PDA

View Full Version : Your Government has a Message for YOU!

Cigar
02-07-2013, 09:37 AM
http://images1.dailykos.com/i/user/331054/1079ckLARGE-drone-assassina.jpg

BTW ... let me know if this is too much for you to handle :)

patrickt
02-07-2013, 10:12 AM
So, now we know what the massive new database that President Obama is creating and which Rep. Waters says will tell us everything about everybody is for. It gives an all new meaning to "death panel".

Cigar
02-07-2013, 10:16 AM
So, now we know what the massive new database that President Obama is creating and which Rep. Waters says will tell us everything about everybody is for. It gives an all new meaning to "death panel".

This may come as a big surprise to you ... but those databases have been bought and sold a million times over, long before Obama was even a Community Organizer.

Trust me ... Obama doesn't need to build any "new database", because you've been in it for a long time.

Ivan88
02-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Thanks Cigar for the Drone Joke.

I reckon the billions rounds of 40 cal. dumdum ammo purchased by our Public Servants is for those that the drones miss, Yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-NF4YWDfc

Mainecoons
02-07-2013, 06:38 PM
The U.S. government is preparing to have a war with the people.

Big mistake. We aren't the Germans or the Eurosheeple.

Carygrant
02-07-2013, 06:40 PM
No , Ivan -- see other topic where you have posted this video .
You don't use drones when you are rounding up the rioting masses .
First you pick up the opposition big mouths and nuisance individuals including priests .
Then the masses do as they are told , however many pea shooters they have and however much they brag .

Mainecoons
02-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Yes, your lot tried that over here a couple hundred years ago. How did that work for you?

:rofl:

Ivan88
02-08-2013, 12:40 AM
You don't use drones when you are rounding up the rioting masses .
First you pick up the opposition big mouths and nuisance individuals including priests .
Then the masses do as they are told , however many pea shooters they have and however much they brag .

That is a logical process, I agree. However, based on their desire to have various emergency events to justify themselves, they will prefer some sort of resistance, or at least the appearance of it, and they will encourage various individuals and agent provocateurs to rally some sort of justification.

This is how they did it in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Katanga, Panama etc. . I remember the US army sitting around in the Dominican Republic shooting civilian vehicles with the recoiless rifle mounted in their jeep, and scenes of civilians running down the street in Iraq and being blown up by helicopter rockets. Replace helicopter with drone. How else will they get to play with their drone toys?

What if they bring in the Muslim Brotherhood cutthroats to rampage around the country like they did in Libya & Syria?
That will provide an immense bounty of excuses to do most anything they want.

Ivan88
02-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Drone Assault Vehicles from:
MISTY by James McQuade, Lake Publishing, Los Angeles, Calif. 1972
1459http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5120PQH6N1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg192$ at Amazon

Carygrant
02-08-2013, 03:23 AM
Yes, your lot tried that over here a couple hundred years ago. How did that work for you?

:rofl:

I can handle you getting misty eyed about one of your few victories . But it was a Home fixture , and , be honest , we played a reserve side as our Champion's League fixture was concentrated in France and our lovely fat Kingy of that period was constantly pre-occupied elsewhere . Failed to keep his eye on the ball .
But if it makes you happy to romanticise about that tacky skirmish, so be it .

zelmo1234
02-08-2013, 04:45 AM
I can handle you getting misty eyed about one of your few victories . But it was a Home fixture , and , be honest , we played a reserve side as our Champion's League fixture was concentrated in France and our lovely fat Kingy of that period was constantly pre-occupied elsewhere . Failed to keep his eye on the ball .
But if it makes you happy to romanticise about that tacky skirmish, so be it .

We have different victories over Britain now, and you have to remember we have a love of our pets here in the USA but do take time out to remind them every now and then who is superior

http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/

And with home field advantage too? We at least you made show, instead of and also ran!