

Captdon
04-11-2019, 01:51 PM
You are correct Cappy. Except, They ruled.

What part of my saying they ruled is giving you such a problem.

Captdon
04-11-2019, 01:51 PM
@alexa (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2937)

She who lies hides.

Ransom
04-11-2019, 05:02 PM

It weakened considerably. Your assuming both are Shia and thus allies when you miss their primary ethnic differences. Iraqi's are Arab......the Iranians are Persian. Their economy has weakened, they're even more isolated, their primary enemy in the region sifted from Iraq to Saudi Arabia.

Know your history so you're not winging this, ok Ethereal. I'm trying to help you.

Ransom
04-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Let's also not forget.....that the primary opponent to any kind of Kurdish autonomy whatsoever....is Iran. Correct?

Ransom
04-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Their world is falling apart. Give them a break.
Just teasing a little. This is like the 4th time the news has caused our thread starter to prematurely evaluate. The same exact thing happened during our 2016 elections, exit polling had Hillary's sycophants calling her Madam President. 24 hours later Clinton was hiking in the woods.

Kneejerk doesn't make anyone look good, in fact, makes you look like a media puppet and who wants that? Obviously, some do.