PDA

View Full Version : Trump says hes going to send illegals to sanctuary cities

Common
04-15-2019, 02:15 PM
Liberals should be ecstatic, after all the WANTED and CREATED sanctuaries for illegals

Trump says he will go ahead with plan to send migrants to sanctuary cities

President Trump said Monday that he plans to go ahead with his plan to send migrants to sanctuary cities (https://nypost.com/2019/04/14/trump-boasts-of-absolute-legal-right-to-leave-illegal-immigrants-at-sanctuary-cities/). “Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!” Trump tweeted (https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1117821219875594240).

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Earlier Monday, Trump criticized lawmakers, who are on a two-week recess, to get something done.

“Congress should come back to D.C. now and FIX THE IMMIGRATION LAWS!” But with a Democratic House – and Trump threatening to send migrants to cities like San Francisco, which is represented by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi – the president hasn’t set the table to get a bipartisan deal done.

Instead, last week, Trump publicly floated the idea of sending migrants to sanctuary cities, where local jurisdictions don’t report immigration status of residents to federal authorities.

Top House Democrats asked the White House and the Department of Homeland Security for documents about the plan.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/15/trump-says-he-will-go-ahead-with-plan-to-send-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities/

Jeb!
04-15-2019, 02:30 PM
People who oppose this policy are racist. They come here as an act of love.

Sergeant Gleed
04-15-2019, 02:33 PM
Many threads on this already.

Maybe someone could, on this thread, explain why it is bad thst the illegal alien invaders will be sent to cities that HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED THEM?

Hmmmmm?

We already know it's hillarious. Tell why it's bad.

Or, let's start a list of the best sanctuaries to send them.

Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, because that's where the Hollywood elite Rodents demanding these things live. They can't complain if we ship them more gardeners and nannies, can they?

Sacramento, where the Rodents voted to turn CA into a turd world shithole.

New York City, because we wouldn't want Occasional Cortex to complain that were short-changing her.

Minnesota, because mm Mexicans are no different than somallians. They just want love and free shit.

nathanbforrest45
04-15-2019, 03:09 PM
"the president hasn’t set the table to get a bipartisan deal done."

That is hilarious. What would it take to "set the table", decide to walk away from the border or maybe move it to South Dakota?

FindersKeepers
04-15-2019, 03:38 PM

This!

FindersKeepers
04-15-2019, 03:41 PM
Or, let's start a list of the best sanctuaries to send them.

Picky little, snotty little San Francisco, where rent tops $5K per month in many areas that aren't even that desirable. Let's see how long it is before they revoke their sanctuary status. LOL

Ransom
04-15-2019, 05:48 PM
Wait a second! I oppose this policy and I'm not racist! C'mon! Are we going to send these poor people to San Francisco? Where feces already stacks the streets in such quantities that there is an app one can use to avoid all that shiit. Every pun intended. Our streets are filthy, I agree with Cher, cities like LA have enough problems.

Why can't we send them to Canada? Canada wants open borders, they've got all the space we've got and there are only like 35 million Canadians, there are almost 400 million Americans.

North Ontario my suggestion.

Sergeant Gleed
04-15-2019, 10:07 PM
Wait a second! I oppose this policy and I'm not racist! C'mon! Are we going to send these poor people to San Francisco? Where feces already stacks the streets in such quantities that there is an app one can use to avoid all that shiit. Every pun intended. Our streets are filthy, I agree with Cher, cities like LA have enough problems.

Why can't we send them to Canada? Canada wants open borders, they've got all the space we've got and there are only like 35 million Canadians, there are almost 400 million Americans.

North Ontario my suggestion.

Yes, of course.

San Fransissco is the ideal place. Given where that hole is at already, it would take the least amount of time and effort for the invaders to make it just like the old country.

They even already have the turds on the streets.

Shitholes like LA and SF and Seattle have their problems precisely because they support the invasion of the US by this filthy illegal animals.

Explain why a city that publicly proclaims their desire for as many illegal alien invaders as possible object to having more?

Explain why a city that does not want the invading herds of criminals and other illegal alien animals get them, when it is federal law that those people are supposed to be turned away at the border at the president's discretion?

Or are you saying we should release these disgusting criminals in the districts where the judges live who are violating their job description and playing politics for the Rodents?

I'm cool with enrolling the disgusting spawn of illegal alien animals in the same classrooms as the judges' kids. You got a problem with that? What would the problem be, and make specific points.

Luther
04-16-2019, 04:41 AM
Liberals should be ecstatic, after all the WANTED and CREATED sanctuaries for illegals

Trump says he will go ahead with plan to send migrants to sanctuary cities

President Trump said Monday that he plans to go ahead with his plan to send migrants to sanctuary cities (https://nypost.com/2019/04/14/trump-boasts-of-absolute-legal-right-to-leave-illegal-immigrants-at-sanctuary-cities/). “Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!” Trump tweeted (https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1117821219875594240).

Earlier Monday, Trump criticized lawmakers, who are on a two-week recess, to get something done.

“Congress should come back to D.C. now and FIX THE IMMIGRATION LAWS!” But with a Democratic House – and Trump threatening to send migrants to cities like San Francisco, which is represented by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi – the president hasn’t set the table to get a bipartisan deal done.

Instead, last week, Trump publicly floated the idea of sending migrants to sanctuary cities, where local jurisdictions don’t report immigration status of residents to federal authorities.

Top House Democrats asked the White House and the Department of Homeland Security for documents about the plan.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/15/trump-says-he-will-go-ahead-with-plan-to-send-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities/

But?......(LOL)