PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with throwing child from balcony at Mall of America

Common
04-12-2019, 05:24 PM
He didnt know the kid, he didnt have any connection to him, he just tossed a 5 yr old boy over a third floor rail.

A man has been charged with attempted homicide for allegedly pushing or throwing a 5-year-old boy (https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/man-in-custody-after-child-thrown-from-balcony-at-mall-of-america-cops/) from a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America in Minnesota Friday morning.

The suspect was identified by police as 24-year-old Twin Cities resident Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, cops said.

Aranda was arrested following the 10 a.m. incident that left the victim with life-threatening injuries.

Police say that there is no apparent connection between the suspect and the victim or the victim’s family.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/man-charged-with-throwing-child-from-balcony-at-mall-of-america/

Sergeant Gleed
04-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Friggin muslims.

You know that's what this is...

roadmaster
04-12-2019, 05:36 PM
He had already been arrested before in this mall. One throwing objects off the higher floor to the lower, one throwing a glass of water at a women who refused to give him money, and the last breaking things a display case.

FindersKeepers
04-12-2019, 06:09 PM
He's a danger to society. He should never get out of prison.

Sergeant Gleed
04-12-2019, 06:14 PM
You guys are being racist against a POC.

Peter1469
04-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Sounds like a mental case.

Dr. Who
04-12-2019, 08:44 PM
This guy is a serious sociopath who shouldn't be free to hurt others. This has nothing whatsoever to do with religion, but instead about the kind of sociopathic personality that would try to kill a child in order to punish the mother of that child. He needs locking up, perhaps for the rest of his life.

Cotton1
04-12-2019, 09:00 PM
The man suffers from "Intermittent Explosive Disorder" which presents after a lifetime of mismanaging anger. He probably needs to be shot :)

Common Sense
04-12-2019, 09:13 PM
To a large extent we've failed the mentality ill and society with regards to mental illness. We went from one extreme of locking them all in institutions to essentially leaving them to their own devices starting in the 70's. This tragedy is just one example of the countless lives that have been destroyed by that failure.

MisterVeritis
04-12-2019, 09:25 PM
To a large extent we've failed the mentality ill and society with regards to mental illness. We went from one extreme of locking them all in institutions to essentially leaving them to their own devices starting in the 70's. This tragedy is just one example of the countless lives that have been destroyed by that failure.
Why don't we send ours to Canada?

Common Sense
04-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Is your passport up to date?

MisterVeritis
04-12-2019, 09:41 PM

Is your passport up to date?
I had two. One was purple and the other blue. Both expired. I have neither need nor desire to revisit Canada.

I think we should send our crazy people to Canada. I believe it would be a great fit for both parties, the crazies and the Canadian nation.

Dr. Who
04-12-2019, 09:54 PM

I had two. One was purple and the other blue. Both expired. I have neither need nor desire to revisit Canada.

I think we should send our crazy people to Canada. I believe it would be a great fit for both parties, the crazies and the Canadian nation.
LOL. Canada doesn't seem to have as many lunatics on the loose on a per capita basis. I wonder why that is? Perhaps it's because they make a better effort to address antisocial behavior in children before they become sociopaths even if it does cost taxpayers a few bucks more.

Common Sense
04-12-2019, 10:04 PM

I suggest you renew your passport so we can implement your plan.