PDA

View Full Version : Nadler: Trump 'Has No Right to Spend Money...to Ship Immigrants All Over the County'

Common
04-15-2019, 07:56 AM
Nadler: Trump 'Has No Right to Spend Money...to Ship Immigrants All Over the County'Listen to this flabby jerkoff, no Nadler democrats dont have a right to allow sanctuary cities and states to BREAK THE LAW, democrats dont have the right to flood our country and cost taxpayers billions and subject us to more violent crime. Democrats dont have a right to complain about ANY actions on securing our border

Leading Democrats are outraged over President Trump's stated intention to ship asylum seekers to sanctuary cities and states.
"The president has no right to spend money appropritaed by Congress for other purposes to ship immigrants all over the country," House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"If someone requests asylum, he should be considered. There should be a place for that person to stay while that request is being adjudicated. This is just -- nor is it right for the president to use immigrants or people who are claiming political asylum as pawns in a fight against political opponents.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-trump-has-no-right-spend-moneyto-ship-immigrants-all-over-county

FindersKeepers
04-15-2019, 08:06 AM
Another whiner.

In reality, it's a good idea. The illegals are overwhelming the resources in the border towns. As President, Trump is duty-bound to help ease what is quickly reaching crisis proportions. Moving illegals is the only thing to do -- and moving them to areas that have demonstrated a desire to protect and care for them is just plain smart.

Mister D
04-15-2019, 08:14 AM
Nadler: Trump 'Has No Right to Spend Money...to Ship Immigrants All Over the County'

Listen to this flabby jerkoff, no Nadler democrats dont have a right to allow sanctuary cities and states to BREAK THE LAW, democrats dont have the right to flood our country and cost taxpayers billions and subject us to more violent crime. Democrats dont have a right to complain about ANY actions on securing our border

Leading Democrats are outraged over President Trump's stated intention to ship asylum seekers to sanctuary cities and states.
"The president has no right to spend money appropritaed by Congress for other purposes to ship immigrants all over the country," House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) told CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"If someone requests asylum, he should be considered. There should be a place for that person to stay while that request is being adjudicated. This is just -- nor is it right for the president to use immigrants or people who are claiming political asylum as pawns in a fight against political opponents.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-trump-has-no-right-spend-moneyto-ship-immigrants-all-over-county
Did he say that with a straight face?

Common
04-15-2019, 09:22 AM
Did he say that with a straight face?
The flabby douchebag always has a scowl on his face

EvilCat Breath
04-15-2019, 10:00 AM
If democrats don't like it they can vote to change the laws.

countryboy
04-15-2019, 10:06 AM
Nadler: Trump 'Has No Right to Spend Money...to Ship Immigrants All Over the County'Listen to this flabby jerkoff, no Nadler democrats dont have a right to allow sanctuary cities and states to BREAK THE LAW, democrats dont have the right to flood our country and cost taxpayers billions and subject us to more violent crime. Democrats dont have a right to complain about ANY actions on securing our border

This is part of the brilliance of Trump. He always gets the Democrats to expose their own hypocrisy.

MisterVeritis
04-15-2019, 10:13 AM
It is time to start shipping the illegal aliens to sanctuary cities. Give a double portion to every district that voted in a democrat.

alexa
04-15-2019, 10:41 AM
Laws just get in the way of Trumplings.

Hoosier8
04-15-2019, 10:50 AM
Bet you didn't complain when Obama did the same thing.

alexa
04-15-2019, 10:52 AM
I'm sure you believe that that happened.

Sad.

zachroidott
04-15-2019, 11:46 AM

Careful: state's rights.

Captdon
04-15-2019, 07:05 PM
States don't have any control over immigration.

Tahuyaman
04-15-2019, 07:09 PM
Nadler is suffering from TDS.

Jeb!
04-15-2019, 08:01 PM
That's a lie. Where is the law against it? There is no law against it.

Democrats are purposely misrepresenting the amount of power the president has hoping he'd back down. Most notably, they did that with the travel ban.

Peter1469
04-16-2019, 04:46 AM
Congress does have some control over appropriations, but they do not micromanage them. I don't think the government has any problem finding appropriated funds for busing illegals around. Now that a federal judge said the administration can force illegals to wait outside of the US until their hearing, perhaps this issue is moot.

Safety
04-16-2019, 06:45 AM

Do you order fries with your whataboutism?

Common
04-16-2019, 07:00 AM
Back to the topic, democrats like Adam Schiff who has been categorically WRONG every time hes ever opened his mouth and a proven LYING POS, Nadler is dead wrong the president has every right

alexa
04-16-2019, 07:01 AM
It's always good times when the constitoooshanal skolers at TPF weigh in.

FindersKeepers
04-16-2019, 07:11 AM

You do realize whataboutism expands the story? Clarifies it?

I only hear griping about whataboutism when someone is afraid to deal with the issue in its entirety -- when the prefer a blinders-on, narrow-minded approach.

Otherwise, it shines a light, lances a wound, and forces us to quit dwelling in the realm of hypocrisy.

Safety
04-16-2019, 07:42 AM
You do realize whataboutism expands the story? Clarifies it?

I only hear griping about whataboutism when someone is afraid to deal with the issue in its entirety -- when the prefer a blinders-on, narrow-minded approach.

Otherwise, it shines a light, lances a wound, and forces us to quit dwelling in the realm of hypocrisy.

I’m glad you said this, because I agree wholeheartedly. You see, there was one member here that started this whole “whataboutism” bullshit when I reminded people about how Obama was treated. He would herp-derp every thread with calls about whataboutism, much like he does with Latin logical fallacies. I decided to give back what has been given so plentifully. This is another case of “when in Rome....”.

FindersKeepers
04-16-2019, 08:14 AM
I’m glad you said this, because I agree wholeheartedly. You see, there was one member here that started this whole “whataboutism” bullshit when I reminded people about how Obama was treated. He would herp-derp every thread with calls about whataboutism, much like he does with Latin logical fallacies. I decided to give back what has been given so plentifully. This is another case of “when in Rome....”.

It's totally fair for you to bring up how Obama was treated. We all know some folks attacked him -- and his wife -- mercilessly.

None of that should be forgotten or ignored. It happened.

Lummy
04-16-2019, 08:32 AM
Nobody attacked Obama for anything. He was mollycoddled for eight years and could do no wrong -- nothing illegal or even questionably legal -- thanks to our glitter media. It was disgusting and made a lot of people furious. Obama is the single reason for the polarity in politics now. He was the worst president that ever lived.

In the future when they ask, when did American media stop being journalists, the answer will be, during the Obama Administration.

Lummy
04-16-2019, 08:34 AM
When did the United States fall? During the Obama administration. That is nothing to be proud of.

Hoosier8
04-16-2019, 10:13 AM
I'm sure you believe that that happened.

Sad.

The pictures the media published blaming Trump and did not realize they were taken in 2014 pretty much proves how little you know.

Hoosier8
04-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Ah, so it is OK for Obama to do it. Fascinating hypocrisy.

Captdon
04-16-2019, 10:22 AM

Obama was a black Democrat. That's Safety's whole wish.

Safety
04-16-2019, 10:26 AM

It appears as if English isn’t your first language. Get past the remedial level and come back to discuss.

Ransom
04-16-2019, 11:09 AM
I’m glad you said this, because I agree wholeheartedly. You see, there was one member here that started this whole “whataboutism” bull$#@! when I reminded people about how Obama was treated. He would herp-derp every thread with calls about whataboutism, much like he does with Latin logical fallacies. I decided to give back what has been given so plentifully. This is another case of “when in Rome....”.
=I cannot defend my disgraceful political party thus I deflect. A great example....I've been one of the Members here who truly believed Trump colluded with the Russians. Without an iota of proof or one shred of evidence, the tv talking heads have convinced me that Trump is a Russian agent. Now, Mueller has ended his investigation thus I'm embarrassed and Ransom and some other members keep rubbing my face in my own mess. Thus, I need to deflect and play whataboutism. God, I dislike that Ransom Dude.....always taking my attempted bullshiit and flushing it down the toilet not to mention properly pegging me as a whiner and victim. Fck!

Tahuyaman
04-16-2019, 11:16 AM
Why would the leaders of these sanctuary cities be opposed to bringing in more immigrants to their communities? After all, they created these sanctuary cities to attract them. Isn't it consistent to welcome them? Why would they oppose Trump's stance on this?

Safety
04-16-2019, 12:42 PM
=I cannot defend my disgraceful political party thus I deflect. A great example....I've been one of the Members here who truly believed Trump colluded with the Russians. Without an iota of proof or one shred of evidence, the tv talking heads have convinced me that Trump is a Russian agent. Now, Mueller has ended his investigation thus I'm embarrassed and Ransom and some other members keep rubbing my face in my own mess. Thus, I need to deflect and play whataboutism. God, I dislike that Ransom Dude.....always taking my attempted bullshiit and flushing it down the toilet not to mention properly pegging me as a whiner and victim. Fck!

Still a little upset because I outed you as liking to wear women’s dresses and shoes? Does your purse match your hip-waders?

Ransom
04-16-2019, 06:42 PM
Still a little upset because I outed you as liking to wear women’s dresses and shoes? Does your purse match your hip-waders?

Safety, I honestly thought you were a woman for the first year of exchanging posts, maybe longer. Quit hating the players, hate the game you're getting so badly bested at. :grin:

DGUtley
04-16-2019, 07:23 PM
Obama was a black Democrat. That's Safety's whole wish.

WARNING @Captdon (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2480) - refrain from off topic non-responsive trolling and bad faith posting

Ethereal
04-16-2019, 07:33 PM
So, do Trump's supporters actually approve of what Trump is suggesting? I thought you wanted him to deport illegal immigrants, not send them to live inside US cities.

MisterVeritis
04-16-2019, 08:15 PM
So, do Trump's supporters actually approve of what Trump is suggesting? I thought you wanted him to deport illegal immigrants, not send them to live inside US cities.
As long as idiot judges prevent us from expelling the invaders we outh to use the invaders as a weapon to destroy democrat cities.

Mister D
04-16-2019, 08:20 PM

I do. Wholeheartedly. It's a brilliant political maneuver. At the very least he exposed the hypocrisy of his enemies.

Mister D
04-16-2019, 08:22 PM
As long as idiot judges prevent us from expelling the invaders we outh to use the invaders as a weapon to destroy democrat cities.

My favorite was Nadler condemning the use of immigrants as political pawns. Did he burst out laughing once the cameras were off?

Sergeant Gleed
04-16-2019, 08:54 PM
It is time to start shipping the illegal aliens to sanctuary cities. Give a double portion to every district that voted in a democrat.'

I want to see the Rodents pass a bill DEMANDING equal distribution of Invaders around the country.

Then Trump vetoes it...

Great fun.

Before that happens the Rodent judges will chime in, once again telling the Americans we can't afford Rodents in the White House.

Sergeant Gleed
04-16-2019, 08:56 PM

Which law would that be that forbids the distribution of Invaders to the cities illegally protecting them and embarrassing the Rodents elected by those cities?

Ransom
04-16-2019, 08:59 PM

We can't be heard over your cheers of approval. Trump is doing exactly as you've asked him to do. He's given these people court dates whereupon they are to return and plead asylum. Meanwhile releasing them into cities that have self identified as 'sanctuaries.'

And of course we approve of him exposing Trump hater's utter hypocrisy here. Suggesting sanctuary cities was brilliant and the response from the Left so expected. Trump playing them again...actually giving them a chance to reach out instead it's "not in my Hood."

:biglaugh: what utter frauds.

Sergeant Gleed
04-16-2019, 08:59 PM
Careful: state's rights.

Immigration is a Congressional prerogative, and Congress granted that authority to the President.

States (and lesser governments) CANNOT declare themselves exempt from federal immigration law. A case pursued by the Obama Gang settled that one completely.

Sergeant Gleed
04-16-2019, 09:01 PM
Congress does have some control over appropriations, but they do not micromanage them. I don't think the government has any problem finding appropriated funds for busing illegals around. Now that a federal judge said the administration can force illegals to wait outside of the US until their hearing, perhaps this issue is moot.

Congress has already appropriated the funds and already transferred the spending to the discretion of the President.

Congress can pass a bill taking that power back, if they want.

Be good for even more laughs.

Sergeant Gleed
04-16-2019, 09:04 PM
Nobody attacked Obama for anything. He was mollycoddled for eight years and could do no wrong -- nothing illegal or even questionably legal -- thanks to our glitter media. It was disgusting and made a lot of people furious. Obama is the single reason for the polarity in politics now. He was the worst president that ever lived.

In the future when they ask, when did American media stop being journalists, the answer will be, during the Obama Administration.

The correct answer will be: during the Vietnam War.

Sergeant Gleed
04-16-2019, 09:10 PM

Absolutely.

Since the Rodents won't let us deport them, imprison them or execute them, sending them to live so close to the Rodents that Methane Matters becomes a meme is the best alternative.

Why would the Rodents not want these bundles of love in their own cities? How about if you people actually answer that question for a change?

roadmaster
04-16-2019, 09:39 PM
Nadler thinks most of us has Alzheimer's. Obamas team was caught chartering busses and even airplanes shipping them around, so it must not be illegal.

Barr came out today and said according to AP news that people seeking asylum with credible fear or returning, would no longer be let go before they have seen a judge.

Hoosier8
04-19-2019, 06:13 AM
It appears as if English isn’t your first language. Get past the remedial level and come back to discuss.
Typical chicken post from you.

Safety
04-19-2019, 06:54 AM
Typical chicken post from you.

Don’t just stand there, why don’t you seek help?

Hoosier8
04-19-2019, 06:57 AM
Don’t just stand there, why don’t you seek help?

Wouldn't know where to send it since I don't know where you live.

Safety
04-19-2019, 07:46 AM
Wouldn't know where to send it since I don't know where you live.

That is generous of you to want to share, but you need it way more than I do.