PDA

View Full Version : Robert Mueller -- The Dirty Cop

MisterVeritis
04-23-2019, 03:09 PM
Based on a tip from another site I began reading an article published by the Conservative Tree House. It is called "The Obama Use of FISA-702 as a Domestic Political Surveillance Program…"

It is a long read.

As I read through it my first takeaway is that Robert Mueller is a Dirty Cop. He was the FBI director under President Barack Hussein O. He, along with the head of the DOJ, probably State (Crooked Hillary), the CIA and DNI deliberately chose to use the NSA database FISA 702 process to spy on Obama's political opponents.

Here are a few things I learned:
702 means a US person. As I understand it a US person is an actual person along with US companies and corporations.

702(16) is an NSA database query involving a subject (telephone number, name, twitter account, electronic ID) and a FROM:TO. This allows all transactions between the subject and others who interacted directly.

702(17) is an NSA database query involving a subject (telephone number, name, twitter account, electronic ID) and "about". This is a paragraph from the article:

"FISA-702(17) is a search of the system returning a U.S. person (702); and the “17” is a check box to initiate a search based on everything “About” the search qualifier. Example, if you put a date and a phone number and check “17” as the search parameter the user will get the returns of everything about that phone. Calls, texts, contacts, geolocation (or gps results), account information, user, service provider etc. As a result, 702(17) can actually be used to locate where the phone (and user) was located on a specific date or sequentially over a specific period of time which is simply a matter of changing the date parameters."

This formed the basis for how President Obama spied on his political opponents.

President Obama spied on Republicans (and probably others) from 2010 to 2016. Admiral Mike Rogers was alarmed at the number of 702 queries so he directed a compliance audit for a one month period. The audit discovered that 85% of all queries were unlawful (in the auditors words "uncompliant").

How many queries were there? We don't know because the number is classified. Based on the length of the redaction the number was as large as five digits long or ten thousand queries in roughly one month. This spying went on for six years.

President Obama used contractors to do much of the spying. The contractor would conduct a query and then export the data, perhaps hundreds of thousands or even millions of individual data items, prior to "minimization". Minimization redacts the names and other identifying data about US persons.

This is unlawful. It violates our 4th Amendment protections.

Mueller, the Dirty Cop, was leading the FBI. He used his report to cover up his own crimes. Mueller should be hanged or shot for this. It was a federal crime against the United States and its citizens. The State has a responsibility to try him, and upon conviction to execute him.

Common Sense
04-23-2019, 03:17 PM
Lol...

MisterVeritis
04-23-2019, 03:21 PM
Lol...
Why do you laugh, Canada? Do you hate the US so much you want to see us destroyed by the Democrats?

MisterVeritis
04-23-2019, 03:39 PM
The Dirty Cop was there at the beginning of the Obama regime's deliberate decision to use the 702 queries to spy on selected individuals. Was Scalia one of the targets? Did Scalia die or was he murdered? Was Chief Justice Roberts one of the ones spied upon? Was he blackmailed?

Dirty Cop #2, Comey, was the FBI director as the Obama regime continued to spy on its political opponents.

I wonder what role Rosenstein played in all this?

MisterVeritis
04-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Who were the FBI contractors who conducted the massive number of illegal database queries?

Were the FBI contractors connected to the DNC? Do we already know their names? Was Fusion GPS one of them? Have the FBI contractors who conducted up to six years of illegal spying been disbarred from competing on other government contracts? Were any of them tried and jailed?

Peter1469
04-23-2019, 06:59 PM
Perhaps people will not laugh when men are hung for sedition.

Orion Rules
04-23-2019, 09:00 PM
Based on a tip from another site I began reading an article published by the Conservative Tree House. It is called "The Obama Use of FISA-702 as a Domestic Political Surveillance Program…" [...]

This is unlawful. It violates our 4th Amendment protections.

Mueller, the Dirty Cop, was leading the FBI. He used his report to cover up his own crimes. Mueller should be hanged or shot for this. It was a federal crime against the United States and its citizens. The State has a responsibility to try him, and upon conviction to execute him.

You are a stupid task. If he saw it, he would believe it.

What happened? Why did you check out? Keep the look.

MisterVeritis
04-23-2019, 09:03 PM
You are a stupid task. If he saw it, he would believe it.
What happened? Why did you check out? Keep the look.
I wonder who wrote your program? Do they know it is deficient? Do you?

Are you sentient?