PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Robert Riech points out 30 boken promises by Trump!

Mini Me
04-11-2019, 02:34 PM
I just love these leftist pointy headed librul perfessors from Berserkeley!
Especially when they are 100% right!
https://youtu.be/RZD_xyAjC-E

MisterVeritis
04-11-2019, 02:39 PM
You are still good for a small laugh.

suds00
04-11-2019, 02:54 PM
usually i'm not a robert riech fan.but for this i'll make an exception.

midcan5
04-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Trump snowflakes believe, doesn't matter what he says. They are so naive, truth doesn't matter for the hard core base, democrats need to call him out and tell like it is and stop thinking people think. Address his constant failures and they will win back the sane voter.

Even Fox occasionally tell it like it is: https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-shep-smith-and-john-roberts-tag-team-to-fact-check-trump-lies-on-family-separation

But the religious are still prone to hucksterism. https://www.thedailybeast.com/evangelicals-side-with-trump-over-jesus-on-immigration

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny

Tahuyaman
04-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Generally liberals are outraged that Trump is trying to fulfill his campaign promises. They are an odd bunch.

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 04:22 PM
30 broken promises by Obama:

"If you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor."

I wonder how many morons believed him?

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Generally liberals are outraged that Trump is trying to fulfill his campaign promises. They are an odd bunch.

Their outrage is not surprising.
.Trump promised to make America great again, undoing all the hard work of Rodents who had been chipping away at the nation's foundations for years, and just when they were almost ready to topple the country into its grave.

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
Trump snowflakes believe, doesn't matter what he says. They are so naive, truth doesn't matter for the hard core base, democrats need to call him out and tell like it is and stop thinking people think. Address his constant failures and they will win back the sane voter.

Even Fox occasionally tell it like it is: https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-shep-smith-and-john-roberts-tag-team-to-fact-check-trump-lies-on-family-separation

But the religious are still prone to hucksterism. https://www.thedailybeast.com/evangelicals-side-with-trump-over-jesus-on-immigration

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny

What would a Rodent know about patriotism?

I would as soon ask a pig about church.

And it's funny watching The People of Clinton act as if "draft didging" was bad and thst having a legitimate medical exemption was something evil.

I really have to ask, but why would a fascist party like the Rodents, dedicated as they are to destroying America, feel that they could catch any moral traction on matters of patriotism?

Common
04-11-2019, 04:48 PM
When he points out Obamas, ill read his on trump

suds00
04-11-2019, 04:49 PM
how long does it take to hone your insult skills?

Don29palms
04-11-2019, 04:59 PM
I hate to tell the liberal sheeple out there that Trump is still president and hopefully will be for another term. This video is like a mortgage company complaining that someone hasn't paid off a 30 year loan after they've only had the loan for 15 years.

Admiral Ackbar
04-11-2019, 05:02 PM
I just love these leftist pointy headed librul perfessors from Berserkeley!
Especially when they are 100% right!
https://youtu.be/RZD_xyAjC-E

If Robert Reich likes his doctor he can keep his doctor. I am sure he did not have sex with "that woman" Miss Lewinsky.

Mini Me
04-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Trying? That is not the measurement of success!O don't think Reich says anything that is not factual. If so, then you folks are welcome to point it out.

Mini Me
04-11-2019, 05:44 PM
30 broken promises by Obama:

"If you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor."

I wonder how many morons believed him?

That's only one thing he was wrong about. And was probably told that by someone else.Being wrong doesn't mean you were intentionally lying, you know.

Mini Me
04-11-2019, 05:51 PM
I hate to tell the liberal sheeple out there that Trump is still president and hopefully will be for another term. This video is like a mortgage company complaining that someone hasn't paid off a 30 year loan after they've only had the loan for 15 years.

Fair enough. So he has two more years to fulfill his promises. But so far, the record is abysmal! I honestly hope he does succeed on some things; like the Korea peace deal, infrastructure, etc. I just woke up from a nap so I will need more coffee, ya know.

Tahuyaman
04-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Trying? That is not the measurement of success!O don't think Reich says anything that is not factual. If so, then you folks are welcome to point it out.
You’re a hack.

Don29palms
04-11-2019, 11:28 PM
You’re a hack.

Why are you being so polite?

EvilCat Breath
04-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Considering the obstruction Democrats have engaged in, Trump has done a wonderful job.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping%3f_amp=true

Peter1469
04-12-2019, 04:36 AM
Someone should go through the video and post each alleged lie. I suspect this is a lot of spin.

Tahuyaman
04-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Why are you being so polite?
I don't want to be mean. That won't accomplish anything.

MisterVeritis
04-12-2019, 09:48 AM
If Robert Reich likes his doctor he can keep his doctor. I am sure he did not have sex with "that woman" Miss Lewinsky.
#1. Candidate Trump said he would cut taxes. According to Reich this is unfulfilled. Reich is a hack leftist. A buffoon.
Reich wandered off immediately by complaining that the people who paid the most taxes also got the greatest benefits from the change in tax rates. Reich is a Marxist, isn't he?

Peter1469
04-12-2019, 05:17 PM
#1. Candidate Trump said he would cut taxes. According to Reich this is unfulfilled. Reich is a hack leftist. A buffoon.
Reich wandered off immediately by complaining that the people who paid the most taxes also got the greatest benefits from the change in tax rates. Reich is a Marxist, isn't he?
Taxes were cut. Check.

Mini Me
04-12-2019, 08:06 PM

No, that's not it! Its more of a 'bad character' issue than anything. Trump drips with sleaze, and his thought processes are alarming. Malignant Narcissisim is a dangerous condition. His cabinet is full of swamp critters doing the bidding of lobbyists. His lying is over the top, over 4000 lies now!
Never, in the annals of US history, have we ever had such a dishonest, corrupt president!

Mini Me
04-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Their outrage is not surprising.
.Trump promised to make America great again, undoing all the hard work of Rodents who had been chipping away at the nation's foundations for years, and just when they were almost ready to topple the country into its grave.

Do you suffer from RAT BITE FEVER?

Mini Me
04-12-2019, 08:12 PM

Being an ex loan officer, you can reduce a 30 year mortgage to 15 years! And save a ton of money. The downside is, your payments are much higher.

Mini Me
04-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Considering the obstruction Democrats have engaged in, Trump has done a wonderful job.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping%3f_amp=true
Nothing compares with the obstruction Rethugs put up on Obama! They blocked him at every turn! Against the wishes of our people!
Rethugs don't want to work with Dems!

Mini Me
04-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Taxes were cut. Check.

*mostly for the rich, and corporations, and corps mostly plowed the savings into stock buybacks!
Many of the people got nothing!

Sergeant Gleed
04-12-2019, 08:27 PM
That's only one thing he was wrong about. And was probably told that by someone else.Being wrong doesn't mean you were intentionally lying, you know.

He broke another promise, too.

"
“I do solemnly swear(or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office ofPresident of the United States, and will to the best of myAbility, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of theUnited States.”

MisterVeritis
04-12-2019, 09:47 PM
*mostly for the rich, and corporations, and corps mostly plowed the savings into stock buybacks!

The people who pay taxes saw tax rate cuts. The very best part of the tax reforms was the reduction in corporate tax rates. If I had my way corporations would pay no taxes.

MisterVeritis
04-12-2019, 09:47 PM
He broke another promise, too.

"
“I do solemnly swear(or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office ofPresident of the United States, and will to the best of myAbility, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of theUnited States.”

Kook alert.

AZ Jim
04-12-2019, 10:17 PM
You are still good for a small laugh.Any comment about the subject of the post?

Cotton1
04-12-2019, 10:27 PM

Take a hike

AZ Jim
04-12-2019, 10:27 PM
The people who pay taxes saw tax rate cuts. The very best part of the tax reforms was the reduction in corporate tax rates. If I had my way corporations would pay no taxes.Thankfully you don't have your way.

Common
04-13-2019, 04:31 AM
This is from a liberal site, there was no liberal outrage over this and No Robert Reich condemnation.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

Luther
04-13-2019, 05:48 AM
You are still good for a small laugh.

But what of his topic instead of getting personal?

Lummy
04-13-2019, 07:00 AM

Excellent analogy. Four more years!

Luther
04-13-2019, 07:48 AM

Trump is still president and hopefully will be for another term

"He that live by "Hope" will die fasting

'- Ben Franklin

Peter1469
04-13-2019, 07:53 AM

Incorrect. See the relevant threads and posts. The only people really paying more are the wealthy who live in states and cities with high local taxes.

If you are concerned that people who had no federal income tax liability didn't get a tax cut, that is because there is nothing to cut for them.

DGUtley
04-13-2019, 08:11 AM
You’re a hack.

WARNING - Tahuyaman, please refrain from name-calling and bad faith posting.