PDA

View Full Version : Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border......

MMC
04-20-2019, 11:45 AM
Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries' border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said (https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/politics/mexican-troops-american-soldiers-border/index.html) that "five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations."

The soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.

Officials confirmed that the Mexican troops were armed with what seemed to be assault riffles. They drew their weapons when they saw the two U.S. soldiers and ordered the U.S. troops to return their weapons to a military vehicle. According to officials, the two Americans obliged "in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation."

While the two U.S. troops were on the south side of the security perimeter, officials say that they were still north of the Rio Grande and thus were firmly inside American territory. After the incident, military and Department of Homeland Security officials sent an inquiry to the Mexican government demanding an explanation.

"An inquiry by CBP and DOD revealed that the Mexican military members believed that the US Army soldiers were south of the border," said Northern Command, referring to Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Defense.
.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border

WTF. That means these Mexican Troops were across our border. Why in the hell didn't the Lame Stream Media report on this. They waited to almost the end of the month to report this. What the hell is wrong with them. Mexico wants to play games. Then lets play some games with their Lame asses. What a crock a shit, they believed our troops were south of the border. What the asswipes aren't saying is, their Troops were inside our border. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/New_Smilies/mad.gif

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 12:04 PM
Thats a good excuse to go ahead and turn Mexico into a crater :)

Common Sense
04-20-2019, 12:07 PM
It was clearly a mistake on the part of the Mexican troops. It looks like both groups worked it out on the spot.

...but let's not let that stop people from overreacting.

MMC
04-20-2019, 12:16 PM
It was clearly a mistake on the part of the Mexican troops. It looks like both groups worked it out on the spot.

What is your lame excuse for the Lame Stream Media not reporting it until 3 weeks later? Oh and it wasn't a mistake by the Mexicans. They knew they were on the US side of the Border.

Any American that crosses the border illegally into Mexico gets picked up johnny on the spot.

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 12:18 PM
What is your lame excuse for the Lame Stream Media not reporting it until 3 weeks later? Oh and it wasn't a mistake by the Mexicans. They knew they were on the US side of the Border.

Any American that crosses the border illegally into Mexico gets picked up johnny on the spot.

This would not have happened if I was in charge. The entire country of Mexico wouldve been turned into a crater long ago :)

alexa
04-20-2019, 12:37 PM

They never miss an opportunity to wad up their panties, do they?

lol

MMC
04-20-2019, 12:47 PM
This would not have happened if I was in charge. The entire country of Mexico wouldve been turned into a crater long ago :)

Meh....we could have just taken them prisoner. Then watched the Mexicans act like our leftness and whine and cry about being victims.

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 12:48 PM
Meh....we could have just taken them prisoner. Then watched the Mexicans act like our leftness and whine and cry about being victims.

We could make them do our lawn care for free too. :)

Captdon
04-20-2019, 12:50 PM
No big deal. Alexa, a snark isn't a requirement here.

MisterVeritis
04-20-2019, 12:51 PM
A wall along the border would prevent these misunderstandings.

alexa
04-20-2019, 12:52 PM
No big deal. Alexa, a snark isn't a requirement here.
My mother died quite awhile ago.

I'm not auditioning replacements.

Comprende, pendejo?

Sergeant Gleed
04-20-2019, 12:54 PM

Where's the abject apology from the Mexican narco-regime?

Sergeant Gleed
04-20-2019, 12:55 PM

So would landmines.

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 01:09 PM

Comprende, pendejo?

A "snark"? Our mothers must have known one another well.

MMC
04-20-2019, 01:28 PM

Comprende, pendejo?

Yo 2 cents.....Quit using the Spanish before you slip and bump your head.

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 01:49 PM
Yo 2 cents.....Quit using the Spanish before you slip and bump your head.

I wasn't going to mention it but yes Spanish is a gutter language.

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 01:50 PM
So would landmines.

Be careful with that. I only suggested shooting the ones over 4' tall and I got jumped by the bleeding heart brigade. :)

jimmyz
04-20-2019, 03:03 PM
A Mexico/USA solution would be nice before we throw-up the concrete and barbed wire. A workers permit and pledge to not burden their wife, family and children upon the US citizen tax payer is a bonus.

Mini Me
04-20-2019, 03:41 PM
We could make them do our lawn care for free too. :)

And make their women provide FreeJoles! heh heh

Don29palms
04-20-2019, 03:55 PM

lol

Just like you never miss an opportunity to troll.

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 03:59 PM
And make their women provide FreeJoles! heh heh

Lol..

Lummy
04-20-2019, 04:42 PM

It sure would!

Lummy
04-20-2019, 04:43 PM

lol

Ya grab 'em by the opportunity whenever it presents itself.

Peter1469
04-20-2019, 06:33 PM
I would have throat punched them, then asked them what they really wanted. I would not have put my weapon aside.

The Xl
04-20-2019, 07:13 PM
Probably just a mistake

Cotton1
04-20-2019, 07:15 PM
Probably just a mistake

No it wasn't. Those Mexicans are slippery little devils ...:)

testsubjectalpha
04-20-2019, 07:21 PM
I saw/heard that today, scratching my head. Mexican military inside the US Border 30 miles southeast of so of El Paso stopping our troops? Strikes me as more that odd.

Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries' border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said (https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/politics/mexican-troops-american-soldiers-border/index.html) that "five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations."

The soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.

Officials confirmed that the Mexican troops were armed with what seemed to be assault riffles. They drew their weapons when they saw the two U.S. soldiers and ordered the U.S. troops to return their weapons to a military vehicle. According to officials, the two Americans obliged "in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation."

While the two U.S. troops were on the south side of the security perimeter, officials say that they were still north of the Rio Grande and thus were firmly inside American territory. After the incident, military and Department of Homeland Security officials sent an inquiry to the Mexican government demanding an explanation.

"An inquiry by CBP and DOD revealed that the Mexican military members believed that the US Army soldiers were south of the border," said Northern Command, referring to Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Defense.
.....snip~

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border

WTF. That means these Mexican Troops were across our border. Why in the hell didn't the Lame Stream Media report on this. They waited to almost the end of the month to report this. What the hell is wrong with them. Mexico wants to play games. Then lets play some games with their Lame asses. What a crock a shit, they believed our troops were south of the border. What the asswipes aren't saying is, their Troops were inside our border. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/New_Smilies/mad.gif

DGUtley
04-20-2019, 08:04 PM
I'm not auditioning replacements.Comprende, pendejo?
NOTICE alexa THREADBANNED for insults and bad faith posting

Peter1469
04-20-2019, 08:11 PM
Probably just a mistake
That should not have saved them.

When I was on the DMZ in 1989 doing a routine night patrol I popped over a ridge into a lost South Korean patrol (they were way off course.) The rest of my squad was on the other side of the ridge. I didn't know who these people were. Best guess North Koreans. I got control over them on my own and no blood was shed that night. They luckily complied with my commands. The others on my patrol never really knew what almost happened.

testsubjectalpha
04-20-2019, 09:52 PM
Peter, the point I was trying to make is why was the Mexican military on the border 30 miles southeast of El Paso in the first place. They don't seem to be patrolling their southern border with Guatemala but they sure seem to be patrolling their border with the US were all the drugs come through. This was not some innocent misunderstanding.

testsubjectalpha
04-20-2019, 10:16 PM
I watched a video clip yesterday. It was taken in Mexico. A policeman in Mexico was instructing Guatemalans who illegally crossed Mexico's southern border to get on buses headed to the US.

Ask Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer what they think about that. Illegal immigration costs US taxpayers $200 billion (with a B) every year. Not over 10 years, every year, and it's growing.

Luther
04-21-2019, 05:04 AM

.....snip~

WTF. That means these Mexican Troops were across our border. Why in the hell didn't the Lame Stream Media report on this. They waited to almost the end of the month to report this. What the hell is wrong with them. Mexico wants to play games. Then lets play some games with their Lame asses. What a crock a $#@!, they believed our troops were south of the border. What the asswipes aren't saying is, their Troops were inside our border. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/New_Smilies/mad.gif

What on this MMC?

donttread
04-21-2019, 06:52 AM

.....snip~

When outnumbered 6 to 2 it is a good idea to "oblige in an attempt to descallate" Smart men. Someone better make it clear to the Federalies where these borders are as they might not have the numbers next time and might get dead.
In this case our military was being used for what it is designed for. Defending OUR borders. I'm sure a warning is being passed to the Mexican command that this WILL NOT HAPPEN again.

MMC
04-21-2019, 07:15 AM
I wasn't going to mention it but yes Spanish is a gutter language.

I don't have nothing against it. I grew up around Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and people from Spain. Those from Spain don't speak like the average Mexican and Puerto Rican street people. Ya know.....those from the Hood. Wherein most of the political Left don't come from nor can they hang out there.

MMC
04-21-2019, 07:17 AM
A Mexico/USA solution would be nice before we throw-up the concrete and barbed wire. A workers permit and pledge to not burden their wife, family and children upon the US citizen tax payer is a bonus.

Yeah, that will never happen.

MMC
04-21-2019, 07:20 AM
I would have throat punched them, then asked them what they really wanted. I would not have put my weapon aside.

Yeah our troops should have never laid their weapons down. They also should have told the Mexicans, uhm…..you have crossed over the US Border illegally. Then they should have handed them some cards with Democrats names on them with what Sanctuary Cities they should head for. While taking their weapons from them.

MMC
04-21-2019, 07:21 AM
Probably just a mistake

Being North of the Rio Grande River.....confused them, huh?

MMC
04-21-2019, 07:23 AM
What on this MMC?

The soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.....snip~

What about it? Nothing wrong with being in an Unmarked vehicle.

MMC
04-21-2019, 07:26 AM
When outnumbered 6 to 2 it is a good idea to "oblige in an attempt to descallate" Smart men. Someone better make it clear to the Federalies where these borders are as they might not have the numbers next time and might get dead.
In this case our military was being used for what it is designed for. Defending OUR borders. I'm sure a warning is being passed to the Mexican command that this WILL NOT HAPPEN again.

The Mexican Troops are lucky they didn't encounter that Militia down on the Border. You know the one that is hunting, capturing and detaining illegals and handing them over to Border Patrol.

They should wipe the swet off their foeheads and be thanking Jesus that they didn't run into the Militia.

MisterVeritis
04-21-2019, 11:26 AM
The Mexican Troops are lucky they didn't encounter that Militia down on the Border. You know the one that is hunting, capturing and detaining illegals and handing them over to Border Patrol.

They should wipe the swet off their foeheads and be thanking Jesus that they didn't run into the Militia.
One-half of them were named Jesus.

MMC
04-21-2019, 11:30 AM
One-half of them were named Jesus.

Well I was going with Heyzeus. :grin:

countryboy
04-21-2019, 12:23 PM

Worked it out? You are delusional, no offense, but that's the reality of it.

countryboy
04-21-2019, 12:26 PM
In all fairness, our soldiers would've been justified opening fire. Of course, the libs will never give them credit for their great restraint.

MisterVeritis
04-21-2019, 12:50 PM
There is vast corruption in Mexico. I suspect the soldiers were paid to create a diversion on our side of the border to allow drugs and girls to slip by unapprehended.

donttread
04-21-2019, 01:28 PM

Well, I for one am extremely glad that you are NOT in charge.

Common Sense
04-21-2019, 04:58 PM
Worked it out? You are delusional, no offense, but that's the reality of it.
They didn't work it out?

Did you even read the story?

Judging by many of the hysterical responses in this thread, it looks like few actually read it.

Common Sense
04-21-2019, 05:01 PM
In all fairness, our soldiers would've been justified opening fire. Of course, the libs will never give them credit for their great restraint.

It's a good thing the US soldiers had restraint and didn't overreact like many here have.

Thankfully adults were there that day and not trigger happy irrational children.

Peter1469
04-21-2019, 07:04 PM
It's a good thing the US soldiers had restraint and didn't overreact like many here have.

Thankfully adults were there that day and not trigger happy irrational children.
Killing them would not have been an over-reaction. At least for men.

testsubjectalpha
04-21-2019, 07:09 PM
Where there are lot of guns and bullets, their is a lot of bad crap going on....30 miles southeast of El Paso in this case. I must ask Common, why do you care?

Cotton1
04-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Well, I for one am extremely glad that you are NOT in charge.

Why?

donttread
04-21-2019, 08:44 PM
Why?

An answer you must find for yourself "grasshopper".

Common Sense
04-21-2019, 09:34 PM

Lol...but it would have been stupid and reckless.

Common Sense
04-21-2019, 09:34 PM
Where there are lot of guns and bullets, their is a lot of bad crap going on....30 miles southeast of El Paso in this case. I must ask Common, why do you care?
Huh?

Cotton1
04-21-2019, 09:45 PM
An answer you must find for yourself "grasshopper".

Unless you can do a triple backflip twirling somersault from the top rope and land holding yourself up with your little finger my guess is because you're scared of me :)

MMC
04-22-2019, 07:36 AM

Yeah they had restraint after they were told to put their weapons down in the vehicle. That usually happens when others are pointing assault weapons at somebody.

See that life factor sets in. Its not really difficult to understand unless one is a leftist.

countryboy
04-22-2019, 07:39 AM
Lol...but it would have been stupid and reckless.
The only stupidity, and recklessness came from the Mexican troops disarming a couple of American soldiers ON AMERICAN SOIL.

countryboy
04-22-2019, 07:40 AM
I personally think it would've been the correct response.

Common Sense
04-22-2019, 07:45 AM
The only stupidity, and recklessness came from the Mexican troops disarming a couple of American soldiers ON AMERICAN SOIL.
You do know the US soldiers weren't in uniform and that once the misunderstanding was cleared up the Mexicans stood down and headed south.

The ununimformed US troops were south of the border fence and Mexicans assumed they were on the Mexican side of the border.

Again, I suggest people read the full article before shitting the bed.

MMC
04-22-2019, 07:50 AM
You do know the US soldiers weren't in uniform and that once the misunderstanding was cleared up the Mexicans stood down and headed south.

The ununimformed US troops were south of the border fence and Mexicans assumed they were on the Mexican side of the border.

Link up the US Soldiers weren't in uniform. Conducting routine surveillance.

MisterVeritis
04-22-2019, 07:58 AM
Well, no. They would not have been justified. The US would have been justified in seizing the Mexican soldiers had the Mexicans become belligerent.

MMC
04-22-2019, 08:02 AM

While the two U.S. troops were on the south side of the security perimeter, officials say that they were still north of the Rio Grande and thus were firmly inside American territory......snip~

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/540f25b3eab8ea384565a62c-840-600/map mexico texas.jpg

:smiley_ROFLMAO: Hmmm.....You should follow your suggestion. Try and Practice what you preach.

countryboy
04-22-2019, 08:05 AM

Again, I suggest people read the full article before $#@!ting the bed.

Where does the article say they weren't in uniform? All it says is they were in an unmarked border patrol vehicle.

I really don't care either way. They were on our side of the border, period, end of story.

countryboy
04-22-2019, 08:08 AM
Well, no. They would not have been justified. The US would have been justified in seizing the Mexican soldiers had the Mexicans become belligerent.
Bullshit, they were armed, and trained their weapons on our troops. Even in law enforcement encounters, this would justify the use of deadly force.

Common Sense
04-22-2019, 08:12 AM
Where does the article say they weren't in uniform? All it says is they were in an unmarked border patrol vehicle.

I really don't care either way. They were on our side of the border, period, end of story.

My mistake. The US soldiers were in uniform. They were however in an unmarked vehicle.

Regardless, the US soldiers did the right thing and followed protocol. Mistakes happen. Thankfully cooler heads prevailed.

MisterVeritis
04-22-2019, 08:12 AM
Bullshit, they were armed, and trained their weapons on our troops. Even in law enforcement encounters, this would justify the use of deadly force.
No.

I have been near there. It is tough terrain. We don't kill people for simple mistakes. There was no reason to take their lives.

I was responsible for the peacetime border surveillance of 117 kilometers of the West German-Czech border during the cold war. That border was very well marked. Even so one of my patrols got lost early in the morning and ended up several kilometers deep in Czechoslovakia. Should they have been killed? Oh, they were armed.

countryboy
04-22-2019, 08:19 AM
No.

I have been near there. It is tough terrain. We don't kill people for simple mistakes. There was no reason to take their lives.

I was responsible for the peacetime border surveillance of 117 kilometers of the West German-Czech border during the cold war. That border was very well marked. Even so one of my patrols got lost early in the morning and ended up several kilometers deep in Czechoslovakia. Should they have been killed? Oh, they were armed.
I never said anyone SHOULD have been killed. Only that, if they had used deadly force, it would've been justified.

MisterVeritis
04-22-2019, 08:26 AM
I never said anyone SHOULD have been killed. Only that, if they had used deadly force, it would've been justified.
Neither side used deadly force. Had the Mexican soldiers fired on the Americans the Americans would have been justified in returning fire. That did not happen.

MMC
04-22-2019, 09:52 AM

Yes the Mexican troops were North of the Rio Grande. On US soil.

Peter1469
04-22-2019, 12:11 PM

Nobody shit the bed.

Peter1469
04-22-2019, 12:20 PM
My mistake. The US soldiers were in uniform. They were however in an unmarked vehicle.

Regardless, the US soldiers did the right thing and followed protocol. Mistakes happen. Thankfully cooler heads prevailed.
During the tensions in Yugoslavia, Army soldiers were captured by Serbs. They were allowed to exit service- they disgraced themselves, their unit, and the United States Army by not fighting. They should have been court-martialed for cowardice before the enemy.

testsubjectalpha
04-22-2019, 09:19 PM
MMC, maybe it's already been said but I would say it's pretty clear the Mexican military, 30 miles southeast of El Paso was providing covered for Mexican cartel drug smugglers. What is the Mexican military doing north of the US Border? Why is the Mexican military even on the US border?

.....snip~

MMC
04-23-2019, 06:19 AM

Yes your mistake, about the Uniforms and the US troops were South of the Border. That which you were trying to avoid. The part about those Mexican Troops on US soil and armed.

Oh and the US Soldiers didn't follow Protocol. If they had they would have taken the Mexican Military troops as prisoners. Ordered them to surrender their weapons and told them they just came onto US Soil in Military uniform and armed.

MMC
04-23-2019, 06:22 AM
MMC, maybe it's already been said but I would say it's pretty clear the Mexican military, 30 miles southeast of El Paso was providing covered for Mexican cartel drug smugglers. What is the Mexican military doing north of the US Border? Why is the Mexican military even on the US border?

Well it is possible that those Mexican Troops were acting as a diversion for a drug smuggling endeavor into the US. Either way our Troops should have got on the radio and brought in reinforcements and then captured those Mexican Troops. If they wouldn't surrender, oh well.....then our troops should have lit them up.

Luther
04-23-2019, 06:24 AM
Well it is possible that those Mexican Troops were acting as a diversion for a drug smuggling endeavor into the US. Either way our Troops should have got on the radio and brought in reinforcements and then captured those Mexican Troops. If they wouldn't surrender, oh well.....then our troops should have lit them up.

What are you getting all excited about?

In the end we'll do nothing about it?

MMC
04-23-2019, 06:30 AM
What are you getting all excited about?

In the end we'll do nothing about it?

Read the first post.....let me know when you figure out the incident was over at the beginning of the month and the Lame Stream didn't report it until the 20th of the month.

It then becomes obvious that we didn't do anything about it.

Luther
04-23-2019, 06:37 AM
Read the first post.....let me know when you figure out the incident was over at the beginning of the month and the Lame Stream didn't report it until the 20th of the month.

It then becomes obvious that we didn't do anything about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQ6X4ojHws

MMC
04-23-2019, 07:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQ6X4ojHws

What difference does it make, huh. I thought you were running around here talking about the problems the country has and doesn't do anything about. Wasn't that you bitching about that. LMAO.

Btw.....when Ma Barker said that. A Repub should have said. Uhm, Hilldog…..the difference is when Americans are killed. But you should know that and its amazing that your brain capacity couldn't figure that out. See that would shut the bitch up from making stupid remarks like that.

MisterVeritis
04-23-2019, 10:58 AM
At some times and in some places the Rio Grande is more a creek than a river.

I proposed the Mexican soldiers were creating a diversion. But they may have simply become unaware of their actual location.

Cletus
04-23-2019, 11:53 AM
At some times and in some places the Rio Grande is more a creek than a river.

I proposed the Mexican soldiers were creating a diversion. But they may have simply become unaware of their actual location.

This is very possible.

I was once doing some back country skiing in the Harz Mountains in Germany and skied into East Germany. The inner border at that point was marked with a series of concrete posts and with the snow pack, I didn't even notice them. It wasn't until I saw a landmark in the distance I remembered from photos (a pre-war ski resort turned into a surveillance outpost by the East) that I realized I was about a klick inside the DDR and it was time for a rapid withdrawal.

roadmaster
04-23-2019, 07:19 PM
Border cameras observed armed men escorting a mother & her young son to the int’l boundary in AZ. The armed men dropped off the pair in an area commonly used by smugglers to bring large groups of Central Americans into the country illegally. - CBP

They cross our borders all the time. That fence is way into American territory. Yet people yell about our patriots at the border being armed, well yea they don't want to be shot or ambushed.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1120762728761704449

MMC
04-24-2019, 06:22 AM
Border cameras observed armed men escorting a mother & her young son to the int’l boundary in AZ. The armed men dropped off the pair in an area commonly used by smugglers to bring large groups of Central Americans into the country illegally. - CBP

They cross our borders all the time. That fence is way into American territory. Yet people yell about our patriots at the border being armed, well yea they don't want to be shot or ambushed.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1120762728761704449

Any Mexican Troops crossing over the Border needs to be captured and held. Trump then can force Mexico to pay for their release. If they refuse to be captured. Then kill them and display the bodies on CNN.

MMC
04-24-2019, 08:21 AM
:wink:

Trump: Mexico ‘better not’ detain and disarm US troops again (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-mexico-better-not-detain-and-disarm-us-troops-again)

Message to Mexico.....Dooooon't do it!

Common Sense
04-24-2019, 08:26 AM
If only we could harness the power of hyperbole and overreacting. This thread alone could power a small city.

Private Pickle
04-24-2019, 08:33 AM
If only we could harness the power of hyperbole and overreacting. This thread alone could power a small city.

If American troops did the same thing to Canadians you would have something different to say...

EvilCat Breath
04-24-2019, 09:02 AM
When the mexican soldiers get to Phoenix democrats will show concern. If they are soldiers and not cartel dressed as Mexican authorities.

MMC
04-24-2019, 09:31 AM

If only we could get the truth of out leftists that see things that just aren't there. Kinda like seeing US Troops being in Mexico South of the Border. Or seeing US Troops out of uniform when they weren't.

But then most know that the left leaning does have a problem in discerning reality. As you already have shown in this thread.

Perhps you should think how that affects your uhm…..interpretations of things going forward. Or attempting to carry on with this issue here.

Common Sense
04-24-2019, 10:06 AM
If American troops did the same thing to Canadians you would have something different to say...

I wouldn't. Mistakes happen. I don't shit my pants over harmless mistakes or misunderstandings.

Private Pickle
04-24-2019, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't. Mistakes happen. I don't shit my pants over harmless mistakes or misunderstandings.

What makes you think this was a mistake?

MMC
04-24-2019, 10:14 AM
LMAO Mexicans troops more than 15 miles inside the US Border. A Mistake. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif Only a leftist would come with such bullshit. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

MMC
04-24-2019, 10:23 AM
Wikipedia reports that the Rio Grande tends to run dry at the Presidio, Texas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande) point in the river, which is not far from Big Bend. Clint (https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/clint-tx-282022188), Texas, where the incident happened, is a five-hour-drive 250 miles northwest (https://www.distance-cities.com/distance-el-paso-tx-to-presidio-tx). If Wikipedia is right, the river should have still been running.

I also had a look at Rio Grande river levels in mid-April, checking with data from the National Parks Service. Average river depth in April is three feet, but that is just an average, it could be quite shallower near Clint, Texas.

Here are the water readings from multiple points on the Rio Grande, according to the National Park Service - this is their list with their links (https://www.nps.gov/rigr/planyourvisit/weather.htm):

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/suspicious_details_in_that_incident_where_us_soldi ers_were_disarmed_by_mexican_troops_on_the_us_side _of_the_border.html#ixzz5m1iNAJxr
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter (https://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=dlia0Qbjyr4BNDacwqm_6l&u=AmericanThinker) | AmericanThinker on Facebook (https://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=dlia0Qbjyr4BNDacwqm_6l&u=AmericanThinker)

http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/funny.gif

MisterVeritis
04-24-2019, 10:34 AM
There is vast corruption in Mexico. I suspect the soldiers were paid to create a diversion on our side of the border to allow drugs and girls to slip by unapprehended.
This was my first thought on the subject.

"Trump: Mexican troops pulled guns on US soldiers as 'diversionary tactic for drug smugglers'"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-mexico-better-not-detain-and-disarm-us-troops-again

And my first thought was right.

“Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border,” Trump tweeted Wednesday. “Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!”
Next time send a real force south to punish the Mexicans.

MMC
04-24-2019, 10:37 AM
Meanwhile in Arizona. Armed Cartel members came into the US. Another one of those mistakes. :laugh:

Watch Masked, Armed to the Teeth Cartel Traffickers Help a Woman Enter the U.S. Illegally ……

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has released alarming video from Arizona showing heavily armed cartel traffickers escorting a woman and her child illegally across the southern border.

"Border Patrol cameras observed several men armed with assault rifles escort a mother and child to the international boundary west of Lukeville. The armed men dropped off the pair in an area commonly used by smugglers to bring massive numbers of Central Americans into the country illegally," Defense Visual Information Distribution Service reported. (https://www.dvidshub.net/video/674206/armed-escorts-drop-off-migrants-near-ajo-arizona)

During an interview on Fox News Tuesday, Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan explained agents are prepared to handle violent encounters, but stressed the need to solve the ongoing crisis at the border.

"We've seen smugglers using long arms, AK-47s, high capacity rifles for years and we are prepared to encounter that. We have special teams, our Border Patrol tactical unit out and operating in areas where we have cartel activity, bandit activity, but that is a concern escorting a woman and her child across, multiple heavily armed men, you wonder what's going on in the northern part of Mexico where they entered," McAleenan said about the footage......snip~

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/04/24/armed-smuggler-video-n2545233

[B]Then in New Mexico authorities shut down a Militia Group that was detaining illegals and turning them over to Border Patrol. The Leftists were upset that the Militia group was pointing weapons at the Illegals, capturing them and turning them over to border patrol.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2019, 11:01 AM
Change the rules of engagement. Armed invaders will be shot on sight. Unarmed invaders will be captured, detained, biometrically identified and booted. If you return you will be dropped in the ocean.

MMC
04-24-2019, 11:13 AM
Change the rules of engagement. Armed invaders will be shot on sight. Unarmed invaders will be captured, detained, biometrically identified and booted. If you return you will be dropped in the ocean.

Maybe we should play like Mexico and ship them up to Canada, telling them Canada is one of the countries where people are the most happy to live in.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2019, 11:17 AM
Maybe we should play like Mexico and ship them up to Canada, telling them Canada is one of the countries where people are the most happy to live in.
No. Build a wall. Used armed troops to defend the wall. Kill the armed invaders. Repulse the unarmed invaders.

MMC
04-24-2019, 11:28 AM
No. Build a wall. Used armed troops to defend the wall. Kill the armed invaders. Repulse the unarmed invaders.

LOL All along the WatchTower eh V.

MisterVeritis
04-24-2019, 11:41 AM
LOL All along the WatchTower eh V.
Explain.

MMC
04-24-2019, 12:10 PM
Explain.

You know the song Right?