PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Demand Attorney General William Barr Walk Back “Spy” Comments

Common
04-11-2019, 05:12 PM
Democrats Demand Attorney General William Barr Walk Back “Spy” CommentsAfter over 2 yrs of DEMOCRATS denigrating and lying and accusing the President of everything under the sun and the entire left wing media.

Democrat politicians and the liberal media are OUTRAGED that barr used the world "SPYING"

Keep talking assholes, america is listening to your whacked out jerkoff crap, the democrats are scared to death the collusion, the lying, the spying and the hillary coverup are coming for them

After Attorney General William Barr testified before congress on Wednesday that he believed Trump’s 2016 election was spied on, Democrats and those pushing the collusion conspiracy rushed to demand he walk back those words.

"I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016," Barr said at a hearing (https://www.dailywire.com/news/45809/watch-ag-barr-i-think-spying-did-occur-trump-amanda-prestigiacomo) on Wednesday, responding to a question about this investigation. "One of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the various investigations that have gone on ... and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed."

Barr was then asked if he believed “spying occurred” on the Trump campaign, to which the attorney general replied: "I don’t—well, I guess you could. I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur."

There were a lot of rules put in place to make sure that there’s an adequate basis before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance,” Barr continued. “I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that. And I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45874/democrats-demand-attorney-general-william-barr-ashe-schow

Tahuyaman
04-11-2019, 05:15 PM
The Democrats are hilarious. They can't help themselves. I say get out of their way and let them destroy themselves.

stjames1_53
04-11-2019, 05:21 PM
The in-fighting is fun to watch, occasionally.
Seems the left's ranting and squealing in delight over every made up nugget blasted across our pages, have become short irregular emotional outbursts of "lol" and "baloney" .....
hey, something is missing.... that's right, "..just damn!"

Jeb!
04-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said on Twitter that Barr was “[p]erpetuating conspiracy theories” for which he had “no evidence.”

It's only okay for members of Congress to pedal conspiracy theories, such as Trump colluding with Russia.

stjames1_53
04-11-2019, 05:24 PM
It's only okay for members of Congress to pedal conspiracy theories, such as Trump colluding with Russia.
makes one wonder how well the shoe fits the other foot.

Peter1469
04-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Democrats Demand Attorney General William Barr Walk Back “Spy” Comments

After over 2 yrs of DEMOCRATS denigrating and lying and accusing the President of everything under the sun and the entire left wing media.

Democrat politicians and the liberal media are OUTRAGED that barr used the world "SPYING"

Keep talking assholes, america is listening to your whacked out jerkoff crap, the democrats are scared to death the collusion, the lying, the spying and the hillary coverup are coming for them

After Attorney General William Barr testified before congress on Wednesday that he believed Trump’s 2016 election was spied on, Democrats and those pushing the collusion conspiracy rushed to demand he walk back those words.

"I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016," Barr said at a hearing (https://www.dailywire.com/news/45809/watch-ag-barr-i-think-spying-did-occur-trump-amanda-prestigiacomo) on Wednesday, responding to a question about this investigation. "One of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the various investigations that have gone on ... and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed."

Barr was then asked if he believed “spying occurred” on the Trump campaign, to which the attorney general replied: "I don’t—well, I guess you could. I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur."

There were a lot of rules put in place to make sure that there’s an adequate basis before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance,” Barr continued. “I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that. And I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45874/democrats-demand-attorney-general-william-barr-ashe-schow
Even the NYT has reported that the Trump campaign was spied upon- at least until yesterday. Tell those dems to commit a physically impossible act upon themselves.

Ransom
04-11-2019, 05:32 PM
I liked Barr's response when asked to clarify his statement. Barr asking the Senator if he was more comfortable with 'unauthorized surveillance.'

No objection from the Dem Senator, that sounds much better. After all, unauthorized surveillance isn't that same as spying, unauthorized surveillance is well....unauthorized...whereas spying is....unauthorized. And spying isn't surveillance, it's....spying....it only has six letters and surveillance has too many letters to count, not the same.

Jeb!
04-11-2019, 05:37 PM
I was not a fan of Barr when Trump selected him, but the way the Jackass party is trying to tear him down because he didn't tell them what they wanted to hear RE: Mueller report is despicable.

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 06:46 PM
The Rodents are frantic.

What if the Americans actually start using the s-word?

Shades of Watergate...and the spying directives went all the way to the top, to the man in command of the FBI and tge DKB and the CIA...

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 06:48 PM
I liked Barr's response when asked to clarify his statement. Barr asking the Senator if he was more comfortable with 'unauthorized surveillance.'

No objection from the Dem Senator, that sounds much better. After all, unauthorized surveillance isn't that same as spying, unauthorized surveillance is well....unauthorized...whereas spying is....unauthorized. And spying isn't surveillance, it's....spying....it only has six letters and surveillance has too many letters to count, not the same.

Syllables matter...people KNOW that spying is bad, but unauthorized suveillance? Sounds like a bureaucrat made a tiny mistake.

Hopefully the Republicans POUNCE on "spying".

They won't.

Common
04-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Its become incredible what lying two faced hypocritical frauds theyve become. America is watching this fiasco unfold and listening to how all the democrat candidates want to destroy their lives and their country.

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 06:57 PM
What Barr should have said, in response to the question about how the word spying might have a bad effect in the cable fake Nooze shows is this:

"I am the Attorney General of the United States. My job is concerned with matters of law. It is not to steer my decisions and words around matters of public perception. The word spying us accurate, whether it was lawful or otherwise and I see no need to concoct euphemisms out of concern for the adults on this committee, all of whom are, I am sure, solely concerned with ensuring the nation's law enforcement agencies are not abusing the powers the people of the United States have entrusted them with to commit a coup to overturn the will of the people as expressed by their election results of 2016."

Sergeant Gleed
04-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Its become incredible what lying two faced hypocritical frauds theyve become. America is watching this fiasco unfold and listening to how all the democrat candidates want to destroy their lives and their country.

The Democrats hate the people.