PDA

View Full Version : This is what the Gun Nuts don't want you to hear!

Cigar
02-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Newton Mother: "Let Them See What They've Done"
“Let them see what they’ve done.” -- Jacqueline Kennedy.

“I want the world to see what they did to my baby." -- Emmet Till's mother.

“I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad and the ugly." -- Noah Pozner's Mother.

Noah's Brave Mother:

Parents of the dead children were advised to identify them from photographs, such was the carnage. But every parent reacts differently. Veronique Pozner did the most difficult thing. She asked to see the body.

Reporter Zeveloff asked her why.

"I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad and the ugly,” she said. “. . . And as a little boy, you have to go in the ground. If I am going to shut my eyes to that I am not his mother. I had to bear it. I had to do it.”

When the governor of Connecticut arrived, she brought him to see Noah in the open casket. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.” The governor wept.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/07/1185323/--Let-Them-See-What-They-ve-Done-Why-Newtown-Victim-Noah-Had-an-Open-Coffin#

Agravan
02-07-2013, 12:42 PM
You really do enjoy dancing in the blood of victims, don't you , you sick bastard...?

Cigar
02-07-2013, 12:45 PM
You really do enjoy dancing in the blood of victims, don't you , you sick bastard...?

Just because you don't want to here it ... makes it Spam

Typical Conservative thinking

GrassrootsConservative
02-07-2013, 12:49 PM
More crying from the OP.

I'm not even going to bother with an image.

Agravan

Please point out where I called it Spam?

GrassrootsConservative

Hear, retard. Hear.

Carygrant
02-07-2013, 12:54 PM
They will look back and be amazed at the wickedness within the fading Empire .
And those that thought and lived for and by the gun .

Pete7469
02-07-2013, 12:54 PM
I keep telling you guys, ignore that bed wetting idiot like the tantrum throwing snot nosed child he is and he'll eventually go away.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I keep telling you guys, ignore that bed wetting idiot like the tantrum throwing snot nosed child he is and he'll eventually go away.

So ... this shows that whenever someone submits a Thread for discussion that the Right don't approve, they simply cry to mama and call it Spam and Trolling.

This explains the huge forum participation

... so long as you think and speak alike ... you're welcome to this forum.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 01:43 PM
I keep telling you guys, ignore that bed wetting idiot like the tantrum throwing snot nosed child he is and he'll eventually go away.I'm sorry, did you say anything meaningful?

Cigar
02-07-2013, 01:43 PM
More crying from the OP.

I'm not even going to bother with an image.

Care to join into the discussion ... or just bitch?

bladimz
02-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Reading about these shootings (especially when little kids are the victims) is one thing, but maybe it's time to include photos of those victims whose family has given approval.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Newton Mother: "Let Them See What They've Done"

“Let them see what they’ve done.” -- Jacqueline Kennedy.

“I want the world to see what they did to my baby." -- Emmet Till's mother.

“I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad and the ugly." -- Noah Pozner's Mother.

Noah's Brave Mother:

Parents of the dead children were advised to identify them from photographs, such was the carnage. But every parent reacts differently. Veronique Pozner did the most difficult thing. She asked to see the body.

Reporter Zeveloff asked her why.

"I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad and the ugly,” she said. “. . . And as a little boy, you have to go in the ground. If I am going to shut my eyes to that I am not his mother. I had to bear it. I had to do it.”

When the governor of Connecticut arrived, she brought him to see Noah in the open casket. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.” The governor wept.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/07/1185323/--Let-Them-See-What-They-ve-Done-Why-Newtown-Victim-Noah-Had-an-Open-Coffin#

Awe...100,000,000 gun owners walked into Newtown and killed 26 people... They must all be mentally deranged with an eodipus complex. Or, you could just be using the blood of children killed by a psychopath to further your political goals of limiting your own freedom...

Let me guess... You still get lunch money from your mommy...

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Reading about these shootings (especially when little kids are the victims) is one thing, but maybe it's time to include photos of those victims whose family has given approval.

That is their right... Seeing those pictures would only strengthen my resolve as a gun owner.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Care to join into the discussion ... or just bitch? Obviously, he has nothing to say. Why, he won't even bother with an image!

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 01:50 PM

You sound like a man of experience given your once great empire is now a gelatinous shell of it's former self and a puppet of the fading empire you unwittingly espouse.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 01:51 PM
That is their right... Seeing those pictures would only strengthen my resolve as a gun owner.Interesting. Why is that?

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Interesting. Why is that?

For the same reasons seeing pictures of the holocaust cause a reaction in people...not of blind subservience to government (which is what the OP is going for) but what could happen if you don't or are unable to fight back.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 01:57 PM
You sound like a man of experience given your once great empire is now a gelatinous shell of it's former self and a puppet of the fading empire you unwittingly espouse.How long do you think that America will be able to sustain its bloated international imperialistic actions?

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
How long do you think that America will be able to sustain its bloated international imperialistic actions?

Indefinitely given the rest of the world depends on it.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Awe...100,000,000 gun owners walked into Newtown and killed 26 people... They must all be mentally deranged with an eodipus complex. Or, you could just be using the blood of children killed by a psychopath to further your political goals of limiting your own freedom...

Let me guess... You still get lunch money from your mommy...

According to the FAA ... there can be as many as 8000 Planes Flying at any given time in US air space ... Commuter and Commercial.

If only one crashes ... that's a lot of dead people in less than one micro second.

BTW .. Newtown has a population of less than 30k

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:01 PM
For the same reasons seeing pictures of the holocaust cause a reaction in people...not of blind subservience to government (which is what the OP is going for) but what could happen if you don't or are unable to fight back.

Exactly who would you be fighting and with what?

bladimz
02-07-2013, 02:03 PM
For the same reasons seeing pictures of the holocaust cause a reaction in people...not of blind subservience to government (which is what the OP is going for) but what could happen if you don't or are unable to fight back.Understood. But these victims were unlike those of the holocaust. These kids weren't at risk. What was it that they were supposed to resist?

It's ok to own guns. It's even ok if you want to be afraid of what your government might do. But it's not ok for parents to have to worry about whether their kids get mowed down in school.

The OP has nothing to do with blind subservience to government or anything else.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Indefinitely given the rest of the world depends on it.
I think you over-estimate our country's needfulness. It's understandable. Many americans do.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Ever notice ... none of the self defense crowd said; if only Travon Martin had a Gun, he would have been able to defend himself against an armed person who perused him.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Y'know. That's never mentioned. If only Trayvon had been carrying. Maybe Zimmerman'd be the one pushing up daisies. One can only imagine what Martin's situation would be...

bladimz
02-07-2013, 02:16 PM
But then again, imagine if Zimmerman had not been packing... I'm pretty sure he never would have got outta his truck to begin with.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Y'know. That's never mentioned. If only Trayvon had been carrying. Maybe Zimmerman'd be the one pushing up daisies. One can only imagine what Martin's situation would be...

Vanguard: Guns in America ... good show

Showed that a Florida Gang Menber got off with murder using the Stand You Grown Law.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:22 PM
But then again, imagine if Zimmerman had not been packing... I'm pretty sure he never would have got outta his truck to begin with.

Exactly ... Balls become artificiality Huge with Gun.

In reality ... Zimmerman would have never been a guard without a Gun

bladimz
02-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Most likely not. I'd love to see his psych profile.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 02:52 PM
According to the FAA ... there can be as many as 8000 Planes Flying at any given time in US air space ... Commuter and Commercial.

If only one crashes ... that's a lot of dead people in less than one micro second.

BTW .. Newtown has a population of less than 30k

So now you want to ban airplanes?

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:54 PM
So now you want to ban airplanes?

:rollseyes: I'm sorry ... I'm unable to match your stupidity ... you win.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Exactly who would you be fighting and with what?

See history...

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:56 PM
"600 round magazines for as low as $25.95"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgF93bwojLM&feature=player_embedded

What a bargain

Cigar
02-07-2013, 02:57 PM
See history...

I checked the History Books ... I say you're fucked.

http://static.binscorner.com/t/top-10-fighter-planes/126803643064.jpg

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Understood. But these victims were unlike those of the holocaust. These kids weren't at risk. What was it that they were supposed to resist?

It's ok to own guns. It's even ok if you want to be afraid of what your government might do. But it's not ok for parents to have to worry about whether their kids get mowed down in school.

The OP has nothing to do with blind subservience to government or anything else.

I don't think anyone disagrees...

What is the OP arguing for then?

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 02:59 PM

If we go down we are taking everyone with us.... So I guess we are all fucked... Enjoy.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 03:01 PM

What is the OP arguing for then?

The point is ... "everything" isn't an argument.

Some things are just common sense.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 03:02 PM
If we go down we are taking everyone with us.... So I guess we are all fucked... Enjoy.

Who is We?

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11142871/cute-hamster-mouse-pocket-rat-Favim.com-80558_thumb.jpg

I know who I am betting on

Agravan
02-07-2013, 03:04 PM
"600 round magazines for as low as $25.95"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgF93bwojLM&feature=player_embeddedWhat a bargain
There is NO such thing as a 600 round magazine for a pistol or a rifle. Certainly not for $26.00.
you and the producer of the video as well as the author of the Time article are idiots.
this is likely what he refered to. you can buy an individual glock magazine for around $26.00 and put 20 of them together like this guy did, but then, do you really think someone could walk around with one of these unnoticed?
more bullsh*t gun hysteria put out by know-nothing anti gun idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtpHfpXy7WY&feature=player_embedded

Agravan
02-07-2013, 03:08 PM

I beg to differ. For one thing, that pilot would likely be on our side, and for those that choose to fight us, well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=av2BzaXF6lg
You think we wouldn't be able to get our hands on a few of these?

Cigar
02-07-2013, 03:08 PM
If you need more than 12, you're in a Gun fight and you're going to die.

Bbecause you're out numbered and 600 bullets ain't going to help you.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 03:10 PM
:rollseyes: I'm sorry ... I'm unable to match your stupidity ... you win.

I'm glad you admit that you're stupidity is unmatchable.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I beg to differ. For one thing, that pilot would likely be on our side, and for those that choose to fight us, well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=av2BzaXF6lg
You think we wouldn't be able to get our hands on a few of these?

Not with an E-8C JSTAR in the air ... once you fire ... you're dead!

Cigar
02-07-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm glad you admit that you're stupidity is unmatchable.

... and you can't read. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 03:18 PM

You are completely ignorant and precedence disagrees with you.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 03:20 PM
The point is ... "everything" isn't an argument.

Some things are just common sense.

What exactly are you arguing for?

bladimz
02-07-2013, 03:21 PM

What is the OP arguing for then?It's not an argument. It's not presenting one side of a story. It's not a debate. It's simply presents a mother's wishes. Do you disagree with her? There is nothing contentious or antagonistic about it. That should be obvious.

But it's also obvious that there are those who will always want to turn everything into an argument.

Cigar
02-07-2013, 03:24 PM
What exactly are you arguing for?

The point of this thread is that the Gun Nuts don't live in the real world and they should see a picture of the real world.

GrassrootsConservative
02-07-2013, 03:27 PM
The point of this thread is that the Gun Nuts don't live in the real world and they should see a picture of the real world.

Right.
Not antagonistic at all, right Blad?

Agravan
02-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Not with an E-8C JSTAR in the air ... once you fire ... you're dead!
We have more people than you would have planes...

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 03:40 PM

Your world right?

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Anyone who advocates for their own rights to be limited is a fucking moron with no concept of liberty.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:28 PM

Said the man from the country where the hacked a 16 year old to pieces with swords :fighting0074:

And no one came to the sound of his screams? How civilized!

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:32 PM
How long do you think that America will be able to sustain its bloated international imperialistic actions?

But Obama said he ended the wars? would he lie?

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Understood. But these victims were unlike those of the holocaust. These kids weren't at risk. What was it that they were supposed to resist?

You are correct, but we know that banning guns is unlikely to stop these shootings, so why are we not doing the one thing that might help and putting armed guards in the schools to protect the children.

We know that banning assualt weapons would not stop the shooters and we know that background checks will not stop the shooters. So why are we even talking about things that will not work?

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Ever notice ... none of the self defense crowd said; if only Travon Martin had a Gun, he would have been able to defend himself against an armed person who perused him.

We if Travon would not have been pounding Zimmermans head on the concrete, he would be alive today to would he not? Sometimes if you mess with the Bull you get the horns.

But that being said, Zimerman should not have put himself in a situation that he could not retreat from. It was a poor decission on both of their parts, and now both lives are ruined.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Right.
Not antagonistic at all, right Blad?Hey, i'm not writing his posts. But i don't disagree with him either.

To be clear, i said that the OP wasn't antagonistic. It isn't. Or maybe you think it is. And if you do, why?

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:41 PM

It is hard to say, as he was very active in the neighborhood watch. but it is likely that if he had not been carring that he would have been killed by Travon smashing his head into the ground. He was not doing this for his health.

But that is right it is likely if Travon would have had a Gun he would have shot Zimerman before he even knew he had a Gun.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 04:44 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Anyone who advocates for their own rights to be limited is a fucking moron with no concept of liberty.Then by your thinking, all of your rights should be without limitation or control.

It is the fucking moron who argues against common sense to further their personal agenda.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 04:49 PM
It is hard to say, as he was very active in the neighborhood watch. but it is likely that if he had not been carring that he would have been killed by Travon smashing his head into the ground. He was not doing this for his health.

But that is right it is likely if Travon would have had a Gun he would have shot Zimerman before he even knew he had a Gun.Firstly, without his gun, i doubt very much that Zimmerman would have done much more than put the call into 911. The "head-bashing" would never have taken place.

Secondly, if Trayvon was armed and shot and killed Zimmerman, he would have been free to claim innocence by virtue of the "Stand Your Ground" law; free to claim a "fear for his life". The law is extremely flawed, and this particular example exposes it.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:52 PM

You dont' know much about gun fights do you.

acording to the FBI the average Gunfight is 3 seconds, 3 shots and 11 feet. The problem is that criminals are cowards, and they tend to not be alone. any gun fight that is at any distance can be hundreds of rounds and most will be misses. even with trained.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

Had the trained policein either of these only had 12 rounds, the criminals would not have been cought and the police would all be dead.

You shoot guns, lets load up a couple of clips with wax bullets for training and get into a little gun fight, they will not kill you but a couple of hits and you will be off your feet, and they will leave bruises about 12 inches in diamiter. I would bett at 21 feet, with a person shooting at you and moving, you can two out of 10 shots. It is hard to keep your cool when ever fibre in your body is screaming run for your life.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 04:57 PM

I am totally fine with it a long as every shooting victom is paraded in front of the public, all of the incent people that have their homes broken into and are killed because they can't defend themselves all of the women that are raped, and killed, those wives that are beaten to death by there boyfriends and husbands.

but that would not be good for the gun ban argument, so I am sure that we dont want the victoms of the people that have illegal guns to be pictured, as the gun ban will do nothing to stop them from obtaining illegal guns.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Firstly, without his gun, i doubt very much that Zimmerman would have done much more than put the call into 911. The "head-bashing" would never have taken place.

Secondly, if Trayvon was armed and shot and killed Zimmerman, he would have been free to claim innocence by virtue of the "Stand Your Ground" law; free to claim a "fear for his life". The law is extremely flawed, and this particular example exposes it.

Travon had no clue that Zimmerman was carring a gun, thus he attacked him and got shot. Travon was ingauged in the act of violence. Zimerman was cleared by the district attn. until public outcry caused him to change his mind.

If Travon would have shot and killed Zimerman he would have been a minority with a gun, (illegal) he would not been in threat for his life, nor would Zimerman had the oppertunity, or ability to take his life with the gun in the concealed postion (illegal) but he likely would have still shot ahd killed zimerman and just left the sceen. Never knowing that Zimerman was armed.

You see stand your ground does not let you just kill someone. they have to have the ability, intent, and oppertunity to cause you great bodily harm or death. How did Zimerman following Travon threaten his life? But travon told Zimerman that this would be the last day of his life! Intent He was on top of him oppertunity, and was beating his head into the concrete ability! Boom! that was in fact a legal shoot. foloowing someone is not a threat to there life.

And if you think it was an easy choice to take the life of another, you are wrong again. Unless you are totally nuts, it eats your soul!

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Then by your thinking, all of your rights should be without limitation or control.

It is the fucking moron who argues against common sense to further their personal agenda.

I think we've placed enough limitations on the 2nd Ammendment... Anyone who thinks this hasn't been a give and take is lying to push for more governmental control...of themselves...hence the moronic nature of such people.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Travon had no clue that Zimmerman was carring a gun, thus he attacked him and got shot. Travon was ingauged in the act of violence. Zimerman was cleared by the district attn. until public outcry caused him to change his mind.

If Travon would have shot and killed Zimerman he would have been a minority with a gun, (illegal) he would not been in threat for his life, nor would Zimerman had the oppertunity, or ability to take his life with the gun in the concealed postion (illegal) but he likely would have still shot ahd killed zimerman and just left the sceen. Never knowing that Zimerman was armed.

You see stand your ground does not let you just kill someone. they have to have the ability, intent, and oppertunity to cause you great bodily harm or death. How did Zimerman following Travon threaten his life? But travon told Zimerman that this would be the last day of his life! Intent He was on top of him oppertunity, and was beating his head into the concrete ability! Boom! that was in fact a legal shoot. foloowing someone is not a threat to there life.

And if you think it was an easy choice to take the life of another, you are wrong again. Unless you are totally nuts, it eats your soul!Imagine for a moment... Trayvon Martin walks through the neighborhood that night with his skittles and iced tea back to his father's place. No muss, no fuss. No George Zimmerman following him around... No one gets killed, no one gets his nose broken. So who initiated the incident?

I know what it must take to mentally decide to kill someone else, but i also think that there are many people who have no idea what it means until it's too late.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Imagine for a moment... Trayvon Martin walks through the neighborhood that night with his skittles and iced tea back to his father's place. No muss, no fuss. No George Zimmerman following him around... No one gets killed, no one gets his nose broken.

I know what it must take to mentally decide to kill someone else, but i also think that there are many people who have no idea what it means until it's too late.

Something tells me if someone was on top of you beating you to a pulp you would have no hesitation in defending yourself with a gun. Zimmerman didn't threaten, wield or brandish his firearm until his head was being slammed into the concrete.

Trayvon was fair game when he infringed upon the rights of Zimmeriman whereas Zimmerman never infringed upon Trayvon's rights.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Imagine for a moment... Trayvon Martin walks through the neighborhood that night with his skittles and iced tea back to his father's place. No muss, no fuss. No George Zimmerman following him around... No one gets killed, no one gets his nose broken.

Youare taking a lot out of the situation, you have to understand that this developn=ment was having a Breaking an enetering problem and peoples homes were being violated, I do not beleive after seeing the interviews that Zimmerman was a coward, I beleive that he was trying to do the watch job to the best of his abilities.

Had Travon walked through the development on the sidewalks and not under the eves of the homes to stay out of the rain, he would not ahve been stopped or follwed by Zimmerman. Now in Travons defence, it was raining, but that is not excuse for trespassing.

Travon also chose to attack zimmerman, he was not assulted and reacting to a threat! So he made the second mistake, and then he made the fatal mistake by saying the it was the last day that Zimmerman was going to be alive, until that point Zimmerman appeared to be happy getting his ass kicked. that was his third mistake.

Now I beleive that zimmerman will get off on the murder charce but will loose the civil case and thus everything that he will ever have for the rest of his life. It is a truely sad situation but they are all sad situations.

Now if you did not ahve concel carry this crime might not have happened, or it could ahve gone the other way and Travon may have killed Zimmerman. but we know from statistics that hundreds of other violent crimes would ahve been comitted on other people. so what are we to do, seem compasionate and have more people be the victoms of viloent crime, or do what is proven to prevent violent crime, and not seem so compasionate.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Something tells me if someone was on top of you beating you to a pulp you would have no hesitation in defending yourself with a gun. Zimmerman didn't threaten, wield or brandish his firearm until his head was being slammed into the concrete.

Trayvon was fair game when he infringed upon the rights of Zimmeriman whereas Zimmerman never infringed upon Trayvon's rights.

Well said!

bladimz
02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
I think we've placed enough limitations on the 2nd Ammendment... Anyone who thinks this hasn't been a give and take is lying to push for more governmental control...of themselves...hence the moronic nature of such people.Don't you agree that it's only common sense to expect background checks on every single gun sale, even those made by private dealers at gun shows? Do you see any reason why large capacity magazines shouldn't be banned? What if the reason that one of your family members was killed was because the gunman was using a legal large-capacity magazine, and your family member was hit and killed with one or more of the last 10 rounds in the clip. What's your common-sense response.

Agravan
02-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Had the races been reversed, would we even be having this conversation?

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Don't you agree that it's only common sense to expect background checks on every single gun sale, even those made by private dealers at gun shows?

State backround checks? Yes, as those are currently in place in Colorado...even by private dealers at gun shows... Federal backround checks with a maintained list of gun owners? Absolutely not as it violates several Constitutional amendments.

Do you see any reason why large capacity magazines shouldn't be banned?

Yes.

What if the reason that one of your family members was killed was because the gunman was using a legal large-capacity magazine, and your family member was hit and killed with one or more of the last 10 rounds in the clip. What's your common-sense response.

My common sense response would be the same if my family was killed by a drunk driver... I would want the perpetrator caught and punished unless I got to him first.. But I wouldn't advocate to ban cars nor would I advocate for prohibition... Why? Because the hundreds of millions of people those unjust laws would affect didn't kill my family...

bladimz
02-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Youare taking a lot out of the situation, you have to understand that this developn=ment was having a Breaking an enetering problem and peoples homes were being violated, I do not beleive after seeing the interviews that Zimmerman was a coward, I beleive that he was trying to do the watch job to the best of his abilities.

Had Travon walked through the development on the sidewalks and not under the eves of the homes to stay out of the rain, he would not ahve been stopped or follwed by Zimmerman. Now in Travons defence, it was raining, but that is not excuse for trespassing.

Travon also chose to attack zimmerman, he was not assulted and reacting to a threat! So he made the second mistake, and then he made the fatal mistake by saying the it was the last day that Zimmerman was going to be alive, until that point Zimmerman appeared to be happy getting his ass kicked. that was his third mistake.

Now I beleive that zimmerman will get off on the murder charce but will loose the civil case and thus everything that he will ever have for the rest of his life. It is a truely sad situation but they are all sad situations.

Now if you did not ahve concel carry this crime might not have happened, or it could ahve gone the other way and Travon may have killed Zimmerman. but we know from statistics that hundreds of other violent crimes would ahve been comitted on other people. so what are we to do, seem compasionate and have more people be the victoms of viloent crime, or do what is proven to prevent violent crime, and not seem so compasionate.You are right. There are a lot of little bits of information that all contribute to the incident. But it all comes down to the fact that George Zimmerman was, as a neighborhood watch member, only to report any suspicious activity to 911. He called them and that is all he was to do. He was told that they didn't need him to pursue. He ignored them. This is just plain bad decision making on his part. If his background history was as tainted, i might feel differently. But as it stands, i think he wound up being his own worst enemy.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:31 PM
You are right. There are a lot of little bits of information that all contribute to the incident. But it all comes down to the fact that George Zimmerman was, as a neighborhood watch member, only to report any suspicious activity to 911. He called them and that is all he was to do. He was told that they didn't need him to pursue. He ignored them. This is just plain bad decision making on his part. If his background history was as tainted, i might feel differently. But as it stands, i think he wound up being his own worst enemy.

At what point prior to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman did Zimmerman break the law or infringe on Martin's rights?

bladimz
02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Had the races been reversed, would we even be having this conversation?Quite frankly, i don't give a rat's ass if one of them were purple and the other magenta. Who gives a f**k.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Don't you agree that it's only common sense to expect background checks on every single gun sale, even those made by private dealers at gun shows? Do you see any reason why large capacity magazines shouldn't be banned? What if the reason that one of your family members was killed was because the gunman was using a legal large-capacity magazine, and your family member was hit and killed with one or more of the last 10 rounds in the clip. What's your common-sense response.

I think that I have made it clear that as long as it is set up so that background checks do not put gun shows out of business I would like to have the instant background checks for these and every gun sale. We could ahve this tomorrow if the adminstration would introduce it as a stand alone bill, which they will not.

But I am not concerned about the large capacity magizines, for 2 reasons

#1 an average shooter can change a mag in less than 2 seconds, and they are more likely to take more time with each shot, instaed of spray and pray.

#2 large capacity mags have a much greater tendence to cause a gun failure, or the gun to jam, and while this does not slow down the compitant and trained shooter, it is disableing to the novice and casual shooter. So the large capicity mag is more likely to give the would be victoms time to go on the offensive.

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 06:35 PM
You are right. There are a lot of little bits of information that all contribute to the incident. But it all comes down to the fact that George Zimmerman was, as a neighborhood watch member, only to report any suspicious activity to 911. He called them and that is all he was to do. He was told that they didn't need him to pursue. He ignored them. This is just plain bad decision making on his part. If his background history was as tainted, i might feel differently. But as it stands, i think he wound up being his own worst enemy.

I do not disagree with your acessment on him making bad decissions, but bad decissions are not against the law.

Travon broke the law. He made poor decisssions as well son't you agree?

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:38 PM
I think that I have made it clear that as long as it is set up so that background checks do not put gun shows out of business I would like to have the instant background checks for these and every gun sale. We could ahve this tomorrow if the adminstration would introduce it as a stand alone bill, which they will not.

But I am not concerned about the large capacity magizines, for 2 reasons

#1 an average shooter can change a mag in less than 2 seconds, and they are more likely to take more time with each shot, instaed of spray and pray.

#2 large capacity mags have a much greater tendence to cause a gun failure, or the gun to jam, and while this does not slow down the compitant and trained shooter, it is disableing to the novice and casual shooter. So the large capicity mag is more likely to give the would be victoms time to go on the offensive.

Less than a second and this guy is an average Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksZqzPWm7VQ

Mainecoons
02-07-2013, 06:40 PM
You'll notice he also knows how to hold the gun properly and lean into it.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:43 PM
You'll notice he also knows how to hold the gun properly and lean into it.

Yes, but also notice his nose placement. On an AR-15/M16/M4 you really need to put that nose up until it touches the charging handle. Then you know your head position will be the same every shot.

bladimz
02-07-2013, 06:46 PM
State backround checks? Yes, as those are currently in place in Colorado...even by private dealers at gun shows... Federal backround checks with a maintained list of gun owners? Absolutely not as it violates several Constitutional amendments.

My common sense response would be the same if my family was killed by a drunk driver... I would want the perpetrator caught and punished unless I got to him first.. But I wouldn't advocate to ban cars nor would I advocate for prohibition... Why? Because the hundreds of millions of people those unjust laws would affect didn't kill my family...You know that background checks aren't required in all states, so be up front about it. Make it a federal law so back-checks are required in every single state, at every single gun show everywhere. It won't hurt gun sales, and it won't hurt ammunition purchases. What is the big problem with this?

Ok with the cars/guns comparison. I'll play that game. If a family member is hit and killed by a drunk driver, it's pretty safe to say that the drunk wasn't intentionally attempting to hit or kill anything. If a family member is shot down during a shooting spree, they died as a result of a deliberate attempt by the gunman to main or kill. The intent is a big deal.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:46 PM
This is what a pro looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLYNBF9FajU

And for those who say hi-cap mags would limit pistols too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYIsZ5s-QE

Agravan
02-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Quite frankly, i don't give a rat's ass if one of them were purple and the other magenta. Who gives a f**k.
Obviously the press and the left do. White on black crime is always spotlighted as racist or hate crimes. Black on white or black on black is usually ignored because it serves no political agenda. crimeis crime, it should not matter what color the victim/assailant where. But it does.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:52 PM
You know that background checks aren't required in all states, so be up front about it. Make it a federal law so back-checks are required in every single state, at every single gun show everywhere. It won't hurt gun sales, and it won't hurt ammunition purchases. What is the big problem with this?

I know it isn't required in all States... That's why I said Colorado...

The big problem is that the Constitution states the Fed cannot make laws on guaranteed rights including the 2nd Amendment. You are subverting the Consitution so that all the States behave like you want them too... This thought process is contrary to the foundation of this country.

Live in a State that doesn't have backround checks? You have two options:

1) Work locally to change the laws in the State via the Democratic Process.
2) Move to a State that is more closely aligned with your political and moral values.

Ok with the cars/guns comparison. I'll play that game. If a family member is hit and killed by a drunk driver, it's pretty safe to say that the drunk wasn't intentionally attempting to hit or kill anything. If a family member is shot down during a shooting spree, they died as a result of a deliberate attempt by the gunman to main or kill. The intent is a big deal.

When you drink and drive you are knowingly and intentionally putting other lives at risk. Even the law states this which is why people are convicted of murder when they kill someone while drinking and driving and not accidental manslaughter (unless of course there is a plea).

High capacity magazines do not create intent.

Agravan
02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
You know that background checks aren't required in all states, so be up front about it. Make it a federal law so back-checks are required in every single state, at every single gun show everywhere. It won't hurt gun sales, and it won't hurt ammunition purchases. What is the big problem with this?

Name one state where a background check is not required to purchase a firearm from a dealer.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Name one state where a background check is not required to purchase a firearm from a dealer.

I stand corrected. I thought is was like 43 States that required it... You are correct. Every state now requires some sort of firearm background check before a gun can be sold.

Mister D
02-07-2013, 06:59 PM
A certain liberal here claimed to be a gun owner presumably to bolster his position on gun control and background checks. He was unaware, however, that background checks are routine when you purchase a firearm. He was obviously lying about owning a weapon.

Carygrant
02-07-2013, 06:59 PM
You sound like a man of experience given your once great empire is now a gelatinous shell of it's former self and a puppet of the fading empire you unwittingly espouse.

And you Mister Pickle sound like a man of no experience and remarkably little education .
As I always say to Americans , "Such a pity you never manage to win anything on the international front , but you seem damned good at killing your own people . Hell of a knack ."

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 07:01 PM
And you Mister Pickle sound like a man of no experience and remarkably little education .
As I always say to Americans , "Such a pity you never manage to win anything on the international front , but you seem damned good at killing your own people . Hell of a knack ."

And as I always say to the English:

"The Dentist is your friend."

Mister D
02-07-2013, 07:03 PM

Your jealously is rather amusing.

Carygrant
02-07-2013, 07:16 PM
And as I always say to the English:

"The Dentist is your friend."

Why use Spanish when in England?

Mister D
02-07-2013, 07:18 PM

Is that the idea all the lame, unfunny jokes? Is it so you don't have to see each others bad teeth? :grin: They can still see your tits, Cary.

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 07:23 PM

Why aren't you fixing me a sandwich?

zelmo1234
02-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Why aren't you fixing me a sandwich?

The last person that you want fixing you food is a brit, the crap they call food is nasty!

Private Pickle
02-07-2013, 08:10 PM
The last person that you want fixing you food is a brit, the crap they call food is nasty!

Good point... And their beer is warm... Fruitcakes...

Pete7469
02-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Your jealously is rather amusing.

His stupidity is rather painful though.

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
I say we arm everyone man woman and child and have one bigass massive shootout. The last million alive win! Sort of like Darwin with an NRA card.

Jack

Pete7469
02-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Speaking of painful stupidty...

Mister D
02-08-2013, 10:17 AM
I say we arm everyone man woman and child and have one bigass massive shootout. The last million alive win! Sort of like Darwin with an NRA card.

Jack

I say we address real problems instead of fake ones.

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Speaking of painful stupidty...

Come on! You big badass gunslingers, let us step up to the plate and have a good old AR-15 or semi auto game of dodgeball. Let us weed out the no gun pussies you hate so much and let you run things.

Jack (Body Count of One)

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Come on! You big badass gunslingers, let us step up to the plate and have a good old AR-15 or semi auto game of dodgeball. Let us weed out the no gun pussies you hate so much and let you run things.

Jack (Body Count of One)

Let me guess... Your mommy told you the little bus gets you to school faster?

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Let me guess... Your mommy told you the little bus gets you to school faster?

Since only gun lovers according to you fanatics are only worthy to be Americans, this will give you exactly what you want. Think of it. It would weed out all undesirables like liberals and moderates and pacifists and literally all who don't think exactly like you. This is your opportunity for nirvana.

Jack

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Since only gun lovers according to you fanatics are only worthy to be Americans, this will give you exactly what you want. Think of it. It would weed out all undesirables like liberals and moderates and pacifists and literally all who don't think exactly like you. This is your opportunity for nirvana.

Jack

yeah but then I wouldn't be able to come on this forum and prove to everyone how intellectually inferior all the undesirables actually are...

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 12:02 PM
yeah but then I wouldn't be able to come on this forum and prove to everyone how intellectually inferior all the undesirables actually are...

I like you. Hell, I admire your honesty. At least you're not ashamed to think you're superior and say so.

Jack the Inferior

Cigar
02-08-2013, 12:07 PM

Go ahead ... play us a tune sport ... :grin:

http://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/deliverance-banjo-boy-e1296452279364.jpg

Agravan
02-08-2013, 12:10 PM

http://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/deliverance-banjo-boy-e1296452279364.jpg

So, you like squeeling like a pig, Goober?

Cigar
02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
So, you like squeeling like a pig, Goober?

http://www.crossfitnewmarket.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/Funny-Pig-283x300.jpg

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 12:16 PM

Whatever makes it easier for you to cope.

Agravan
02-08-2013, 12:25 PM
http://www.crossfitnewmarket.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/Funny-Pig-283x300.jpg
I see, too stupid to grasp the reference... you run with that, pigboy.

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
I see, too stupid to grasp the reference... you run with that, pigboy.

Burt Reynold's best movie.

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Jack

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 12:46 PM

Cigar, come on. So what if he plays with his pickle in private, you have to give a two thumbs up by admitting he's superior than the rest of us. No pitching around the corners here. You have to admire that kind of honesty.

River Jack

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Cigar, come on. So what if he plays with his pickle in private, you have to give a two thumbs up by admitting he's superior than the rest of us. No pitching around the corners here. You have to admire that kind of honesty.

River Jack

Very true.

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Very true.

And with that those of us who are mere mortals beg a question. What does it take to reach the pinnacle of superiority? This may be we realize a secret more sacred than anything Masonic and accept the fact that we may not be privy to the fountain of eternal wisdom and knowledge. Be that as it may none of us could ever have another opportuinty to garner such goddamned inside information. May we ask?

Jack
Director
Department of the Inferior

Cigar
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM

River Jack

Or bask in the sunshine of stupidity ... I'm sure everyone around here thinks their shit don't stink ... except me ... I' turn the vent on. :grin: and log-on the Forum.

Director
Now that's funny

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Or bask in the sunshine of stupidity ... I'm sure everyone around here thinks their shit don't stink ... except me ... I' turn the vent on. :grin: and log-on the Forum.

Damn it to hell Cigar breath! Don't fuck up our chance here to get a rare glimpse into perfection!!!! Keep your cigarfilled mouth shut until we get the verdict!

Jack Blunt

Director
Now that's funny

Chris
02-08-2013, 01:22 PM

Dueling posters.

http://i.snag.gy/MXF2m.jpg

Carygrant
02-08-2013, 01:25 PM

You certainly are right there.

Nice to see some humour and honest self evaluation . But never say die .

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 02:21 PM
And with that those of us who are mere mortals beg a question. What does it take to reach the pinnacle of superiority? This may be we realize a secret more sacred than anything Masonic and accept the fact that we may not be privy to the fountain of eternal wisdom and knowledge. Be that as it may none of us could ever have another opportuinty to garner such goddamned inside information. May we ask?

Jack
Director

Not much really. Common sense is a start. Reading comprehension is always a plus. Of course having two brain cells to rub together helps.

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Not much really. Common sense is a start. Reading comprehension is always a plus. Of course having two brain cells to rub together helps.

No no no ...... come on. Don't get arrogant on us. That is long been worn out. I mean really, what is the secret.

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 02:27 PM
No no no ...... come on. Don't get arrogant on us. That is long been worn out. I mean really, what is the secret.
It's ancient and it's Chinese.

JackRuby
02-08-2013, 02:29 PM
It's ancient and it's Chinese.

Ohhhhhhh, that ancient Chinese philosopher One Hung Low Suckamydicki?

Private Pickle
02-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Ohhhhhhh, that ancient Chinese philosopher One Hung Low Suckamydicki?

More like Tide...